Rejection Through Action (On...

By lanwei05

wangxian mpreg ff Top- Lan Zhan Bottom- Wei Ying More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

475 25 6
By lanwei05

They had conversation about the thing they had last night (making love)
(As I don't know what to write in the conversation so I didn't write it😅)

After that night it become their everyday means everyday.

One day they were doing it on the side of cold spring. Lan Qiren saw them and hastily retarded from their.

After sometime Wangji was summoned to main hall where Lan Qiren is. He got their and greeted Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren was very anger.

He gave a book of rules to Lan wangji. It was a book of rules for married couples.
He opened the book to read the rules.
The rules were:-

1. Couple will not be intimate in public areas like no hugs, kiss, holding hands, etc.

2. Couple can not make love more than 2 times in a week.

3. No regular intimacy.
Etc.

These rules give a shock to Wangji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...