Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food...

By pttcch

重生空间:整活囤粮在末世 / Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food in the Apocalypse Author: 有趣的胖天使 Update: 2022 - 4 - 22 https://ww... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240

CHAPTER 151-160

2.1K 48 12
By pttcch

Chapter 151 Meeting Inspiration

    "When did the boss and Zhou Zhou become so familiar with each other? You can tell what the other party is thinking with just one look?" Wu Qiang asked the crowd loudly.

    Everyone looked at Wu Qiang like an idiot. The boss hadn't gone far, so he spoke so loudly, for fear that the two would not be able to hear the same thing.

    Yang Guang and Zhou Zhou did hear Wu Qiang's words, but no one took it seriously.

    Zhou Zhou thinks that she and Yang Guang's boss are smart people, and Yang Guang feels that this is because he and Zhou Zhou have a good heart.

    Walking to the office, Yang Guang asked, "What's the matter, just talk here, they can't hear our conversation here now."

    After nodding, Zhou Zhou said, "Boss, my cultivation method, my family has rules, I can't It's not that I don't want to announce it to the public,

    nor that I want to seek any benefit from it, but there is really no way to disclose it to the public, and if I violate the ancestral precepts, then I may also be punished."

    Looking at Zhou Zhou, who looked embarrassed, Yang Guang smiled, and then said to Zhou Zhou easily, "Don't worry, you don't need to contribute your exercises."

    Feeling that he was not detailed, Yang Guang added, "This meeting is between several old-fashioned cultivation families. Communicate with each other, and then decide to share with each other. The

    original intention is to share resources with several families. Some clan members are not suitable for practicing their own family's exercises,

    but others' exercises are more suitable. This meeting is about In order to communicate with each other, and the so-called public exercises, think about it, if there is no one to teach and no resources, can you learn to cultivate by yourself?"

    After finishing speaking, Yang Guang looked at Zhou Zhou with a smile, and the little girl's expression changed from The original frown turned into a relaxed look.

"That is to say, I don't have to contribute my exercises, I just need to listen to everyone's exchanges." Zhou Zhou asked in surprise.

    Yang Guang nodded in affirmation, Zhou Zhou smiled happily, and quickly thanked the boss.

    It is also beneficial to listen to other people's conversations by yourself, you can get a lot of information from it, and it is also very helpful for your own creation of exercises.

    Zhou Zhou said goodbye to the boss, and after she came out of the room, she saw Wu Qiang, Wang Peichang and the Zhao brothers staying in place without moving.

    Several people also probed their brains to look at the room where they and the boss were staying. Zhou Zhou said that she was speechless for a while, and then waved to them.

    Said that she had come out, and there was nothing to watch, so let's go, everyone scattered in disappointment and returned to their room.

    Zhou Zhou took the opportunity to return to the room and entered the space, and came to the study where the space created her own exercises.

    Some time ago, I encountered a bottleneck, and my understanding of the exercises could be further improved. I hope this meeting can give me some inspiration.

    It was another relaxing night. Zhou Zhou and the others had an early meeting the next day. Zhou Zhou sat in the last row and listened to the speeches of the grey-haired old men in the front row.

    The spirits of the old men were very good, and they did not suffer much grievances or crimes even in the last days, so they were in good condition and spoke with sonorous force.

    Some of these viewpoints and rules were really inspiring to Zhou Zhou. Zhou Zhou quickly took notes in the space.

    On the other hand, Zhou Zhou's body is shown as a good baby who listens carefully but doesn't understand too much, and most people show the same appearance.

    After the meeting, Yang Guang held a small summary meeting among several people.

Chapter 152 Half completed

The Yang family and Wang family's body forging techniques are really good things, Zhou Zhou admits this, so she feels that Yang Guang is really very kind to their teammates. terrific.

    It can be said that they are well-intentioned, and they even opened a small stove behind their backs and counseled them. Wang Peichang and Wang Peixue also taught them their own exercises in detail.

    Under the explanations of these few people, Zhou Zhou found that her understanding of body forging was more in-depth. Maybe this time she could quickly complete the body-forging chapter in the practice.

    After the group meeting, Zhou Zhou went home with Yang Guang, and the way back was also easy to walk. The car was driven by Zhou Zhou, and Zhou Zhou kept using her consciousness to avoid obstacles.

    All the way back home smoothly, Zhou Zhou was very anxious, because she realized something, but because she was outside, it was not easy to enter the space.

    So I simply wrote down my insights, drove back quickly, and immediately entered the space to perfect the exercises.

    Yang Guang also saw Zhou Zhou's eagerness, and felt that Zhou Zhou had something to do, and seeing that Zhou Zhou didn't really want to tell him, he didn't ask.

    When he arrived in the county, Zhou Zhou drove her small energy car home and stopped staying with Yang Guang in the county.

    She also did not politely invite Yang Guang to sit at home, because Zhou Zhou was very afraid that Yang Guang would really go to his home to sit, and now she still needs to retreat.

    It is not certain when she will come out, but when Yang Guang arrives, she is at a critical moment. It is better to go out to meet him, or not to go out to meet him.

    When Zhou Zhou returned home, she didn't have time to eat a meal, so she hurried into the study to retreat, while Chef Zhang and the other younger brothers went down to prepare high-calorie and high-protein food.

    Delivered to Zhou Zhou's study door on time, usually a few steaks and vegetable salad, which Zhou Zhou eats directly when she is hungry.

    A week later, Zhou Zhou came out of the study. This retreat was very rewarding, and she completed the body training chapter of practicing the exercises.

    Although there are still unfinished spell chapters, it can be said that more than half of his work has been completed, and Zhou Zhou breathed a sigh of relief.

    She had a hunch that the dawn of victory was just around the corner, and she would be able to complete this exercise soon, but the most important thing at the moment was to fill her stomach.

    After eating steak and vegetable salad for a week in a row, Zhou Zhou was getting tired and crooked, so she hurriedly ate ice cream to calm her shock, and then ordered Chef Zhang to make some light side dishes for herself.

    Chef Zhang cooked a few simple home-cooked dishes, and Zhou Zhou ate half a pot of rice together, which made her happy.

    After leaving the space, she found that there was no trace of anyone moving in the room, but the temperature in the room was relatively low, so Zhou Zhou had to put on a down jacket.

    Before leaving, Zhou Zhou kept the air conditioner on and kept the temperature inside the house at a fixed value.

    It won't let the equipment in the house freeze, but it's not too warm. Zhou Zhou can't stand the cold anyway.

    He immediately started to burn the boiler and kang, and performed cleaning techniques on the house. Zhou Zhou sat on the kang leaning against the pillow, holding an oversized bag of potato chips in her hand.

    Listening to the radio while eating potato chips and watching the TV, it can be said that one mind has three uses. The news on the radio has already begun to promote bodybuilding.

    Every day, the formulas and training points of body forging are played. Zhou Zhou feels that this may be really useful, and divides the training points of body-building.

    Like an exam paper, let everyone memorize it, and then give the annotations to understand.

    I heard that some people have practiced the body forging technique well, so it can be seen that cultivating immortals has to find the right way.

Chapter 153 Pastry

    While Zhou Zhou was listening to the host's explanation with relish, she suddenly felt that someone was driving in her direction.

    It should be the boss of Yang Guang, Zhou Zhou thought, and then looked at the house to see if there was anything wrong. After finding that there was nothing, she continued to lie down and watch TV.

    Anyway, I am so familiar with the boss, and there is no need to pick up the boss specifically, and this TV series is really good.

    As soon as Yang Guang entered the room, he saw this scene. Zhou Zhou was leaning on the kang, eating a big bag of potato chips, watching TV series, and looked like a lazy worm.

    Seeing Boss Yang Guang walk into the house, Zhou Zhouc got up to entertain the Boss, handed Boss Yang Guang tea and water, and also gave Boss Yang a portion of potato chips.

    After taking the things in Yang Guang's hand, Zhou Zhou heard Yang Guang say, "The cooked pastries in it are all for you, and you cook the rest of the dishes." The

    words were simple, but Zhou Zhou heard a little flattery. I mean, but maybe I think too much.

    How could Boss Yang Guang please her? Cooked food and pastries should be her reward for cooking for the Boss.

    Zhou Zhou took out the cakes and looked at them, and was immediately very happy. Inside were her favorite Butterfly Cakes and Napoleon before the end of the world, and they were in a super hard-to-buy store.

    That store is very troublesome to make an appointment and queue up, and there is not much food in its own space, so Zhou Zhou eats it sparingly.

    Unexpectedly, Boss Yang Guang actually has their own cakes. Zhou Zhou was very surprised and said to Yang Guang, "Boss, you are too good. You actually have your cakes.

    " Even before the end of the world, their pastries were hard to buy, but after the end of the world, where did the boss get it, the taste hasn't changed, it's really delicious."

    Zhou Zhou was talking while eating Butterfly Cake, Yang Guang was amused by Zhou Zhou's appearance, she was really a greedy little girl.

    "This is the shop opened by our family, although the shop is no longer there. But there are raw materials and recipes, so it is not unusual to be able to make pastries." Yang Guang said calmly.

    Hearing the words of Boss Yang Guang, Zhou Zhou suddenly became uneasy. What, what, the shop was opened by Boss Yang Guang, and Boss Yang Guang also had the recipe.

    If you get the recipe yourself, you can eat as much as you want, and you don't have to worry about running out of stock.

    So Zhou Zhou hesitantly said, "Boss Yang Guang, can you share your recipe with me? I don't want it for nothing. I will take care of your meals for the next three months."

    Looking at Zhou Zhou like this, Yang Light smiled, and then readily agreed, money can't buy a little girl's interest.

    Yang Guang gave all the recipes to Zhou Zhou on the spot, and at the same time found the ingredients and let Zhou Zhou cook.

    Zhou Zhou happily took over all kinds of recipes, and then went to the kitchen to prepare for cooking. This time, Zhou Zhou was very happy to cook.

    After almost emptying the small food storage room out of thin air, Zhou Zhou made the rice and meat that Yang Guang had for three months.

    Boss Yang Guang calmly put the things into the space, and then looked at Zhou Zhou's busy figure, and suddenly felt a sense of happiness.

    If you are with the little girl, you can see this scene when you go home.

    Yang Guang outside the kitchen was thinking about it, and Zhou Zhou in the kitchen was happy. Inside the space, she was using her consciousness to hold a meeting for Chef Zhang and her younger brother.

Chapter 154

    The recipes cannot be wasted after they are given, so make a little of all the recipes, and then Zhou Zhou will try them one by one to see which one she likes.

    After explaining the work, Chef Zhang and the younger brothers went down to study the pastry recipe, and Zhou Zhou was also working hard to cook for Mr. Yang Guang.

    For dinner, we had Sichuan-Chongqing hot pot. Spicy and fragrant, it tastes very refreshing, Yang Guang feels that he is very happy at the moment.

    When the two of them finished eating, Boss Yang Guang's phone rang, he walked to the corner to listen to the phone, and then Zhou Zhou continued to listen as if nothing had happened.

    "Boss Yang Guang, my grandfather asked me to learn from you, so we were sent to you, and we also let go of the harsh words." Wang Peichang said aggrievedly over there.

    "What cruel words?" Yang Guang was curious, and Zhou Zhou, who overheard, was also very curious, what did Wang Peichang and Wang Peixue anger the old man.

    "If you say we don't go back, we won't be able to eat the family's food in the future. I'm so pitiful. The family's food is not delicious, but I can eat enough." Wang Peichang continued to complain.

    "Okay, don't say that there are no more, where are you now, I'll pick you up, I'm eating here in Zhou Zhou, you guys come together." Yang Guang hung up the phone.

    He turned around and said to Zhou Zhou, "Wang Peichang and Wang Peixue are here. I'll pick them up. You can eat slowly here."

    Zhou Zhou heard the words on the phone and knew that Yang Guang didn't lie. It's all true, Yang Guang went out after nodding his head.

    Wang Peichang and Wang Peixue were both in the county. After the driver brought them over, they went back the same way, and the two brothers and sisters were road blind.

    So I can only call the only reliable boss Yang Guang, when Yang Guang received two brothers and sisters, two people are drinking water.

    Then the two went to Zhou Zhou's house together. Zhou Zhou's hot pot was not removed, and many new dishes were added.

    When he saw Wang Peichang and Wang Peixue, the two brothers and sisters, Zhou Zhou pretended to be stunned for a moment, and then brought tableware for the two of them.

    The four of us had dinner together, and the dinner was delicious. The fat beef in the spicy pot is super tasty, spicy and fragrant.

    The pig brain is also extraordinarily delicious. A large piece is sent to the innermost part, with a firm and dense taste and a unique fragrance.

    Zhou Zhou felt that he really loved the pig brains and duck intestines in the spicy pot, which Zhang Wang hated before.

    At that time, I didn't dare to try it, until I wanted to try it some time ago, and I didn't realize that I missed a lot.

    Zhou Zhou sighed for a while, and at the same time was curious about how Zhang Wang and Xia Jingyi were doing, and wondered if the two of them had food.

    I really hope that they can't eat, and then they will be hungry and full, just like their former self.

    At this time, Zhou Zhou still didn't know the news that the two of them died. If she did, she didn't know what her thoughts would be.

    Wang Peixue abandoned her image of a lady, ate meat, and took out the white wine in the space. One mouthful of meat and one mouthful of wine, it was pleasant to eat.

    She felt that the hot pot at Zhou Zhou's house was extraordinarily delicious. It had the same feeling before the end of the world. It was a waste not to match the wine she treasured.

    Wang Peichang wanted to stop his sister, but he failed to do so, and instead joined the drinking team.

    Yang Guang smiled helplessly, the Wang family brothers and sisters are like this, their temperament, their grandfather is the same, an old man who likes to drink.

    Everyone enjoyed this meal.

Chapter 155 Check in

 After eating and drinking, Zhou Zhou and her teammates packed up together, and then the brothers and sisters of the Wang family and Yang Guang stared at each other in the living room.

 "If you come, have you thought about where to live? I don't have any extra place for you to live." Yang Guang looked at the Wang brothers and sisters and said jokingly.

 The Wang brothers and sisters looked at each other, then looked at Zhou Zhou and said, "The old man got us a house here."

 Speaking of which, Wang Peichang stood up, raised his chin at the house in front of Zhou Zhou's house, and said, "That house was bought by the old man."

 Zhou Zhou took a look, isn't that the house of Aunt Zhang's family? If Wang Peichang and his sister bought the house, where would Aunt Zhang and his family go?

 Perhaps seeing Zhou Zhou's doubts, Wang Peixue said, "The family has moved into the city and they feel that this is at the foot of the mountain, and there is a danger of an avalanche at any time."

 Hearing Wang Peixue's words, Zhou Zhou nodded. Now the weather is indeed dangerous. If she didn't know that an avalanche would not happen, she would probably have moved away.

 However, the Wang family was brave enough to let the brothers and sisters of the Wang family live here, not afraid of the danger of an avalanche.

 "Okay, then you can go and clean up the house, it's almost time to sleep, don't stay here." Yang Guang stood up and said.

 The brothers and sisters of the Wang family also got up and said goodbye to Zhou Zhou along with Boss Yang Guang. On the way back, Wang Peichang stopped talking to Wang Peixue.

 Seeing Wang Peichang's reluctance to speak, Wang Peixue said helplessly, "If you have something to say, just say it, why do you act like this."

 After listening to his sister's words, Wang Peichang said, "Hey, what's the relationship between Yang Guang's boss and Zhou Zhou's sister, the boss is still eating at Zhou Zhou's sister's house this evening."

 Seeing Wang Peixue's unconcerned expression, Wang Peichang said again, "And they also eat hot pot. Hey, those who can eat hot pot together these days are all close friends."

 Seeing that her brother was still talking, Wang Peixue suddenly stopped moving forward, and then Wang Peichang collided with his sister.

 After turning around, Wang Peixue saw her stupid brother, looking at her excited expression, Wang Peixue was speechless.

 "What you can see, of course I can see it too. Boss Yang Guang obviously likes Sister Zhou Zhou, and Sister Zhou Zhou is not completely meaningless."

 After saying this, Wang Peixue sighed again, looked at her stupid brother, and continued to lift her legs and walk forward.

 As she walked, she instructed, "Don't miss out on this matter in front of Sister Zhou Zhou. The two of them haven't pierced this layer of window paper, so don't make trouble."

 When Wang Peichang heard his sister say this to him, he was not happy. How could he feel that he was such a fool.

 So I went back to the house after arguing with my sister all the way. The house was very clean, and Mrs. Zhang cleaned it before she left.

 It's just that some furniture and furniture items are missing, but fortunately, these things are quite complete in the space of the two of them.

 After taking out the furniture and furniture items, the two brothers and sisters lay down early to rest, and the boiler in the kitchen also heated up the house.

 After the three of them left, Zhou Zhou cleaned the house and began to lie down and rest.

 The brothers and sisters of the Wang family came at the right time, so I could see how they practiced as a reference.

 Then maybe because she was too tired, she fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 156 Dream Back

 The next morning, Zhou Zhou woke up abruptly. She had a nightmare last night. The situation in the dream was that she lived a difficult life in the last days in her previous life.

 At that time, I wore thick clothes every day, with a quilt on my body, and at the same time shivered in a corner of the house.

 At the same time, every day I can't move without moving, and I go to the cafeteria to buy meals and so on. It is a quick solution.

 The small house I first lived in was relatively cheap, and it was close to the canteen, but when the avalanche came, the small house was buried.

 Although she was rescued, she was homeless, had nowhere to go, and no low-cost rental housing.

 After that, due to the shortage of housing resources, the rent of the house went up all of a sudden, and Zhou Zhou could only huddle with several people pitifully.

 Wait, avalanche, yes, it's an avalanche, and the avalanche is coming. When Wang Peichang and his sister said it yesterday, she didn't turn her head.

 This morning, I suddenly thought about it, wouldn't it be the day of the avalanche in two days? Zhou Zhou will never forget the scene of the avalanche.

 I was sleeping huddled in the corner, only to hear a bang, and then I felt something break through the window.

 After that, she was knocked down by a huge snow wave, buried under the snow, and spent a long unconscious period of time.

 Only then did I wake up in the icy snow, and when I woke up, I found that my body could not move, and the slightest movement would cause severe pain in my body.

 At that time, Zhou Zhou really thought that she was going to die soon, her body could not move, and there was no other life around.

 After an unknown amount of time, the rescue team sent by the government arrived and rummaged Zhou Zhou from the snow.

 Zhou Zhou was numb from the cold, and almost all the nerves in the toes were necrotic, so they were soon amputated.

 Zhou Zhou was shivering while sitting on the kang. In that dream, she lost her toes, and then she lay on the bed and couldn't get up, and her body was shivering.

 This time, Zhou Zhou didn't want to experience the feeling of an avalanche anymore. Now that she has space, she has a body forging technique, and she can also use magic techniques, so she can protect herself completely.

 Zhou Zhou comforted herself with broken thoughts, and at the same time hugged herself tightly, but she didn't know if the news of the avalanche would be known to Boss Yang Guang.

 If the boss of Yang Guang knew, Guo Jia's father should also know, and Zhou Zhou knew a little bit of news in her previous life.

 It seems that Guo Jia's father supported the evacuation of the masses, but because some governments responded too slowly, they did not fully evacuate when the avalanche came.

 Many people lost their lives because of this, and many officials were punished afterwards. Zhou Zhou only knew that she was immersed in her own grief at that time.

 I didn't pay attention to the news and current affairs at that time at all, and I didn't know how to solve the problem in the end, and the anger of the people was calmed down.

 But no matter what, I still have to find the boss today, and I will take a side-by-side attack. What the brothers and sisters of the Wang family said yesterday was a very reasonable entry point.

 Zhou Zhou hurriedly got up, but because she was too nervous, she fell back on the kang again, and Zhou Zhou dodged into the space.

 There was still a quiet and peaceful scene in the space. Zhou Zhou felt a little comfort immediately, then entered the villa and took a bath in the spiritual tendon bathtub.

Chapter 157 Conversation 1

 After taking a bath, Zhou Zhou walked out of the villa with ease, and then the Chinese breakfast cooked by Chef Zhang was already ready.

 After breakfast, Zhou Zhou took the fresh ingredients in the space and left the space, and then made a satellite phone call to boss Yang Guang.

 Boss Yang Guang, who received Zhou Zhou's call, was surprised, because it was not long before last night, was there any trouble with the little girl, so she wanted to find himself.

 After picking up the little girl's call, Yang Guang found a quiet place and listened to the little girl's voice coming from the phone.

 "Boss, you came over for dinner at noon. I have something to tell you. If I don't tell you, I will always feel a little flustered." Zhou Zhou whispered over there.

 She always felt that it was a bit strange for her to talk to the boss like this, she felt like she was making trouble unreasonably, and she also felt like she was acting like a spoiled child.

 Then Zhou Zhou on the other end of the phone suddenly blushed. She didn't want to do that, but there really was no other better excuse.

 Yang Guang didn't think about anything else when he heard Zhou Zhou's words, he nodded on the phone and said "Okay." Then he hung up.

 Then he happily drove out the door and drove to Zhou Zhou's house. Yang Guang was really happy, and he had food made by Zhou Zhou to eat.

 When he arrived at Zhou Zhou's house, Zhou Zhou was cooking chicken stew in an iron pot, and he also put hazel mushrooms in it. Hazel mushrooms are dried mushrooms, which he bought in the Northeast before the end of the world.

 The stewed taste is very fragrant, Yang Guang's saliva almost came out, and then the Wang family brothers and sisters also came over.

 Yang Guang was stunned for a moment, then looked at Zhou Zhou, it seemed to mean that you not only called me, but also someone else.

 Zhou Zhou didn't see Yang Guang's eyes, but the Wang brothers and sisters did, so they looked at each other. Wang Peichang wanted to open his mouth to say something, but Wang Peixue covered his mouth.

 Yang Guang didn't care about the lawsuit between their brothers and sisters, and helped Zhou Zhou cook together in the kitchen. Zhou Zhou was quite uncomfortable with such a person by her side.

 Let Boss Yang Guang go out to sit quickly, don't crowd in the kitchen, Yang Guang had no choice but to go to the living room to sit with the Wang brothers and sisters.

 When he didn't know what to talk about, Wang Peixue stood up and asked boss Yang Guang about some problems encountered in body forging.

 Zhou Zhou could also see their gestures and gestures in the kitchen, as well as the teachings of Boss Yang Guang, and felt that she was also inspired a lot.

 But I don't know if a few of them will be sent to rescue other people during the avalanche, and will there be scenes like today after the rescue.

 After thinking of this, Zhou Zhou felt a little depressed, and Yang Guang outside stared at Zhou Zhou's expression, and quickly noticed her emotional change.

 I thought she didn't know this body training technique and it was difficult to join their conversation, so I explained each move in more detail.

 Zhou Zhou also unknowingly fell into a state of contemplation. When she woke up, the chicken in the pot was also cooked, so she quickly recovered and brought the dishes out of the pot.

 Several people at the dinner table had different expressions, but Wang Peixue and Wang Peichang were very happy. They had received the guidance of the boss, and there was such a delicious chicken stew with mushrooms to eat.

 Such a day is really beautiful, much better than they do not know in the Wang family, at least they don't have to be beaten and scolded by the old man.

 Zhou Zhou was very preoccupied and didn't know how to say this, while Yang Guang also followed the low pressure because Zhou Zhou was very preoccupied.

Chapter 158 Conversation 2

 After another round of deliberation, Zhou Zhou finally summoned the courage to speak, "Boss Yang Guang, I had a dream yesterday, and that dream was very real."

 Hearing Zhou Zhou's opening, Wang Peixue and Yang Guang both stopped their chopsticks and looked at Zhou Zhou, while Wang Peichang said carelessly, "What a dream, Miss Zhou Zhou."

 After taking a bite of the chicken, another sentence came, "Come on and listen, I also learned a little from the Liu family, an aristocratic family of fortune-tellers, and I will interpret your dreams for you."

 After he finished speaking, he was slapped by Wang Peixue again, so he had to shut up and eat the chicken quietly.

 "I dreamed of an avalanche, a huge avalanche, very real feeling, I was buried, really real." Zhou Zhou said with a look of horror.

 It looked like she had really seen and experienced what she had experienced. Yang Guang felt distressed all of a sudden, and when he was about to speak for comfort, he heard Zhou Zhou speak again.

 "Yesterday when you came over at the dinner table and said that Aunt Zhang and the others moved away because of the avalanche, I seemed to have a premonition that the avalanche might really come." Zhou Zhou said seriously.

 Afraid that they would not believe it, they said, "We are all monks, you should know the sixth sense of a female monk."

 After Zhou Zhou finished saying this, even Wang Peichang had a serious look on his face. Zhou Zhou's words were right, and the female monk's sixth sense could not be ignored.

 Women's sixth sense and early warning ability are stronger than men's, and monks themselves have early warning ability, so Zhou Zhou's words are hard to ignore.

 Yang Guang stood up with a swipe and said as he walked out, "I want to go back and contact Mr. Guo Jia, so that a group of professionals can check it out."

 After speaking, he walked out of the room and drove back to the office in the county, while the Wang family brothers and sisters directly took out the satellite phone.

 At the same time, the old man of the Wang family was contacted, and after explaining the situation, the old man of the Wang family quickly spread the news among the senior officials of the Cultivation Society.

 Families from all over the country sent their children to investigate, and finally found that the snow began to loosen in some places.

 And because of the reproduction of snow nematodes, the loosening of the snow layer began to be more violent, and there was a real avalanche trend.

 Guo Jia's father also got the news, so he quickly spread the news, and officials from all over the country also got the news, and there was more time to transfer personnel.

 Zhou Zhou breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the feedback from the boss of Yang Guang, and then said, "What if some officials are lazy, or the people are too difficult."

 Hearing Zhou Zhou's words, Yang Guang was silent for a while, and then he felt that Zhou Zhou's words made sense, so he hung up the phone and went back to work.

 In the end, the central government sent people to go down to supervise the inspection, the soldiers from all over the country cooperated to transfer the people, and the local cultivator family came forward to accompany them.

 A strange phenomenon, when the local cultivator family came forward, the people were very obedient and transferred, which shows its prestige.

 Zhou Zhou felt relieved when he heard such an operation. The geology here has been detected and there is no danger of avalanches, so the people in the village stayed at home honestly.

 Zhou Zhou, on the other hand, was worried. He went out every night to put a reinforcement formation on the snow in the mountains.

 About a week later, the avalanche came, and snow fell in pieces, layers, and layers, smashing houses and submerging things.

 Many people were frightened by the scene in front of them, but fortunately, the people were transferred in time, and there were no major casualties.

  Chapter 159 Guo Family Affairs 1
  Zhou Zhou was huddled on the kang at home during the avalanche. She didn't remember this time clearly, but she remembered that scene very clearly.

  Like a white monster, Snowflakes devoured tall buildings and the lives inside them bit by bit, and some people were rescued.

  For example, myself, and some people were left inside forever. The avalanche was so loud that Zhou Zhou could faintly feel the sound.

  Fortunately, the snow layer on the back mountain is solid, and with his own formation, there is no phenomenon of snow loosening at all, but Zhou Zhou is still afraid.

  She seemed to have vaguely heard the cry of the little grandson from Grandma Guo's house next door. How could such a big child still cry like this.

  Just when Zhou Zhou was thinking about the reason, Grandma Guo came to Zhou Zhou's house with one deep foot and one shallow foot. As soon as she entered the house, Grandma Guo felt the warmth.

  Why is this child so wasteful, heating the house so warmly, the coal should be used sparingly, there is no telling when the temperature will rise again.

  Then I saw Zhou Zhou huddled on the kang, and Grandma Guo asked, "What's the matter, Zhou Wazi, are you sick?" Seeing Grandma Guo's

  arrival, Zhou Zhou relaxed his mood, he was in the village Here, there will be no avalanches and everything will be fine.

  Zhou Zhou nodded, and he couldn't explain why his house is so warm without nodding. It can't be said that the house is so warm at ordinary times.

  That's really a bit of looking for trouble for myself, it's better to keep a low profile, don't be too prominent.

  Grandma Guo said again, "That's okay, the room should be warmer, and the recovery will be quicker. There is no medicine to take when you are sick these days, and the hospital is overcrowded." Zhou Zhou, who came back to his senses, looked at Grandma Guo, and then he was puzzled

  . Why did Grandma Guo come to her house today? What's the matter?

  Pulling Grandma Guo to sit on the kang, and then pouring a cup of hot water for Grandma Guo, Zhou Zhou heard Grandma Guo start to chatter.

  The daughter-in-law in the village was driven home because she stole coal from her husband's house and gave it to her mother's family, and took off the thermal underwear she gave back to her son and gave it to her nephew.

  In other families, the son and daughter-in-law are the same, they can't carry things clearly, and they give everything to the uncle's house.

  As he spoke, he sighed, it's normal to show filial piety to his parents, but he also has to take care of his own little family.

  The parents and children of those people are really pitiful, Zhou Zhou couldn't help thinking in his heart, and at the same time sighed at Grandma Guo's fighting power.

  We all know this. It is worthy to say that the aunt is the intelligence officer of the village. There is nothing about every family in the village that they don't know.

  Listening to Grandma Guo's thoughts, Zhou Zhou also felt that his mood eased a lot, and at the same time, he became more curious about Grandma Guo's coming.

  I didn't come here just to tell myself gossip about these people. Zhou Zhou felt that he really liked to hear it.

  Grandma Guo may have seen Zhou Zhou's doubts, so she said, "I have nothing else to do, but your Brother Guo is cleaning up the children at home.

  " Zhou took over the conversation.

  Grandma Guo shook her head, and then said, "That child, we have spoiled him so much, he doesn't know what life is like outside, so he takes his own food for others to eat." After finishing speaking, she lowered her head and sniffed

  , Zhou Zhou hurriedly brought paper to Grandma Guo and asked Grandma Guo to wipe it.

  Grandma Guo's hands are very wrinkled, and there is not much flesh in the whole hand, which looks like chicken feet.

  Zhou Zhou couldn't help feeling distressed for a while, for this old man who had experienced many vicissitudes.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 160 Guo's Family Affairs 2
  Grandma Guo took a sip of Zhou Zhou's water after she wiped away her tears, and then she calmed down. Zhou Zhou was also very helpless.

  After Grandma Guo calmed down, she continued to say, "Then the girl's family came over and thought that our family had a lot of food, so they wanted to extort food." Then she sighed and expressed her helplessness, Zhou

  Zhou Hastily asked, "Did you give it? You can't give it, or you will be entangled." "

  Of course I didn't. How could I give them food? Come on." Grandma Guo was helpless.

  "But my little grandson, I don't know if it's stupid or what's going on, he actually wanted to give food to the girl's parents, and said" Grandma Guo cried again as she spoke.

  Zhou Zhou was helpless, it seemed that Grandma Guo was really stimulated this time, and she was able to make an old man of this age so sad.

  After being comforted by Zhou Zhou, Grandma Guo calmed down and said to Zhou Zhou, "Zhou Wazi, let you see grandma's joke.

  " The girl ordered at home, and he treated the girl as a daughter-in-law.
  If I just said that, I couldn’t be so sad, but he said that it’s okay for me to eat less for my wife, and I won’t have a good life for a few years anyway.”

  Said After finishing, Grandma Guo really couldn't restrain herself this time, and cried out loudly, Zhou Zhou was stunned.

  The little grandson in Grandma Guo's family seems to be really spoiled, but he can say such things.

  I still don’t have to go to school, have too little homework, and haven’t experienced the beatings of my parents. In this world, many things are missing.

  A child of his age should have been locked in the ivory tower of the school to receive the principles of life and the baptism of the holy light of education.

  But now I can only work at home or on the construction site, experience the various situations in the market, watch all kinds of people, and observe all kinds of things.

  If the parents can guide correctly, it should be fine, but obviously, no one in Grandma Guo's family pays attention to the child's psychological guidance, and the child has lost his three views.

  Hearing the cries of the child next door, Zhou Zhou suddenly felt that he was not pitiful. This bear child probably saw others treat the old man in the family like this when he was on the construction site.

  After Grandma Guo cried, Zhou Zhou felt that she lost a lot of energy and spirit, and she also aged a lot in an instant. The grandson he loved since childhood.

  Now that he despises himself so much and wants to cut off his own way of life because of an outsider, he blames himself for being too spoiled and not letting his family beat him.

  In the future, I will no longer interfere in the education of my grandson. Now that the world is so chaotic, there are no schools to teach and educate people, and the parents are the children's teachers.

  In the future, I want my son to be disciplined and disciplined. My son can still be trusted.

  Fortunately, I am my son's pension, and it is not my turn to eat my grandson's meal, otherwise I really want to die now.

  In just a few minutes, Grandma Guo went through several twists and turns in her heart. Zhou Zhou also felt the psychological changes of Grandma Guo, and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief
  . suffer.

  After Grandma Guo sat for a while, she offered to say goodbye. Zhou Zhou sent Grandma Guo out of the house, and then returned to the kang to continue lying down with Ge You.

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 1
전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비용저렴한병원 전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비용저렴한병원 전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비용저렴한병원 전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비...
6 1 1
In a global scenario marked by climate crises, biodiversity loss, and various conflicts, the Global Seed Vault, known as the Doomsday Vault, located...
2 0 1
كان يوما من الايام فتاة اسمها توليب سمهتها ولدتها بهذا الاسم لانها تعش ورد التوليب وتوفت والدة توليب التي كان اسمها جوليا بعد ما انجبتها ومن بعدها ت...
1 0 1
NASA(=アメリカ航空宇宙局)は9日、人類を月に送る「アルテミス計画」を延期すると発表しました。 「アルテミス計画」は、1972年のアポロ17号以来、再び人類を月面に送るもので、長期滞在できる拠点を建設し、飲み水などの資源を開発する計画です。 第1弾として2022年末に月探査のための無人宇宙船「...