Highschool DXD: The Boosted B...

Av MrUnknownPerson

This is a reboot of the previous story I made. I do not own Highschool dxd. THIS STORY YOU ARE ABOUT TOO READ... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Boosted Betrayal
Alternate Ending

Deleted scene

1.5K 8 1
Av MrUnknownPerson

Deleted scene 1#:

Years ago.

Rias, the female members of her peerage Irina, Rossweisse and ravel and Grayfia where drinking tea and eating cake.

Grayfia: So, Aisa. Have any cravings?

Asia was eating some cake.

Asia: No, not at all. *Sniff* Anyone smell ham?

Grayfia: Hmm. Where is, Issei?

Akeno: The boys took him out for a little while.

Grayfia: One more question. How long are you going to keep the secret from him?

Everyone stop eating.

Akeno: What are you talking about?

Grayfia: I know you all slept with, Kiba, Gasper, Riser, Saji and Sairaorg.

Asia: How do you know?

Grayfia: You all really need to take a shower, you smell like them, just be glad they took Issei, for a while.

Rias: We didn't mean it. And because of what we did Issei, lost his memory because of us.

Grayfia: Don't beat yourselves up about it. Just because he lost his memory doesn't mean it's the end of your relationship with him. You were giving a second chance to make up for what you did to him.

Rias: You're right. We shouldn't give up like that.

Grayfia: And, Asia.

Asia: Y-Yes?

Grayfia: If it's a girl, name her, "Aurora".

Asia: "Aurora", I like it.

Grayfia: And remember one thing, you keep this from him forever.

Deleted scene 2#:

(Afton Family by APAngryPiggy. Parody by me)

"I was lost and was afraid I believed in all their lies I believed that I was safe And that I would never die...

Issei wakes up to find himself somewhere unknown then he looks at his hand then had of flashback of him being in pain beating his on a tree, then punching it then falling on the ground unconscious.

Now I'm all alone I've been hiding in the dark I just want to go home But my deeds sent me too far...

Issei walks around the strange place to see someone trapped in a crystal then sees a green orb on the ground that glows green taking him to a forest.

I often do pretend Can't you see I'm broken down I wish this were the end But I continue I vow Now I'm all alone I'm still hiding in the dark As saddened souls, we roam We can only go so far...

Issei walks around the forest.

All stay strong We live eternally All is well someone please save me, Lives, they fell to pure insanity All is hell I just want to be free...

Something with green eyes chases after Issei through the forest, then he runs into the ORC building closing the door after himself then walks around.

I never did go near 'Cause I know just what I saw Yet on a day of joy My life ended to their flaws...

Issei looks into a room seeing Rias, her peerage, alone with Irina, Rossweisse, Ravel, Riser, Saji, and Sairaorg. All naked and Issei tries to stop it but there was a invisible wall stopping him as he beats on it.

Now I'm all alone Fighting monsters in the dark I wish that I could live But I fear I've gone too far....

Always begging please Yet the outcome I would dread I have fallen to my knees Let my pride get to my head Now I'm all alone Hearing whispers in the dark I wander through the past Seeing memories afar...

Issei fell on his knees crying, but stops when the boosted gear appears on his arm and the green orb glows green, now he was fallen down somewhere.

All stay strong We live eternally All is well someone please save me, Lives, they fell to pure insanity All is hell I just want to be free...

Issei was on the ground, as he got up he sees someone coming up closer to him, as he remembers it was one of the old hosts of the boosted gear then he grabs him.

Old Host 1#: All is well, can you tell? Time for us to think and dwell...

Then another one came up to him and it was a female.

Old Host 2#: We're in pain everyday.

Both: You will learn you can't be saved.

Then the host drops him and he looks us to see millions of host.

Old Host 3#: All is well, can you tell? Lead the monster back to hell.

Old Host 4#: This outcast, we can't leave.

All host: You will learn you can't be free.

Everything went black for a second now Issei was in a ally at night.

We can only roam When the monster's put to rest...

Issei: I just want to go back home. And get rid of all this stress.

Issei walks in a clothes store and grabs black shirt, black pants, black boots, and a red trench coat. when he was about to go he saw a black skull mask and grabs it.

Now I'm all alone Seeing nothing but the dark I walk without the fear That'll only go so far...

Issei was now on a building looking at the city.

All stay strong We live eternally All is well someone please save me, Lives, they fell to pure insanity All is hell I just want to be free.

Issei's eyes change from brown to red.

Deleted scene 3#:

Asia was need the bathroom throwing up in the sink why Akeno hold back her hair.

Akeno: I don't understand this? Why are you sick.

Asia: I don't know. Ever since we got Issei, back I've been gett-

She throws up again.

Akeno: There, there. It's all right.

2 minutes later.

Asia and Akeno walk in the room where Issei was unconscious.

Asia: If we didn't slept with them none of this would of happen.

Akeno: I know your sad, we all regret it. But when he wakes up we will make it up to him what ever's the cost.

They walk out of them room.

Deleted scene 4#:

Rias took a deep breath while she pulled out her phone and dial Kiba's number.

Kiba: (Hello?)

Rias: Kiba, it's me where's, Issei?

Kiba: (He's with me, Gasper, Riser, Saji and Sairaorg.)

Rias: Look, Grayfia knows about us, all of us.

Kiba: (What? How much does she know?)

Rias: A lot, and she said one thing that got me think, and she's right we can't keep this from him.

Kiba: (What are you talking about?)

Rias: Tell him, Tell him about the "incident".

Kiba: (B-But I-

Rias: Obey your king, Kiba! Tell him now.

With Kiba.

Kiba: Alright.

Kiba hangs up the phone and walks out of the bathroom and into a park where he walks to Riser, Gasper, Saji, and Sairaorg.

Gasper: Is something wrong? You seem worried.

Kiba: I had a call from, Rias. She said we have to tell him.

Riser: Tell him what?

Kiba: About the, "incident".

Sairaorg: W-What? Are you crazy.

Riser: You saw what he did to Sairaorg, what you think he's gonna do to us?

Kiba: I am a knight who must obey his king, plus Grayfia, already knows.

Riser: Shit.

Gasper: Okay, but who's gonna tell him.

Gasper, Riser, Saji, Sairaorg: Not it!

Kiba: Uh. Fine, I'll do it.

They saw Issei laying on the grass looking at the sky but gets up when Kiba walks over to him.

Kiba: Issei, there's something I wanted to talk about with you.

Issei: What is it?

Kiba: Issei, you know you're my friend all of us are your friend, and...*sigh* Issei, we had sex with your lovers.

Issei:....What?

Kiba: Issei, you lost your memory because of us, we lied to you to keep ourselves safe and Asia's, pregnant with one of our child. Your not the real father. This happen when you caught all of us having sex in the ORC building.

Isei: Y-You lied t-to me.

Riser: We didn't mean anything by it we're sorry.

Issei: I-I trusted you.

Gasper: We didn't mean to we were stupid and foolish.

Saji: But we are still your friends.

Tears run down Issei's face.

Issei: I trusted you. Y-You lied to me!

Sairaorg: We will do anything to make it up to you.

Sairaorg tries to put his hand on Issei's shoulder but Issei grabs his wrist and squeeze it tight.

*Bones being crushed*

Sairaorg: Ah! Ahh!

Sairaorg fell on his knees.

Issei: I trusted you! You Lied To Me!!!

Issei let's go of Sairaorg's wrist and fells on the ground groaning in pain.

Kiba: I-Issei!

Red wings shoot out of Issei's back, his teeth become sharp, nails became like claws, his hands became red and grew a red tail behind him the wrapped it around Sairaorg's neck snapping it, killing Sairaorg.

Dragon Issei: *Roaring*

The guys where shocked then Riser blasted him with fire but it didn't have any affect on Issei.

Riser: Run! I got him!

Saji, Gasper and Kiba run while Riser was fighting Issei. They run to a car as Kiba was driving away leaving the park with Saji and Gasper.

At the Hyoudou residence.

Akeno: Do you think it's a good idea?

Rias: Grayfia, was right. We can't keep this from him.

Asia: I just hope he isn't to angry with us. Or me.

Irina: It will be find he will probably forgive us.

Rias herd her phone ring then answer it.

Rias: Hello?

Kiba: (Rias, it's me.)

Rias: Kiba? What's going on? You sound worried. Did something happen? How's, Issei?

Kiba: (I told him, like you said and he turned into some kind of dragon hybrid-

Rias: Kiba, what are you talking about?

Kiba: (He killed, Sairaorg!)

Rias eyes widen.

Akeno: Rias, what happen?

Rias: Hide, don't let him find you!

Gasper: (There he is!)

Saji: (Oh, Sh-

The call hanged up.

Ravel: What happen?

Rias hangs up the phone and turned around.

Rias: We need to put a barrier around the house, now!

Later.

A barrier was now around the house, and the girls where in the bedroom.

Akeno: Why are we hiding?

Rias: Kiba told Issei, about the "incident" and when Issei found out he turned into some kind of dragon hybrid and killed, Sairaorg.

Ravel: Oh, no. He might of also killed, Kiba and the rest, my brother.

Rias: I'm sorry, Ravel. But the barrier is around the house nothing can get i-

They all herd a loud boom.

Asia: What was that?

They herd it again.

Akeno: The barrier, it's breaking.

They herd the barrier shatter, also hear an loud boom coming from downstairs.

Rias: If we all die, I want you all to know, I love every single one of you.

Akeno: We love you too, Rias.

The door breaks open seeing Dragon Issei holding a dead Kiba with a broken neck then throwing him.

Dragon Issei: *Roaring*

Dragon Issei breaths fire at them killing every single of the girls.

Rias wakes up see herself in bed the girls.

Rias: I-It was a dream?

She gets out of bed and walks out of the room.

She walks in the living room seeing Issei struggles in his sleep then wakes up seeing Rias.

Rias: Are you okay?

Issei: I-I had a bad dream. A vision.

Rias: A-A vision?

Rias was now scared.

Issei: It was a vision of me being a infant, and I was being held by a girl with black hair.

Rias: Black hair?

Rias remembers before kicking out Mr and Ms Hyoudou both of them said that Issei wasn't their son they found them on their doorstep.

Rias: I-It must have been a nightmare.

Issei: Why are you here?

Rias: I-I wanted to sleep with you.

Issei: Why?

Rias: It's been a while, I haven't slept with you in a long time.

Issei: When I had my memory did you like too sleep with me?

Rias: Y-Yeah I always like too sleep with you the way you grabbed me by my breasts while you sleep rubbing them pleased me.

Issei:....Sounds like I was a pervert...Was I?

Rias:(....You really did lose your memory.)

Later.

Issei and Rias was now cuddling with each other on the couch while Issei was a sleep Rias hugs him and sniffs his hair.

Rias: I am so sorry Issei, but I promise that I will never let you go.

The end

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

51.5K 856 18
I can't write this with a straight face but yeah this it
8.9K 266 15
This story has been rewritten. This is the terrible original version. Look for the new one under my works.
44.4K 983 8
(I don't own Tensura/HighSchoolDxD)
7K 119 25
i'm terrible at writing and have never done anything like this before so i'm just gonna try and see what happens, i'll try & update at least once a w...