𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐭𝐑𝐞...

By peaxchydreams

Life doesn't always work out the way we want it to, and Trinity knows this better than most. Due to neglectf... More

RENASCENCE
PROLOGUE
2
3

1

932 53 11
By peaxchydreams

─────────
NEW LIFE

TRINITY opened her eyes, sitting up with a start.

She gasped, hauling herself to her knees as she looked around. She looked down at herself. She wasn't wearing the dirty jeans, shirt, shoes and jacket that she was in on the day of her death.

Instead, she was wearing a beautiful white summer dress that danced in the gentle wind. She frowned as she looked around, taking in the scenery.

She was in the middle of a beautiful flower field that stretched on for miles. Rolling hills littered with thousands of colourful flowers. Deep valleys filled with sparkling, clear waters.

Tall, strong trees adorned with delicious, enticing fruits – their attractive aromas permeating the air, making Trinity's mouth water.

Trinity took tentative steps forward, feeling the soft grass underneath her bare feet. She cleared her throat and licked her lips.

"H–hello?" She called out. She stopped in the middle of the clearing, awaiting a response. She huffed, sitting down on a patch of bright green grass.

"Hello, my child."

Trinity yelped, almost falling face first into a circle of daisies in her fright. She swivelled around, almost making herself dizzy with the movement.

She was met with the most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes on. She was a giant, but she wasn't intimidating. She had dark, deep skin with glowing dark green hair and powerful, wise dark green eyes.

She was wearing a gown fit for a Queen made out of leaves, vines and flowers.

Her immense, godly beauty made Trinity's heart flutter wildly in her chest.The woman was looking down on her with such a kind, motherly smile. It made little Trinity squirm. She wasn't used to that. It was foreign, but certainly not unwelcome.

She yelped as the giantess scooped her up in her hands, holding onto her fingers for dear life. This woman was huge!

"U–uh..." she stammered. "H–hi!" She squealed, wiggling her fingers.

"W–who are you?"Trinity asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm Mother Earth," she replied. "And I know exactly who you are!" She chuckled, booping Trinity's cute little nose.

The woman laughed, gently nuzzling her nose against Trinity's. Trinity laughed loudly as she nuzzled back carefully, not wanting to topple over. The woman looked at Trinity with soft eyes.

Trinity craned her neck to look up at her curiously, her dark eyes dancing over the woman's beautiful face.

"I'm so sorry, my child.." the woman whispered, gently caressing her hair. Trinity's stomach erupted with butterflies as she eagerly leaned into the touch.

Is this what love felt like?

"W–what for?" Trinity gnawed at her bottom lip nervously. Why was this woman apologising to her?

"You've had such a difficult life. You went through things no little girl sjouke have to experience, and for that..I'm deeply sorry." The woman murmured thickly before bestowing a gentle kiss on her forehead. Trinity wasn't sure how to react. She didn't feel anger or sadness.

She just felt strange. So she just shrugged. "It's okay. I'm not there anymore," she whispered as she looked up at the woman through her strange eyelashes.

The woman petted her once more. Trinity liked this woman. She curled into the touch like an affection starved kitten.

She was kind and beautiful! Plus, she gave her pets! It was something that she never felt this before. She could get used to this!

"Your greatest desires will come true. You are going to get the family that you've always wanted, sweet girl. You won't be alone anymore. You will have so much and so much more. This family will be yours..Always and Forever.." the woman murmured the last two words with a knowing smile.

Trinity's heart jolted as she listened to the beautiful and intelligent woman. She recognised those words!

But from where?

"B–but–"

The woman placed a long finger against her lips, silencing her. "Shhh.." she shushed her like a mother would calm a newborn babe.

"It's okay, sweet girl. You don't have to say anything. It's going to be alright. You are going to have the life you've always wanted, my dear," she said in a joyful voice, her eyes brimming with tears.

Little Trinity's heart broke. Why was this beautiful woman crying? Had she done something wrong?

"W–wait–"

A drop of the woman's powerful tears splashed onto Trinity's cheek and she slowly faded from view in a soft cloud of light.

─────────

TRINITY blinked. Where the fuck was she? She tried to look around, but she was too little. Her vision was blurry and she felt so hungry. She wiggled her little, stubby limbs and cried.

She cried and cried, hoping that someone would heard her. She was all alone in this strange place. Her voice started to hurt, so her cries had dwindled to little whimpers.

Her "new life" wasn't off to a great start. She was a fucking baby! She sniffed, raising a little fist to rub at her eyes.

She gurgled as she wriggled again, her eyes starting to tear up once more. But before she could open her mouth to wail, someone gently scooped her up into their arms.

They gently rocked her, whispering sweetly into her little ear, ceasing all her worries. Her fussing dwindled and she hiccuped, snuggling into the strangers arms.

"There you go...that's it..."

"What's a sweet girl like you doing here?"

Trinity blinked rapidly, her little mouth falling open in shock.

She recognised that voice!

Soon enough, she was looking up into the handsome face of Daniel Gillies. A squeal left her lips and she wriggled in his arms, looking at him with wide and happy eyes.

Then she realised that it wasn't Daniel Gillies, but Elijah Mikaelson.

Her favourite Mikaelson!

When she watched the Vampire Diaries, she had such a crush on him and even imagined what it would be like being his daughter. She couldn't imagine that she was in his arms!

Another happy gurgle left her lips as she reached out to touch his face. Elijah leaned down, letting the little baby feel his face. Trinity squeezed his cheeks and nose, squashing them together.

She giggled high in his throat. He looked so funny! But he still looked incredibly gorgeous as always. She couldn't believe that she was in his arms.

Then Trinity sniffed, wanting to be closer to him. She huffed, wriggling in his arms. Elijah chuckled, wrapping her in her fluffy pink blanket and holding her close to his chest.

Trinity tucked her head underneath his bearded chin, snuggling even further into his large, strong body. She giggled happily, wriggling about.

Elijah laughed, the sound making his chest rumble against Trinity's little body. Trinity giggled at the sound. She wriggled more, squealing happily.

Was he her father now?!

Elijah chuckled, tickling his finger underneath her chin. Trinity grabbed it and looked at him with shimmering brown eyes as she squeezed it with all her strength.

His laughter was so beautiful!

He didn't laugh much in the show, and she wished that he could laugh more. Perhaps she could make him laugh!

She wanted to hear it always!

She started to gurgle gibberish as Elijah walked away from the forest clearing, no doubt heading towards the Mikaelson mansion.

Elijah had no idea why he was taking her home. But he couldn't leave her there for someone else to find. He didn't want anyone else taking her and caring for her.

He knew that the logical thing was to take her to the police station. But a small part of him didn't want to. He was drawn to this baby. His once dormant fatherly instincts were screaming at him to make her his.

She couldn't wait to meet the others! She loved the characters dearly. Maybe she could make them happy with her presence!

Soon enough, the newborn Trinity drifted off to sleep, lulled by the lovely deep voice and the purposeful steps of the one and only Elijah Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...