Me and My Half-Brother

there will be sexual scenes later on in the story, sooo...basically if you cant handle it DONT read it, thanks!

everything is just something i wrote, its fiction....so it wont be accurate to anything.

enjoy!!!!

" We therefore commit His majesty, King Lucretio Titus Saladon to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; In the sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life," my breath caught as the holy bishop's last words were spoken.

An escaped black colored tear ran down the soft peak of my pale cheek meeting at the corner of my painted rose lips. I squeezed close my sea-green eyes, in which it made more tears fall.

One of my small hands grasped the black beaded necklace around my small neck that was attached to a head filled with thick strands of coal black hair. Opening my eyes, I released a breath of air that was kept in too long.

The bishops head wear beamed off the sun and glistened upon my fathers coffin like jewels. Today was not a day for sun and glee. Today was a time for silent tears and the mourning of our King.

"Morgona," a voice that i tried to pretend was directed to someone but me.

"Morgona," the voice called even louder, which was coming from the left side of were i was standing. i turned to only meet the plain brown eyes of my step-mother Queen Darindida.

"Morgona i know how close you were to your father, but we have to be somewhere very important, and that somewhere is the coronation of our new future king," she said with a loss of breath at the end.

Today was going to be even worse, because Ulrik my step-brother was to become king. Ulrik is five years older than my nineteen years of age. my mother was once married to my father twenty-seven years ago. during the first two years she wasn't able to conceive,my father had a mistress who was Darindida; and they eventually produced a bastard, which was Ulrik.

There were lots of complications with my parents marriage after that, until fives years later miraculously the queen produced a baby girl, which was me. When i was fifteen, my mother died from pneumonia.

My father mourned for six months but eventually got very lonely. That's when he married Darindida which made Ulrik the legitimate heir because he wasn't just older, he was also male.

I nodded, and quickly picked up the sides of my black dress, and headed towards my fathers grave. looking at the stone and name, by then placing the black rose in my hand on the grass, by all the other flowers that rested there.

"Morgona, please make haste, i need to get out of this god forsaken dress, and in a steaming bath," she said turning around walking back to the castle, which i call home.

I looked at the gravestone again, and silently followed her back home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm going to skip the coronation because it would be hard to write and kind of boring, so its going straight to the after feast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more laughter ascended around the dining hall. numerous of instruments were being played, as people danced happily or drunkenly. Sitting back in my chair, I gazed upon the room, tracing my forefinger along the rim of the goblet that was filled with deep red wine.

The people acted as if there greatly admired and loving king didn't die today. They acted as if the king was still alive. My gaze rested on my half brother Ulrik, who was seated at the other end of the long table.