Unwrapped Thoughts

By adoringlassie

(Poems, Sonnets, Letters, etc.) More

(1) Thy, what's with me?
(2) Fascismo- A big no no!
(3) This is me- I am free!
(4) Thou, I pray
(5) Love or Anathema
(6) Scrumbled Thoughts
(7) Nightmares
(8) How's and When's
(9) Midnight thoughts
(10) Unsure
(11) Hidden Paradise
(12) Similarities in Differences
(13) Confusion sparks
(14) It's you
(15) Tears of Fear
(16) Shadow
(17) At Six
(18) after the rain
(19) Her memoir
(20) Maybe's in what if's
(21) - Paper rings
(22) oath of love
(23) - Sweetest goodbye
(25) - At Twenty's
(26) - Scariest things
(27) - Sunflower
(28) Soul Healer
(29) Jewel
(30) Thorns of Veins
(31) Lullaby
(32) Broken vow
(33) lost dreamers
(34) today was a fairytale
(35) "The Giving Tree"
(36) defeated.
(37)
(38) hymns of death
(39) At Her Finest
(40) Confession

(24) - Soul killer

9 1 0
By adoringlassie

It was past three at dawn when I woke up
Heavy breaths, forehead that is full of sweat,
I dreamt the scariest thing I ever dreamed:
to be in a world, with selfish and cruel people, in a darkest dim.

A tear fell in my cheeks, as a sudden memoir escaped.
I gasped and covered my mouth to hide the annoying sobs and unwanted screams.
I hold my breath for the longest time, trying to be freed by the tight grip
"How could you do this to me? When I trusted you the most among them." - I whispered,  in a broken and trembling voice, trying to plead for him to stop even when the worst thing already happened in my dream.

I stood up, wiping the tears streaming down my face.
"It was just a dream." I convinced my unbothered self.
I took a step forward down to the kitchen, with hitching breath, I tried  not to sob again
I got drunk with the coldest water I could get and made myself clear in mind  with a thought, trying not to be ashamed; "You are not the problem dear, the society it is."

I get back to my room, yawning and trying to get back to sleep.
But as I closed my eyes, the darkness gave me the reason to open my eyelids again.
I screamed, as I saw the light, you came in with the mischievous smile I ever loathed and scared of.
I run. I tried to run faster than I could, just to escape from your sight, being afraid of your touch again.

"Ah!" I cried, as I stumbled and got frightened by your wicked mock and deadly stare.
"No!" I shouted in fear, as you started to grab my wrist, pinning me on the ground, rambling me with your dirtiest hands.
"I hate you," I mumbled as I couldn't stop you from touching me, again.
"Please, stop!" I yelped in tears as I hardly pushed you just so I could get off your harsh grasp from my trembling body, again.
"Die in hell!" with the minimum courage I shouted as I stabbed you with a knife.

I gasped and was shocked by the happenings.
"No!" I cried and sulked myself in the darkest corner of my room, as I realized that I dreamt what I hate to dream for the nth time tonight, again.
And how unfortunate it is, when I couldn't dare to kill you even just in my dreams.

The only killer of my inner self and my soul. My nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
7.7K 201 17
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
10K 232 39
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
25.7K 2.2K 61
Arjun,CEO of Pearl Fashions falls in love with a girl who works in his company...😉Will the girl be his soulmate ? Abinaya, a freelancing fashion des...