Dark Side || BNHA x Death Not...

By MyShipsDontSail

Y/n L/n, more commonly known as Shinigami, the notorious wark web assassin and con-for-hire with a terrifying... More

A/N
Info
Chapter 1: Ambush ✅
Chapter 2: Trust Fall ✅
Chapter 3: Sunafuru ✅
Chapter 4: Puppeteer ✅
Chapter 5: Solus ✅
Council Member Introductions!
Chapter 6: Ashes ✅
Chapter 7: Retribution ✅
Chapter 8: Confession ✅
Chapter 9: Panic
Chapter 10: Inspection
Area 51
Chapter dedicated to memes :)
More info
EXTRA
Chapter 11: Symbol
Chapter 12: Circle
Chapter 13: Overhaul
Chapter 14: Phone Call
Chapter 15: Notes
Chapter 16: Lifespans
Chapter 17: Bumblebees
Chapter 18: Thunder
Chapter 19: Mindbending
Chapter 21: Hex
Chapter 22: Aliances
Chapter 23: Shots Fired
Chapter 24: Trio
Chapter 25: Demons
Chapter 26: Hatred
Chapter 27: Negotiations
Chapter 28: The UA Guard
Chapter 29: Mai-Sensei
Chapter 30: Drowsy
Chapter 31: NiiChan
Chapter 32: Secrets
Chapter 33: C-2
Chapter 34: Orders
Chapter 35: Iodine
Chapter 36: Hemlock
Chapter 37: Nomu
Chapter 38: Contact
Chapter 39: Chaotic Mind
Chapter 40: Of the Past
Chapter 41: Disintegrate
Chapter 42: Reveal
Chapter 43: Lies
Chapter 44: Kyozo
Chapter 45: Eyes
Chapter 46: Haywire
Chapter 47: Natural Law
Chapter 48: Finally, some goddamn action
Chapter 49: Hive
Chapter 50: Entomophobia
Chapter 51: Into the Mind
Chapter 52: Hospital
Chapter 53: Conformation
Chapter 54: Explanation
Chapter 55: Radioactive
Chapter 56: Death Traps
Chapter 57: Jazz

Chapter 20: Yin Yang

211 9 4
By MyShipsDontSail

I am back on wattpad with...

99+ notifications I spent 15 minutes checking

None of the stories i follow updated >:(

 ... and holy shit we're at 1.5k reads. And today I'm introducing two (technically one) new OC.

when this fic is finished I'll go and delete all the "a/n"s and maybe some of the bonuses. 

"Launch Y5Y6"

Solus slid lithely out of that lame quirk's grasp as the clearing lit up in a brilliant flash of black light.

Heroes? Dumbfolded.

Logic? Defied.

Reinforcements? Here.

A loud laugh echoed when the light cleared, which took no less than a second.

The figure tipped his hat. "/Long time no see, Miss Shi!/" He spoke in mandarin.

The reinforcements in question are the Lower Council members from China HQ, Yin Yang.

Ying was a young man with dark brown hair and a single streak of pure white arcing over his bangs. He had irises so white that they almost blended with his sclera. Some scars littered his face, obviously brightened with makeup.

"/We got no time for this! Take the hostage! Then get us to China!/" Solus yelled in perfect mandarin, currently engaged in close combat with All Might. You knocked Star and Stripe out with a stab from your wing claw.

Crack!

A tentacle-like stream of white surrounded by black light held Midoriya by the neck.

"MIDORIYA!" "DEKU!" You heard Todoroki and presumably Uraraka's voice followed by rapid footsteps.

"YOU TWO! GET BACK-" Eraserhead charged into the clearing, stopping abruptly at the scene before him: Star and Stripe and Ria passed out, Solus trading blows with All Might, and the new villain.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Yin -Give me credit too, dumbass!-" He paused to cover his mouth. "And that was Yang. /Man, japanese is hard/"

"NOW!"

CRACK

The sensation of standing on a strip of light lasted barely long enough to register that it happened. 

You blinked.

Wow, you never will get used to that.

Midoriya doubled over and gagged. Solus was just fast enough to slide a trash can to him before he vomited.

You looked around. China HQ was as clean as ever, with it's neat yet complicated interior. This room looked like a library, with plush couches and hanging chairs. The study. The room with the most complex books about quirk theory and whatnot. China HQ was actually one of the oldest HQ's, built from an underground mafia base, which was acquired during her 2nd year as Shinigami. 

China HQ might be the only base safe from heroes, because the communists don't want anyone using their quirks. Heroes were probably replaced with secret police and the news about the Shinigami hideout was probably considered disinformation. Or propaganda. Which made this the perfect place to catch up on the situation.

"/Alright! photo time!/" Yang, a girl with long white hair and black eyes pushed Midoriya into a couch and lifted her hand. A phone dropped into her hand. "/Yin./"

"/Gotcha!/" He said, clapping his hands. Darkness flooded the room, save for the glowing tip of Yang's index finger and her phone.

Your impromptu plan was this: First, get out of the beach with Solus and a hostage (done), then send hostage threats(In progress) and finally verify that all heroes had been pulled out of the HQs in the world.

You decided to leave Yin Yang alone, since they know what they're doing. You popped open your phone and called the leaders of all the HQ's. As they all picked up the call, you gave them the basic information.

"<Check. Everyone here can speak english, right? Good. This is Shinigami. I am currently in China.>" You started off. "<I am calling to inform that you may be attacked any second or right now. If It's the latter, please press 1>"

Japan, France, NYC-HQ, CHI-HQ, Australia, and Canada.

Aw crap. That's a lot.

"<When the attacks stop, please press 2>" You said, tapping a few buttons. "<Now, Tornado, USA HQ Alliance Overseer, send 5 trainers to both NYC and CHI, even out the trainers and evacuate the Non-Fighters. All Bases under attack, set up the speakers. YinYang in China will send the Japan HQ hostage threats, which will therefore stop the attacks on all the HQ's.>"

Japan2

France2

NYC-HQ2

Canada2

"Yang. You got that done that fast?!" You turned your head. A few beeps made you glance back at the screen.

CHI-HQ2

Austrilia2

Yang scoffed. "Speed is my specialty."

"We're going back to japan?" Solus questioned.

"Duh. I'm going to murder All for One."

"Oh. Radioactive is likely on her way to his hideout now." Solus laughed coldly. "All for Jerk is probably dead already."

Midoriya watched the interaction with curiosity and a tinge of fear.

"Let's hope she kept her temper. I don't need to lose any more people." You looked at the incoming statistics of the invasions. "Also, I'd like to kill him myself."

Thankfully, no trainers died or were captured, though an average of 4 people per HQ were missing. Not a favorable situation, but it could have been worse. Missing people could mean that the heroes captured them likely for information. Certain countries, for example US, are willing to do a lot to get information. (You know, the classics: torture, threats, hostages, yada yada)

"Do we take the kid?" Yang asked, pointing to Midoriya, who was attempting to sneak out of the room.

"Yeah." Solus said. Yin extended his hand and a wall of shadow blocked the exit.

"Alright then!" Yin clapped his hands. "Who will be doing the honors?"

"Me." Yang slapped him on the back of the head. Then, it suddenly seemed like the fused together, a distorted mess of body parts.

"Now, where to in Japan?" Yang asked. Her hair was now black at the ends, and one of her eyes had a white iris.

"The high council room." You said. That was another word for the council, since some HQ's (Those who had a higher amount of trainers) had a mini council of their own. China, for instance.

FLASH

Yang /\

Yin/\ 

Sourced directly from google. Honestly they both hawt. These two are twins.

___Yin___

Speed: 2/5

Agility: 2/5

Power: 5/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Annoyingness: 6/5 (Ranked by yang)

Quirk: Shadows

User can control shadows. Shadows have huge power but move slowly. Can use them to bend light when he is merged with yang.

Overuse can lead to blindness.

___Yang___

Speed: 6/5

Agility: 5/5

Power: 2/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Rationality: 2/5

Quirk: Light

User can control flashes of light. Cannot bend them unless Yin helps. Can move at the speed of light. When merged, yin can move at the speed of light, so do his attacks.

Should yinyang appear again? Idk depends.

Remember Akira and Sumire from the stain incident? I forgot to explain Akira's quirk. His quirk allows him to teleport though mirrors. Sumire is quirkless as explained.

Also, if you enjoy reading this, please vote and comment.

next chapter should be out soon (like tomorrow if i can edit it fast enough). this took so long cuz i forgot the word count thing and wrote a 2k word chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.9K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...
165 1 15
- This story follows Yua Shigaraki. (An OC of mine) - She is All For Ones daughter however the heroes don't know of her - to them, she is just a nor...
110K 3.5K 24
VILLAN DEKUU!! Also there is Tododeku in this story...Midoriya gets cloned by Toga Himiko, who locks him up in Shigaraki's new hideout. Midoriya's cl...
210K 10K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...