1

─────────NEW LIFE

─────────
NEW LIFE

TRINITY opened her eyes, sitting up with a start.

She gasped, hauling herself to her knees as she looked around. She looked down at herself. She wasn't wearing the dirty jeans, shirt, shoes and jacket that she was in on the day of her death.

Instead, she was wearing a beautiful white summer dress that danced in the gentle wind. She frowned as she looked around, taking in the scenery.

She was in the middle of a beautiful flower field that stretched on for miles. Rolling hills littered with thousands of colourful flowers. Deep valleys filled with sparkling, clear waters.

Tall, strong trees adorned with delicious, enticing fruits – their attractive aromas permeating the air, making Trinity's mouth water.

Trinity took tentative steps forward, feeling the soft grass underneath her bare feet. She cleared her throat and licked her lips.

"H–hello?" She called out. She stopped in the middle of the clearing, awaiting a response. She huffed, sitting down on a patch of bright green grass.

"Hello, my child."

Trinity yelped, almost falling face first into a circle of daisies in her fright. She swivelled around, almost making herself dizzy with the movement.

She was met with the most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes on. She was a giant, but she wasn't intimidating. She had dark, deep skin with glowing dark green hair and powerful, wise dark green eyes.

She was wearing a gown fit for a Queen made out of leaves, vines and flowers.

Her immense, godly beauty made Trinity's heart flutter wildly in her chest.The woman was looking down on her with such a kind, motherly smile. It made little Trinity squirm. She wasn't used to that. It was foreign, but certainly not unwelcome.

She yelped as the giantess scooped her up in her hands, holding onto her fingers for dear life. This woman was huge!

"U–uh..." she stammered. "H–hi!" She squealed, wiggling her fingers.

"W–who are you?"Trinity asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm Mother Earth," she replied. "And I know exactly who you are!" She chuckled, booping Trinity's cute little nose.

The woman laughed, gently nuzzling her nose against Trinity's. Trinity laughed loudly as she nuzzled back carefully, not wanting to topple over. The woman looked at Trinity with soft eyes.