Sturniolo Triplet Imagines<3

De makaylagood1

!Nick is your bff in his POV's! these imagines are just little things with the triplets Mais

•Movies~Chris•
•Home Sick~Matt•
•Dinner~Nick•
•Lost~Chris•
•Walking~Matt•
•The Van~Nick•
•Flowers~Chris•
•Game~Matt pt. 1•
•Game~Matt pt.2•
•Shopping~Nick•
•Anniversary ~Chris•
•Editing~Nick•
•2,000,000 subscribers~ Triplets•
•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 1•
•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 2•
•Nessa's Party~ Chris•
•Habit~Matt•
•Date~ Nick•
•Meeting~ Nate•
•thank you!•
•thank you again!•
•Hawaii~ Chris•
A/N

•Anxiety~Matt•

4.9K 58 0
De makaylagood1

672 words
------------------------

Matt's POV:

today was not a good day. i had so much anxiety, we had to stop the camera a lot just so i can go out and get some fresh air. you do NOT know how many times i apologized to Chris and Nick.

"it's okay Matt, tell me when your ready," Chris said, rubbing my shoulder. "just take a couple deep breathes."

he's the best brother. yes i love Nick too, but he didn't do anything to calm me down. we were thankfully home now and i'm in my room. Y/n was on a girls trip a couple towns away with one of her friends, so i couldn't really call her to come over. if you don't know who Y/n is, she is my wonderful, beautiful, full of energy girlfriend. sometimes she acts like a kid like Chris, and i mean that in the nicest way possible. i just decided to call her because she kept texting me to call her to tell her about how my day was.

on the call:

"hello?" she says on the other side.

"hey babe," i say.

"hi baby, what's wrong?"

"what do you mean?"

"babe, i know if somethings wrong i can hear it in your voice."

i sigh, as much i wanted to tell her i didn't want to, but i did it anyway. "today was just not my day."

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"i have had anxiety all day today and i don't know why, we had to stop the camera at least 15 times through out the whole video so i can get out and take a breathe."

"oh my god, i'm so sorry baby, do you need me to come home?"

"no! of course not, i mean i do but, i don't  want to take you away from your girls trip."

"she won't mind, right?" she asks her friend leaning a little away from the phone.

"no of course not," i just barely heard her friend say.

"no no no, i'm not taking you away from the trip," i say.

"okay fine, i love you, goodnight."

"i love you more, goodnight."

i turn my phone off and lay down. i just wanted to go to bed but i just wanted to say sorry to my brothers just one more time. i get up and go to Nick's room, luckily Chris was there too.

"hey, i thought you were going to bed," Chris said.

"i am, i just wanted to say sorry again about todays video," i say, as i rub the back of my neck.

"Matt for the last time it's okay, you didn't mean to, you just worrying about something," Nick said.

"thanks," i say.

"now will you go to bed?" Chris asked. "you seem really tired, goodnight, Matt."

"goodnight," i say as i walk out.

the next morning:

i woke up the next morning to some mumbling downstairs. it sounded like the was a girl here, i didn't think much of it. i got up and got dressed, i had a little bit of a headache but nothing major. i walk out of my room and head downstairs. i walk if not the kitchen to see Y/n sitting at the island and Chris and Nick standing on the other side. she looks at me and smiles.

"what are you doing?" i say smiling walking up to her, she stands up and hugs me.

"you felt tired and a bit down last night and from what you told me, i just needed to be with you," she said as we pulled away.

"w-what about your trip?" i asked.

"she left her friend there," Chris said.

"what!?" i said looking at him then at Y/n who rolled their eyes and looked at me.

"no i didn't leave her there," she said, i sighed of relief. "she said she didn't mind and we came home."

"i love you," i say kissing her then hugging her.

"i love you more, Bernard," she said.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

144K 1.5K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
6.6K 91 17
This is my first time doing anything like this so I don't mind criticism. This is just something I'm (for now) calling the wing/🪽 story bc that was...
69.6K 386 21
imagines of the triplets and friends hope you enjoy NO SMUT cuz that's gross if you request it you are blocked It's basically just swearing and fluff
1.6K 17 16
y/n and chris ff!! you'll just have to read to find out though ;)