dreamnotfound smutshots drafts

Por gnfer_

all of my unfinished work so far or things i don't want to finish. Más

mine
a ploy for attention
misbehaved
degrade
dnf

please

2.5K 24 15
Por gnfer_

{VERY VERY OLD}

dream connected their lips into a soft, loving kiss. automatically making the two boys melt into it as if it was instinct.

george whined, letting a hand rest upon dream's cheek as he lightly pushed him down their shared bed, his head now resting on the bed frame.

george was on his hands and knees in between dream's spread legs, in a very awkward position but george didn't seem to complain.

"you want this so bad, darling," george whispered in between kisses, catching dream's attention and making him whine into the kiss, george swallowing it all up.

george lightly tugged on dream's hair, bringing his head back as he broke from the kiss to suck along his neck, leaving purple and red blotches in the process making dream moan.

he began to nibble on his earlobe, since he knew that's what made the blonde go nuts. "you like this?" he cooed into his ear, "or do you want me to stop?"

"mm, please keep going," and with that, he ran his fingers below dream's shirt, feeling every inch of the boy's torso just to make him eager for more.

going from his abdomen to his chest, feeling along his light curves from his hips, that dipped down to his waistband that connected to his dick which was covered by his basketball shorts.

dream hated his shorts for being there, wishing that george would've taken them off already, but he kept his dignity.

though, he stopped there, he did not go further, in which dream really wanted. "want to go further, darling?" george asked,

dream held george's hips, bringing them to his, and making him sit on his lap to feel the bulge rising in his pants. "god, please," he whimpered, bucking his hips up like he knew what to do.

"beg," george said, already starting to hook his fingers under the waistband of dream's shorts and waiting there for his reply.

and so dream begged, "please, george, let me touch you, touch me— please," dream whined, going under george's shirt to feel around his torso only to be stopped by two hands on his wrists.

george scoffed as he felt as though his begging wasn't good enough, needing more to give him what he was begging for, "that was pathetic, beg again,"

and again, dream complied, making sure he did whatever it took to get the pleasure he deserved, "george, need you so bad, want you to touch me, make me feel good, please-"

"that's it, such a good boy," george cooed, finally lifting up dream's shirt to toss it over his head, leaving his torso fully exposed and on display for him.

he kissed along his chest, all the way to his shoulders planting some purplish blotches all over, to claim what was his.

dream whined, wishing that george would just get on his knees and do what he does best, to just make him feel good, to give him what he wanted.

george noticed how needy the boy was, teasing him with what he knew would fluster him, "want me to get on my knees for you?" he said, "tell me to get on my knees."

with rosy cheeks, and squinted eyes, he said, "please get on your knees, george." george did appreciate how gentle and kind dream was with him, but demanded more attitude than that.

i mean come on, george can't always be the dominant one, he needed to show dream how to be like that as well, how to show power and influence.

"be more stern, order me to get on my knees." dream needed to learn some authority, he wanted to see just how dominant he could be since he'd always take the opposite role.

dream gulped, not knowing exactly how to do that to someone. dream wasn't mean, he was the most kindest and gentlest person you'll ever meet, so ordering someone to do something for him would be a difficult challenge.

"k-knees, now." he ordered, voice more stern now, which made george smile. "good boy." he said getting on his knees like he'd ordered him to do.

once george was fully on his knees, he took this chance to pull down dream's shorts to his lower thighs, his boxers now showing.

he could see a faint wet blotch on his boxers where his tip laid, deciding not to tease him for it, he ignored it.

george slowly pulled down dream's boxers, making eye contact and going as slow as possible just to tease the boy.

dream's dick sprung out, leaking pre-cum and watching his own manhood twitched in anticipation, turning red from embarrassment.

"no need to be embarrassed, i love that you're so needy for me." george winked at him, grasping the base of dream's dick with a hand, and sticking out his tongue perfectly against the tip.

he lightly licked dream's slit, this alone made dream moan louder than anything. george smiled, and continued his light licks.

he then wrapped his lips around only the tip, gently sucking to lap up all of the pre-cum that poured out, tasting the salty liquid in his mouth before swallowing it all.

"mmm," dream whined, "please take more," there he goes again with the gentle approach that george loved, yet hated so much.

and again, deciding not to tease dream for being too gentle, he let this one slide, and complied to dream's suggestion.

he took almost half of dream's dick, exciting a loud, scream-like whine from the blonde, letting his head fall back, and his eyes close shut.

"keep it down," george said, still having a dick in his mouth so his words sounded muffled.

out of nowhere, dream took authority, thrusting his hips upwards to meet with the bobs of george's head unknowingly pushing his dick down george's throat making him gag out of reflex.

and he stared sucking him whole, you could see a large hump in his throat where dream's dick reached. every time dream thrusted, the hump grew, and when he lowered his hips, the hump went
away.

dream loved the idea of george being so small compared to him, his fragile little throat couldn't handle something big, it made him smile.

george pinned dream's hips down, not letting his hips move another muscle. george came up off of dream's now salivated dick, starting to jerk him off with small pumps.

with the pumps to his dick and the occasional thumbing at his tip, he couldn't contain himself. "g-god- george, i'm gonna cum, please," he whined.

"you can last a bit longer," george assured, licking a long sloppy stripe up dream's base just to let himself sink back down on dream.

and there it was, the beautiful sound that made george's flutter. the prettiest yet loudest noise a human being could ever make as a warm fluid ran down his throat as smoothly as can be.

like an obedient boy, george swallowed it all, seeing as his adam's apple moved in an upwards motion. "awe, thought you were gonna be good for me," george spoke.

dream frowned, "i-i am good,"

"mm, i know, darling," george said, coming up off of dream to sit back down in dream's bare, naked
lap.

george lent down to connect their lips again, into the most sloppiest, nastiest kiss one could ever imagine. it was so illegally hot, and both of them couldn't deny that.

george tasted of salt, he knew why, but he didn't know how he got so turned on by it, "you taste salty," dream mentioned between breaths.

george smiled, "i do, dont i?" dream whimpered a response making george's stomach flutter.

both of george's hands were rested on dream's chest, while dream's was directly onto his hips, guiding him on a steady back and forth motion.

the feeling of dream's wet cock rubbing up on the soft material of george's sweatpants made him break from the kiss just to whine.

"you're so needy today, calm down for me, yeah?" george said, rubbing the pad of his thumb on dream's chest to calm him.

dream couldn't handle himself, hooking his hands on the waistband of george's sweats. george smiled, letting dream undress him as he pleased.

he lowered his pants, george helped him by lifting up his hips and bringing them back down after his pants were thrown aside.

"god, can't control yourself can you?" george spoke, earning a whine of need from the blonde, "just need me so bad, huh?"

george grabbed lube, grabbing two of dream's fingers to apply the lubricant, pouring a generous amount onto his fingers.

"d' you think you can stretch me, dear?" he asked, making sure dream was comfortable before he started, dream didn't hesitate to nod, assuring george that he could do the task.

he positioned his hand under george's entrance. george rested his head in the crook of dream's neck, wrapping his arms around his neck lovingly.

dream slowly pushed in a finger, the lube really helping with the extrusion. george whined, pulling his hips back to push the finger in deeper.

dream began to finger the boy, as carefully as possible not to harm him. "f-fuck, dream, doing so w-well for me," he praised.

dream smiled, contently knowing that george enjoyed this as much as he did. he fingered him slightly faster, you could now hear the gross, gushy sound of the lube going in and out of him.

scissoring his fingers, curling them, any interaction inside the boy, george melted over, and it warmed his heart to see how gentle he was, not like anything he's ever done to himself.

"you can add another," he said with that strong, and pretty accent that never failed to make dream
smile.

and so, dream added another, curling them, scissoring them in any different way to give him twice as much pleasure as before.

george was in another world, his mind clouded with thoughts as dirty as the moment, "thank you, thank you, thank you," he whined.

when george felt he was stretched enough, he pulled dream's hand away, whining at the empty feeling, also being that he had just edged himself.

george lifted his hips, holding dream's dick with one hand to line it up with his entrance. "gonna ride you, you'll love it, dear." he said, making sure dream knew what was going on before going any further.

and finally, george relaxed his hips letting himself sink down onto dream's dick, exciting a moan from both of the boys from the sudden contact.

"g- aaah," dream whimpered as he felt warmness enclose around him. he heard a whine from the latter, as he steadied himself by placing his hands on dream's chest.

unfinished

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

197K 421 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
206K 1K 192
Mature content
244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
54.8K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...