Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me โœจ
Chapter 2: Love Story ๐Ÿ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter 4: White Horse โ˜๏ธ
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together ๐Ÿงก
Chapter 7: The Story of Us ๐Ÿฅ‚
Chapter 8: Back to December โ„๏ธ
Chapter 9: Mine ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 10: King of My Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One ๐Ÿ€
Chapter 13: Willow ๐ŸŒพ
Chapter 14: Delicate ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 15: Exile ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Chapter 18: Afterglow ๐Ÿ’Œ
Chapter 19: This Love โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies ๐Ÿ”ธ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit ๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 16: Cruel Summer โ˜€๏ธ

1.8K 63 45
By chrissybaeevans

Previously on Chapter 15...

"—-sh honey. We can worry about that some other time, I just want to take care of you right now. And make sure my best girl is alright."

You nod, and cuddle with him on the couch for a few more minutes. You're glad you spoke with Chris, after everything, after being your husband, and high school sweetheart he is your best friend.

One you can count on and talk to about everything.

"Remember when I broke my leg back in school?" He blurts out of nowhere.

You pout at the memory, you were so scared for him that day....

"How could I forget? It was one of the worst days of my life, apart from us divorcing and you getting into an accident." You frown.

And now almost 14 years later, he's broken his left leg this time. But he knows he'll recover quickly with you, this time around as his wife, to take care of him.

And he knows that the big man upstairs will gift the two of you with a baby in the future. Because what is meant for you will be.....

🧡

*After a year without being update, I do apologize for that. And appreciate everyone's patience. Here it finally is, your favorite teen AU, we're back in business baby!*

• Chapter 16: Cruel Summer ☀️
~ few months later ~

The hot summer sun falls on your back as you run away from Dodger.

Your hat is helping you keep your face hidden from the harmful rays of the sun, but as for the rest of your body, it's out and getting the most Vitamin D since you were in a bathing suit.

You were enjoying some swims in the pool, but then Dodger came up to you with a frisbee in his mouth.

Chris was playing with him, but when you looked into the house you saw he was on the phone.

"Come here, bubba, Mommy will play with you!" Taking the frisbee from his mouth you flick your rest and watch it soar into the sunny blue sky.

Dodger pants and runs, runs, runs, after it, his tongue hanging out as he leaps up to grab it.

Your dripping wet from being in the pool, but surprisingly drying up fast because of the heat.

The last few months have been months that have changed you, and the way you see the world, and of course your relationship with Chris.

Ever since his accident, and agreeing to just focus on Dodger after losing the baby, you and him have been amazing.

You can't remember the last time you felt so happy, you're always laughing, and you're in such a good mood. Maybe it's Dodgey, because he's so silly, and such a good companion.

Plus then there's Chris, who makes you laugh until your stomach hurts, and gives you so much love you wonder what you did to deserve him.

You chuckle as you watch Dodgey bring the frisbee back stuck in his mouth, "again?" You question him, he barks at you, like "yes, mom, again!"

"Okay, okay," you laugh, and fling the frisbee once more, watching as he sprints towards it, using his head to look back and pinpoint exactly where it's going to fall.

You don't see when Dodger catches it because Chris approaches you, "I think the reason it's so hot today is because of you..." you can't even argue with the lame flirting...you kind of like it because he's such a dork, "you're burning up and everything, jeez, you're so hot."

"Oh hush, Christopher," you bashfully smile at him, and for that smile, that beautiful genuine smile he will do anything for.

Chris kisses you all over, "Chris!" You laugh, he's tickling you with his growing beard, which you aren't very fond of, you like him clean shaven, and he also smells like watermelon for some reason.

Chris loves hearing that laugh, "I love you," he says, reaching to squeeze your butt and pull you closer to him.

"I love you too, handsome," you grin again and that's when you notice he's holding a bowl of freshly cut watermelon.

Dodger comes running back to you guys, wagging his tail, and picking up his paw and setting it down onto the ground, the frisbee hanging from his mouth.

"Bubba, you really love this game don't you?" Chris speaks to him.

Dodger is really your son, and Chris's too. He's really like a child, you have to feed him, entertain him, make sure he gets his vitamins, and make sure he's completely healthy, and that he has a good hygiene.

Dodgey loves taking naps with you on the couch, and he loves to run with Chris and go with him on his morning jogs. He even loves baths!

You guys even roller skate sometimes in the afternoons.

Oh and Dodger absolutely loves the dog park, it's only a 5 minute walk from the house which is amazing.

Dodger barks at Chris, letting him know his answer. He loves this game!

Chris takes the frisbee and flings it higher and much faster than you could, you blame the stupid muscles and Captain America training. You're so glad he's not hurting anymore, his last doctor's check up for his leg was earlier this week and Chris is perfectly healthy. His leg is good as new.

The backyard was big enough for it to seem like Dodger was running in a huge field, so he's the happiest boy ever.

~ Boston • 1999 ~

Bizzie looks over her shoulder for the fifth time today, it's always the same place she's looking at, the end of the hall where both your lockers were.

She usually isn't so paranoid or uptight, so something was wrong, which made you anxious.

"Biz, what's up? You're making me nervous," you finally admit to your best friend, opening your locker to shove your math textbook in there.

"Nothing is up. I'm fine," Bizzie looks around and feels nervous again.

"Well, I'm headed to lunch," you announce and walk a few steps away from her, noticing she wasn't following you, you knew her head was somewhere else.

"Just a second..." she looks down to the hall, holding onto your wrist, she could catch a glimpse of the poster turning the corner, "fucking finally," Bizzie mutters under a sharp breath.

You watch Chris come with the football team, each holding signs that spelt out;

P R O M ?

The others just there for emotional support.

"Chris," you cover your mouth, completely caught off guard. You had no idea he was even going to do this, yes you guys talked about prom, but you just thought he'd ask you privately.

But he knew you'd want the traditional promposal, the one where the whole school knows about 10 minutes later.

"Oh my gosh," you smile while laughing, you're so happy. Yet nervous because the whole football team is looking at you plus a few classes that just got out from their rooms.

Bizzie leans against one of the lockers, smiling proudly at you, and Evans...she guesses. The boy who took her best friend away, but okay. He's not too bad.

She really adores you, you're like this little optimistic positive bubble she must protect with her life - and she does just that. With anyone who causes you harm.

Biz watches as you say yes, and jump into Chris's arms, it's like she's watching a teen romance book come to life. How could you and Chris be anymore adorable?

It's so cute it makes her throw up.

She sighs, hoping maybe one day someone would feel the same way Chris does for you, and do the things he does to you - to her. Because everyone deserves loves.

This year she'd be attending prom alone, she knows no one would ask her, not that's a lie, she's been asked twice already by Justin (ew) *Chris's bestie* and by Sam the smart kid from English who does her homework. She's turned both of them down.

You see Bizzie in a thoughtful state, which normally she's never in. Despite feeling on top of the world, you still feel for your friend, so you whisper an idea into Chris's ear, he nods, he'll do anything for you.

So you gather up the guys again, and call Bizzie's name, snapping her out of her thoughts, she's confused on why you called her name, Chris was just standing there again, and the guys were holding up the signs again...and you were approaching her with a flower.

From the bouquet of flowers that Chris got you.

You shrug, hoping she got the message, Bizzie quickly comprehends, her lips curl into a soft smile, you really were an angel.

"I guess, but I'm so not dancing with Chris," her answer was one you expected her to say, you hug her tight, she hugs you back as well, and the bell rings once again. There goes lunch.

"I'm so excited!" You squeal, and grab Biz's hand leading her to Chris for a group hug, "we need to decide on a color!" You look at Chrissy, he doesn't care for that, he just wants to dance with you and have a good time.

"Whatever color you guys want, baby," Chris places a kiss on your cheek, the football guys headed to the lunch that was currently being served since they missed the one assigned to them to help out their friend.

• Boston; Present Time 2012 •

Chris turns his attention back to you, you guys were swimming in the pool and kissing each other gently here and there, he takes your hand where your engagement ring was, lifting it above the water to look at it again.

He hopes it stays there forever.

You haven't gotten over the loss of the baby yet, sometimes you wonder if it was a boy or a girl. If they had Chris's smile or your laugh.

Chris tells you to not think about it, but how can't you? You don't think about it too often, being busy with your wedding/vow renewal, being a mother to Dodger, and finishing your new book, it hasn't crossed your mind as often.

"Are you excited for Friday?" Chris holds you in the water, you guys take in the hot weather, while Dodgey took a nap in the shade under a tree.

"Yes, you're coming with me right?" You're scared Chris will return to old habits, bail on you and your important events, and just leave you alone over all. The guy couldn't even eat dinner with you because he worked so much.

"Of course, I am," he kisses your shoulder, "wherever you're going I'm there. I just want to be with you, and spend as much quality time together for as long as we—"

"HI BITCHES!" Bizzie appears in her swimsuit, and sun hat, and her pool bag, and her shades, you chuckle at her arrival, she must always announce it.

Dodger is unbothered, already used to his Aunt Bizzie and her boisterous personality.

"—can," Chris sighs, this sweet, quiet time with you was too good to be true. Plus, he forgot you invited Bizzie over.

"Biz!" You smile but remain in Chris's embrace, at your best friend's arrival. You've missed her so much. Since high school, Chris and her have been your best friends, and you miss hanging out with them.

So today was going to be fun.

She throws her cover up on one of the chairs, her shades joining it as well, plus her hat, as she does a cartwheel right into the pool, splashing all over you and Chris.

Chris groans behind you, while you cheer Biz on, that was amazing! Not everyone can do that, and Bizzie's always loved gymnastics.

She rises above the water and double high fives the hands you had raised, giggling mischievously at Christopher who was all wet and shivering.

"Hello to you too, Bizzie." She can't see it but Chris is narrowing his eyes at her from behind his shades. Or could she see it?

"Stop giving me that look, Chris, lighten up, jeez it's like LA turned you bitter," Bizzie swims around a bit, soaking in the summer breeze and sun.

"Oh Bizzie, let's play mermaids how we used to!" You propose, and grab the goggles you had laid on the ledge for both you and her.

"YES!" She throws her hands up, you two would always play mermaids in her backyard pool during the summers.

Your soon to be husband again, shakes his head while chuckling, resting his arms behind him on the ledge of the pool, "You guys are 30 years old."

"HEY!" You both yell at him, and he flinches, maybe he shouldn't have said that, "you are never too old for mermaids." Bizzie replies, pointing her finger at Christopher, he could be a little pessimistic sometimes, it's alright.

"Never," you echo as you widen your eyes at his gorgeous face and give your soon to be husband again, a serious look.

Chris puts his hands up in surrender, before then placing them together and bowing, "I apologize."

"You should take some notes for when your daughter or son one day asks you to play mermaids with them," you advise Chris to do, have him be prepared as a father.

"I have you and Bizzie to teach them how to play," Chris moves his body to be able to grab his beer, when an thought comes across his mind, "hey Biz, you want one?"

Bizzie freezes up, you've never seen her like that, which confused you, something was wrong. That's it. You were calling it. Something was wrong.

"No." She flat out says, you and Chris look at one another, she's never this way, she quickly changes her mood, and gulps, going back to herself, "no, Chris, I'm fine. Maybe later."

"Ohhhh...Kay..." Chris takes a sip of her beer and Bizzie begins to play mermaids, you wanted to ask if something was upsetting her. But you'd figure you'd just ask her a bit later.

~ Boston 1999 ~

"Oh my god, Y/n, this is the one. This is THE one!" Bizzie watches you walk out in a beautiful prom gown, you smile and twirl around in it a little.

She crosses her arms as she looks at the way it sparkles under the store lights.

You and Chris would be matching so you needed to find a dress today, in order for him to get his suit and tie.

Bizzie chose black, a beautiful black shimmery dress that fitted her curves perfectly, just an hour before you.

Your moms had both accompanied you too, they were currently chatting away sitting on a nearby sofa.

Your mom's eyes sparkles as she looks at her baby, all grown up, in a gorgeous dress.

"This is the one, Mrs.Y/l/n, it's the one! I already decided. I don't care if you don't like it Y/n. You're getting it!"

Your mother is used to Bizzie's personality, she loves Beatrice and her mother, whose a wonderful hardworking person.

"Beatrice!" Bizzie's mom says her name in a Spanish accent, a stern expression on her face, it scares you a little and she's not even looking at you. Doesn't scare Bizzie at all.

"Mom, just look how beautiful!" Bizzie walks to move the gown so it spread out perfectly around you. You looked like a model.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, the others' conversation blocks out, you just wonder if Chris would like it. You want to show him, but you really just want to surprise him on Prom Day.

Your mother doesn't know this but Chris rented a hotel room for the both of you, he wants to spend the entire prom day & night together. And of course you do too.

Your mom knows you're going to be staying over at Bizzie's. That's all.

After a while you decided that the last dress you put on would be the one to go home with you, the one Bizzie, Bizzie's mom and your mom loved.

"Excuse me! Ring us up!" Bizzie calls over for a clerk, waving her hand at a poor older man, "we're done here! Donezo! Prom of 1999, here we come!" Bizzie gathers her things and leads her mom to the cashier, your mom and yourself close behind them.

• Boston; Present Time 2012 •

After swimming in the pool the majority of the afternoon, you all head inside because it looked like a classic summer storm was headed.

While Bizzie took a shower upstairs in the guest room, you called in Dodger to come back inside, he loved to be out there, but a storm was coming and outside would be the last place he'd want to be.

"Come on, bubba, C'mere!" Chris appears behind you and uses his fingers to whistle Dodger in. He comes running, running, running to you both.

Just a few moments later it begins to pour, both you and Chris had already showered off the chlorine off of your bodies, and now you were about to feast on the food you guys had delivered.

While that occurred, you also put together Bizzie's gift, you wanted to surprise her for a second time. Well, technically third.

You catch Chris sneaking a slice of pizza from the box and taking a big bite from it, one thing about him is that he can't wait to eat if the food is just there in front of him - and currently you were waiting for Bizzie to eat dinner.

You look over at your gorgeous man, as he chews, you lock eyes with him and giggle, he widens his eyes in a silly way before winking at you. Chris is such a flirt.

Bizzie comes down the stairs in fresh pajamas, and her hair wet, she brushes it as Dodger comes up to her for pets, she gets down on her knees to pet him and lets him lick her freshly cleaned face.

"Christopher control your son, he's all over me, man," Bizzie jokes, making Chris laugh, not before rolling his eyes though.

"Dodger, come here, let me tell you something about girls," Chris swallows the food in his mouth and clicks his tongue to call the pup over.

"Babe! Stop, he's just a baby." You whine, walking over to kiss Dodgey's head. He's just a sweet affectionate boy.

"We'll chat later when your mother is sleeping," Chris whispers to him but you still hear, you stand tall in one of Chris's shirts and a pair of soft pajama shirts underneath.

"Okay, Biz, before we eat dinner, I wanted to give you this," you can't stop the happy feeling blooming in your tummy as you hand over the box.

You guys were currently hanging out by the kitchen island, which was so big it had bar stools on one side for people to sit on.

Bizzie begins to undo the ribbons that were a bow, and you cuddle with Chris as she opens it, she has a feeling she already know what it is. But won't be sure until she opens it all up.

She has two theories. (1) you are pregnant and this was your way of telling her she was going to be the godmother. (2) you're asking her to be your maid of honor for the third time in a row, third time's a charm!

Unraveling the gift box, Bizzie finds a lot of her favorite things, a photo of her, Chris and you at your guys' prom back in 1998.

She digs in a little more, pushing past the filler paper.

A bottle of wine was there, pulling it out Bizzie reads the little card on it;

Pairs well with Maid of Honor duties...third times a charm? ❤️

Bizzie laughs out loud, she knows you too well, "well shit, I thought you were pregnant!" She grabs you and hugs you. Chris is on his second slice of pizza. It's why he ordered it.

"What?" You giggle, hugging her tight as the both of you swayed from side to side, "no! Not yet. You'll definitely know when I am."

"We're trying," Chris revels, his mouth filled with food as he puts it off to one side of his mouth in order to speak, "we're trying a lot." He smirks. It's true.

"Gross." Bizzie makes a face, she didn't need to know that, "wait no, question, have you guys also done it in the shower I just got done showering in?"

Chris laughs and hops his feet around, laughing like a mischievous little boy.

"Y/N!" She screams at you, out of everywhere else in the big ass house! What the heck?

"It was his idea! He's feral, Bizzie. Please get him help." You grasp her forearm, totally joking, not about the feral part, he's very feral for you. Anytime. Any day.

"Stop taking viagra, Chris, you're not that old yet." Bizzie rolls her eyes and grabs a slice of pizza for herself, you doing the same.

"I don't need that shit and I won't ever," Chris grabs some baked ziti you guys got as well, pouring some into a plate, "my sex drive? All natural. Right baby?" He kisses your neck, and your cheek.

"Okay. We never had this conversation Chris, so zip it." Bizzie eats peacefully, and you feel so content, it was just like old days, with your two best friends ever.

~ Boston 1999 ~

Chris can't take his eyes off of you, you look stunning. He can't say anything, because you literally took his breath away.

You smile as you watch his hands tremble as he slides the corsage on your wrist, he was so damn nervous and being under the watchful eye of your dad wasn't fun either.

You go in for a hug, wrapping your arms around his neck, you're just so happy, it's one of the best days of your life and you're spending it with your bae.

"You look, absolutely beautiful, my love," he whispers in your ear, as you feel his hand on your back. Bringing you in even closer.

"Alright guys, let me get a photo of you two!" Your mom announces, so you pull Chris into the living room.

Your mom knew at this point that you and Chris were dating officially, however your dad didn't know...yet.

"And our plus one?" Chris asks you, placing a hand on your waist, at a respectful distance.

"She's upstairs still getting ready," you put air quotes around ready because you think Bizzie is embarrassed for going with you guys. Even though she didn't have anything to be embarrassed about.

So she's stalling and keeping busy with other things today.

"I see," Chris looks down at you with those eyes, he's literally heart eyeing you right now, you just look so spectacular with that dress, your dolled up hair, that makeup. God. He can't wait for tonight.

He knows he shouldn't think about you naked in front of your father, but he can't help you. You look so gorgeous, as you put a hand on his chest and smile over at your mom. He really couldn't hear Mrs.Y/l/n's voice right now, as he kept himself in this trance.

"OKAY! I'm ready for photos," Bizzie walks down the stairs, looking just as amazing in her black sparkly gown.

After taking a few more photos, Chris rushes to get Bizzie the corsage he got her as well. He slides it on her.

Some would ask if maybe Chris was cheating on you with your best friend, or why the hell you'd take your best friend along with your boyfriend to prom.

It's because you trust Chris. And everything about him is genuine. His facial expressions, his personality, his eyes, his voice - everything.

So anyone could see that the way he was looking at Bizzie was purely friendly, in contrast to the way he looks at you - with devotion and lust.

"Okay all three of you, scooch in!" Your mom smiles big and takes more and more photos.

• Boston; Present Time 2012 •

The rain pours hard outside, little droplets hitting the pool water. And the windows.

You're cuddled on Chris, with your head on his lap, while he played with your hair, watching a movie Bizzie picked (or bullied Chris into choosing) and she's not paying attention.

Her legs are against yours, as she laid the opposite position of you, on the way end of the couch.

"Biz, what's wrong?" You ask, touching her ankle to get her attention.

She looks over at you, and then at Chris, who's paying full attention to the movie. She has something to say, she's dying to say it you can see it.

She sits up and so do you, Chris doesn't budge as he reaches for his beer.

"He's just watching the movie, he's not even here," you wave your hand, before Bizzie takes a deep breath.

Looking into your eyes, she gulps before speaking, her voice very shaky, "I-I slept with this guy, no," she shakes her head, "I've been sleeping with him, we met at this club, and he lives in New York but he's been flying here to see me...and well...fuck..." she closes her eyes and I see a tear run down her left one.

My heart starts racing, I am nervous as to what's to come, in preparation to what she's about to reveal.

"...I haven't gotten my period in a while and," my eyes widen, big, so big I think they're going to pop out of my head, "I-I think I'm pregnant." Bizzie finishes.

Chris spits out all the beer into his hand, absolutely shocked, so shocked and taken back he couldn't swallow what he had in his mouth.

"You said he was watching the movie!" Bizzie yells at you, pointing to Chris, your mouth is still open, gaping at your best friend and the news she just revealed.

Both you and Chris snap out of it, to yell, "YOU'RE WHAT?"

A few moments later you've dragged Bizzie into the bathroom, the movie has been paused since, Chris is pacing back and forth in the hallway, as much as he was your teen love growing up, he was also Bizzie's best friend growing up too.

"Please tell me Bizzie did not get knocked up by some guy! What the hell, Biz? You're supposed to find the love of your life, a person you trust with your own life before you start producing others!" Chris reprimands her from the other side of the door.

He's always been very protective of the both of you. Bizzie rolls her eyes at him, crossing her arms across her chest and leaning her hip against the bathroom vanity.

"Says the one who divorced his high school sweetheart!"

"What does that have to do with anything?!" Chris shouts back, exasperated he throws his hands to his sides, "that makes no sense look at who is in there with you, my wife, who I'm marrying again soon."

Bizzie and Chris seem like they're arguing, it's really just tough love. She already peed on the stick, and now you and her were waiting for the timer to be done.

"Okay, wait, before it goes off," you take her hands in yours, "is this guy good? Please tell me he's good, and please can I be the godmother?" You shoot multiple questions quickly at her.

Bizzie chuckles, shaking her head, "he's good, but we wouldn't work out because the last thing I want is to get married, and I'm not having this kid if I'm pregnant, Y/n. Are you crazy? My mom would faint, or have an aneurysm if she finds out I'm pregnant without a husband. You know how traditional she is."

"But if you were to have it?" You pout, wanting to be a godmother so bad, especially to your best friend's baby.

"Yes, you are definitely my non existent baby's godmother," Bizzie confirms just as the timer goes off.

"You also need a godfather, just saying I make good money, and you know...I'm famous so I could take the kid wherever he wanted!" Chris speaks through the little crack in the door, making you laugh at how long he's been eavesdropping.

"We'll see about you, Christopher, you're mean sometimes." Bizzie sticks her tongue out at him, even though he couldn't see her.

The test is flipped over, and you and Bizzie both look together, all Chris hears is silence, loud silence he can't take anymore, he just opens the door to the bathroom and walk in, looking at the test with you guys.

You all look at one another. The silence sure was loud.

There was a bright pink line, but you all three saw the little faint of the second line beginning to appear...

Bizzie taps her arm, nervously and in complete shock, "guess I have to give you that wine bottle back."

~ Boston 1999 ~

"I'll never forget how beautiful you looked today, it's what I'm going to dream about for the next few years," Chris takes your hand and holds your hip as you both slowed dance in the middle of the dance floor.

"I love you, Chris," you smile and lean your head to rest on his chest, he's just so dreamy, and knows what to say.

"I love you so much," Chris whispers against your forehead, watching the other couples dance above your head, but nothing compared to dancing with you.

He smirks when he sees Bizzie fighting with Justin because his hand was somewhere it wasn't supposed to be. She angrily places his hand where it should be on her hip, and they forcibly dance together. He convinced Biz to dance with Justin, who came without a date.

The magical night has came to an end, it easily was one of the best days of your life, however it's not completely over yet.

"Try not to make a baby, okay? Make good decisions." Bizzie opens her front door for you, Chris waiting right in front of her house.

Bizzie's mom was out with her friends tonight celebrating a friend's birthday, so she'd have no idea you didn't even sleep there. But she would see you tomorrow morning of course.

"Stop! We're not, we'll probably just watch a movie or something." You shrug, trying to sound believable.

"Right..." Bizzie smirks, "see ya in the morning!" She closes the door and Chris hops out to grab your bag, throwing it into the trunk.

Chris carries you to the sink in the bathroom, setting your bare ass onto the vanity top, while he devoured you with his lips. The hand soap, the multiple bath towels, the hand lotion, plus complimentary candle all rattle and things tumble over on the vanity top as Chris pushes you on top of it, roughly.

You are completely naked, thanks to Chris getting you out of your prom gown, he was still in his suit, which made you lightheaded at the though of being completely bare in front of his clothed self.

Hungry kisses make you even more wet, when Chris pulls away, wiping his bottom lip with his thumb, "let me look at you," he whispers, stepping back to eye all of you, while you blush and feel like fainting.

His eyes lurk over the infinity tattoo you have, the same one he had too, "fuck, you're gorgeous." He starts taking off his suit, his tie flies somewhere behind him, his lips are back on yours, and before you know it he shed his clothing off and was holding his dick, sliding it into you.

"Chris, oh my god!" You moan loud, holding onto the edge of the bathroom sink, your legs around Chris as he carefully thrusted into you. Your other palm wrapped around his nape, holding him.

Chris begins grunting in your ear, squeezing your ass in his hands, listening to the way he made you so wet, getting lost in the sensation of your walls clutching around him.

Best idea ever this hotel room. With no one to interrupt either of you, not having to worry if his mother was going to walk in on him going down on you, or being interrupted by any of his siblings.

Chris reaches to squeeze both of your breasts each of them filling his hands, looking at the way your face looked, so lost in the pleasure he was giving you. His eyes were dark as well, he just wants to eat you up.

You rest your head against the bathroom mirror, your legs trembling as his steely length slid in and out of you, stretching you so much it felt so fucking good. Chris uses one of his hands to rub your clit which needed relief, the soft circles in contrast to his rough movements made you all but float away.

"Baby!" You whine, biting down on your bottom lip, god this felt so good, you were covered in goosebumps, oddly cold because your ass was on the cold sink, but so hot and sweaty at the same time.

"So pretty," Chris murmurs under his breath, his hands are everywhere, touching you all over, before ending up on your face, bringing you in for a hot, passionate kiss.

This would be the memory that would complete your Prom Night. One for the books. Never to be forgotten with the love of your life.

"I love you," you say breathlessly and gasp for more air as you pulls all the way making you feel empty before sliding back in.

Chris attacks your neck, sucking marks, he didn't care he was too feral, and it felt so good for you to care either, "I love you, Y/n." He grips your legs and picks you up, taking you to the bed and drops you on it, he crawls on top of you, pushing your legs back to your chest.

He slides back in, and you cradle his head with your hand as he buries his face into your neck, occasionally brushing his lips against your breasts, and licking, kissing at the pulse on your neck.

Prom Night 1999...was definitely amazing.

a/n: so it ended on a flashback, but stay tuned for the next chapter! What are we thinking about Bizzie's news?!! 😳 also I'm so so proud of myself for updating this book, it's been a while, but I promise to make another update soon. Definitely not a year from now. What did we think?!

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.6K 26
๐€๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ "๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" -๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
123K 2K 100
This story is about YOU as you have a rough time in life after loosing your fiancรฉe. You move to NYC for a fresh start, that's were you meet the one...
75.3K 2K 19
You are a 3rd grade teacher at an exclusive elementary school that the children of the lawyers and doctors of the town attend to. Chris is a lawyer...