Messing with the Middle

Af _KingWolfie_

Sasuke is back and boy does he have a long list of issues that need to be solved. Itachi needs to be saved, M... Mere

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
First things First
To Itachi
Dealing With Isobu
Improvement
The Jinchuriki's
Jinchuriki Hunting
Happy accident
Hunting the Team
Meeting the Traitor
Preparing
The battle
Off to Suna
The Sweet Lie
The bitter truth
Lapse of Anger
Close Call
One Promise Kept
One step closer
A cry for help
Battle of Konoha
Merry Christmas
What could've been?
The Calm
The Peace
The Storm
Wins, Ties and Loss
Hell hath no Fury
Team 7 Reunited
All wars end
A Day

Long awaited meeting

3.6K 171 54
Af _KingWolfie_

Sasuke had many thoughts running through his head at this moment. A lot of them were plans or ideas on how to get out of this situation. Some were telling him to get his ass up and hug her while the other bunch were telling him to run.

The main one though, was the only thought to get out.

"Oh shit...." he whispered.

Hinata Hyuga stood before him. She held the 64 palm stance and her Byakugan activated. The diamond on her head to show the fruits of her hard work but what scared him the most... was the circle of fire that had once surrounded her.

When the hell did she learn to do that! She combined 64 palm with freaking fire!? And to think Sasuke was scared of her before. Now he was damn terrified.  The reason? Well while he could never do any permanent damage to Hinata, he highly doubted that the Hyuga medic Ninja would have any qualms dealing some more....

.

.

Severe damage. So again the main thought that is floating around his head and easily overlaps the other thoughts.

"Shit... shit, shit, shit. Dammit...." Sasuke muttered to himself.

Hinata heard it all but chose to ignore the Uchiha behined her.

"Hmm? What's this? The Hyuga has come to protect a traitor?" Sai asks.

Right, Sai is still here. He'll deal with Hinata after, first he needs to beat Sai. Sasuke stands up and takes a stance next to Hinata.

"N-nice of you to stop panicking and actually j-join me," Hinaga stated.

"Hn, don't get happy Hyuga, you're in my way" Sasuke replied. He had to keep the feelings apart. Curse his feelings! It's annoying how much power she holds over him.

"Eh? Happy? You m-misinterpret my feelings. I'm s-still severely angry with you, Uchiha," Hinata shot back. Her soul piercing gaze sent a shiver down his spine. It was like she could see through every barrier he had created.... well that is what the Byakugan does....

She was angry? Well it made sense, but still... damn he didn't think she would be this angry. He kind of thought she would get over it  maybe let it go not turn it into a grudge!... huh, perhaps his years of dealing with Sakura had Hime believe she would forgive him regardless of what he does...

It's hard to do, be sometimes Sasuke forgets. It's not Sakura waiting for him in Konoha any more... it's Hinata. Unlike Sakura, Hinata has a clan name to protect, she can't act as shameless as Sakura did in public since she would be ridiculed by her clan and those around her.

Anyway, he still had to act it out. She couldn't know he was still whipped for her.

"Save your anger for a time when I'll care about it. For now get out of my way, I have a Ninja to kill" Sasuke replied stepping infront of her and pulling out his sword once more.

Without giving Hinata a chance to respond Sasuke charged at Sai, making quick work of his ink animals. Speeding towards Sai, Sasuke slides under the pounce of an Ink tiger, slicing its stomach as he does so. Jumping into a flip and landing, Sasuke speeds of once more and coveres his blade in Lighting.

"Lightning Blade!"

Throwing his sword at said, the lightning expands and explodes off the blade and creates a dome of lighting surrounding Sai and electrifying him. Teleporting to his blade Sasuke grabs in and slams a seal onto Sai's back, before teleporting back to the tree line.

BOOOM!

A massive explosion went of sending Sai flying through multiple trees and left unconscious on the side line.

On the other side Itachi and Danzo had been fighting for a while. Danzo tried to capture Itachi in a Genjutsu but it backfired miserably.

"You cannot out do me in my own game," Itachi muttered as he glared Danzo down. Danzo had one eye left on his arm and Shisui's Mangekyou.

.

Or at least he did.

Itachi was suddenly behined him and pulled out Shisui's eye. Danzo yelled out in pein and fell to his knees as he held his hand over his empty socket. He glared at Itachi with his remaining eye and grinned cruelly, revealing his blood covered teeth.

"If I go down... then you come with me!" He yelled out expanding his body into this purple spiky mess.

Sasuke witnessed the whole thing and reacted on pure instinct alone as he dived onto Hinata to protect her from the explosion. He held her tightly and waited... and waited...... and waited.......

Nothing. Sasuke opend his eyes to see Hinata giving a deadpan stare. Sasuke blinked and then sat up, he looked over and Saw Danzo dead on the ground and Itachi rubbing his eyes.....

Oh..... it was a massive Genjutsu....

Wait...

Suddenly Sasuke got slammed into by the side and sent flying through trees. Multiple snakes covered him over but Sasuke teleported over to Itachi.

Sai was standing there staring plainly at the group. He looked over to Danzo's body, before he too got sent flying.

Hinata charged at him once more. Sai resulted to hand to hand and swung a right hook, Hinata Ducked and slammed her index and middle finger into the arm he used to block. The attack alone was enough to send Sai skidding across the open area.

Sai continued to stare as Hinata and her Byakugan glared at him. Sai's arm went limp, and no matter what he tried he couldn't move it.

Hinata charged again this time hitting his leg. Sai fell to the ground. Four hits was all it took for Sai to be completely immobilized.

Sasuke stared at the fight with semi-wide eyes. Itachi on the other hand gave him a brotherly pat on the back, as if to say good luck. To be honest he needed it for what came next.

Hinata immediately switched targets from Sai... to Sasuke. Also in case you're wondering, yes, Itachi left his brother to fend for himself against the angry Hyuga. No, he did not regret it.

Sasuke stood there in silence not daring to move a muscle as Hinata's index and Middle were both pointed directly to his throat. Before he even had a chance to speak Hinata hit him multiple times all over before taking step back...

.

.

.

She shut down his Chakra.... oh shit.

"N-no running this time" She said.

Sasuke stood tall, and calm. She didn't need to know that his heart was racing because of how close she was a moment ago. She didn't need to know the his heart ached to run to her and hug her tightly. To grab her in his arms and walk back to Konoha. To say fuck the future and choose to live only in the moment.

It was slowly getting to the point where his mind was also beginning to betray him, slowly feeding into the idea of going back to Konha and staying with Hinata. He would love to, his heart would love to.... but he wants a safe future for her more than anything.

"Hn, well then... spit it out," Sasuke grumbled. He sat cross legged on the grass, he may aswell get comfortable.

"You left..." she started.

"Obviously,"

"To find Itachi..." She continued.

"Hn"

"B-but... you found him... you found him... so-so why?... why have you not come home yet?.... I just... I need to understand... I want to know what happened!? To my best friend.... To my crush," Hinata spoke. Although the last part was whispered so slowly that Sasuke didn't hear it.... sadly.

Sasuke sat in silence as he leaned on his left hand the was held up bu his elbow on his knee. He closed eyes and took a deep breath before looking to the sky.

"There are a lot of things I must do," Sasuke replied.

"T-then tell u-us! N-Naruto and I! W-we want to help y-you! W-we want you t-to come home! P-please!" She yelled, she stuttered more because she was frustrated. Her eyes watered slightly. This was it... her last moment. It would take a while to forgive Sasuke if he refused her now....

Somehow, Sasuke knew this. He knew she wasn't Sakura. Hinata wouldn't keep chasing him unless he gave her a good reason too. He wants to be with her, yes... but he wants her to be happy more than anything.... love really does have you acting crazy.

Because he knew exactly what to say before he said it.

"Forgive me. I know you want me to come back. But I can't, not yet. You'll understand someday, and when you do I'll hope that you will forgive the lies that I told you.... all I can say for now is.... Please, forgive me...." Sasuke muttered.

Hinata stared at his eyes as he slightly bowed his head to her. They seemed to be in so much pain. She knew she couldn't chase him forever, but she didn't want to give up on him either. He held her heart for a reason.

"One year...." Hinata whispered.

"Huh?"

"Y-you get one more year. I-I'll wait one final y-year for you. A-after that, I c-cannot continue to w-wait for you to hurt my heart" Hinata explained.

Sasuke grabbed the scarf around his neck with a thankful smile on his face. A year was all he needed. Before he could say anything a wall of Ice Mirrors appeared between the two Ninja. Sasuke also got hit in the neck with a blow dart and passed out immediately.

"Sasuke!" Hinata yelled out.

Haku wearing his masks appeared and grabbed the Uchiha before slugging him over his shoulder. He then looked towards Hinata.

"Pardon the intrusion, but you see, Sasuke and I must get going. Farewell Hyuga" Haku said. He tilted his head slightly, letting Hinata know that he was likely smiling.

Just as quickly as he appeared Haku left, leaving Hinata in the clearing alone with an unconscious Sai and a Dead Danzo. She shook her head slightly before sealing Danzo's body in a scroll and putting Sai on her back. She then took off back to Konoha.

Only she would know about her racing heart. She felt like she was going to pass out because Sasuke smiled. It was so bashful, so honest, so cute! Her heart felt like it was going to explode! How could someone so cold, look so warm in that moment! Curse her feelings for betraying her.

Back with Haku, he returned to the village. Tsunade unlocked his Chakra and woke him up before slapping him on the head and leaving.

"Why did you do that?" Sasuke asked.

Haku let out a huff of amusement.

"I had a feeling that had I left you with her any longer, she would have managed to convince you to return to Konoha. While I would love to go home we are on a mission," Haku said as he gave a cold smile towards the Uchija.

"Umm...." Sasuke had nothing to say, because Haku was right.... annoyingly.

"Please remember we're on a mission" Haku said once more, again giving that could smile. That smile that said ' I could kill you, hand your body on the Hokage mountain and no one would believe it was me'. Sasuke honestly forgot that Haku was once an Anbu member.

"Right, a mission to save the future" Sasuke grumbled.

"Actually, I've been meaning to ask. Since you're from the Future, how old does that make you mentally?" Haku asked.

Sasuke sat in silence for a moment.

"I'm not sure. At first I was 32, but as time went on, some of my memories from the future have... vanished. The more I progress here the more those memories get replaced. Example, I had a child, but I don't remember her name or face I just remember that I had one... or if I try to think about my childhood before, I can't. It's like there isn't a before..." Sasuke explained. It was hard to put into words.

Haku only gave a nod.

"So you're old mem6get replaced with the new ones you make here. So you still know the future but your past is the past you've made for yourself in this timeline." Haku analysed.

It still sounded complicated.

"Hn, let's just not think about it. My head hurts" Sasuke grumbled.

The two sat in silence. Both chose to enjoy the peace.

****
****

"DAMMIT!" A yell echoed through the caves. A loud collection of smashes and crashes followed after.

Sitting in a room surrounded by torn seals, broken glass and splintered furniture was Sakura. She had a Scar on her right cheek that looked like an electrical surge running down to her neck....

Because that is exactly what it was. When Orochimaru saved her from Sasuke's Chidori the man had been a Millisecond too late and the consequences are shown.

"Failed! Failed! Failed DAMN FAILED!!" She yelled out tearing the seals to shreds and slamming her hand through a nearby wall.

She was trying to create a seal capable of time travel. She wanted to head back to to the beginning, before Sasuke messed with the future. She wanted to go back and make damn sure the future stayed on track... But nothing was working.

One failure after another, and Sakura... was slowly beginning to lose her mind. Being stuck underground, both experimenting and being experimented on was driving her crazy.

What's that scratching noise?

She was slowly losing it and her only motivation for continuing was for the idea that Sasuke would finally, finally love her.

Did something move?

It also made her paranoid.

BOOM!

She was standing in a Crater. When did that happen? She was losing herself. And for what!? For Sasuke? For a man who never loved her! (He does love you) For someone who threatened her life! (Because he couldn't bare for someone else to have you) because what, he's handsome!? (He tries to look his best for you)

BOOM!

The cealing was gone. How did that happen. Did they get attacked. (Let me be in charge)

What was happening to her?

Let me lead

Help

Just be a spectator

Help!

Just let. Me. Lead.

Please, anyone... help me.

Let go, Sakura, and he will be all yours.

HELP!

Thank you

No! HELP, PLEASE!

Just watch. The Uchiha will be ours.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't want this. I don't want him.

______________________________________

Ooooh what is happening to Sakura!?

What is going on there!

So I know Hina is a little whiny.but hear me out. Hinata is a caring person and this Hinata grew up with Sasuke. She wants him to come home of his own will.

She's not Naruto she won't force him, but she will ask him. However she won't wait for him. She ain't Sakura, she will move on.

But yeah.

Also her Shippuden clothes are the same, just the symbol Sasuke had stitched onto her old Jacket is now stitched onto the new one.

Hope you enjoyed.

Ja ne!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

12.4K 372 31
Naruto and Sasuke has had their first child, Menma. The story continues with that haha! I am bad at writing story info and I don't even know what I...
7.7K 164 21
The Akatsuki had never been formed and Itachi asked for help because, Sasuke has been missing for three years. When Naruto got Sasuke back from Oroc...
185K 4.5K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...