Crazy Surge -(ON HOLD)

Bởi MiracleAy22

When Jay Thompson and his crazy, loving family gets split by a series of unfolding events and the teenage kid... Xem Thêm

~Prologue~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~

~Chapter One~

7 3 2
Bởi MiracleAy22

The sky was dark as it was past twilight. The air was chilly as it came in through the windows of the car. They made a turn into the next street and parked the car by the roadside.

"We would wait here until its time so we wouldn't miss anyone of them" Dad was the first to break the silence.

Mom didn't say anything, this wasn't the first time they were going on such missions and they had also thoroughly gone through the plan at home so there was no need to stress it out.

"Okay, so we'd leave by 8:30 so we can get there by nine. Right?" Jay had spoken.

"Didn't you hear or are you just deaf?" Nick snapped.

"Hey come on, it was only a question"

"Well keep your questions to your self. You just love to draw attention to yourself"

"Well it's your problem not mine" Jay hissed

Someone chuckled softly, Nick turned to Anna, who had her phone in her hands and kept smiling.

"And what's so funny?" Nick asked angrily.

"Kids!! kids!!" Mom called out. "You all should stop this bickering, that's not the reason why we're here"

"But he- " Nick wanted to retort, but was cut short by dad's stare. He looked away angrily, muttering silent curses.

Dad let out a sigh and turned back to the wheel. "I don't want anything to go wrong in this mission, all because of your stupid arguments or else you wouldn't like what I'd do to all of you. Do I make my self clear?"

The three children chorused a yes and silence fell among them again.

Anna took a quick glance at everyone, it had always been like this. Their family have always been one crazy family, always fighting and arguing, but still had a strong bond and love that kept them together. She had already had her own share with Jay earlier at home, that was why she kept laughing when her brothers were having their own share.

Both Nick and Jay were 18 years old though Nick was older than Jay by just a few months which was odd but that's why they were the ones who argued a lot, While She was a year older than the both of them - A 19 year old.

She received a notification on her phone and was about to read it when Dad announced that it was time. To her, dad was just making this whole thing a big deal, this was no big deal, but to dad, it was very huge.

They stepped out of the car and took out the things in the car before making their way into the building. Dad said he had seen him go in even though the kids said they hadn't seen him.

They walked to the back of the building and opened the door, Dad taking the lead, Mom following closely behind and the three children at the rear.

The back door lead into the kitchen which had an adjoining door to the sitting room. The group moved in a stealthy manner to avoid making a sound.

A staircase that probably lead to other rooms was seen in the sitting room and the group having not noticed anyone yet, climbed up the stairs.

They got to the top and walked down the hallway to the end where another door stood. They got to the door and stopped, everyone looking at each other.

Dad looked at mom, then to the kids. Taking a deep breath he pushed the door opened and they ventured inside to set out what they had planned to do.

⏳⏳⏳

The party was like every other year it's been hosted. The lighting and decorations still had the same touch it had last year and the years before that.

Dad was slouched on the couch close to Mum with Henry and Katie in the opposite couch. They had downed lots of bottles and were snoring heavily.

Jay had been sober throughout the party, he didn't take much drink because he felt someone should still be sane during the party in case anyone wanted to try something funny.

It was already 3 am. The party was officially called of few minutes ago and everyone had retired to bed but Jay still couldn't sleep, he had been a bit restless for the past few days and he didn't know why. He felt like there was something inside of him that was causing the restlessness and that thing was finding a way to burst free out of his body but he just couldn't understand it.

He kept sipping slowly, the Non Alcoholic drink he had brought out of the refrigerator. The drink was the only thing he thought would keep him busy as he had no plan of sleeping anytime.

The celebration was always a simple one. It was a celebration of the nine years relationship between the two families.

Henry and Dad were very good friends, they were FBI agents and also spies. Their friendship came a very long way. And they both got married to their partners in the Agency - Mum and Katie.

The Henderson family and the Thompson family.

The celebration was usually done at night. But dad wanted to surprise the Henrys, so he suggested the whole family sneak up on the Henry's. And that was how they sneaked up on them.

Jay almost laughed out when he remembered the look on the faces of the Hendersons. They were terrified, and Henry had picked up his gun, ready to shoot if Dad hadn't explained who it was.

He kept on drinking trying not to remember that he was really lonely. Nick was doing his own thing with Kimberly, Henry's daughter. And Anna was having a good time with Tom, Kimberly's cousin.

Jay felt left out, but he didn't mind because he felt he'd still find that right person for him. Though Anna's relationship with Tom wasn't a solid one, it was only based on sexual needs and pleasure. But Nick? His case was entirely different. Nick was madly in love with Kim and it was the same story the other way round.

Jay carried his drink in one hand and stood up. He walked outside towards the balcony and sat down on a recliner. Sleep was really far from him and it's been the case for a while.

He took another sip of his drink then turned around when he heard sounds of footsteps approaching. He saw Nick walking towards the balcony with a drink in his hand, which he had picked up on the way.

Nick carried a stool with his free hand and came out to the balcony. He sat down and took a sip of his own drink. He turned to Jay who looked lost staring at the moon.

"Couldn't sleep?" Nick asked

"Yeah" Jay replied and looked his way
"And You?"

"Yep, couldn't sleep too. We had both slept, I mean Kim and I"

Jay nodded

"But I had this weird dream that's been reoccurring for the past few days now and I don't know why. It's so troubling and almost real that I dread sleeping every night."

"Weird dreams?"Jay muttered "I've been having something like that and it's the same reason why I can't sleep too"

"Really? What are your dreams like?" Nick asked.

"Well I see myself in a kind of crew and it looks like everywhere was falling apart but it felt like we were the only ones who could save everyone from the danger, I just don't get it"

"Wow it's a bit similar to mine" Nick admitted

"If that's the case then my theory is that something really bad is about to happen of which, nothing would survive unless there was some kind of intervention or something" Jay explained and sipped some more.

"It's kinda crazy, I just hope such thing wouldn't turn out to be a sudden reality"

"Yeah I hope so too" Jay added and stood up "I'm going to bed I think sleep has finally caught up with me."

"Okay, I'll be here a little while. Thanks for listening to me."

"Hey we're brothers, it's what we're supposed to do for each other."

"Yeah we're brothers" Nick whispered while Jay went back inside to sleep.

Thinking about what Jay said, he almost laughed. There was no way these dreams would become reality, and his theory....? Really crazy. It was totally impossible even though a part of him still felt like there could be a tint of truth in the whole matter.

However, since it was just dreams and not yet reality, he would have to wait and find out. Jay was a little obsessed with paranormal things and this could probably be one of those fantasies and ideas he always talked about.

He only had to wait and see.

Feeling strained from sitting on the stool, he stood up and went to sit on the recliner. He looked up and stared at the moon waiting for sleep to come and take him to oblivion.

Please vote and comment so I can know your thoughts and reactions on this story
If there are any errors, feel free to tell me in the comment section.

Thanks for choosing my story

🌟Happy Reading🌟

🔶🔷🔶🔷

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

286K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
191K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
46.7K 996 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...