SOLACE. 01

⋄

"twenty orders of kikufuku?"

staring in bewilderment, the elderly woman could only question the unusual request made by the young man before her.

"that's right oba-san! i can't help it with this rather sweet tooth of mine~"

the supposed young man stood at approximately 6'3" (190 cm), white locks tousled in the way he found best, black tinted glasses that shaded his bright blue eyes from the world, and his matching black clothes that made him all the more appealing.

with a small blush and a sigh, the elderly woman could only give in to Gojo Satoru's beautiful looks and charismatic reply.

"my my, all these sweets will get you no where but a place at the dentist. don't eat too much in one sitting now darling."

"not to worry oba-san! i have self control over my sweet intake~"

liar

not too far from where Gojo was buying his sweets, his classmates Shoko and Suguru were waiting under a tree, unamused by their classmate's antics.

they were supposed to be hunting down a curse, not satisfying an ever so annoying sweet tooth.

"honestly, we should've went the route I suggested. we wouldn't have to be stuck here if you'd listen to me," the short-haired girl sighed, kicking a rock in the process.

"i didn't know there were sweet stalls here, plus this route was the fastest..."

"this is why we can't have nice things Suguru..."

"as it seems..."

they both groaned in annoyance.

"i'm back!~"

the 2 classmates looked at their returning sweet addict who was holding a bag of 20 kikufukus with a smile clearly written on his face.

dumbass

"thanks to you, the curse in this area may have already left. Shoko and I were waiting five minutes here."

"really?? five minutes isn't that long for a curse to run that far," Gojo playfully raised a hand above his eyes, shading them as if he didn't own glasses and was trying to see where the curse may have went even though they were in the very heart of the plaza.