𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

Od teddybearbad

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 Více

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

catorce

3.5K 68 20
Od teddybearbad

I separated by myself as everybody sat together, I just wanted to know if the baby made it, I knew Kheumani survived she's a fighter.

I hear footsteps walk towards me as I looked up slowly seeing that it was the nurse who I threaten when we first came smiling.

"She's ready Mr.Dennis" She said before walking away as I looked over towards everybody and closed my eyes for a little bit.

I got up and followed the nurse as she lead me to a door that was closed and labeled "366" , I opened the door as I stood in the doorway seeing Kheumani laying in the hospital bed looking out the window.

Her head slowly turned looking over at me as she held her hand out, I walked in closing the door as I sat next to her grabbing her hand kissing it.

"I didn't want nobody to tell you" She said softly as I started to Doubt again.

"You wanna see him?" She asked softly which made me smile.

"Yeah" I said as the nurse came in with the baby in a Hospital Bassinet with wheels on it, she placed the Bassinet next to Kheumani before gently taking the baby out and handing Kheumani the baby.

"I'll be right about with the birth certificate"

"Hi handsome" Kheumani spoke as his eyes opened looking at her.

"Hi baby" She smiled at him as he giggled showing a small dimple.

"You wanna hold him?" She asked making me nod.

"Here hold his head" She put him in my arms as I listened to her instructions.

"Wassup son"

I couldn't believe I have a kid now, A son at that. Its time for two more. He just stared at me as I smiled at him showing my grills making him giggle.

"He's a happy baby" Kheumani smiled weakly looking at us I could tell she was about to cry.

And she started crying. "It's okay baby, look man ya mama crying" I said as he looked confused making me laugh.

"We finally had our baby, somebody can call me mama now" She said wiping her tears.

"Being called Dad gone make me feel old"I said making her laugh.

"We only need one kid anyways, all this was a long process"

"What about just two more?"

"To risk another miscarriage no Duke"

"Mani we just had a baby, I personally don't think you gone have miscarriages again"

"No Duke"

"Mhmmm okay...Watch"I mumbled as they lady walked in with papers.

"Here's a clipboard and a pen" She said handing it Kheumani.

"Dion Jahseh Dennis" She said looking over at me as I nodded agreeing towards the name.

I let Kheumani pick the name only if I could pick the middle and last name, I watched as she wrote it down along with his gender and date.

Male 06/ 21/22

-

Kheumani spent three days in the hospital, outsiders didn't know about her delivery or the process.

Today was the day she being released and I had came to the hospital with the babies car seat

We was downstairs as people was seeing that paparazzi outside of the hospital waiting for kheumani.

"You ready?"I asked after she just strapped the baby in and covering it up with the shield and a blanket.

"Yeah" She asked as we both put on shades as I grabbed the car seat in my hand and Kheumani hand in the other phone and we walked out.

"Kheumani!"

"Kheumani is that your baby?!"

"Why did you hide your pregnancy?"

Kheumani ignored all of the questions as we quickly got to the car as I put the baby in backseat of the car, putting a seat belt over the car seat tightly as Kheumani got in the backseat.

I got into the front quickly driving off as I heard Kheumani sigh hardly.

"They always ruining shit for me, I wanted my pregnancy a secret until I was ready to tell"

"When you gone be ready?" I asked.

"I was gonna say when he turned one month but they turned it around"

"We can still do a month or right now it's up to you" I said stopping at a red light.

"We can post when we get home, everything about him is gone be private" She said as the light turned green making me drive.

-

23,837,926 liked this post.
kheumani To my son,

These 9 months were nothing but bliss. I had the best
pregnancy with a little complications and an abundance of
support. Delivery didn't go at all how we planned. The only
person I worried about was you. I just wanted you delivered
safely. I didn't care about the pain, I didn't care about a scar, I didn't care about myself. You were all that mattered to me.

You are so freaking perfect. More perfect than I imagined.
You've changed me so much already. For the rest of my life I
promise to love you and to protect you. Through the good, the bad, and the ugly, Mommy will always be here. I already miss feeling you inside but I'm so happy and grateful that I can feel you here in my arms. I can't wait for a lifetime of memories. I would do it all over again for you Dion, I swear.

Thank you, God. And thank you @dukedennis

comments turned off.

22,927,277 liked this post
dukedennis  June 21, 2022 God gave me something I
needed. He gave me life. For so long inside has felt empty but 4 days ago I felt at peace. Son I love you so much. I know it's such short time but these past days I've looked at life so
different. I'll be the best father in the world to vou. For you I
will do anything. Daddy's big boy.
~ Dion Jahseh Dennis
7.15 lbs & 21 inches  thank you @kheumani I love you

comments turned off.

-

And in the end I realized I took more then I gave, I was trusted more then I trusted, I was loved more then I loved, and what I was looking for was not to be bad but to be made"I read the letter as Dion was in Mani's arms.

I put the letter down before looking over at her, slowly leaning in to kiss her as she accepted but Dion tried to separate his arms his little arms.

"What? you don't want me to kiss ya mama?"I asked picking up Dion mugging him as he mugged me back.

"Oop"I heard Mani mumbled before laughing.

"Boy you think you tuff" I laughed.

———————

Author's Note; you've reached the ending of This Women's Work, Let me know if y'all want a season 2 of this book and I'll make it give me some ideas on what you wanna see in season 2 , if y'all want one.

6/24/22

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.8K 77 20
He swept her off her feet and took her from her man... that's that rizz right there 💯 DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE 🤣 I REPEAT DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE...
45.6K 744 22
- 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 & 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 - "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫�...
23.2K 315 16
Two boys Two streams Two hearts One life... The fast paced adventure of two streamers who have know. Each other for years and have slowly developed...
159K 5.3K 26
"𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓...." 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲⚡️🤎