The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 20: The Devil

54.8K 1.9K 110
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Boy, you knock on the devil's door and he will head slam you through the wall." ― Sherrilyn Kenyon

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

..............................

ALEX POV

CMM Innovation Solutions, Morrison building

"What are you doing here, Annabel?" I scowled furrowing my eyebrow. This girl doesn't know her limitations though her very skimpy dress that almost shows nothing is really distracting. It is a see through lacy dress where only her private parts that were covered with another fabric inside the lacy dress.

"First, I missed you," she said as she strolled sexily around me, then stops behind my chair, her hands then caressing my nape giving me tingling sensations. I'm just a guy don't get me wrong.

"Secondly, you left me alone in your penthouse without even giving me a kiss handsome," she purred sensually as she rounded me and stops in front of my desk. She sat on my table right in front of me. Her bulging breast was sticking out of her plunging neckline. If she bends a little, it will pop out. I see a bit of her lacy thong.

Damn, I felt turned on. I completely forgot about Nikki.

I wanted to take her there on my desk. My whole thoughts were clouded with the desire of taking her and just fuck her hard. I wrap my hands around her asses and pulled her closer when I heard a knock in my door. Unconsciously, I grumbled the words "Come in!". Too late when I realized it could be Nikki.

When the realization hits me, the desires were gone in a split seconds. I felt like someone poured a cold water in me, but it's too late. She already saw us in a very compromising position. She looks flabbergasted, her eyes widened like buttons, but she quickly gained her composure looking at us casually like nothing happened. The jealousy I thought I could see in her eyes wasn't there. I was disappointed and angry.

"Settled yourself in Alana's cubicle. I'll call you when I need you," I snapped when the thought of her and Michael slept together, and probably was back together.

My plan on making her jealous was gone and all I could think was that they are back again.

I was so mad that I missed the grin plastered on Annabel's face. I was too occupied with the thought that bastard won her heart. I felt that feelings rushed through me again when I found out he left me.

I felt Annabel's hand rubbing my crotch. I thought it's a good diversion.

To hell with them.

I lay Annabel on the table and starting undressing her. She willingly obliged and soon we were moaning and gasping as we both reached our climax. Annabel never disappoints me when it comes to sex. She always fucks real good.

She was grinning mischievously as she got dress. I ignored her as I fixed myself. I don't care what Nikki would think at that moment. It's over between us. It's crystal clear. "I'll see you tonight, babe!" Annabel whispered as she gave me one kiss and left the door.

I resumed my work trying to forget what just had happened. It was hard knowing that she's just behind the door, but there's nothing that I couldn't handle. She's close yet it feels so far.

*****

NIKKI POV

I sat on the chair in front of the table in the big cubicle feeling daze. That day when I heard him that he was just avenging his father through me, my heart shattered into pieces. It reminds me today how painful it is. Once again I felt that familiar feeling. It hurts like hell.

I tried to pull myself together. I counted to ten as I inhale and exhale. Trying to relax and instill in my brain that Alex was never mine and it will never be. After a few minutes, I felt a bit calmed.

I turned the computer on and started familiarizing myself on the work. I was browsing on the emails and started reading them. After like a decade, I found myself fully engaged to what I'm reading. I heard the door opened. I squirmed in my seat but I pretended I was busy and not bothering to look at his office's direction. I trained my eyes on the computer monitor reading another email, yet my whole system wasn't into it. Just then I felt someone's presence just across my desk.

Cocking my eyebrow, I looked up and saw Annabel staring at me with a victorious smug face. "So you really have done a long way to get close to him huh?" she mocked sarcastically as she smirked.

"Don't worry, he's all yours. As I have said, you two deserve each other," I spat icily and I mean it.

"He is always mine," she smirked triumphantly. How I wish to wipes off that smirk in her face with my fist, but I gave her my very impassive look like it doesn't really bother me anyway whatever they have.

"Are you threatened with me, Annabel?" I cocked my eyebrow and she scowled.

"Why would I?" she retorted acidly.

I smiled. "Then, steer clear of me." I scowled. "I have a lot of things to do. Good day, Annabel!" I uttered coldly as I shifted my gaze back to the computer monitor.

I saw her in my peripheral vision when she smirked with her lips twitched in annoyance. She stomped out of the room like a bratty and slammed the door making the glass wall shake.

I was done emailing back the clients following the orders that were written in the papers from Alexander when I saw the phone's red light blinking. I lift the phone placing close to my ear.

"Yes, sir?" I began with my professional tone.

"Come into my office, NOW!" Alex growled and ended the call rudely.

"Asshole!" I hissed as I stood up and relax myself to face him. I mentally reminded myself not to be intimidated by him.

I opened the door and walk in. "Yes, sir," I asked not wanting to prolong this talk. He looks murderous to say the least.

"Did you made the contracts for Valiente's Trucking Company?" He asked looking really pissed.

"I wasn't asked. You were too busy besides there's no contract papers there on Alana's table. How would I know?" I explained forcing my tone to come out casual and unfazed, cocking my eyebrow as I met his cold gaze.

"Here," he replied coldly as he rudely slide the folder with a paper on top on his mahogany table. His eyes were cold and detach. I felt like my heart was stabbed in a million times seeing him with no affection at all. I kept mentally reminding myself that he never love me and I have to move on.

I walked closer and meet his impassive look matching his cold eyes. I grab the folders and turned on my heel and headed to the door. I opened the door and I saw Colton who was about to opened the door as well.

"Hey pretty," Colton grinned flirtatiously.

I chuckled. "Hey, nice to see you again!" I replied in my gleeful voice.

"So you are working with the devil now, huh?" he teased as he stood facing me ignoring Alex's gloomy face.

"Yeah, sort of!" I replied shrugging my shoulder.

"I'm not paying you to chat, Colton!" He snaps at Colton. "What are you here for?" Alex grumbled gruffly glaring at both of us. Colton just smiled at me ignoring Alex temper.

"He walk closer to Alex's desk but quickly turned his head to face me before I close the door. "Will you accompany me for dinner tonight, Nikki?" he blurted out bravely. Alexander's eyes twitched and his lips pursed.

"She's working until tonight, Colton," he replied for me in a curt tone giving me a deathly glare with a warning. I brushed it off and smiled to Colton.

"Sure. I'll call you when I'm done tonight. For sure it won't take until seven," I replied calmly brushing off his warning. I'm not his puppet or robot to follow all his orders. He can't control me or my life.

Damn him.

"I'll see you then tonight," Colton winked at me which made me giggled and closed the door behind me. I heard Alex from behind the door yelling at Colton. I know he's gonna throw a fit to Colton. Poor Colton.

It's time to live on reality and socialize with other people. Colton is not bad. He does have a similarity with Chris Evans only that he has a blonde hair. He looks so gentleman and jolly to be with.

Why not, right?

I remember the folder that Alex gave me. I went straight to my table and started typing revising the paper, following the connotations that Alex made. Soon I was focused on doing filings. Colton is still inside his office.

I glance on my wrist watch and it says seven. My tummy growled. I remember I didn't eat anything this morning. I decided to get something to eat. For sure there's a canteen in this building as every company building I know.

I turned the computer off and made sure the table was tidy before I left.

*****

ALEX POV

Seeing her flirting with Colton really pisses me off. I wanted to strangle her little pretty neck. Damn her! She never flirted to me like that. I was so jealous. And knowing that she agreed to have dinner with him made my temper flared up rapidly. I felt my whole system is going to explode.

"What are you here for, Volkov!" I spat coldly.

"Hey, chillax man. I'm not here to aggravate your temper. For once smile and be happy," he lectured gleefully not caring about my fuming temper. He knew me well. I can't fire him because he was one of the best IT of this company and Richard.

"I have the presentation for the solutions for that Valiente's Trucking Company," he happily announced as he dropped the folder on my table and he occupied the armchair across my table and he crosses his legs leaning his back on the chair.

I read the papers and it's the same solutions I could advise the company. He just made it more appealing. Just simply applied common sense to a few particularly inefficient loading and unloading situations, and then made the investment in engineering solutions. Because they address and solve so many domestic and international loading problems, they can bring a shipper and receiver instant savings through more efficient freight loading and unloading, and enable shipping through a conventional manner without the need for special equipment.

Great! Mr. Valiente will meet me tonight. Fuck, I remember I had to meet him tonight at seven at night. There's no way I could keep her later than that. I have to leave six-thirty so I wouldn't be late to meet this guy.

"Great job, Colton!" I said casually. I pressed the button and waited until Nikki pick it up. I waited but no response.

Damn! What is she doing?

"She must be busy. I'll go check on her." Colton offered as he stood up but I abruptly stop him.

"Don't bother," I said with a clenched jaw. Whatever she do now, be better be important.

"You may go, Colton," I said dismissively ignoring his watchful eyes staring at me intently.

"Thanks," he replied grinning like a fool as he stood up and headed to the door. I followed him after to check on Nikki.

I found her cubicle empty showing no signs of her.

Where could she be? Fuck, I hope she didn't go home yet.

Oh, I am so going to punish her. And what punishment will you propose? my inner-self teased.

That vixen is going to be the death of me.

I was about to retreat back to my room when I heard footstep coming. I turned around and saw her with a sandwich in her hand and a drink on the other. I just notice her outfit. She looks so sexy in her yellow plaid dress with her pointed toe pumps. Simple but sexy. She has that refined taste of a girl. Every-inch-of-a-woman as they call it.

She stops halfway when she notice me standing close to her desk. My hands were resting in my pockets. She just look at me blankly and then continued walking to her desk ignoring my presence which made me irritated greatly.

"Did you finished the contract?" I spat as I looked at her coldly.

"Yeah," she replied casually as she handed me the folder. "Is there anything you need, sir!" she asked irritation laced in her voice.

"Why did you take a break without asking me?" I asked as I yanked the folder from her hand, which angered her.

"I was so hungry and I know you're too busy inside so I didn't bother to ask," she uttered softly rolling her eyes heavenward. "I'M SORRY SIR, IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" she spat emphasizing each word sarcastically. Her emerald green eyes were staring at me furiously.

"It better is! I hate inefficient secretary," I replied menacingly matching her voice. Then, I pivoted swiftly back to my office and slammed the door behind me. I plopped down on my chair and place the folder on my table. I leaned my back on my chair and massage my temple as I could feel a headache starting to grow in my head.

It's not what I planned. I wanted to win her back but instead, a war was slowly growing between us.

God! Why is she so difficult?

*****

NIKKI POV

I sat on my chair with my hands and legs trembling as I place the half-eaten sandwich on my desk and the ice tea. My whole body is still shaking with the anger that just rose within me. He is very impossible. I rested my head on my hands, elbows propping on the table. I hold on the tears as I tried to relax my emotions. My heart rips into pieces with the thought of making him angry. I hate to see him cold and angry to me, but I just provoked him. Now he's mad at me, but I can't just let him control me. I had suffered so much. Why do I have to suffer more?

I felt alone tears drip to my cheeks. I wipe it and stare on the folders that were on my table. Suddenly, I lost all my appetite. I grab the sandwich and drinks and threw then in the nearby garbage bin. Instead of weeping, I decided to console myself that this situation won't stay.

I resumed on doing my work.

*****

ALEX POV

I checked on the time it's 6:20 PM. I started preparing for the meeting with the VTC tonight. I put the folders containing the contract in my suitcase and grab my coat that was hanging behind the chair support. I have no reason to keep Nikki here. The thought of her going on a dinner with Colton really made my head and heart in turmoil.

I walked to the door and walked out. I looked on her direction and she was too focused on the monitor. I closed the door behind me and I saw Colton sitting on the chair across her desk waiting for her. The two were laughing which made me irritated. They seem to get along well and for some reasons, the jealousy I felt grew deeper. I slammed the door closing behind me which made the two head whipped to my direction.

"You may leave Nikki. I have a meeting tonight," I said coldly and walked past them, but not far enough to hear Colton's remark.

"I told you he has a meeting to attend tonight. Now, I won. What would be my reward?" he chuckled. I walked briskly out of their hearing circumference not wanting to listen more or I will never end up meeting the VTC Manager. Instead dragging Colton out of the building probably with broken face.

I didn't know I was holding my breath and gripping my suitcase tightly. I saw Rodrigo already waiting for me outside. Soon we were on the road to the French restaurant 15 minutes away from my building.

My head was still full of questions. Did she ever love me? Why did she let me kiss her and she's very responsive? But when she saw us today with Annabel, she seems like she doesn't care. Why? Am I just overthinking it?

I don't know how I felt right now. I'm torn. I wasn't into marriage but I'm willing to make an exception with her, but she just showed me that it's not worth it.

I guess it's time to move on. Maybe start getting serious with Annabel. I'm pretty sure she won't betray me as what my mom did to my dad. I'm sure she won't sleep with another guy for I know she was deeply in love with me. That even how much I tried to chase her away she always stayed.

*****

NIKKI POV

After Alex left, I started packing up. I turned the computer off and tidy up the scattered papers, piling them up together and made sure the drawers are locked. Colton was patiently waiting.

He doesn't seem to care that Colton was there. I was hurt with the thought that he doesn't really care about me. Stop dreaming lady. Move on! my subconscious mind chastised.

I picked up my purse and hoisted it on my inner elbow. "Let's go," I said and started walking to the door. Colton walks beside me.

"How long have you known, Alex?" I asked curiously. I believe those three has a very close connections since he never get intimidated or scared with Alex' cold demeanor.

"We were classmates in some subjects and board mates in London for four years," he shrugged casually.

"He's already very cold when we met him but we know he has a good heart," Colton added.

"How do you know him?" he countered smiling at me curiously.

"He was my schoolmate," I said skipping the lovers part.

"Ahh.." bobbing his head involuntarily.

"He is actually a good guy. After graduation he left London and after a year he contacted us if we want to work for him. We didn't know that he's an heir. He never told us or mentioned before," Colton was obviously has a high respect of him.

"I guess," I just shrugged not wanting to give him a hint that I know him well.

"Don't believe whatever he's trying to portrait of who he is. They are all his camouflage," he explained sweetly. I could see that he is so fond of him. I'm happy that someone was truly a friend to him.

We ended up to a French restaurant. It looks so fancy. Everything from the interior to decorations, it screams luxury. The host led us to a lounge for two. It looks so cozy and romantic with the dim light that's just enough to read the menu giving a romantic ambiance.

"Welcome to Gourmet French Cuisine, I'm Alissa your server tonight Sir, Ma'am" A blonde tall girl smiled as she handed us a hardcover menu.

"Any drinks to start with, Sir, Ma'am?" she asked smiles plastered in her face as she batted her fake long lashes to Colton, which he doesn't notice at all.

"What would you like to drink, Nikki?" he asked sweetly.

"Anything you recommend, I guess?" I replied feeling uncertain as I smiled and thank him.

Soon the waiter left our table and gave us time to browse on the menu. I've been to a french restaurant before but it's not as fancy as this place and by the sounds of it, it is mouthwatering.

Soon the waitress came back with our drinks and took our orders. I have to ask him which food he could recommend for me to order since I have no idea what to order. He seemed to be a frequent customer here so I trust his taste.

I told him my life back home before I came here. He was intently listening. Once in a while, he will voice his opinion. I asked about his life too and I found out that his father is a police officer back in their home, London and his mom is a doctor. And he's the only child.

Suddenly he became serious. What didn't I expect was his next words.

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
437K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
289K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...