The Violet Stark

By Marvelolic_3000Stxrk

I do not own any of the characters beside Abigail and others I make up all credit goes to marvel Abigail irb... More

My Background in the 40s
Hydra
 Experiment
Flashbacks
The Winter Soldier or should i call him Bucky
Mission
Mission part 2
My Sisters
Reunited
Fighters and fatherly feelings
Suits and sweet kisses
Meet Loki
Meet Loki
Problems and problome solving
Lab experiments and backstorys
Thank you for your cooperation
Arguments
The war part 1
The war part 2
The War Part 3
The War Part 4 The fight
The War Part 5 The Fight Part 2
They hydra base
Meet the twins
Ride home
Home Again
Artificial intelligence
ULTRON AND JARVIS
Party
The hammer fiasco
Whos ULTRON
Realizations
Ultron has the Twins?
Fight
Story time
Safe house
Outside
Evolution
More Artificial Intelligence!!!
NAT!!
Vision.
The beginning
Robot army
The Battle
What now?
Mr. Secretary
Accords argument
Winter and Witch
The Chase
Sign?
Doctor?
Winter and Witch
Normal
Ideas
Peter Parker
Clint and Sharon
Welcome everyone
Avengers V.S. Avengers
Avengers V.S Avengers 2
Avengers V.S Avenger's 3
The Raft
Uh oh
Infinity begins
Strange
Aliens
Fight
Guardians of the Galaxy
Half is back
The Morons
Reunion
Flying donut crew
Where is the stone
Asgardians
Morons meet Avengers
Stormbreaker plan and soul
Wakanda
Coming together
Were in the endgame now part one
Where in the endgame now part two
The Snap
Barton
Home
Endgame
Space again
Baby?
Baby
Uh oh
Now!!
Five Years Later
Scott Lang + time travel???
Inspiration
I Love You 3000
Let Me Guess He Turned Into A Baby
It worked
When and where
In time
New York, 2012
Oh, We Blew It
The Time Stone and the Reality Stone
The Power Stone
Here we go
1970
Stark and Carter
VORMIR...........Natasha
Home
The Snap
He's here
On Your Left
Clint/Ta'Chala & Instant Kill
The Women Of Marvel
My Arm Kinda Hurts
The End.........Or Is It?
2nd book

3 against the world

10 1 2
By Marvelolic_3000Stxrk

TONY, BUCKY, THOR, VI, STEVE

"Vi, Suit!" Tony yelled.

"On it!" I called back and tapped my chest plate as I moved over next to Tony. And a machine came out of the back.

"Alright Thor, hit it." Tony commanded. And behind us Thor summoned lightning and hit us with it causing our suits to be even more powerful so we shot all the thrusters we had at Thanos.

As we were shooting Thor picked up his hammer and threw it in the air and hit it with storm breaker. But Thanks had made his way to me and Tony. So he picked up Tony and used him as a shield. And it sent him flying to the ground and the hammer went with him landing a few yard away and it knocked him out.

"Boss, wake up!" Friday yelled at him.

I retracted my suit still standing below Thanos when he noticed me. But I was looking over at Tony. When out of nowhere Thanos picked up his huge blade and swung it at me catching my attention just in time.

"Oh shit!" I yelled and caught the blade with my powers just before it hit me.

When Bucky ran up behind me and jumped up kicking Thanos in the head while I tried to shove him down into the ground. But we didn't go fast enough and he hit us both back into a rock.

Thor the. Jumped out at him and swung his axe at him but he caught it with his blade and punched Thor back and hit the axe out of his hand. He grabbed Thor by the neck and lifted him up then threw him into a rock on the ground and started punching him. And then threw him into another where he started kicking him.

Thor held out his hand and Storm Breaker began to come to him. But Thanos caught it and began to push it into Thors chest. When over on the ground Möljnier began to move.

It flew past Thanos hitting him and knocking Storm Breaker out of his grasp and then flew back behind him only for everyone to see Steve.

"I knew it." Thor whispered and Bucky and I walked out side by side next to Steve.

Steve ran out swinging Mjollnir and jumped up on a rock using it as a step and hit Thanos. Knocking him back and to the ground. Bucky and I ran to the other side of him as he stood up and Steve threw his shield. Bucky caught it and held it in front of him so Steve threw Mjollnir and it bounced off of the shield and hit Thanos in the back.

With the added force of that I shoved him down to the ground with my powers. But he quickly stood back up. Bucky threw the shield back to Steve and he caught it just as he punched Thanos with Mjollnir over and over while Bucky and I moved back around to him doing whatever we could to help.

When Steve harnessed lightning and electrocuted Thanos knocking him back to the ground. Then jumped up and was about to hit him with the hammer but he moved out of the way and the force of it knocked me and Bucky down.

Thanos grabbed Steve and threw him into the ground then picked up his blade and began to walk towards him as Steve tried to stand up again. Steve swung Mjollnir at him but Thanos caught his wrist and threw it away and hit Steve to the ground again.

He picked up the blade that he had droped and swung it at Steve but Steve held up the shield. But the blade cut threw it. Thanks puked it out and swung over and over again slowly breaking the shield piece by piece in half. He hit one last time and Steve hit the ground. And then threw him away landing over next to me and Bucky.

Bucky and I were already standing up so we went to Steve as fast as we could and he stood up slowly with us to.

"In all my years of conquest, violence,
Slaughter, it was never personal." Thanos said.
"But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm gonna enjoy it..... very, very much."

And on the other side of the field a blue beam shot down from the ship that was hovering in the air and an entire army of aliens appeared. Thousands of thousands walked out and they kept coming.

Steve looked down at his broken shield and underneath the strap his arm had a cut but he tightened the strap anyway with a grunt attaching the shield to his arm.

"Just like old times huh?" Bucky said.

"The three of us against the world." I added.

So the three of us started preparing ourselves Bucky and Steve walked up and stood ready for anything wile I pulled out my hands and a violet energy was radiating on them.

We all started walking towards when a tiny ray of sunshine shone through the clouds. We looked at what we were up against when staging was heard through the coms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
141K 3.7K 44
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Rogers, Steve's younger sister. The two Rogers had always watched each other's back since they were little. The yo...
672 4 32
Discontinued Y/N x Bucky Barnes. I use the name River because it's easier to write, so wherever you see River, just replace it with your name :) You...
190K 6K 40
You live in an alternate universe where Clint sacrifices himself instead of Natasha and where Thor sends Thanos' army away instead of Tony. Thor only...