wait....seriously!? DISCONTIN...

By im-alex

hawks finds out y/n is pregnant More

"I'm home"
What's wrong?
week 1
week 2
week 2 part 2
week 3
week 3 part 2
A/N please read
I'm not dead...
Week 3 part 3
week 3 part 5
A/N last chapter
A/N
A/N
A/N

week 3 part 4

118 2 4
By im-alex

A/N: i hope you enjoy! Art is not mine, credit to the rightful owner!

                                                                             y/n's Pov:

                                                                       this is stupid, I don't wanna be here. I can't wait to leaveeee.

"Ok Mrs. Takami, I'm going to need you to lift your shirt."     ".......fine." I say as i lift my shirt to show my stomach. she puts the very COLD gel on my stomach, I did not enjoy that, I just cannot wait to leave. "So, it looks like twins. one girl, one boy" I look at Kei as soon as those words leave her mouth "wait......seriously?? twins?? this is great!" Kei exclaims happily, "great is an understatement."

A/n: hello everyone! I am so sorry about all the late updates, really, and I'm sorry about how short the chapters are, this was originally a one-shot, so I'm kind of winging it, thank you all for the love and support!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 110K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
54.1K 1.4K 44
"Violet why can't you." "Eren do you not see this world. Humanity is gone" What happens when a girl from the modern world get transported to AOT but...
594K 50.7K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
633K 59.1K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...