Sorry, Im An Anti-Romantic |...

By bangtanvisuals

"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFic... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071

035

6.5K 476 55
By bangtanvisuals

Currently, you're leaning against the fence of a balcony that displays a garden below. Taehyung's taken off his mask, showing you his face. It's been five minutes since. He chuckles, leaning forward with elbows rested above the parapet, fingers clasped together. "Are you gonna keep staring or talk to me?"

"You're that guy from the cafe."

"Hmm. For a minute there, I thought you wouldn't remember."

"If you knew it was me, why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want you to freak out."

"Why would I freak out?"

"Well." He trails off with a soft smile on his face. "Let's just say you're predictable that way." A moment of silence reigns king as you allow the awkwardness to melt away from your bones. He's not wearing his glasses anymore.

To you, that was what made Taehyung, Taehyung. The latter flickers his eyes to collide with yours causing you to look away.

"What are you doing here?" There's a serious tone underlying your words.

"It's been a while since I left. I thought it was about time I came bac-"

You cut him off. "No not that. I mean.." You lean closer and whisper using a voice only the both of you can hear. "In this gathering. Why are you here? Don't you know this place's-"

"- swarming with criminals?" When he talks, he's using the same volume as you. "Yeah. I know. That's exactly why I'm here."

What's that supposed to mean? If you hadn't noticed it earlier, you're definitely noticing it now. Maybe you had stepped a little too close.

Your eyes meet and there's definitely so little proximity between your bodies. The way he gazes down at you made you wished he still wore his glasses. Because directly looking at his eyes feels like a crime.

You clear your throat and take a step back like your heart isn't trying to escape the cavity of your chest.

"You're not some kind of criminal, are you?"

He attempts to hide his amusement in the guise of a chuckle. "Me? No. Of course not. I'm actually here as a trainee. Just to observe things and give my input later on. Which reminds me. I've got the whole night cut out for me after this." The muscles of his shoulders drops as he lets out a sigh. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm planning to take criminology after I graduate and your aunt offered to give me some advance lessons."

"You're joking."

He appears taken aback by your response, shaking his head in confusion. "No. I don't think I am."

"And let me guess. You're planning to become a detective like her too?"

In hesitation, he nods his head. "I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about it, Y/n. It's not like I'll die right away."

He's right. Not every task has death written all over it. If he comes to actually become a detective in the future and avoids dangerous tasks, then maybe he'll be fine.

The door on the other balcony suddenly bursts open and a figure steps into the open. Their angered gaze's fixated on the sky while their fingers grip the railings tight.

"Would you look at that." Amusement suddenly reflects from Taehyung eyes as he stares at the figure standing there. "If it isn't Jeon Jungkook."

A chill slithers down your spine at the mention of his name. "Do you know him?"

Taehyung doesn't take his gaze away as he hums. "I've heard stories about him."

"What kind of stories?"

"The son of one of the highest criminal organization here in Korea. Rumor has it he never misses a shot. Not only is his appearance alluring, his intelligence's at a whole other level. If you think you've successfully cornered him, think again. He'll always be two steps ahead of you."

"Looks like you've done your research."

Taehyung finally looks at you and chuckles softly. "I'm surprised you're taking all this in so calmly. Especially since I'm literally ratting out your best friend."

You open your mouth only to close it again like a fish out of water. He raises a fine eyebrow, a smirk plastered on his lips. If you didn't know any better, it's as if he's successfully caught you with no way to escape.

The fact that he knows all that, means those rumors couldn't have been mere rumors. What if Taehyung actually gathered those informations himself?

The latter crosses his arms over his chest, causing the fabric of his suit to crease. When he speaks, that look of amusement remains. "Don't tell me you knew all along? Dang Y/n. I knew you were bold but you're literally taking this boldness of yours into a whole different level. Staying by his side all for the sake of friendship? I'm surprised you're still alive at this point."

Why does it feel like he's mocking you? Every veins in your body can literally feel the insults coming out from him.

When you say nothing, Taehyung rolls his eyes and every ounce of his amusement melts away. As he stands straight, he lets out a sigh and looks down at your avoiding gaze.

"If you don't want to end up dead like your mother, you better stay away from him, Y/n."

With that being said, Taehyung walks back into the venue, leaving you holding back painful tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 55 24
After 7 years, did he really forget who I was? . . . . Highest rankings #6 in kth fanfic #5 in kimtaehyungfanfiction #1 in j-hopexreader #15 in btsv...
719K 32.6K 57
"I still cannot believe you let him, of all people, join the group" Β© randomtae Started: 170323 End: 170909 170909: #277 IN FANFICTION
554K 16.3K 102
BTS texting you. BTS texting each other. ―――― [WARNING: I overuse some bangtan clichΓ©s, don't kill me] ―――― [HIGHEST RANKING 2/8/2018 - #83 in fanfi...
302 22 20
❝And after all you've done I still love you Because ... Why wouldn't I?❞ Taekook fanfic with a pinch of Yoonmin & Namjin, in which Jungkook totally i...