The Unlikely Daddy

By omofanfic

Starting at a new school, Alfie is trying to leave the embarrassment of wetting himself behind him. But, afte... More

• Meet Alfie and Logan •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •

• 12 •

7.7K 156 29
By omofanfic

Alfie was then led to the bathroom by Logan, Logan's hands steering him in the right direction as they gripped onto his shoulders.

"Quickly get changed and then we'll go back to find Mr Bentley" Logan stated as Alfie didn't seem to know what to do.

"I don't have any wipes" Alfie sighed, looking down at his soaking wet shorts.

"I know, it's not ideal. You can have a shower once you're home and I promise you'll feel all better" Logan tried to smile sympathetically.

Alfie then peeled off the wet blue shorts, leaving them in a pile at his feet. He took a deep breath in and pulled his underwear off too, adding them to the pile of damp clothes.

It was weird. Being naked in front of people would usually be a horrifying thought to Alfie, but as he stood completely vulnerable in front of Logan he felt nothing but safe.

"You're doing such a good job" Logan encouraged, handing Alfie the dry sweatpants that the kind lady in the waiting room at given to them.

Alfie smiled weakly back before tugging the sweatpants on and tying them up tightly.

"There. All nice and dry" Logan said kindly.

"But what about those?" Alfie asked, pointing to the wet clothes on the floor.

"Just throw them away, I've got tonnes of pairs of school shorts, it's no big deal" Logan spoke as he picked the clothes up himself and tossed them into the bin in the bathroom.

"I bet Mr Bentley is going to be so mad about his car" Alfie sighed.

"Don't be silly. It was an accident, he knows that" Logan reassured as they both walked out of the bathroom and back into the ER waiting room.

Mr Bentley smiled once he saw Alfie and Logan reemerging from the bathroom, beckoning them over to where he was sitting.

It took a little over 45 minutes for Alfie to be called in to see the nurse.

"What seems to be the problem?" she asked comfortingly.

Alfie looked at Mr Bentley. He wasn't prepared to speak for himself.

"There was a little bit of an accident at school and Alfie has hit his head" Mr Bentley explained, pointing to the back of Alfie's head that was still bleeding.

"I see" the nurse said as she put her gloves on so she was able to take a closer look.

After a minute or two or poking around Alfie's head, she announced that he was definitely going to need stitches.

Alfie looked at Mr Bentley, terrified by the idea.

"You'll be okay" Mr Bentley comforted, putting his hand on Alfie's back and rubbing it in circles.

"I'll put some numbing cream on it, so you don't have to worry about it hurting" the nurse smiled as she spread the cream all over the cut.

As she prepared the needle Logan reached his hand out and held it in front of Alfie. Alfie took it, holding it tightly as he breathed deeply trying to calm himself down.

"You're doing so good" Logan smiled as she squeezed Alfie's hand back.

True to the nurses word, Alfie didn't feel anything as she stitched up his head.

"Great job" the nurse said.

Soon Alfie, Logan and Mr Bentley were headed out of the ER and in search of the car.

As they got close, Alfie gasped and stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Mr Bentley asked, worried that it was something wrong with his head.

"Your cars all wet" Alfie sighed, completely embarrassed.

"Don't you worry about that. I've got some towels in the back that I can put on your seat and I'll get it all sorted once I'm home" Mr Bentley reassured.

Alfie smiled weakly back, thankful that Mr Bentley didn't seem particularly angry at him for his accident.

"I'll drive you both home" Mr Bentley said as the boys got into the car.

"Thanks, sir" Logan replied happily.

After around 15 minutes of driving Mr Bentley pulled up outside of Alfie's house, his mum standing frantically by the front door.

"Oh, sweetheart, where have you been?" she asked, panic evident in her voice.

"There was an incident at school this afternoon during gym where Alfie hit his head" Mr Bentley explained.

Alfie's mum quickly spun him around in search of the injury at the back of his head.

"I've taken him up to the ER and they've given it a few stitches, but he should be absolutely fine" Mr Bentley went on to say.

"What happened?" Alfie's mum asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter" Alfie interjected before Mr Bentley could talk. He didn't want his mum knowing that somebody was being mean to him at school again.

"Yes it does" Alfie's mum said firmly, looking directly at Mr Bentley for an answer.

"I wasn't there when it happened, so I can only assume it was an accident" Mr Bentley told a white lie. He knew exactly what had happened, but understood that Alfie didn't want his mum knowing the full details.

"Was it an accident?" Alfie's mum asked.

Alfie nodded, not liking lying to his mum.

Alfie's mum was unconvinced, but decided to stop probing Alfie with further questions.

"Thank you so much for bringing him home" Alfie's mum smiled at Mr Bentley before he turned back to his car so he could take Logan back to his house.

Once inside, Alfie slumped himself down on the sofa. It had been a very difficult day, even though he wasn't going to admit it to his mum.

"I know the doctor said your new medication would be ready tomorrow, but they rang up this afternoon and I managed to pick it up from the pharmacy today" Alfie's mum told Alfie.

With all the drama of the day Alfie had completely forgotten about the doctors appointment and what they had said to him about his new medication.

"They advised we start in the morning" Alfie's mum said.

"Mum, I really don't want to" Alfie moaned.

"Sweetheart, I know you don't, but it's really important" she tried to reassure.

"I peed my pants today" Alfie admitted boldly.

"What happened?" Alfie's mum questioned.

"When Mr Bentley was taking me to the hospital. I couldn't wait" Alfie explained.

Alfie's mum knew how afraid Alfie was about the new medication, especially as the doctors had mentioned it would make his accidents worse for the initial few weeks, so she had prepared herself.

Out of a bag that was sat next to the sofa, Alfie's mum pulled out a pack of size large pull-ups.

Alfie's eyes grew wide as he saw what his mum had placed in front of him.

"No way" Alfie began to argue, the situation becoming hostile immediately.

"Alfie, settle down" Alfie's mum said sternly.

"I said no, mum!" Alfie shouted, standing up in an attempt to remove himself from the situation.

"Sit down" Alfie's mum ordered.

"There's no way!" Alfie continued to yell.

"I said, sit down" Alfie's mum raised her voice.

This time, Alfie listened, sitting himself back down reluctantly, still staring at the pull-ups.

"I'm going to pack some of these into your backpack tomorrow for school. I'm going to let Mr Bentley know that if you have an accident I expect you to put one on" Alfie's mum explained.

"I won't" Alfie protested.

"Yes you will. Unless you want me to go back to the shops and buy you some proper nappies that I will put on you so you can't take them off" Alfie's mum had grown tired of Alfie's argumentative state.

"I'm not a baby, mum" Alfie sighed sadly.

"Then you need to prove that to me by keeping yourself dry" Alfie's mum raised her eyebrows.

"I'm trying" Alfie recoiled.

"This isn't forever. Just until your medication starts working. Then we can stop worrying about accidents all together" Alfie's mum noticed his change in attitude from fury to sadness.

"I wish dad was here" Alfie sniffed.

Alfie knew his dad wouldn't be making him wear pull-ups. He also knew that if his dad was still here he probably wouldn't be wetting himself as often either. So, it was times like this that made missing him even more painful.

"Me too" Alfie's mum agreed.

Alfie looked at his mum, irritated that she thought she understood what he was going through.

"You don't get it. You never have" Alfie returned to his furious state.

"What do you mean?" All Alfie's mum wanted to do was understand.

"When you were too busy with work to look after me, dad was always there. Dad knew I was struggling long before you ever did and he did everything he could to help. That's why I didn't used to pee my pants before he died. Because he cared when you never did" Alfie shouted angrily.

Alfie's mum was completely taken aback by the comment. It broke her heart to hear how Alfie truly felt. All she ever tried to do was provide for Alfie, and sadly that meant she had to spent most of her time at work.

"Sweetheart, of course I cared" Alfie's mum tried to hold back tears.

"Stop lying. Dad always made sure I was okay and he always took me to the bathroom so I didn't have accidents. If he was here now I'd be fine" Alfie snapped.

Alfie's mum felt deeply hurt. It came across as if Alfie wished it was her that had died, rather than his father.

"I did what I could" Alfie's mum spoke quietly.

"Look at me. Tell me what you could was good enough?" Alfie snarled.

Alfie's mum was completely broken now. His comments had deeply hurt her and she could do nothing but sit in silence.

As Alfie watched his mum hold her head in her hands, he knew he'd gone too far. He didn't mean what he had said, he was just so angry at the prospect of being forced into nappies for something that he was so out of control of.

"Mum..." Alfie said softly after a few minutes of deafening silence.

"Go to your room" Alfie's mum whispered.

"But, mum..." Alfie tried to speak again.

"Now" she said, not raising her head from her hands.

Solemnly, Alfie did as he was told and threw himself straight on his bed. He then reached for his phone as tears began pouring down his face.

"Hello?" Logan said, answering the phone to Alfie.

"I need you" Alfie cried hysterically.

"Alfie, what's happened?" Logan panicked.

"I didn't mean to be so unkind" Alfie continued to cry.

"Who have you been unkind to?" Logan asked.

Alfie then went on to explain what he had said to his mum and how he didn't think she would ever forgive him.

"Buddy, it's okay to be angry about losing your dad" Logan tried to comfort Alfie.

"But she's all I've got and I basically told her she was worthless" Alfie sobbed.

"She'll understand" Logan tried to reassure Alfie that his mum didn't completely hate him.

"I don't think she's going to forgive me this time" Alfie cried.

The two spoke on the phone for well over an hour before Alfie was exhausted.

"I'll pick you up at 7:45 for school tomorrow. I promise you'll be okay" Logan said warmly before hanging up the phone.

"I love you, Alfie" Logan whispered after the phone call had ended, looking sadly at the ceiling as he thought about how much pain Alfie must be in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

35 Likes for the next part!

Do any of you guys watch Bondi Rescue? I'd loveeeee to do a story about the lifeguards in that! 🥵🥵

Lots of love,
B Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 1 9
Another ongoing series featuring a diapered couple sharing each others kinks.
302K 6.8K 20
A series of short stories set in the same universe centered around Katsuki age regressing ^.^ (SFW ONLY PLS!! DO NOT ADD TO DDLB/MDLB/AGE PLAY/ABDL/B...
640 39 10
ok actual description diavolo misses his meeting for his daughter and idk things happen ur the teacher or whatever ..,... 10867 words as i'm writing...