๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป | ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ...

By FloofyMace

โ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ... ๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜‹ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜“๏ฟฝ... More

AUTHORS NOTE
SOLACE. 01
SOLACE. 02
SOLACE. 03
SOLACE. 04
MEGUMI. 01
MEGUMI. 02
MEGUMI. 03
MEGUMI. 04
MEGUMI. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 01
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 02
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 03
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 04
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 05
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 06
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 07
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 08
PULCHRITUDINOUS. 09
ASPIRATION. 01
ASPIRATION. 02
ASPIRATION. 03
ASPIRATION. 04
ASPIRATION. 05
ASPIRATION. 06
ASPIRATION. 08
DESIRE. 01
DESIRE. 02
DESIRE. 03
DESIRE. 04
DESIRE. 05
DESIRE. 06
DESIRE. 07

ASPIRATION. 07

2.2K 109 40
By FloofyMace

♥︎. realized how i'm unintentionally using venom features/references lol

"what's wrong with him?! why is he coughing out this black stuff?!" Yuuji panicked, not knowing what to do.

"Itadori you idiot! get a wet rag or something!" Nobara slapped the boy as he dashed for the bathroom.

Gojo could only observe what was happening. this scene was all too familiar. his neice would often do this when she wasn't feeling well, primarily from her curse technique or energy.

but, she was no longer here.

Mochi appeared, sniffing and whining at Megumi. he looked back and forth at the boy then the black substance.

something was off, Gojo could feel it.

Yuuji came back with a wet rag as Megumi continued to cough, more black tar smeared on his floor.

"it keeps sliding off! it won't absorb!"

"give it here!" Maki swiped the rag and wiped Megumi's face, but it too was no use as the tar continued to slide off onto the floor.

"what the hell is this?! Inumaki use your cursed speech!"

"don't," Gojo stopped Inumaki who had already zipped down his collar. "just wait."

his students would've scolded him for wanting to play the waiting game. but the seriousness in his face made them bite back their tongues.

they waited as Megumi finally stopped coughing, forming a black mess on the floor.

right when they thought things were okay, the black tar started moving.

"get back!"

everyone backed up besides Maki who stayed by Megumi's side. he also remained still, watching the thing move.

it got up little by little then enlarged into the size of a human.

Gojo's eyes widened under his blindfold.

"we need to back up," Maki hissed.

Megumi didn't listen as he continued to watch the figure get taller and taller to the point it seemed like it was standing.

it screeched as it's body became more defined. arms and legs were more apparent and a mouth had formed. it stepped forward and stepped back, hands clasping its head.

Mochi barked and walked over to the figure's front. Todo was going to grab on his leg, though Gojo stopped him too.

the black tar finally collapsed on its knees and stared at the floor. parts of it was fading away in blacks mists, revealing a bit of black lining and white.

it's arm reached out to Mochi. the dog leaped in its embrace, whining all over.

Megumi stared in disbelief as he examined the sight before him.

the tar completely faded, revealing a white haired girl in a sorcerer outfit. the one piece was shredded around the torso, an evident scar appeared, circling around her entire body. the rest of her outfit was intact, but it too was damaged.

"(Y/n)?"

she let out a painful groan which broke into a sob, collapsing on Mochi then the floor. she held onto the area with the scar.

every fiber in her body was on fire, especially where the scar was.

Megumi ripped himself away from Maki as he crawled over to (Y/n) and held her. the pain was unbearable to the point she didn't realize where she was, who was holding her, or what was happening.

"(Y/n)!" she panted and grasped his arm.

Gojo finally got down on his knee and placed a finger on her forehead, knocking her out.

"sensei," Megumi looked at his teacher, "what's the meaning of this?"

"...it seems like this isn't the first time that this has happened," Gojo looked at Mochi. "(Y/n) appears to have the ability to revive herself... she's practically immortal."

________________

where am i?

(Y/n) opened her eyes. she was staring at her dorm ceiling.

they tried killing me again...

it was no surprise now. that would be the 4th time the higher-ups attempted to kill her. the 1st time was out of pure testing, the 2nd being the intention of actually ridding her from the world, and the 3rd was also testing.

she wanted to go back to sleep.

the young Gojo shifted her body, only to realize she was trapped. a weight was over her stomach.

she got up to see Megumi slightly resting himself over her. his eyes were coated with tears.

"Megumi..."

she hesitantly raked her fingers through his scalp. she was glad to see him alive, but a part of her was sad. was it the tears in his eyes? the fact she injured him while reviving herself? she didn't want to even think.

sometimes, she didn't want to exist.

"(Y/n)..." he mumbled, eyes fluttering open to meet her sky blue eyes.

they took a moment to look at one another before realizing they were both awake and not in some dream.

Megumi shot up. he stared at her rough state. her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy with heavy bags, and she seemed paler than before.

he had so many regrets.

"Megumi you should be resting. you should-"

"stop."

they were both quiet in the dark room.

"why are you always worrying about others? why do you always worry for me? why?" he stroked her fingers. "why can't you worry about yourself for once?"

no response, just her eyes refusing to meet his pained orbs.

"i'm sorry..." he slipped his arms around her. his head rested on her chest, enough for her to rest her chin on his head.

"i'm sorry that i pushed you away. it was selfish of me to do what i did and say what i said. i just... really liked you. i liked you to the point i thought whether or not i was even worth your time or if i was worthy of you alone. regardless of that, i ended up hurting you. i pained you emotionally, mentally, and physically. had i not been so weak, vulnerable... you wouldn't be in this state. you wouldn't have died. you-"

"enough."

they looked into each other's eyes, both in pain and regret after the things they've gone through.

she placed her hand on his cheek, stroking it lightly.

"we have regrets, things we wish didn't happen and things that we wish did. maybe if we were both less selfish, things wouldn't be what they are. but, i like you too... you're worth more than you could ever imagine to me."

Megumi's eyes dilated, proceeding to rest his head against her chest once more.

those were the words he needed in this troubled time. all his worries and stress after these past weeks dissipated.

"is it okay... if we start over? start over and make up for what i- or what we did?" he squeezed her lightly, not wanting to let her go again.

"we... we can start over," (Y/n) weakly smiled. that lit a tiny fire inside the ravenette. whether it was happiness or relief, her smile was the final resolve he needed.

the 2 held each other in silence. just engulfing in each other's embrace, warmth, and comfort.

it was peaceful, despite both sorcerers injured from their near to death or actual death experience.

"can i ask you something?"

she hummed.

"it's straightforward, but what do you want?"

"it can be anything like I said before. if you want me to be a dog for a day, we can make that happen... just need to find someone who can actually make it happen," she chuckled, making Megumi smile.

"if you want to go somewhere, I'll take you... you're always satisfying others, but never yourself. i want to make you happy... always have."

.
.
.

"i don't know what i want... i've never really wanted anything in my entire life."

"it can be something simple. something like food, anything."

"...i don't know... when i do, can i let you know?" she spoke while tracing his facial bones.

he smiled once more, "yeah, when you're ready, you can let me know."

______________________________________

20XX年XX月XX日
[—:——]
—日

dates and times are endless, endless like my undying affection for you.

i'm happy that we got to make up. i'm happy that we can start over. start over, so i can figure out why i was attracted to you to begin with.

you're everything to me.

— Gojo (Y/n)

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 135 12
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ฝŽ๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...
426K 15.3K 37
โ ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™. ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™‡๐™”, ๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™๐™†๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ.โž ...
20.7K 264 22
ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐€๐™๐˜ ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐…๐€๐Š๐„๐’๏ฟฝ...
313K 21K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...