LAST FIRST NIGHT ( A ThirBea...

By glaytoons

Bea felt so loved by the people around her including her boyfriend. She saw how Thirdy thrive to prove to her... More

LAST FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRDY
CHAPTER THIRDY - TWO
CHAPTER THIRDY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRDY- FOUR
END

CHAPTER THIRDY-ONE

1.2K 25 10
By glaytoons

"But like,nagkabalikan talaga kayo?". My forehead creased as I look at Deanna's direction.

"Luh ingat ka Beatriz kung ayaw mo maging nanay ng tatlo". Si Jho.

W-What??

"Hindi yan noh? Diba ate Bei". Deanna said convincing me to agree.

"Di mo sure". I rolled my eyes at Maddie.

I inhaled sharply before looking at them.

"Guys.."

"Hep! Hep! Wag ka ng magsalita about sa mga bagay-bagay at nauusog ang mga Plano mo. Hayaan mo nalang,kung ano ang mangyari,edi happened". Maddie said with her palm facing me.

"Yeah..".

"Kasi nung last time na sinabi mong di ka sigurado aba nadagdagan ng isa". I rolled my eyes as I was stopped by Jho this time.

"Uhmm".

"We're just worried about you,but as always we trust in you Bea. You're smart I know you'll do what's best for your kids". Again I was cut off by Kat naman.

And this is pissing me off.

I looked at Kianna who's just sipping on her drink while listening on us.

"Ahmm".

"And huy Beatriz the last time I checked di ka naman ganun ka rupok". Jho again.

"Alam ko .".

"Bea alam mo ang buhay dapat e ni-enjoy mo lang". Said Kianna before eating again.

I sighed heavily and glare at them..

"Can you guys let me talk first?". I said,annoyed.

"Okay". Sabay-sabay nilang sabi.

"First we didn't go back together,I just let him be with our kids. Second yeah,I don't feel bother about stuffs now,kung ano ang mangyari edi happened. And don't worry I won't be marupok anymore". I said with a straight face..

"Wow serious,okay". Si Jho and continue to eat her food.

I sighed as I watch them eat,I don't have gana but because I missed them I went here. It's true that I'm not bothered about stuffs and dealing with them kasi nga 'whatever happens, happened'. But I can't help but to think about our situation.

Daddy didn't know about Thirdy's bonding with the kids. He's been out of town for 2 weeks now. I only have like 3 days para maghanda to tell him that Thirdy was being reunited with the kids. I don't know what will be Daddy' reaction.

After all the things he did and said to me about how he not hate naman but kinda tampo to Thirdy because of what happened,I'm sure he'll be mad,or I don't know. I should prepare myself for whatever will happen.

"Hindi bother ang BDL pero malalim ang iniisip,medyo ano ka rin noh?". I pulled back from my thoughts when Jho said that.

"Anong ano Jho". Nakangising tanong ni Deanna.

My forehead creased,did I miss out some from their topic?

"Alam mo na yun,yung ano..".

Ano ba yun?

"Ahh ano kasi siya noh". Si Maddie naman.

My forehead creased and I stare at them. These people were just playing with me. I rolled my eyes and eat my food.

"Uy tampo yarn?". Ponggay started to tease me again.

I sighed and didn't bother to talk.

After eating and tons of teasing they did we all decided to go home. I was just being silent. I don't know what I'm feeling actually surely I'm not bothered but..  I don't really know.

When I arrived at home after dropping them on their perspective houses,diba ang kapal ng mga mukha ginawa pa akong driver. I gulped when I saw Daddy' car.

Did he just arrive?

I scratch the back of my head and went in,and  silently praying na sana the kids were at home at hindi hiniram ni Thirdy or else.. I'm done.

Kinabahan akong pumasok sa Bahay. I saw ate Mela preparing the table because it's already lunch time. I bite my lower lip when I saw daddy walking  down the stairs.

"Bea? You look pale. Are you okay?". I blinked when he ask that.

Am I that obvious?

Mas kinabahan pa ako when there's no Davin and Deila running to meet me. Jeez parang hiniram talaga ni Thirdy.

"Isabel Beatriz,what's happening to you?". I gulped.

"Ahh dad,w-when did..you arrive,you a-arrive na pala?". I answer instead.

Mas kinabahan ako when his forehead creased,and look at me confusingly.

"Yeah kanina pa ako dumating". He answered.

Jeez so kanina pa niya alam na kinuha ni Thirdy ang mga bata?

"And you.. saan ka galing?". He looked at me from head to toe.

"I just went out with Deanna and the girls". I answered,parang lalabas na ang puso ko sa kaba.

He nodded and went to the dinning table.

I was about to get my phone and call Thirdy but dad called me.

"Bea,let's eat". Wala akong nagawa kundi ang maglakad at umupo sa usual seat ko.

Hindi ako mapakali because any minute now dad would ask about the kids if he didn't know that they're with Thirdy.

"Bea". I gulped.

"Yes daddy". I answer nervously.

"Anong nangyayari sayo,you look pale. And plus,I know,it's very obvious that you're nervous". I looked at him and force a smile.

"Daddy hehehe I'm fine".

"Sabi mo eh,Mela please call the kids". My eyes widened.

Shems! So the kids are in the house?

Kinahabahan ako sa wala?

I somehow felt relieved upon knowing that the kids are here,so it means na hindi pa ako bisto ni Dad. I still time to prepare myself. I sighed and smile as I watch the kids run towards our direction.

"Mommy?!". Sigaw nila and went to me.

I kissed her foreheads and hugged them tight.

"We have new toys mom,lolo gave us a lot". Davin said happily.

"Really? Show it to mommy later okay? Anyway have you two said thank you to lolo?". I ask and caress Deila's cheeks.

"Yes". Sigaw nila pareho.

"Mommy carry?". Deila said raising both of her hands.

"Deila let's eat. Come sit with me". I smile as I watch and listen to Davin.

"No Davin, Deila's gonna sit in her high chair". Sabi ko,he nodded and sit on his chair.

I placed Deila in the high chair and get a food for her. Ate Mela ang nag-aasikaso kay Davin.

"Mommy eat". Sabi ni Deila and push the spoon in my mouth.

"No,mom's full already". I said and touched my tummy.

She looked at me and smile.

"Hi Beadel,hi apos". We all smile at mom.

She settled in her seat and started to eat.

"Mabuti naman at walang nagpaparamdam na hindi dapat,like a man named Thirdy Ravena". Wala naman akong kinakain pero nabilaukan ako.

Holy cheese!

"Bea ayos ka lang?". Si Ate Mela and gave me a glass of water.

I drink the water and consciously looked at Dad.

He's just eating

"Why is there something I should know kaya ganyan ka magreact Beadel?". Shems naman.

"Ahh nothing,nasamid lang ako".

I gulped when Dad looked at me seriously. He was staring at me intently as if trying to read me.

"Mommy ahh". I blink and look at Deila who's opening her mouth wide waiting for me to feed her.

I force a smile and feed her.

I looked at mom,she's just looking at her plate and pretending to not hear what daddy said. Mom knows that Thirdy had seen the kids already.

After eating I carry the kids to the room. I'm gonna wash them and put them on their afternoon nap. I was about to close the door when mom entered.

"Beatriz,you're... if your dad will find out about Thirdy being with your kids,nakong bata ka". nangigigil na sabi ni mom.

"Mom". Tawag ko sa kaniya.

"For now,stop seeing him". My forehead creased..

"I'm not seeing him". I defended.

"Weh?". She said and looked at my outfit,I'm just wearing a yellow blouse and white shorts,and white shoes.

"I went out with Deanna and the girls mom. I didn't see HIM". I said and went to the bathroom to wash the kiddos.

"Okay I'll believe you then. But you know Bea please.. " she sighed.

I looked at her and smile and bit.

"Makakaasa ka mommy". Then I heard her walk away.

The kids is fast asleep,I lay beside them and look at the ceiling.

In my own perspective,things were better for me and the kids now. It's just me and Thirdy who I  think is kinda messy.

I don't know anymore. But one thing is for sure,I can't be with him anymore,not when daddy has an issue about him. Pilit kong kinakapa ang sarili ko,kung ano ba talaga ang nararamdam ko para sa kaniya. O kung meron pa ba?

__________________________

Hindi ko alam pero.. feeling ko masaya ako. Hindi ramdam kong masaya ako. For 2 years na di ko nakasama si Davin marami ng medyo nagbago sa anak ko. He's thinking maturely now. Gone the baby Davin dahil napalitan na yun ng responsible at laging nag-iisip bago gumawa ng hakbang na batang lalaki.

I wanna think that maybe he became mature because of what happened between me and their mom. But nevertheless I choose to think of the positive side of it. Kapag naikukweto niya sakin ang mga nangyari ng umalis sila hindi ko maiwasang maguilty kahit di naman ako sinisisi ni Davin. Wala ring mababakas na galit at tampo sa boses niya kapag kinakausap ko siya.

And Deila..

Gosh she's such an angel. She would always smile at me,she would love being carried. Kaya minsan naiisip ko rin ang hirap ni Bea,sa pagkakarga pa lang kay Deila mahirap na. Ako dapat ang nandoon eh. Trabaho kong gawin yun. Pero kailangan ko kasi talaga ang oras na yun para ayusin ang sarili ko.

Kaya kahit malayo sila at hindi ko alam kung nasaan sila,nagtrabaho ako,maraming camp akong sinalihan para sa allowance at minsan naglalaro ako sa kahit na saan para sa premyo at lahat yun nilalagay ko sa bank account ni Bea. Hindi ko alam kung ginagamit niya yun pero ang mahalaga may naibibigay ako sa kanila.

Lubos din ang pasasalamat ko kina mama at daddy dahil sa extrang allowance ko kaya every week akong nakakapagbigay sa kanila.

Masaya kong tiningnan ang picture naming tatlo kahapon,they're with me the whole day. Namasyal kami at naglaro sa playground. Hindi ko maiwasang matawa.

Who would have thought that the 12 years old Bea De Leon that I had a crush on before would be my girlfriend and be the mother of my two beautiful kids? No one.

But I know when I first saw her on the business fair when we're 7 years old,I know in myself that she'll be a big part of my life. She is,she's my life to be exact.

I love her so much.

At masakit ngayong nakikita kong ilag siya sakin. Clearly she would let me borrow the kids and be with them pero hindi siya sasama. Para bang ayaw niya akong makita. Parang Wala na Siya pakialam sakin.

She has a boyfriend.

Maybe that's a reason also?

Pero mahal ko talaga si Bea. I may not be the perfect boyfriend,but I'm trying I keep on trying until I get to be that not ideal but suitable enough to be called her boyfriend,to be the father of our kids and maybe just maybe.. to be her husband,damn just by thinking of being her husband,to wake up everyday beside her is building up my confidence to fight and get her.

I sighed.

Inis kong sinabunutan ang buhok ko at agad na binuksan ang phone ko at pinindot ang Twitter,I log in my dump acc or should I say fan acc,crazy how I made this for Bea's updates,since the day she vanished I've been constantly using this acc.

toothless @birdy014

#ThirBeaNotLubog

I tweeted that then scroll. Eversince I've made this account feeling ko fan ako ng sarili kong relasyon pero nakakatuwa dahil dito at sa mga fans na mala-soco ang galing sa pagkuha ng 'ayuda' kuno ay nalalaman ko ang mga nangyayari kay Bea.

Just like now. She's been spotted with her friends on a restaurant eating and laughing. I laugh when I saw one of the photos where she's pouting,damn those lips. I think she's been bullied by her friends,guess what? A bully is being bullied. I enjoyed scrolling and laughing on her photos but damn! I can't help but to admire her body and her outfit today.

She's just wearing a blouse and so favorite white shorts but her effects on me.. in my eyes she's burning hot! I can't help to fantasize her,which is not right so I shook that away. I respect Bea,and I will stay that way no matter what.

Madami pa ang dumaan sa feed ko. Some were her photos years ago. Napapangiti nalang ako kapag nakikita kong may mga nagtetweet din ng mga photos namin before,I retweeted those.

"Ay may pag ngiti na". Nakangiti akong nag-angat ng tingin kay manong.

He's leaning on the side of the door staring at me with his teasing face.

"Ano yun nong?" . I ask still smiling.

"Luh ang creepy mo Thirds,tikom mo yang bibig mo". Napasimangot ako at inayos ang expression ng mukha ko.

He sighed and sit on my side.

"Kumusta na ang mga pamangkin ko?". Tanong niya, napangiti ulit ako ng pumasok sa isip ko ang mga anak namin ni Bea.

"Ayos naman. Di ko sila hiniram today para makapagpahinga naman". Nakangiti kong kwento.

Tipid na ngiti ang sinagot sakin ni Manong bago tumango.

"Eh kayo ni Bea? kumusta kayo?". My smile freeze.

I sighed heavily before answering.

"Ayun ilag pa rin. Deserve ko naman ang ganoong treatment nong eh,sa lahat ba naman ng nasabi ko noon". May pait sa boses kong sabi.

He looked at me intently and tap my shoulder.

"Naiitindihan ko si Bea,pero alam ko rin ang rason mo eh".

"Yun na nga nong,alam ko ring naiintindihan din ako ni Bea at mas masakit yun eh. Para kasing Wala siyang pakialam sakin,na hindi niya ako mahal kaya ayos lang sa kaniya".

"Sa tingin mo hindi ka niya mahal?".

Tumango ako.

"Bakit niya iniisip ang pangarap mo kung ganun? Thirdy hindi lahat ng nagmamahal kailangan lumaban,dahil may mga pagkakataon talagang ang pinakamagandang paraan para iparamdam mo ang pagmamahal ay ang bumitaw. Hindi lahat ng bumitaw sumuko,ang iba talagang mahal ka lang na kahit masakit kakayanin niyang bitawan ka dahil yun ang mas tama. Yun ang mas ikakaayos mo kahit na sobrang sakit...". Nagulat ako ng bumuhos ang luha ni manong ng sabihin niya yun.

Kami ba talaga ni Bea ang sinasabi niya? O sina ate Ly na to?

I tapped his shoulder as if it would make him feel the comfort I  wanted to give him.

He force a smile when he looked at me with tears still gushing from his eyes.

"Ayos ka lang nong?". Naitanong ko pagkatapos ng ilang segundo.

Tumango siya.

"Pero ikaw Thirds,tapos na ang pagdedelay ng story niyo. Kung kaya niyang bumitaw para sa pangarap mo noon. Ikaw naman ang humawak sa kaniya,kung gusto niyang lumayo ikaw naman ang maghabol,kung gusto niyang sumuko ikaw naman ang lumaban. Alam kong mahirap yan,sa tindi pa naman ng isang BDL,talagang mahihirapan ka pero alam kong sa lahat ng bagay ay lamang pa rin ang pagmamahal. Lumaban ka Thirdy,Kunin mo siya para sayo at sa mga pamangkin ko".

Nag-unahan ang mga luha ko sa pagtulo,agad akong nag-iwas ng tingin.

Nakakawala naman ng anggas to!

Ano nalang ang sasabihin ni Daddy kapag nakita niyang umiiyak ang dalawang anak niyang lalaki?

"Maasahan ko bang sa loob ng dalawang buwan mapapa-oo mo na si Bea?". Kunot-noo kong nilingon si Manong.

"Ano to nung pustahan?". Natatawa kong sabi.

"Kung gusto mo eh". He said and smirked.

Aba china-challenge ata ako!

"Sige call!". Dagli kong sagot.

"Sige dalawang buwan kapag hindi mo napa-oo si Bea,akin na lahat ng sapatos mo". My eyes widened.

I gulped,hindi ako papatalo noh.

"Sige,pero kapag nanalo ako... dapat magka-anak kayo ni Ly". It's Manong's eyes that went wide this time.

"Aba!". Naisigaw niya.

"Ano!". I smirked.

Kakamot-kamot ng ulo siyang tumango.

"Call".

Tumawa ako pero sa loob-loob ko kinakabahan ako,parang hindi ata kasya ang dalawang buwan dahil matinding suyuan ang pagdadaraan ko.

BDL's outfit on this chapter.

________________

A/N: I don't know if ano talaga tawag ni Thirdy kay Ate Ly, 'Ly' lang nailagay ko. Pero if hindi yun just tell me po at e change ko,thank you and happy reading. Wanna thank everyone who voted on this story. Nahihiya ako kasi di naman ganun ka firm tong story pero na aappreciate ko kayo so much! Sabi nga ni @birdy014 #ThirBeaNotLubog, di natin sure baka may dump acc talaga si Sir tas moots niyo pala sa Twitter HAHAHAHA oh wag mag-overthink ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 194 32
e p i s t o l a r y s e r i e s II Saint Prios Leviscus Del Real Roberta Anais Villamor
203K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
156K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...