CHAPTER 31-40

Chapter 31 Layoffs

    Zhou Zhou, who was off work, drove to the suburban warehouse as usual, took the courier that arrived, and arrived at Zhou Zhou's mutton today.

    Zhou Zhou, who took the mutton home, couldn't wait to make a mutton pot. The mutton was soft and rotten, and the broth was invincible and fragrant. Zhou Zhou ate the pot of meat cleanly.

    After eating, Zhou Zhou took a walk to the night market, packed a bunch of snacks to take home, and put them on the shelves of the space after returning home.

    Zhou Zhou felt that the shelves made of wood were really good, and he might also exercise his ability to use spiritual power.

    Zhou Zhou thought of the money that had been put away in the company's warehouse before he got off work, and suddenly thought of something, and put an invisible talisman on himself.

    Jumping directly out of the window and walking with the speed move, Zhou Zhou found that his speed move was more handy.

    When I came to the company's warehouse, I found that there were still a bunch of security guards there, a room full of money, good guy, it was really exciting.

    Zhou Zhou made an estimate, and took half of it, about 400 million US dollars, and in an instant, half of the things in the house went down.

    When security officers rushed into the house, they saw half of what was missing.

    There was a large stone in the middle, and a note was pressed under the stone.

    Zhou Zhou wrote on the note that the remaining 400 million hope that your Xia family will donate to a non-profit welfare organization. Everything spent during the period requires openness and transparency. I will always pay attention to the whereabouts of this money, if I find you are playing tricks. , not just this time.

    After seeing it, Mr. Xia was very angry, but when he saw the quality of the material cut by the stone, he almost fainted.

    It was only 800 million dollars to buy a stone of such a broken quality, but it was not as good as others, and the Xia family had offended too many people before.

    This time, the tough guy taught the Xia family a lesson. As soon as Mr. Xia waved his hand, the security guards escorted Shito and Qian away.

    Zhou Zhou, who was watching next to him, saw this scene, smiled happily, and then hurried back home.

    Zhou Zhou, who returned home, hurried into the space to count the money he got, tsk tsk tsk, that stone is really valuable.

    The money was all in US dollars, and I didn't know how much money the Xia family was able to exchange, but for people like the Xia family, there was always some currency in the safe that couldn't be deposited in the bank.

    With this money, he can buy some hard goods, Zhou Zhou thought, and began to practice and rest tonight.

    When he woke up, Zhou Zhou was still the same, exercising and fetching steamed buns.

    It's just that I also added an item when exercising, using my mind to collect the eggs laid by chickens, ducks and geese in the space.

    Animal feces will be degraded into fertilizers for the land. As for feed, when Zhou Zhou bought them, the merchants gave them a lot.

    But it was almost finished. Now the pigs are eating the grass on the grass, and the grass raised by the spiritual temperature in the space is still fine, so Zhou Zhou does not plan to buy any more feed.