CHAPTER 71-80

Chapter 71 White Lotus
 
    There are no animals in the chicken coop and duck coop in Zhou Zhou's house now, mainly because Zhou Zhou still kept them in the space during the earthquake.

    The tools in the equipment room are still well placed, and the things in his food warehouse are also put into the space by Zhou Zhou.

    Anyway, when I and Grandma Guo made these things, they passed the bright road, and put them outside in case one day I forgot, and it would be a pity if the things were broken.

    Zhou Zhou, who experienced starvation days, didn't want to waste things in vain, so he copied the entire house in the space, and then moved things into it.

    The static area was planned by Zhou Zhou as a living area. The spiritual space in the space is the largest in the place, followed by the static area, which can be said to be comparable to a country.

    The area with the same flow rate as the outside is the smallest. Zhou Zhou now tries his best to live in this area.

    While Zhou Zhou was inspecting his site, Xia Jingyi helped to look after the workers on the construction site and helped maintain order.

    For Xia Jingyi and Old Man Xia, the Li family's exercises are quite strenuous to practice, so Xia Jingyi and Old Man Xia have practiced for so long, not only did they not reach the goal of absorbing qi into the body.

    On the contrary, they made themselves sore, and their dantian was sore. Mr. Xia always said that if he knew this earlier, it would be better to practice physical exercise. At least now he has a little more strength to move bricks and maintain order.

    The Xia family's funds are completely useless now. The family's big house was completely destroyed during the earthquake, and there were not many valuables brought out.

    The remaining hundreds of millions of funds are only enough to build an ordinary small bungalow after the earthquake, or two small rooms.

    When did Mr. Xia suffer from this kind of hardship, and he suddenly lost his energy and energy, and the Xia family was in a particularly bad state because of the bird flu infection.

   Going to move bricks can't get back his one-day ration, and Xia Jingyi has become the pillar of the family, as for cousins, he can't count on it at all.

    They all regarded Xia Jingyi's family as a thorn in their eyes and thorns in their flesh. Even the old man Xia rarely took care of it, and the food could not be given to the old man on time.

    Xia Jingyi has been practicing for many years and has a good kung fu, so she slowly became a small boss at the construction site to help maintain order.

    Since Zhang Wang's family carried out all the food before the earthquake, they spent a little food to build the house after the earthquake.

    However, Zhang Wang and his parents also help move bricks at the construction site every day, and they earn just enough food for the family, but Zhang Wang also brings food to Xia Jingyi from time to time.

    Xia Jingyi looked down on Zhang Wang in her heart, but she had to accept his favor, so she had to use her little white lotus characteristics.

    Do not refuse, do not admit, pretend to be pitiful.

    The first person who couldn't bear it was Zhang Wang's mother. The middle-aged woman appeared directly when Zhang Wang was giving Xia Jingyi steamed buns.

    He directly asked Xia Jingyi, "When will I marry my son, and I have taken so much food for my son, so I don't need the dowry."

    Xia Jingyi was frightened by Zhang Wang's mother, and then said with tears in her eyes, "Auntie, I haven't It's too early to think about getting married."