The Kid In The Mask

By TheTubster

Techno liked to take small walks around the woods when he was a kid, around the age of 6, Tho it all changed... More

Strange Kid.
🇲🇽Oh look a thing-!🇲🇽
Friends with the Fireborn
The start of the mask
Celebration :)
Training
I hate you.
promise me you wont let go.
Accidental reveal

Playgrounds arent fun.

39 4 0
By TheTubster

TW!Bullying, Name calling, and telling someone to end themselves.

"School.? What's that?" Asked Dreamery, getting up from his bed after Techno woken him up for School.

Techno grabbed his backpack and looked at the masked kid, "Its a place to learn for when we are older, I'll help you get around the school, let's get you patched up, Phil made us our lunch for later!" Techno smiled, Dreamery sleepily smiled and walked towards the drawer to get clothes.

Techno tied his shoes and looked up to see Dreamery wearing a green hoodie, a black turtle neck shirt underneath and jeans, he got down to slip his sneakers on and waited for the other to finish.

"Ready?" Smiled Techno, Dreamery nodded and they left the house to enter the car where Phil and Wilbur where already.

Before they arrived to school, Wilbur noticed Dreamery was trembling.

"Woah, you alright mate?" Asked Wilbur, Dreamery looked to the ground, "I'm nervous.. what if my mask gets wet?! Or what if it falls off!" He replied in a panic.

Wilbur looked at the back of the car and saw Phil had boxes in the back that were empty, he grabbed one, pulled out a large sharpie and draw a smile face on it and made 2 small unnoticeable holes so he can see, then handed it to the nervouse boy.

"Here, wear this instead, they dont mind us covering our face as long as we have a reason too." Mumbled Wilbur, Dreamery's eyes widen under his paper mask, he grabbed the box, placed it on his head and hugged Wilbur.

As they made it to school, all 3 of them suddenly got stopped by the principal, and hushed them over to her.

"So, who's this new fella?" She replied softly, Wilbur looked at Techno, and Techno looked at him back, "He's Dreamery Mrs. Louse, He is new here and I was wondering if we can have the same classes since he is extremely shy" replied Techno.

Mrs. Louse smiled and faced her direction to the computer for what felt like 5 minutes, until she stood up and went towards the printer and handed a sheet of paper to Dreamery, "these are your classes, they're the same as Technoblades." She replied humbly, Dreamery nodded and walked with Techno to class.

As they entered the 8 students turned their attention towards Dreamery, making the dirty blonde nervous.

The teacher looked at them and frowned, "Who's that?!" She spat, not having any manners towards both of them.

Techno rolled his eyes and just pulled Dreamery next to him to his desk, which led to the teacher go on her computer to search him up.

"Techno.?" Mumbled Dreamery, Techno turned to him, "yeah? You alright?" He replied with a faint smile, Dreamery shacked his head side to side as if saying no, "I'm scared. What if she hates me! What if I make zero friends here!" Replied Dreamery, in a shaky tone.

"Well-" began Techno, only to get cut off by 2 boys, "My boy Blade! Why are you talking to this freak?" Said one of the boys, who had blonde hair and was wearing a real gold necklace and fancy clothing, obviously showing he is rich.

"Hey! be nice. This is my canonical brother." Snapped Techno, the boy snickered at that, making the other boy laugh aswel.

"Shut up Furry." Laughed slightly Techno, making the 2nd boy stop laughing, "OH SHUT UP!" He spat, making the teacher yell at them to lower their voices.

Techno looked at Dreamery and introduced his 2 friends, "Dreamery, these are Punz and Fundy, they are my best friends, Punz and Fundy, this is Dreamery, my canonical brother." Fundy pulled his hand out for Dreamery, attempting to gain his trust.

Dreamery grabbed his hand but was then instantly pulled from the chair too his feet.

"Hello there Dreamery, names Fundy!" Said Fundy, shaking his hand, Punz rolled his eyes and pulled his tongue out at Dreamery and pulled Fundy to their desk, making him let go of his hand.

Ask their classes went on starting with reading, leading to science then lunch.

As lunch finished, Dreamery lost Techno through the crowd of kids, and instantly got nervouse and pulled out the paper he was given to head to math class.

Dreamery was only able to walk a few meters till he got stopped by a teacher, "So, you're Dreamery? The rude kid who didn't mind asking me who you were. Why do you even wear that ugly box?" She spat, making Dreamery back away, the teacher grabbed his arm tightly but before she could do anything or speak, someone cleared their throat.

"Miss Fauler, what is this." Said Mrs. Louse, with a angry like expression on her face, making the other let go in fear.

"Oh well you see, he pushed me and he attempted to run away so I grabbed him and-" "I watched the whole thing. I think you and me need to talk about this in privacy." Snapped Mrs. Louse, not letting the other female finish.

As she stomped away, she turned her gaze immediately at the boy, who had his hand inside the box, crying.

Dreamery quickly ran towards her and hugged her, "Thank you.." he whispered loud enough for her to hear, making her smile, "Dont thank me, I never seen her like this, and for your safety, I'll let you spend the rest of the 20 minutes in my room, then I'll let Techno lead you outside for recess, alright?" Dreamery, not knowing what either of those things were, agreed and was lead to her office where he spent his time on the pillows.

After 20 minutes, there was a knock on the door, as she opened it, Techno was there with a worry look on his face.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Asked Techno, Mrs. Louse shaked her head and replied saying she needs him to lead Dreamery outside to the playground, wich he agreed on and both boys left while saying goodbye, following by Dreamery thanking her.

As they went outside, Dreamery found himself rather confused, "so those tubes are for sliding down? And those bars with circles are called monkey bars?" Replied Dreamery, after Techno explained to him on the way.

Techno nodded and explained to the boy what the rest of each things are, making Dreamery be fascinated, since he never seen anything like those.

"Technoblade!" Exclaimed a voice, it wasn't Punz or Fundy, since it sounded a bit more pitched up, as both boys turned they saw a girl with short pink and green hair, and another boy that looked highly taller that had a plastic crown, high heel boots, sunglasses on, and what appear to be a purple-pink-blue Cape on his back.

"Niki! Eret!" Exclaimed Techno, As both of them walked over to them, they talked for a while till they headed towards the slides.

Dreamery stood as he watched the 3 leave towards the games, he walked over to a near tree near another mini playground and sat there watching the bugs.

"Hey there freak." Said a rather familiar voice, before he was able to look up he was kicked in the stomach and dropped to the ground.

Punz laughed at the amusement of the weak boy, with Fundy quickly following with a small chuckle that ended rather faster than usual.

Dreamery felt Punz's shoe on his box. Quickly putting pressure causing him not to lift his head up.

"So this is the freak you were talking about Punz?" Replied another voice, Punz smiled, "Hell yeah it is. Now come over here and help me out Zak." He replied, the diamond boy pulled Dreamery from his sweater collar up, his box already squished, making it a bit difficult to breath.

Suddenly, he felt hands on the side of his box, and felt it go up, he felt his heart thump fast till he suddenly removed Punz's hands away from the box, wich was a bad idea.

"Oh, so you're being a little brat now. What a mistake." Laughs Punz, following to Zak joining in. "Why are you still alive? Someone else deserves to live that isnt you!" Snickered Zak.

Dreamery felt tears form in his eyes, his nose was already bleeding and them saying this made him feel rather weak.

Out of nowhere, Punz pulled the box of his head and threw it to the floor, revealing the paper mask Dreamery forgot to remove.

Zak looked over at Punz, "ready?" He replied, Punz nodded and looked at Dreamery, he lifted his fist and after that, Dreamery's sight went dark and there was only ringing in his ear.

"Hey! HEY!" He suddenly heard, he was now behind a different tree that was thicker than the other, Dreamery lifted his head up, signaling he was conscious again. "Oh my god you are okay, I'm glad I carry my backpack wherever I go.." said Fundy in relief.

Dreamery had a white bandage like cloth around his face instead his mouth, but, he could see, Fundy had put it on him while attempting to not see his face since he respects privacy.

As he looked to the side his heart dropped. His paper mask was completely covered in blood, not to mention his own.

Fundy sat there with him and asked, "can you speak? I'm making sure you are alright." Dreamery attempted to say something but it hurted to speak, till finally he replied.

"Playgrounds arent fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
261K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...