Savior | Treasure Hamada Asah...

By pinky2095

Following the side characters of Protector, Asahi and Arisu move in together as they start their new lives as... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

32 4 3
By pinky2095

~Arisu's POV~

We set the rest of my boxes down and plopped onto my bed, both Leah and I letting out a breath. Leah was my best friend, she has been for the last year. She's my only female friend for that matter.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I say, rubbing my face.

"Me neither." Leah scoffed.

I looked at her, a bit offended. "You don't think I have what it takes to be in college?"

She looked at me, eyes wide. "You were talking about college?"

"Yeah." I snickered. "What did you think I was talking about?"

"Moving in with Asahi." Leah replied. "Are you ready for that?"

"Leah, we've been together for over two years. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, living together is the next step. Before too long, you two will be married."

"Please." I scoffed. "I'm not ready for that."

That's when Leah rolled over, laying on her stomach and facing me. "What if Asahi is?"

"What?" I snickered. "We're just barely 18. I doubt he's thinking about marriage."

Leah shrugged. "You never know."

"Okay, remind me why I'm friends with a child again?" I said, teasing my young friend who is three years younger than me.

"Remind me why I'm friends with an old hag again." Leah replied.

"Ohhh okay~" I slightly pushed her. "I see how it is."

We both giggled before Leah's fell short. "Seriously though, are you really ready to live with Asahi?"

"Why are you so worried?" I grabbed her hand, sensing her weariness.

Leah looked down. "I just know when couples move in together too early, they break up and stuff. I don't want that to happen to you guys."

"Awww, Lee Lee~" I wrapped my arms around my best friend. "Don't worry. Asahi and I won't break up. I love him too much."

"And he definitely loves you too much." Leah scoffed.

We both snickered before hearing a knock on the door. We both turned around to see Haruto, Leah's boyfriend half in the room. "You girls ready to head over and help Mashi unpack?"

"Yes!" Leah exclaimed, jumping off the bed. "And then can we please tour the campus for a little bit before we leave?!"

Leah looked at me.

"I don't care." I replied. "Ask your boyfriend. You two are the ones that aren't staying here."

Leah looked at her boyfriend before pouting and running over, clinging to his arm. Haruto couldn't help but smile and blush, something he never did before meeting Leah.

"I guess so." He said.

"Yay!" Leah jumped up before rushing out of the room.

I looked at Haruto who is like a baby brother to me.

"You are so trapped." I said as I walked past him.

Haruto snickered and we all made our way out of the apartment, joining my boyfriend Asahi and our other friends Mashiho and Yoshi.

"I'm still upset about it." We heard Mashiho say.

"Upset about what?" I asked.

"That Asahi isn't living with me!" Mashiho exclaimed. "Now I have to live with three random strangers!"

"Why can't you live with Yoshi?" Haruto asked.

"Freshman have to live with Freshman." Yoshi replied.

"Ah." Haruto nodded, finally understanding.

"Sorry, Mashi." I said, putting my arm around my boyfriend's back causing him to put his arm around my neck. "I stole him."

"Yeah, I noticed three years ago." Mashiho pouted.

"Correction." Asahi spoke. "We've been together two years, seven months, sixteen days, and three hours."

I coo'ed at his track of time. "You are so cute."

"More like disgusting." Mashiho cringed. "Who keeps track of every second?"

Asahi shrugged. "I don't know, I don't. I don't do minutes either. Just hours and so on."

Asahi grinned, causing Mashiho to roll his eyes.

"I think it's cute." Leah shrugged.

"You hear that Ruto." Yoshi said. "Leah's telling you to step it up."

Haruto went to speak but Leah interrupted. "Please don't. Years and months is fine."

Leah patted her boyfriend's chest, and everyone laughed while Asahi and I rolled our eyes. Nobody would ever understand our relationship. Mashiho and Yoshi were both single, I don't remember the last time either of them were in a relationship. And Leah is Haruto's first girlfriend and they haven't even been together a year yet. I'm not even sure if they know what love is. Either way, none of them understand what real love is.

*****

It was later in the day, they were holding a line of club booths for people to join so we decided to check it out. Plus, Asahi had to show up for his athletic scholarship.

"I'm going to stop by the athletic booth." Asahi said to me. "I'll meet up with you in a little?"

"Right back here." I smiled before pecking him on the lips.

He and Yoshi made their way to the athletic booth while Leah, Mashi, Haruto, and I continued to look around. Before too long, Mashiho had dragged Haruto somewhere, leaving Leah and I.

"Are you excited for the college parties?" Leah grinned.

I scoffed. "What makes you think I'll attend any?"

"Come on, Ari!" Leah exclaimed. It was a nickname she picked out for me when she wanted me to have an English name like her. That's around the time I started calling her Lee Lee. "You have to go to at least one party!"

I rolled my eyes. "Have you met my boyfriend? He wouldn't go."

"So go without him." Leah waved her hand.

I scoffed and looked at her slightly offended. "Would you go to a party without Haruto?"

She snickered. "Have you met my boyfriend? He wouldn't let me go by myself."

I cocked my head. He was always a bit protective over her. "Fair point. Anyway, I don't know if I would want to go without him."

"Well whatever he does, I think you should go no matter what." Leah said. "Have fun. Dance. Meet people. It'll be fun."

I thought for a moment. "I guess I could always bring Mashiho if Asahi turns me down. He's always one for parties."

"There you go!" Leah exclaimed. "I'll make sure he takes you too."

Leah winked and I snickered. That's when I noticed a booth that caught my interest.

"A fashion club?" I muttered as I read the sign.

"The best one on campus!" One of the girls running it exclaimed.

"Or so people say." The other said with a snicker.

"Hey, I love your outfit." The first one said. "You into fashion?"

"Yeah, actually I'm a Fashion Design major." I spoke the truth.

I was always into fashion, ever since I was little. I design my own clothes, but I've never done anything with them.

"You seem it!" The first girl exclaimed. "I'm Kasumi, the club president. This is Mariko, the vice president."

"Nice to meet you girls." I bowed. "I'm Arisu."

"Oh, a name fit for fashion!" Mariko exclaimed.

"Take a flyer." Kasumi said, handing me a flyer for their club. "Come to a meeting some time. I think you'll have fun."

I grinned from ear to ear. "Yeah, for sure! Thank you!"

The girls bowed with smiles and Leah and I continued down the aisle of club booths. Before too long, we met back up with all the boys and ended up going out to dinner before Haruto and Leah made their way back home, which was three hours away, and the rest of us turned in for the night yet I somehow couldn't sleep.

I was too excited for the next four years of my life...

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Sorry for a boring chapter but it's only the first one! I am afraid this story might be kind of slow at first but I'll do my best to make it interesting. I hope you guys will continue to read and that you will enjoy it as much if not more than Protector. Speaking of which, if you have not read Protector (My Haruto fic) please check it out because it'll explain the characters and relationships much better ^.^ Thank you and I will see you guys soon. Biez!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 830 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
429K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...