Forgotten Memories

بواسطة werewolf7745

Forgotten...That is what Hope Mikaelson is to everyone she cares about, the love of her life now with her bes... المزيد

Characters
Two Forgotten, One Born
Two Different Lives
Call Of An Old Enemy
Scream
Teacher
Indestructible
First Lesson
Third Job
Wonder
Taken
Dark
Finally
The Gray Sisters
Amazon
To Fight Death Itself
Family Life
Till Death Do Us Part
Darkness Is Found In Everyone
The Devil's Eye
A Warning Of Monsters
Face To Face
Disorder Breeds Chaos
With Death There Is Always Rebirth
Seek And You Shall Find
Church Bells
Many Reunions Tend To Be Messy
No Treasure Compares To The Love Of A Brother
Death Must Exist for Life To Have Meaning
A Lot Of Problems Can Be Solved Over Dinner
Absence Tends To Cause Problems

Daddy-Daughter Day

5K 223 37
بواسطة werewolf7745

That day was a good day despite how rough the morning had been. They went to Coney island, went around on the ferris wheel twice, both times of which Stiles had fallen asleep.

"Daddy, the ride's over," Ally whispered, poking him in the ribs.

Stiles blinked, his eyes opening. He smiled down at his daughter tiredly,"Sorry, Ally. I'm just a little tired."

"A little?" Ally repeated.

"Okay, a lot tired," Stiles replied,"Didn't get much sleep last night."

"We can go home," Ally offered.

"No, no. We are here for Daddy-daughter fun," Stiles said as they stood up from the cart,"And that means more ice cream for you, and a Red Bull for me."

Ally immediately perked up,"Well, if you insist."

They played different carnival games, going into the aquarium where Ally pointed at all the fish she recognized from Finding Dory.

When they got back outside, Ally went on the carousel while Stiles watched her, smiling.

"I missed you last name night," A familiar voice said and Peter stepped up beside Stiles.

Any joy Stiles felt was stomped out quickly at the sight of the Omega's face.

"But you put up quite the show of control," Peter admitted,"Even the oh-so incorruptible Scott McCall would have at least growled back."

"You just gonna talk about my self control or are you gonna tell me why you're here?" Stiles asked.

"How do you do it? Control that much rage?" Peter persisted,"I know it has something to do with little Ally being an anchor, but even the strongest willed beings have a breaking point. Especially with that darkness the Nemeton left in your heart," Peter whistles,"But you just brush it off."

"Why are you here, Peter?" Stiles asked.

"That darkness is affecting Scott more now," Peter said,"He's now more rageful, constantly on edge. Until finally...he killed someone."

Stiles looked at Peter in shock,"What?"

"There was a hunter going after his beloved Beta, who had a gun to his head. And Scott snapped. He was dead before he hit the ground."

"Is he...Is he still..."

"He's still an Alpha, but not a True Alpha. His eyes darkened, he's currently wallowing in his room. Or at least that's what Malia said when she texted me."

"And you came here to see if I was being affected too?" Stiles asked.

"Yes. Of course there were a number of variables to consider. When you were possessed did the Nogitsune feed on the Nemeton's darkness, then he separated your bodies so was it still just in that body? When you came back from the Wild Hunt, did it take that away from you as well? But my main concern was your daughter. As a parent myself I tend to get worried about innocent children."

"You came all the way across the country just to make sure I was being a good father?" Stiles asked.

"Yes. And it appears that you have in the father aspect of it, but you still have a lot of final notices left in your house. And you're out here playing with your daughter."

"You went through my house?" Stiles said, gripping the metal barrier of the carousel tightly.

"Oh, relax," Peter said, rolling his eyes,"If you need any more money just let me know."

"We don't need your help anymore," Stiles said,"I've gotten by seven years. All you really did was pay for her adoption, but all the papers were in my name."

"Yes. Your forgotten name. And don't forget that whole new ID that I paid for. And your first apartment that was completely destroyed by Allison's first scream."

"Do you want your money back?" Stiles demanded,"Is that why you're here? Did you spend it all on expensive cars and houses and clothes?"

"Not even close," Peter said,"And is it really that hard to believe that I'm trying to do something good?"

"In Ally's bedtime stories, you're the bad guy," Stiles said,"Which is what you've been to literally everyone. Even your own daughter didn't trust you."

Peter glared at Stiles,"You're forgetting who helped save Jackson and who really killed the Darach."

"Then you helped Kate Argent turn Scott into a Berserker to take his Alpha power. Then he whooped your ass," Stiles added,"Then a couple of months in Eichen House. Then the Wild Hunt where you were erased from existence."

"At least I was remembered in the end," Peter said.

A falcon flew up from above, drawing Stiles's attention away from Peter to Ally who ran up to him and he caught her just in time and picked her up.

Stiles turned back to Peter, holding Ally tightly,"I don't care about that anymore, Peter. I've got everything I need right here," Then Stiles turned away from Peter and walked away, not noticing the falcon following him from above.

When they finally called it a day, Stiles was driving home in the truck, Ally sitting in her seat with cotton candy in hand.

"Are you tired now?" Stiles asked her, noticing her yawn.

"Not really," Ally mumbled, putting some more cotton candy in her mouth.

Change Of View

Hope walked along the sidewalk of a bridge, looking down at the water at her reflection.

She didn't know why, but she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night. Especially Stiles, she didn't know why but she felt drawn to him. Not like a moth to the flame, but a magnet, to both of them.

Hope ran her fingers along the metal bar, letting out a breath.

When she heard thunder, she pulled up her hood she started to walk away, back towards the city.

Change Of View

The sun started to set and Stiles and Ally were listening to some country music, something Stiles wasn't a fan of but Ally liked it.

It started to rain and Stiles turned the wipers on as Ally continued to sing to Homesick by Kane Brown.

They started onto a bridge, and in front of them Stiles saw somebody walking along the sidewalk of the bridge.

A car slammed into theirs, making them slip across the road. Making Allison scream, the power of it rocketed them backward off the bridge, also hitting the person who wasn't fast enough to get out of the way.

Then they slammed into the water, the water coming in fast.

"Ally! Allison!" Stiles said, trying to reach over and get Allison's seatbelt off, not caring about his own.

Ally was struggling not to scream again, scared of what else could happen.

When Hope was suddenly crashed into and pushed into the water the first thing she felt was the cold water. Then her eyes cleared and she saw a truck sinking deeper into the water.

Hope swam lower, grabbing onto the tailgate and pulling herself more downward to the roof of the truck.

Digging her fingers into it, she pried the roof off, the metal screeching and a few bubbles escaping her mouth.

The driver looked up and she was shocked to see it was Stiles.

He pointed to his side where Ally had passed out from trying to hold her breath for too long. Hope swam down, ripping Ally's seatbelt off and swimming as fast as possible upward.

Bursting into the surface, Hope gasped for air. A crowd of people had gathered around to help her and Ally out of the water.

"Take her," Hope said before diving back down, using all of her speed and strength to push herself downward.

Stiles was now struggling with his seatbelt. But he could feel his consciousness fading, his brain feeling like it was about to explode.

The last thing he saw was a hand reaching toward him.

Hope pulled off his seatbelt like Ally's, pulling him upward and onto the shore.

As soon as they got onto dry land Hope started CPR, pushing down on his chest with a rhythm. Then she brought her lips down to his, pushing a lungful of air into him.

When she pulled back, he choked throwing up water, then he leaned his head back down, exhaustion overtaking him.

Hope let out a breath of relief, and an ambulance pulled up, taking Stiles, Ally, and Hope even though she knew she didn't need medical attention.

Hope was glad they just gave her a physical checkup, no blood drawing which meant she was in the clear of them discovering she was supernatural. She sat on a hospital bed as the doctor finished his examination.

"No bone fractures," The doctor said,"Not even bruising."

"I've always been lucky when it comes to injuries," Hope replied,"What's um...Is everything okay with...Stiles and Allison?"

"Are you family?"

Hope quickly thought of a lie,"He's my boyfriend. Sometimes when I go on my evening run they drive by and cheer me on. Only this time a car hit them."

"Yes. There was a drunk driver," The doctor said,"But for Stiles and Allison they're expected to make a full recovery, just some minor bruising. We're gonna keep them overnight for observation. Do you by chance have your boyfriend's medical insurance information?"

"There's no need," Hope said,"I'll pay for everything. Just make sure they're as comfortable as possible."

"Of course," The doctor said, leaving Hope alone.

Hope didn't visit them, a part of her wanted to, but she reminded herself of the fact that Stiles had basically said to get out of their lives and never come back.

Hope had done all the paperwork, using the information she had gotten from Stiles's phone which she had managed to steal.

After filling everything out, Hope vamped into Stiles and Ally's room which he had requested that they share. They were both asleep, Ally had climbed into Stiles's bed some time during the night and laid her head against her father's shoulder.

Hope couldn't help but smile at the sight of it, it was just too cute despite the circumstances.

Putting the phone down on the bedside table where a tray of uneaten hospital food laid, she turned and vamped back out.

When Hope had gotten back to her penthouse, she started to realize something. When the truck had literally crashed into her, she had felt no pain. Even an Original vampire would have broken a rib. She felt the impact, but that was it.

It could have been the adrenaline, keeping her from feeling the pain, but she doubted it.

Putting a hand to her side where the truck had hit, she pressed down on it, testing it for soreness or weak spots. The couple of other times she had been hit by a car due to her chosen living, she had always felt some residual pain, and this time there was nothing.

She needed to test something, vamping to the kitchen she grabbed a steak knife, looking at it for a moment with uncertainty. Bringing it to her palm she sliced across it. Looking down at her hand she expected to see a cut, and there was nothing but unmarked skin.

Not a drop of blood spilt, not the slightest bit of pain.

"What the hell," Hope whispered, looking at her hand like it had somehow turned into a monster's claw.

She tried it again, this time digging the tip of the blade into her flesh, pressing down harder and harder until. Snap!

Hope looked at the now broken knife in horror, it clattered onto the counter, her breathing coming out in rough pants.

She remembered something. She had torn the roof off of the truck to get to Stiles and Ally, something that before she wasn't strong enough to do. It could have just been cheap metal, or really old. But with what had just happened, she doubted it.

Even now she could feel something different in herself. She felt stronger, physically stronger.

Almost indestructible.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.2K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
352K 7.9K 21
What if Hope left Mystic Falls, like she intended to when everyone remembered her? And she came to the town of Beacon Hills, where she meets a boy a...
1.5K 3 21
-Good job Scott. Only that it took you 35 hours to find out. Now is left only 1 hour. You think it's enough to find Liam? -I'm gonna find him. -We'...
31.9K 687 13
She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a matter of days. Her name is Lydia Martin. Lydia has always been good at hiding her pain. When her parents...