Forever Doesn't Last [s.r]

By SSAMcKenna

OC X Spencer Reid Will Sabrina fight for her relationship or will she cry away the pain. I OWN MY CHARACTERS... More

cast list
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
not a new chapter
15
16 [pt. 1]
16 [pt. 2]
17
Epilouge
?

9

30 1 0
By SSAMcKenna

Spencer was just arrested in mexico.

Why were you in mexico.

Hearing he was arrested sent me into a downward spiral but i had to compose myself because jack doesn't know. Jack thinks they had a normal case in mexico helping the irt. Its gonna hurt when he hears about spencers arrest.

Its the next day and im picking jack up from school in the tesla.

He walks out of the building and gets in the passenger seat of the car.

"hi" i say. No response.

"how was your day?" i ask n pull out of the parking lot. No response.

"hello, can you hear me?" i ask. No response. i pull the car over to the side of the road and put my hazards on.

"Jack" i say turning to look at him. No response.

"Jack Hotchner, i know you hear me talking to you" i say sternly.

"Can you just leave me alone" he says. Ouch, hearing him say that to me hurts.

"What's wrong" i ask. No response.

"is it a kid at school?" he shakes his head.

"were they talking about you" i ask, he shakes his head again.

" Whats wrong" i ask grabbing his hand. He snatches his hand away.

"if you don't tell me ill call your teacher and find out myself" i say.

"Why didn't you tell me uncle spencer got arrested" he says tears brimming his eyes.

Mom and Dad told me to throw them under the bus if this happens. So he has atleast one adult he can talk to. So i act confused.

"what are you talking about" i ask.

"kids were talking about it in school" he says pulling up a news article.

"He was arrested in mexico 2 days ago" he says.

"i didnt know, i fell asleep right after you did that day" i say truthfully.

( jack fell asleep at 8 she fell asleep at 8:30 they found out he was arrested at 9 and when he got back in the states they woke her up to see him.)

"why didnt they tell me, they acted like everything was fine" he says through tears.

"Maybe it was to protect the image of your favorite uncle" i say. i need to change the topic and fast.

"wanna hear something cool" i say.

"sure" he says and i pull up the audio recording of my babies heartbeat. hitting play it makes my heart melt all over again.

"who's heart beat" he asks when the recording finishes.

"your niece's" i say.

"but i dont have a niece" he says confused.

"yea you do, uncle spencer and i are having a baby" i say nonchalantly.

"wait, repeat that" he says.

"which part. the part where i tell you the gender of my baby or the part where i tell you that im having a baby with your favorite uncle" i say.

"you're pregnant" he asks smiling.

"yea" i respond with the same enthusiasm.

he reaches over the center console and pulls me into a hug.

"If it means anything I think you're going to be a great mom" he says. Now im crying.

"It means everything that you think that" I say he lets go and I sit in my seat regularly.

"how about we go get some food" I suggest.

"okay, where do you want to eat" he asks.

"Condado maybe " I say knowing he's going to agree with it because he isn't a picky eater

(Condado is a taco place )

"okay, but can we eat at home" he asks

"of course" I say

after a few minutes we arrive outside of his house.

"I don't want to stay here" he says

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I ask knowing he's going to say my house. Which honestly is the best option. If he's with me we can work through emotions together and I can send mom and dad updates.

"Can I stay with you?" He asks

"Of course but you know you have to call and explain. Why you're staying with me" I say.

"I know" he says.

"Go get some clothes" I say motioning towards the house.

"Ill be right back" he says getting out of the car and walking into the house.

I call dad. He answers quickly

"Hotchner"

"Jack is pissed"

"What do you mean"

"One of the kids at school said and I quote 'wasn't that your uncle that arrested the other day'."

"Where is he now?" He asks

"In the house getting clothes he wants to stay at my house" I explain I hear ruffling then I hear him open his office door.

"Emily can you come here please" he says, after a few seconds I hear the door close.

"Jack knows" he says

"Well he was bound to find out" she says

"How?" She asks

"Someone told him at school" I say

"Oh shit I did not know you were on the phone." She says

"Sorry, but he's pissed"

"Im assuming he asked to stay with you" she says

"Correct"

"Im also assuming he's in the house right now"

"Correct again, two for two one more and you'll win the jackpot" I joke.

"Hmm what else could I guess correctly. You told him about the baby as a diversion" she says.

"Jackpot" I say and we all laugh. Then jack walks out of the house with a suit case.

"Got to go, text you later" I say and hang up the phone. I open the trunk so he can put his suit case in the car. He finishes putting his suit case in the car and gets the passenger seat.He looks distraught, like more than before.

"You okay" I ask starting the car.

"No" he says then he shows me his phone.

Its hundreds of messages from people at his school saying his uncle is a felon and other harsh things.

"I'll handle it" I say sending all the messages to myself, mom, and dad. Then I hand him his phone back.

"How do we feel about a movie night." I suggest pulling out of the drive way.

"No I just want to unpack my things and go to sleep." He says.

A few seconds later I pull into my drive way.

"Okay"

We get out of the car and he grabs his suitcase from the trunk.

we go in the house and take the elevator upstairs.

2 hours later the door bell rings.

Jack is in the kitchen and im in my bedroom

"Ill get it" jack yells. I get up from my bed and walk to my balcony to see who it is. Mom and Dad, I see jack open the door and slam it in their faces.

"Nevermind" he yells and I laugh. Walking out of my room I go downstairs and walk to the door. i open the door and invite them.

"Sorry" I say

"Its okay, we understand his frustration" dad says

"But we are going to let him have his space, but Spencer's trial is coming up and we wanted to know if you were going."mom asks.

"When is it so I can call out of work" I say

"Its tomorrow at 6" she says

"Okay" I say little did they know ill have Maria on standby ready to pay his bond. No matter how high, I need my happy little brother back even if it means paying 100k+ to get my ex out of jail.

Even tho its been 7 ish weeks.

I still miss him.

The next day

I walk jack into school I don't care if he's embarrassed or not. These little 6th graders are not going to bully my brother. We get to his class he goes and takes a seat. His teacher Mr. Chris Kovach sees me and something clicked in his mind. But im on a mission. He sees me and walks over to me.

"Hi, how can I help you" he asks

"Can I borrow your class for a few minutes" I ask matching his tone.

"Uh can I ask why" he asks suddenly back in teacher mode.

"No" I say walking into his class and taking my sunglasses off.

"Good morning children" I say.

"I know you, you own cain cosmetics" a girl says.

"Now is not the time. I have 5 minutes before I need to be at work so im going to keep this short and simple" I say and jack puts his head down.

"So im here to talk about bullying, do you guys know any bullies in the 6th grade because I do." I say then my phone rings, I see its mom.

"One second" I say to the kids

"Hello"

"Get jack down here now, someone has been following you" she says and hangs up.

"Stop making fun of someone you can't compare to. I don't see any of you having FBI's best as parents and a multi millionaire company owner as a sister. With that being said jack lets go now" my voice changing at the last sentence to convey the urgency of the situation. He instantly understands and grabs all his things and we walk out the class room. We walk out of the building and run to the jeep. We get in and the car and drive towards the bau at least 20 over the speed limit.

We arrive 5 minutes earlier then were supposed to. We walk into the building and are handed visitor passes and escorted to the 6th floor. Jack stands in front of me protectively. Ive tried to move him 3 times but he won't budge. Ever since jack found out I was pregnant he's been very protective of me. One ounce of negativity in my direction he'll get defensive.

We're met by jj and dad when the door opens.

"Hi" I say pulling jj into a hug, then hugging my dad. Jack says hi to jj but he doesn't say anything to dad.

"Sabrina, jj will brief you on the situation" he says and jj and I walk to a empty office with jack following closely behind.

Basically someone has been following you. They have footage of them with a gun which lead Emily to calling you. You made a list of people that might hate you. Now JJ, Jack and Sabrina are talking while garcia tries to find the person.

"So how's school" she asks jack. I shake my head knowing school is a iffy subject right now.

"Its okay, but we get out in two weeks so im not very worried" he says.

"That's fun" she says.

"Jack can you get me a glass of water" I ask.

"Yea" he says and leave the room quickly.

"Im sorry he's been in a sour mood for the past few days" I explain

"Its fine but I have a question" she says I nod signaling for her to continue.

"How far along are you" she says. Oh shit she knows, but its not like im hiding it ive looked bloated for the past few weeks and now I have a tiny bump that's covered by my oversized blazer.

"17 weeks" I say with a smile.

"Congratulations, I had a feeling you were and it was confirmed by Aaron when he hugged you" she says and I laugh. Then the door opens its jack he has a mug.

"I didn't want to get you a paper cup so I thought a mug but there were none in the cabinet." He says handing me the mug. I take a sip of water then look at it for a second. It looks vaguely familiar, Its Spencers.

"I don't think he would mind the mother of his child using his mug" he says, I laugh.

Nice one kid. JJ looks uncomfortable. But jack and I are smiling.

"Not funny" I say holding back a smirk for JJ's sake.

"I think im going to go check on Garcia's progress." She says getting up and walking out.

Jack and I bust out laughing.

"I guess she didn't like my joke" he says and we laugh harder.

A/n Love jack sm. Triple update I think.

Hearts

JM

Word count :1905

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.4K 12
❝ So, Doctor Reid, what do my flowers mean today? ❞ ༄Spencer Reid x Male OC ༄Takes Place roughly in S4 & S5 ༄Warning: Canon Typical violen...
4.1K 47 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
31K 730 10
Spencer Reid x Male OC. Spencer Reid is gay. He knows it but everyone else doesn't. Takes place early on in the seasons. Spencer meets the newest me...
111K 2.4K 22
Jail changed Spencer Reid. At first, it was just little things here and there. But then it got worse and worse until he was out of control. Now, he...