Me and My Half-Brother

By babydoll33111

Morgona Saladon has no idea what will happen in her life, after her malicious, sex-addict half-brother Ulrik... More

Me and My Half-Brother

1.3K 11 10
By babydoll33111

there will be sexual scenes later on in the story, sooo...basically if you cant handle it DONT read it, thanks!

everything is just something i wrote, its fiction....so it wont be accurate to anything.

enjoy!!!!

" We therefore commit His majesty, King Lucretio Titus Saladon to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; In the sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life," my breath caught as the holy bishop's last words were spoken.

An escaped black colored tear ran down the soft peak of my pale cheek meeting at the corner of my painted rose lips. I squeezed close my sea-green eyes, in which it made more tears fall.

One of my small hands grasped the black beaded necklace around my small neck that was attached to a head filled with thick strands of coal black hair. Opening my eyes, I released a breath of air that was kept in too long.

The bishops head wear beamed off the sun and glistened upon my fathers coffin like jewels. Today was not a day for sun and glee. Today was a time for silent tears and the mourning of our King.

"Morgona," a voice that i tried to pretend was directed to someone but me.

"Morgona," the voice called even louder, which was coming from the left side of were i was standing. i turned to only meet the plain brown eyes of my step-mother Queen Darindida.

"Morgona i know how close you were to your father, but we have to be somewhere very important, and that somewhere is the coronation of our new future king," she said with a loss of breath at the end.

Today was going to be even worse, because Ulrik my step-brother was to become king. Ulrik is five years older than my nineteen years of age. my mother was once married to my father twenty-seven years ago. during the first two years she wasn't able to conceive,my father had a mistress who was Darindida; and they eventually produced a bastard, which was Ulrik.

There were lots of complications with my parents marriage after that, until fives years later miraculously the queen produced a baby girl, which was me. When i was fifteen, my mother died from pneumonia.

My father mourned for six months but eventually got very lonely. That's when he married Darindida which made Ulrik the legitimate heir because he wasn't just older, he was also male.

I nodded, and quickly picked up the sides of my black dress, and headed towards my fathers grave. looking at the stone and name, by then placing the black rose in my hand on the grass, by all the other flowers that rested there.

"Morgona, please make haste, i need to get out of this god forsaken dress, and in a steaming bath," she said turning around walking back to the castle, which i call home.

I looked at the gravestone again, and silently followed her back home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm going to skip the coronation because it would be hard to write and kind of boring, so its going straight to the after feast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more laughter ascended around the dining hall. numerous of instruments were being played, as people danced happily or drunkenly. Sitting back in my chair, I gazed upon the room, tracing my forefinger along the rim of the goblet that was filled with deep red wine.

The people acted as if there greatly admired and loving king didn't die today. They acted as if the king was still alive. My gaze rested on my half brother Ulrik, who was seated at the other end of the long table.

My gaze scrutinized him. Alas, he was very attractive in a sinister way, which it done a great effect of attracting all the ladies of the ton. He had black hair that went to his shoulders, and it was the same color as his cold eyes. he had a scar on his face that slashed down, across his left eye.

he was very fit, with muscular arms and legs that were covered in all black clothing all the time. he was a flirt to the woman, but he also was very malicious at times.

Right now he was casually seated against the back of his chair like he owned the world; which he practically did, now that he was king. There were three blond women, with small waists and large breasts that surrounded him.

They all looked at him like he was a god, but he merely kept conversation with a bored tone and face.

One of the blonds touched his chest and leaned in towards his ear and exchanged a few words with him which made her giggle and Ulrik smile, but he really couldn't be defined on what he was thinking.

One of the other blonds slowly leaned over and put her plump lips on his cheek, her lips still lingered there upon his cheek, when his eyes locked with mine. My heart jumped, and i immediately straightened my back.

To think that i would look away, but i didn't. Suddenly, Ulkrik grabbed the blondes head and locked lips with her for a smoldering kiss, which she happily obliged. The other two pouted while watching from the sidelines.

His eyes then locked with mine again. His eyes looked at me in a daring way, while he still kissed her. repulsed of seeing him kiss, i looked over by the pianist, and pretended to be interested in the music.

After a minute of ignoring him, my eyes suddenly drifted back to where he sat, but it was to be found empty.

During my teenage years , i haven't ever been romantically involved with another. mostly because of my rank in life, and the men that i were able to become acquainted with, must belong to a family with a rank, wealth, and importance.

I signaled my maid, Hattie over. she quickly moved her small feet across the ball room, and leaned over towards me, " Yes, lady Morgona?," she said in a soft voice.

" Yes hattie, will you go and ready my bed chamber. I think i may retire in a bit," i whispered, she murmered a yes my lady and scurried off.

I sat back in my chair laying my head against the back of it. I am so exhausted of everything that has happened today. I sighed, and started walking to my bedchamber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My lady, your chamber is ready," Hattie said breathless, finding me halfway way up the long staircase. I nodded, and simply passed her and finished the stairs, which led to a hallway. At the end of the hallway, was my room.

Before i went to go in, i blew out one of the giant candlesticks across from my chamber. But then there was a unusual noise. I froze with the candle still in my hand. Another bang came upon, and it sounded like it came from my bedroom.

I quietly put the white candle down on the fine table against the wall, and silently walked towards my door, cautiously looking at it. The noise got a little louder. what in gods name is in there?

But then the noise that i would never expect, came upon my ears; was a moan. I carefully put my hand on the door knob, and silently twisted it.

"Ohhhhh....Ulrik," my hand immediately paused.

Ulrik?? I  opened the door breathless, to find lots of moaning. my hand instantly went to my lips.

Oh my God. There on my bed, was Ulrik naked, with two of his blond whores.

Ulrik was screwing one of them from the back, while the other one watched. Repulsed of what i saw, i started to go back, but i banged into a desk, which caused one of the vases to fall.

" Morgona is that you, darling," Ulrik said from the bed huskily.

Stunned, i turned around quietly enough to face him. He  layed against my silk purple pillows, nothing on except, the covers that blocked his manhood from view. I looked at his face, his cold eyes were filled with....amusement and the other i couldn't determine. Parts of his long black hair was loosely curly.

Why are you here, i murmered quietly.

" What did you say again, please speak up," he said with a deadly smirk.

" W..Why are you in my room," i said quietly looking down, my cheeks flushed as ever. He laughed briskly, which caused me too look up at him.

" What does it look like?," he said while kissing one of the girls neck, which made her giggle.

I felt my face rise in to a red blush," Why in here?," i said with confinement. He then got off the bed, and walked towards me," Because my dear," he spoke grabbing a string of my hair between his forefinger and thumb, " it was the closest room," his face was so close to mine.

" But, it is my room, me, princess Morgona's room, you should of picked a guest room," I spoke slightly angry. He just stared at me with those eyes, unmoving.

" I am the King now, Morgona. i can do anything i want, i can say whatever i want, i can even," he got closer and took a whiff of my hair, " order anyone to do anything. Even you,".

He whispered so only i could hear, " You could possibly join us, or just you and me. Which... would be much better, but of course under the Lady's approval," he said huskily.

" King Ulrikkkk, please come bac-," Ulrik interrupted her, " Did i say you could talk, you fucking whore?," he spat at one of the blonds who spoke. i needed to get out of here, even if it was from my own room.

" Alas, My king, you may have my bedchamber, ill sleep in a guest room, " I said curtsying.

I turned around and started walking to the door," Aren't you going to give your half-brother a goodnight kiss," he spoke. I just stood there by the doorway, unmoving, " I insist Morgona," he said mockingly.

I turned to him and walked over, quickly giving him a peck on the cheek, which made him smile, "Now, thats better. Run along morgona, ill see you..later," he spoke with the corner of his mouth turned up.

I nodded, and went off, leaving a King and two whores in my bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Jane, i have never been so humiliated in my life!," my fists were curled to my sides as i spoke to my cousin, lady Jane of Tryeman. She set her coffee down and wiped her upper lip.

"was he drunk?," she asked interested.

" i have no idea, but my god, i hope he was," i uncurled my fists and frantically started pacing the library.

" He had TWO whores in MY bed, not one, but two!," Janes mouth opened in shock.

"Did you tell them to leave?" i paused.

"No, i didn't," Jane rolled her eyes and flinged her hands in the air and then back down.

"Morgona! You need to stick up for yourself! Your too nice," she spoke. Stunned by her words, i sat back down next to her.

"What should I do?," Jane looked into my eyes, thinking on her next words. She put her hand on mine.

"Perhaps..you should experience things that you have not already," i looked at her confused, and she noticed.

"OK, you need to live a little, go to the balls when thrown here, i know that you never do. And, I dont know....meet someone?" she asked at the end.

"I guess I could try this out," i said. Jane smiled with glee.

"No, you will do it," she said, emphasizing the will, "Tonight's, All Hallows Eve, and the King is throwing a costume ball, go to it," she said excited.

I think i might just will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You look stunning as Cleopatra, my lady," Hattie commented, as I stood in front of my mirror.

I felt very different looking like this. My long poker straight black hair went to my back, and was treated with a golden headdress that sparkled. Big gold earrings treated my small ears, and a row of gold necklaces , rested upon the swell of my breasts. If you spoke to me you would see my eyes covered in black and gold, and my full lips resembled an archers golden bow.

A thin white dress went to my ankles, which was supported by a gold belt. Gladiator styled shoes covered each one of my foots ,in which the laces were tied all they way up my calves.

" I don't know....it just doesn't seem like me," i said tilting my head to the side, still looking at the mirror.

I turned my body to the side, "Huh, I guess this will just have to do," i said.

Hattie went to the bed and picked up my scarf from Paris, "Hear you go my lady," she spoke, handing me the scarf.

"Thank you Hattie, you can now escort me to the ball," i spoke, wrapping the cloth around me.

"But of course, my lady," she spoke, while going to the door.

I stole one last glance, and went out towards the ball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 210K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
813K 38.9K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
588K 34.5K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
1.5M 102K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...