Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter- 42 Pain

37.2K 1.7K 42
By _Shivani_1910

Karthik's POV

I was too stunned to speak. She has endured this much for years. I wish I was there for her.

All the emotions made her cry more and more. This is the first time I saw her this vulnerable. My heart ached when she said she was unwanted and unloved. I wanted to tell her how much I love her but it's not the right time because if I tell her now, she will think I am showing sympathy for her and I don't want her to misunderstand me like that.

I just hugged her tightly and started caressing her hair and kept on saying "it's ok, Megha, I am here."

Sometimes we don't need words to convey our emotions... actions can speak too and our actions speak louder than the words.

I held her to my chest tight, and she wrapped her hands around my waist and sobbed her heart out. She cried for like one hour, shedding all the tears she was hiding in those pretty eyes.

My heart clenched with pain, looking at her like that. Her eyes are red and puffy after crying. Her hair stuck to her face and her tears were glistening.

I wiped her tears controlling mine and kissed her forehead.

"You are very strong, Megha. I am proud of you," I said to encourage her, and she gave me a weak smile.

"Let's go. I want to go home," I said and picked her up in bridal style. She didn't protest, instead wrapped her hands around my neck quickly and hid her face in my neck.

I carried her to the elevator, and she wiggled, asking me to keep her down.

"I don't want to," I said, and she stopped wiggling.

I went directly to the parking lot with her in my arms. Neeraj quickly opened the car door for us and I sat on the back with her on my lap.

Neeraj took the driving seat and started driving. I called Mr. Williams and told him that I was taking my wife home.

After crying that much, she was tired and slept in my arms. Once I confirmed she was asleep, my hands turned into fist and anger in me didn't help me to calm down.

Is he a father? No, He is a monster. How can he do that to my angel? She is such a sweetheart and always tries to help others. She smiles every day and I can't notice the pain behind her smile. I failed as a husband.

I don't deserve her, but I am not gonna give up... I will try to improve myself to deserve her.

She deserves the best, and I will become the best for her.

My thoughts came to a halt as the car halted in front of the villa. I carried her home and placed her on the couch in the living room.

"Megha, wake up," I patted her cheek, and she opened her eyes.

"Sorry, I fell asleep. You carried me," she mumbled, sitting straight.

"Yeah, come on, you have to eat," I remarked.

"No, I don't want to," she replied, slowly.

"You have to, Megha," I replied, but she didn't make any move to get up from the couch.

Giving up on the idea of taking her to the dining table, I went to the kitchen and served the food on the plate and walked back to her.

"Megha, eat," I said to her, taking the spoon full of food to her mouth.

"No, Karthik, please leave me," she replied meekly.

"If you don't eat anything, then your inner soul will cry with hunger," I said the same thing she told me when I was not eating and shoved the food in her mouth.

She smiled bitterly and ate the food which I fed her.

"Wait, why are you not eating anything?" she asked, and fed me the food from the same plate and same spoon.

I smiled at her as we fed each other, then went upstairs to our room.
She freshened up and changed into nightclothes. I also took a quick shower and changed into sweatpants and a tee shirt.

When I came back to the bed from the closet, she was sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts.

"Megha," I called and sat beside her. She came closer and snuggled into my chest with tears. I gladly took her into my arms, caressing her hair.

"This is the first time I have seen you crying this much," I mumbled when she stopped and wiped her tears to my tee shirt, then bit her tongue as she looked at me and her gaze went to my tee shirt where her tear stains made it wet.

I blinked at her, assuring her with a small smile. How can I get mad at my love, my wife?

"But this is not the first time I am crying. I cry whenever I feel low and whenever I feel like crying. I used to cry a lot in the past, but that didn't make me weak, instead it strengthened me," she said slowly.

"I smile when I am happy. I cry when I am sad. I scream when I am angry and do many things according to my emotions, and that's what your mom taught me."

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's Aunt Sunandha who taught me emotions."
"After he abandoned my mom and me at that small age. I always used to think what mistake I have done to make him abandon me and that's how I went into depression."

"I stayed silent without uttering a word for four months, not even with my mom. I caged all my emotions just like you did."

"Aunt and my mom were friends, so my mom told aunt Sunandha about my condition and took me to her."

"Aunt, as a psychiatrist, made me change and cured my mental health and taught me self-love."

"Our bond is so special, Karthik. She told me to prove myself if I wanted to make him regret abandoning me and my mom, and I am doing the same."

"If my mom gave me birth... Aunt Sunandha gave me rebirth. She taught me many things, and I gladly learned from her."

"She said she loves me and she is the only one who loved me after my mom. She was my first friend, and she wanted me to be her daughter-in-law so that we both could live in the same place and she thought you could protect me." Megha said while I was listening to her carefully.

My angel went through so much. My grip on her tightened as the thought of her suffering all this blurred in front of my eyes.

"She also said you can protect my son emotionally and he will protect you physically."
"Strangely, she said this many years ago and now it is really happening," she mumbled in surprise.

'Mom, thank you for praying for me. Because of you, I got her as my wife. I am really lucky to have you both in my life. She is just like you, mom,' I mentally thanked my mom.

"You know, Karthik, sometimes I envy you," she mumbled sadly, and I looked into her eyes, which were looking at me with so much sadness.

"You have a loving father who is always ready to do anything for you."

I don't know what to say and how to console her, so I just stayed silent, holding her tightly.

"You visited him (Pranay) yesterday, didn't you?" I asked after a brief silence.

"Yeah, I visited and mocked him and told him that I will take everything which he is proud of," she replied.

"You know, Karthik, I thought I could forgive him. I believe every problem will be solved with a good chat, so I called him when I was 15."

"He picked up the call and asked who I was. I told him my name, but he didn't remember me, so I called him dad."

""Are you the daughter of that slut Gayatri? Why you called me and don't you dare to call me dad again. If this happens again, I will see your end," that's what he replied. I cried my heart out and hid my pain with a smile, but he didn't stop right there."

"He called my mom and I don't know how he got her number and informed her that I called him... 'You asked your dirty daughter to call me for my money but let me tell you that I don't give a penny to her and if you need money, then just make her a whore like you, she can get more money.' That's what he told my mom. He insulted her and my mom didn't tell me this till now. If I hadn't overheard it, I wouldn't know this," Megha said, and my heart ached.

"After that we changed our house, and mom changed her number too. That day I promised myself to prove myself and make him regret what he had done."

"Now Tell me, Karthik, am I doing wrong?" She questioned after explaining.

"No," I replied immediately.

My blood is boiling with anger. Nerves popped up on my hands due to my strong fist. Now I just wanted to beat the shit out of him, but I don't want to meddle. I want to let her take her revenge. She doesn't want to give him physical pain; she wants him to know what a woman can do... so I will let her do anything she wants. I will support her from behind as a husband.

"Megha cry as much as you want, but after tonight I don't want to see tears in your eyes and I will make sure to do that."

She clutched my shoulders tightly as she hugged me desperately.

"You don't hate me, right?" she asked in a broken voice.

"No," I replied, hugging her more tightly.

"Are you gonna leave me one day?"

"Never..."

***

Hey folks.. ❣️

How is the update?? Tell me in comments 💕

If you come this far that means you are enjoying my work... If you really enjoying then don't hesitate to vote 🌟 it means a lot to me.. ❤

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 89.9K 138
Note : VERY FIRST BOOK OF MINE WITH LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKE AND SPELLING MISTAKE. UNEDITED Nivedhitha is a fun going, lovely , chubby girl who doesn...
17.9K 1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
133K 6.9K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...