PROOF of Bangtan 💜

By Lilith_koo488

Y/N fall for man only visible to her. The world where her imagination and reality clashes. Takes her to journ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
PART 7
PART 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
PART 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 6

36 4 0
By Lilith_koo488

The pitter-patter of raindrops mixed with sound of blowing wind. White window curtains swirling .

With heavy breath i woke up from my bed and turned the switch on, there was no electricity. I hated darkness, it felt like engulfing me.

With hands i held my head clenching my hairs in frustration.
"What a weird dream!"

I picked up my phone it was 4:00 am in the winter morning but felt like mid night.

With the flash light i went to search for some candle.

"I have a weird imagination, i almost believe that everything was happening for real. Thank god it was just a dream." I mumbled on my way to the kitchen.

After looking for few minutes...

"Yeah! I found some...lets light you up"

I lit up the candle.
Saw a sudden appearance of someone.

"Ah ! "
I filched in shock.

"There is no one. Y/n wake up you are still in your sleep" i said to myself while tapping on my head .

"You know ...that i can't...show me...give you me...na nana na na na nanann na na..." I starting singing to calm myself down on way to my room.

Its one of the song Jungkook sing usually . I miss him but i don't wanna disturb him by calling right now.
I am strong i have always lived alone i can survive a black out too...no big deal.

I sat on the bed with some snacks and thought to watch some k-drama to distract myself because i could not stop thinking about the dream.

"Why did he kept blaming me in the dream? What weird place i saw" I wondered.

"Because he is a jerk!" Someone answered back.

This time i knew i am not imagining its for real. I can feel it.

"Who is there? Come out , i am not afraid of you"

To be honest i was hell afraid right now. Someone just broke in my house while its dark and i am alone.

"Sure you are strong, but i am stronger" He appeared and sat next to my bed.

"Taehyung ...! For real...i -i thought it was just a dream"

"Surprised to see me?" he asked while smirking.

"What are you doing here?"

" Don't you know by now, i came to take you."

"Where?"

"To Bangtan land."

"And why exactly would i go there?" I crossed my arms i strong disagreement.

"To become free, from every thing that bothers you...become my Queen and we will live happily forever."

"There is no forever..."

Leaned closer i could almost feel this breath on my neck he whispered,
"Then give me a chance to show you."

"Jungkook..." I said involuntarily.

"That bastard ran away! "

" I need to find him"

" Only i can take you there...but wait! Why would i do that ?"

"What do you want"

Watching me through dark orbs of his eyes. It feel hypnotizing like before.

" Marry me, become my Queen"

"I ain't marrying you. You are some creature not even human"

"Don't call me that ever again, you can't judge a book by its cover"

I guess i have to play along with him . What ever is Wrong or right i will deal it with Jungkook. But first i have to convince this son of an evil bitch to help me .

"Ok i will come with you" said with puppy eyes.

He started laughing at me.

"You think you can fool me from this acting.
Well! I can read your thought , ideas, and every single thing that flashes through your head."

I felt completely blank , i remembered when Jungkook said the strongest emotions rules my heart , mind and body. There is no way i can lie to him.

"I will make you submit to me! And completely take over you....."

This time his was was loud and clearly dominant, it was shaking me to core.

"But don't worry i will not force you, you will yourself beg to me"

😨😨😨

Jungkook's pov ....

"Jimishi!" While hugging him.

"Uh! Get off me JK! You are suffocating me"

"Hehe...sorry hyung! Thankyou for saving me"

"Who else would if i don't. Have tea!"

"Jimishi where did Namjoon hyung go?
Taehyung said it was because of me."

"Since y/n stopped to believe in love there were more and more dark energy building up. Taehyung was getting stronger and stronger.

But the day you escaped from chamber all hopes started dying. He took over the throne and expelled Joonie for the Bangtan.

Me and other faries had to hide too"

"How did August D find me in forest of secrets? "

"Deforestation my boy! Its not a place to hide anymore"

" We need to find Namjoon.
We cannot let Tae take over her. I can't let him destroy her."

"Lets go Jimishi! And finish his chapter"

"Umm....with those weak limbs! I'm not quite sure"

"Lets be practical here! We need help to form an alliance against him"

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 112 22
Mistery, crime, thriller, comedy, a college student yn. professor fell in love with her and make his girlfriend and yn finds out the mystery of...
9.1K 162 22
It's about a girl named y/n that babysits a child for someone and falls in love with him will he like her back.
1.2K 37 9
Jungkook, the vampire and the protagonist Y/n fall in love with each other. But will their relationship survive?
202K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...