LIGHTING SOCCER EXTRAORDINARY...

Oleh BrightLightPops123

Please do not read this book ever again. I am deleting this soon..I guess... Lebih Banyak

Author's Notes
OUTER CODES
OUTER CODE 1
OUTER CODE 2
OUTER CODE 3
OUTER CODE 4
OUTER CODE 5
OUTER CODE 6
1. PILOT- A DREAM TO BECOME A REALITY! WELCOME TO EVER BRIGHT!
2. EVER BRIGHT'S FOOTBALL TEAM!
3. THE DARK DRAGON OF STARRY STARNIGHT!
4. MISS PING'S TRAINING
5. EVER BRIGHT VS STARRY STARNIGHT!
6. A NEW TEAM MEMBER AND A NEW MANAGER?!
7. BONDING, A DYNASTIC NEW MEMBER AND A FAMILIAR PERSON IN DISGUISE!
ANNOUNCEMENT
8. THE INCREDIBLE SPEED AND POWERFUL DEFENSE OF YELLOW FIELD DALE
9. ISAAC'S CHOICE: THE SOCCER CLUB OR THE LIGHT MUSIC CLUB? (FIRST PART)
BAD NEWS, BUT......
11. ISAAC'S CHOICE: THE SOCCER CLUB OR THE LIGHT MUSIC CLUB? (SECOND PART)
SAY GOODBYE TO THIS BOOK FOREVER

10. STARRY STARNIGHT'S NEW GOALIE! THE SPIDER OF DARKNESS!

9 1 0
Oleh BrightLightPops123

(Ever Bright will be absent in this chapter. They will be back in the next chapter. Well, they will only be mentioned.)

Narrator's POV

[Starry StarNight soccer field]

Ethan and Kylar arrives in the soccer field where their teammates are practicing. Spinel notices them, she suddenly started to squeal.

"Ethan!!! My baby man!!! It's so hot to see you on the field, baby!!!" Spinel shrieked. The dark dragon chuckled rolling his eyes.

"For the first time. You finally decided to practice with us." Scorpio said, holding both of his hips.
"Hey. Someone just dragged me all the way here."

"Ethan. It's a good thing that you're here because, Bonfire High's our opponent." Aenon said while using a towel on his head.
"You know Bonfire right? Bia FlareMan? The fiery butterfly?" Pepper asked Ethan if he knew.

"Yeah. I saw her a lot on T.V." Ethan said. Kylar nodded in agreement.

"If our opponent's captain is a butterfly then we need a spider." Jaelyn said while twirling her scissors.
"And, I already found one." She said with a smirk on her lips then she looks at Ethan. "Introducing, Ethan Drakes. Our newest goalie." She said. Ethan blinked his eyes a lot of times. He doesn't know what to say about this.

"Jaelyn! What are you planning?" Aenon asked her.
"Ethan. I think it's time for you to have a break on being a forward for awhile. Why don't you play in a different position such as a goalkeeper. You don't wanna say "no" to me..." her sweet voice turns into a dark and murderous one. "Won't you~?" She pointed the sharp blade of her scissors towards Ethan's neck. "I think being a goalkeeper might be a good thing to try." Ethan said, sounding not wanting to die.
Kylar looks at Ethan confusingly. "You sure, Ethan?" Leon asked. Ethan nodded.

"Wait. Don't we had Moose?" Aquarius said.
"Oh, Moose is not feeling well. Isn't that right, Moose?" Jaelyn secretly glared at Moose, the big goalkeeper immediately pretending to cough.
"Y-Yeah. I am not feeling good." He said in a hoarse voice, a fake one obviously.
Pepper patted Moose's back, feeling sorry for him.

Their manager, Skylar, Kylar's sister gave Ethan a spare keeper uniform and he accepted it.

[Omega Empire]

Brielle's POV

That Damian! He ordered his freakin' fangirls to make sure I won't escape from my room! Some of them even guarded my window and I couldn't used the ventilation system too, because one of them are in there making sure I won't used the vents to crawl my way to freedom.

I shouldn't had never been in this place! But, my parents insisted because Omega Empire is a really great school and they said that this place will make me perfect! I don't like this place anymore! I wanted to leave! I wanted to see my besties, Mylie and Alison!

I pulled out an old photograph which contains me and my two awesome best friends in the entire planet, Mylie Shaine and Alison Pockette! This photo is very special to me. It's a memory of how the three of us became the bestiest friends ever! The three of us would always had fun together, playing together and do anything we want together. My parents always forbid me to see them, because they think that my besties will give me some bad influences. Hah! Too bad for them, I will never listened to them of telling me to stay away from Mylie and Alison!

Oh. I missed those old days. A tear slowly poured out of my eye as I continued to stare at this special picture.

Suddenly, I heard some squealing and it came from outside of my room. Oh, great. It's him.

"What are you doing here?!" I glared at him. The Omega Emperor himself just smirked at me. He then notices my picture.

Without warning, he snatched it from my hand. I tried to get it back, but Raphael and Amelia came out of nowhere and held both of my arms.

"This thing is distracting you. We must get rid of it." Damian said, coldly. Then, he went over to my working desk and opened one of the drawers and pulled out a pair of scissors. My eyes widened and I knew what exactly he's going to do and I need to stop him, but Raphael's grip is too strong.

"No! Please no! Don't do it!!" I cried. But, Damian just ignore me. He looked at the photo and slowly he begins to cut it into pieces.

I tried not to cry. How dare he?! That photo is very special to me!! I hate him! I hate Omega Empire!!

"Brielle. I'm afraid that the Omega program will do something just to get rid of those two nuisance from your mind. But, unfortunately. You are immune to the Omega program. So, we had no choice, but to do anything just to get rid of those two girls and make sure that they will stay away from you forever." Damian said.

I glared at him with anger. I will not let him break the three of us apart!

"I hope that this will teach you a lesson." Damian said, emotionlessly.

The three of them left after Damian cruelly cut my precious photo to pieces.

They left my room. My frown suddenly turned upside down. You know why?

Well, it's because, I actually had the photo in my locket! Jokes on him, I had the exact copy of the photo in my golden pink heart necklace!

I opened my locket and looked at the picture. On the side of the heart, there is a carving that says:

The power of three.

I hope Damian won't noticed my locket. I can't let him take this away from me either.

[Girls' locker room]

Amelia's POV

Ever Bright won against Yellow Field Dale. Starry StarNight was great. But, will they be able to beat us?

My siblings, Tristan and Briar. I can't believe they would ever joined such a puny team. I heard about Ever Bright. Last years ago, Ever Bright had their first match and they won because of some two forwards and unfortunately their winning weren't on the news. How unfortunate.

If I ever encounter Tristan and Briar again. What will I say to them? Nothing. Because, I am officially forbidden to speak to them or show any emotions towards them.
Luckily, I can go outside. But, as long as I am a member of this football team.....

I remember the day when I met Damian. He saved my life and changed me forever...

[Flashback, years ago....]

[Amelia's former school]

Narrator's POV

In this flashback, Amelia's a first year and Damian's a second year.

"Aww. The poor Amelia got rejected!" A girl said with a nasty smile.

Amelia's been rejected by her crush and worst, he rejected her in front of some people and now she is a laughingstock in the entire school.

Her crush is a popular boy of the school. After the rejection, his fangirls begin to bully the poor girl even more.

"See?! We told you that he will never like you!!" One of the fangirls said.
"Yeah! You're just a nobody anyway!"
"What a loser you are!"

Amelia doesn't want to hear anymore of their taunting so, she ran away.

"Yeah! That's right! You better run, loser!" The leader of the bullies shouted after her.

[School rooftop]

Amelia was sobbing. She was still feeling hurt. She couldn't believe that her crush just completely rejected her. She was hoping that the two of them could be perfect.

Guess, she was wrong. Her crush is a football player and the captain of the team.
She continued to sobbed.

"Crying isn't good for you, you know." A male voice said.
Amelia looked up to see a teenage boy. He is good-looking but his eyes look emotionless.

"Who are you?" Amelia asked him.

"Damian Fires." The boy answered. 'Damian Fires? That name sounds familiar...' Amelia thought. "Got rejected from a boy you like~?"
"How did you know about that?" She asked him.
"I heard some rumors about a girl who recently got rejected by a boy." Damian said. "The rumor is also been posted on the Internet." "Say, what?!" Amelia was shock. Her life is completely officially ruined.

"Don't you want to do something about it?" Damian asked.
"No. I'm very weak..." Amelia admitted shyly.

"Well, you are weak. Because of your emotions. Your emotions are in your way."
"How could you say something like that?!"
"Emotions are getting in your way of becoming stronger. If you want to become stronger, you had to get rid of those emotions of yours. They are a barrier between you and your strength."

Amelia doesn't know what to say about this.

"Don't worry. Omega Empire will help you. The Omega program will cure you." Damian said to Amelia. He then held out her hand for her to take it. Amelia first hesitated. But, slowly she took his hand.

"Would you like to transfer to Omega Empire? There's a few spots for transferees. We could used someone like you. I hope you know how to play football...But, those emotions of yours need to go away..."

Amelia's POV

After my encounter with Damian. I transfer to Omega Empire. My parents and my siblings were proud of me that I luckily got to transfer to one of the greatest schools. Of course, that will be the last time I will be able to see or talk to them again..

[Flashback ends]

Damian was right. My emotions were monsters. Because, of him. I was finally free from them. My broken heart was also been erased as if it was never been existed from the first place.

"Amelia! There you are!" Metallica SilverGrey said, approaching me while holding both of her hips with her hands. Nicole Onyx followed her.

"Your almost late for practice. Captain wants you right away." Nicole informed me.

"Thanks for reminding me. Tell the captain I apologised.." The two girls nodded.
"Oh. Before you girls go. Who will be our next opponent?" I asked.
Metallica then answered, she said that the opponent we will be facing is, Under Wood Academy.

That's right, my old school...

This will be interesting. Can't wait to see him again...

[Starry StarNight soccer field\stadium]

Narrator's POV

Kylar, Leon and Scorpio helped Ethan with his practice of being a goalie while Spinel is only taking some pictures of him like a crazy stalker. Aries Woolsen and Vulpecula RendarPaws tried to calm her down.

"Ethan as a goalkeeper is so hot~! I need more photos! I can't resist of taking more of this beautiful view!" Spinel said, while her mouth is drooling.

"Spinel. If you don't stop. Ethan will think that you are kinda actually creepy. And that will be baaaaaaad for you..." Aries told her and Vulpecula nodded with him in agreement.

"He can call me creepy all he wants! I don't care if he insulted me." Spinel continues to take some shots of Ethan.

Wow. She should she Toko Fukawa's sister or cousin or something.....

Scorpio takes another kick. Ethan tries to block it, but the ball went fast and he didn't got it.

Jaelyn and Coach Benson were watching on the bench, Jaelyn seems to look dissatisfied of what she is watching.

"Ugh. Can't that idiot do it right?" Jaelyn groaned.
"Must you pick Ethan as our substitute goalie?"
"That was your idea, remember?"

Leon kicks the ball, but it didn't aim straight towards the net.
"Come on, Leon. What's with you? Are you distracted or something?" Scorpio said to him.
"Leave me alone! I just messed up a little bit, alright?!" Leon said back to him with an angry tone.
"Come on, you two! You're supposed to help me! Not flirting with each other!" Ethan shouted to the two.
"WE WERE NOT!!!" The two of them yelled.

Skylar approached them with bottles of water.

"This is impossible! I can't be a goalkeeper!" Ethan said.
"Yes, you can. On our match against Bonfire. You won't be the dark dragon for awhile. But, a spider. Spider of darkness..." Kylar told him.

"Spider of darkness?"

"Does that mean, Ethan needs six more arms?" Leon asked.
Scorpio then smacked his head.
"Oww!!" Leon cried in pain. "Dude!!!"

"For once big brother you're being smart." Skylar said, while giving Scorpio a bottle of water.
"Thanks, sis-Hey! What do you mean, I'm being smart for once?!"

They all laughed, except Kylar. Because, he's angry with his sister. In fact, he's always angry with his sister.

Aenon's POV

What the heck Jaelyn is thinking?! There's no way that Ethan will be a goalie. He's not good with it.

Bonfire's Bia FlareMan is very powerful to handle. The firing fiery butterfly...
The fluttering of her wings will burn her opponents to ashes....

And, I am sure that she will burn Ethan to ashes...

I just hope you know what you're doing Jaelyn...

While Aquarius and I were watching Ethan practicing with Kylar, Leon and Scorpio. Two girls approached me.
"Hi~! You're Aenon Waters, right?" One of them said.

Oh no...

"We're such big fans of yours. You are so amazing. And so, hot~!" The other one said. I could noticed a seductive tone on her voice. Then, she held my arm with both of her arms.

"Uhh. Yeah...I was cold before, but now I'm hot.."
"That's very interesting...Aenon. Please, don't think of me as a fan. It would make me really happy if you think of me as something else~." The girl then gave me a flirty wink.

"Um. Miss. Excuse me?" Aquarius interrupted her.
"What?" The girl said with an annoyed tone.
"You shouldn't be flirting with him. Because, he's already taken."
"Yeah, right! Like, he would ever date someone like you."
"I'm his cousin!"

I released my arm from her gripped. I noticed that Jaelyn was looking at us with a jealous expression.

Narrator's POV

Jaelyn saw Aenon with two girls flirting with him and she thought that he's flirting back with him. She pulled out her scissors and went to them.

"Hey, girls. Would you like me to tell you a story about a girl who's always holding a pair of scissors?" Jaelyn asked them.

"Uhh..No?"
"Well. It's about a girl. A girl who's always jealous of any other girls who would go near her boyfriend. She would always carry a pair of scissors. You know why? Because....She won't stop cutting their hair until they're completely bald and....WRITE EMBARRASSING WORDS ON THEIR BALD HEADS!!!!"

Jaelyn then pulled out her scissors. Both girls were terrified all of a sudden.

"Run, while you still can!!" Jaelyn yelled and the two girls ran away screaming for their lives.

"You shouldn't messed with me, Jaelyn...Alright! Nobody is going home until Ethan successfully blocked any of those shoots, got that?! I don't care if its going to be night time! Our new goalkeeper needs to be perfect!!"

"Ehhhhh?!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90.9K 5.1K 29
EDITED/REWRITTEN VERSION ON MY PROFILE <3 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀!? ⤿𝙮𝙚𝙨 no . . . 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘎𝘈𝘔𝘌 💞 ⌜...
41.2K 2.2K 45
"ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪssᴜᴇs. " "...." "ʜᴍ?" ➥ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏ...
1.6K 39 35
THIS FAN FICTION HAS ENDED. Please don't ask for it to be updated . Ily <3
118K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...