š™ˆš™§. "š™‹š™Žš™”š˜¾š™ƒš™Š"š™‡š™Šš™‚š™„ļæ½...

By StorytellerofNight

š™’š™š š™Øš™šš™š š™¢š™–š™£š™® š™„š™šš™¤š™„š™”š™š š™–š™§š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™™ š™Ŗš™Ø š™€š™«š™šš™§š™®š™™š™–š™®. š™’š™š š™¢š™šš™šš™© š™£š™šš™¬ š™„š™šš™¤š™„š™”š™š š™šš™«ļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 7

145 17 19
By StorytellerofNight

"What are you thinking?" Junho asks as he sat on the other couch facing Sumedh.

Sumedh looks up nd nods.

"You know...you have been acting weird since you started treating Minnie"

Sumedh looks up again,

"Minnie?" He asks.

"Yeah..Mallika we used to call her that remember?"

Sumedh sighs, "Not really"

Junho looks at him with concern,

"Is everything fine?"

"Everything is fine. It's just her case is confusing me"

"How's that?"

"Look i can't say you the whole thing now...but it's just if she don't shows any sign of getting better then it will be tough for her"

"I understand ..."

Junho asks again,

"You know..i don't understand one thing.."

Sumedh furrows,

"How can she not remember one singel thing after so many attempts. I am really not ready to believe that so many amazing psychologists just failed treating her"

"Exactly..i was thinking the same! She must show some signs of getting better nd not worse" Sumedh says.

After a moment of silence Sumedh gets up,

"Where you goin?"

"WE ARE GOIN.." he says lookin back at Junho,

"Where?"

"Basant's place"

"I need to know something more"

Basant rush to the door when he heard the bell ringing, it was his off day so he was in house. He looks through the monitor and saw Sumedh with Junho.

He was not expecting them to be here. But he grants the access to get in nd the nxt moment Basant heard the door opening nd two of his mates getting in.

"I wasn't expecting you guys!" He said.

"Nor did i knew we were coming here" Junho replies casually.

Basant furrows. It didn't take him long to understand that Sumedh brought him and said nothing about his plan. As usual.

He turns to Sumedh who was looking around the windows,

"Are we expecting some more people?" He asked.

Sumedh turns, "No. Can i go to ur roof ?"

"Yeah sure..I'll get the key"

Basant leads the two males nd opens the lock. Sumedh looks carefully outside before walking in.

"Now now, u better tell me what's in your mind" Junho asks getting impatient.

Sumedh says, " look there " he points at a mansion.

"What's with that place?" said Basant.

"Isn't it Kartikey's house?" Junho looks at Sumedh who nods.

"So what?" Basant said in confusion.

"Well..we are gonna keep an eye on her "

"Mallika?" Says Basant.

"Yes...there is something odd. In  morning I and Junho were discussing how Mallika didn't get back her memories even after so many efforts"

Basant thought for a while and said,
"You know even i thought of this but..i still don't have an answer for it"

"But now we'll have" Sumedh says.

"Good thing that Basant's house is just opposite to Mallika's" said Junho.

"But isn't it like bad to keep an eye on someone secretly" Basant asks with concern.

"Well..as per my duty it isn't wrong" Sumedh says as Basant understood what he meant by duty.

"And we are doing it for her good future " Junho says.

Basant sighs, "You are right. Now let's get inside for now"

The three of them went in nd make themselves comfortable on the couch.

Basant started, "You know the neighbor still complained about her again"

"Did they?" Junho says in a sad tone.

"Yeah..i don't think Kartikey can hold her for long" Basant says with a sigh.

"Do you like properly know what happened to her?" Sumedh asked.

"No..i just heard from Kartikey that she got into a fight with some men nd then they hitted her on head nd then she lost her memories" Basant explains.

Sumedh made a poker face.

"What's with the face?" Junho says.

"We are missing something. I am having a feeling that Kartikey is not saying the full truth. Or maybe you are not saying the full truth" Sumedh says glaring at Basant.

"W-what you mean?" Basant stammers.

"I mean to tell me the truth. WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED BASANT!" Sumedh says looking staright at his friend.

Basant gulps. For some unknown reason he felt a chill running down from his spine.

Junho interrupts, "Sumedh..i have been working with Basant for long, I don't think he is lying"

Sumedh laid back on the couch nd rolls his eyes to Junho,

"You can't lie to a psychologist. We can read people just by seeing them" Sumedh huffs.

Junho looks at Basant, he sighs nd says,

"Well should i call Kartikey?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kartikey was sitting beside Basant knowing nothing . Junho nd Sumedh were sitting together though both of them were not thinking the same.

Junho broke the silence,

"So..how's Mallika?" He asked addressing Kartikey.

Kartikey nods, " Just like before"

Silence again took place.

"So for what did we all gathered?"
asked Kartikey.

"Well u see Katty" Sumedh says as he gets up from his place, "When you go to a doctor which ever filed they may be, it is useless to hide anything from them"

Kartikey sits up straight.

"So if you really want Mallika to get cure you better tell the whole truth" Sumedh stops as he took the seat in front of Kartikey.

Kartikey looks at Basant,

"He is right tho..i mean if we don't trust on him then who?" Basant says.

Kartikey nods,

"Fine..you know Mallika is a reporter and she exposed a drug dealer. After that incident. We sent her to abroad, as it might be risk for her to stay. After she returns we again thought to keep her out of sight just to be more sure. But she is stubborn nd her this nature got her into this big trouble.

She went out for some groceries but when she was not returning i and my few ppl went to look out for her. Nd then u all know she was on street and what happened..." Kartikey explains.

Sumedh stayed quiet for a bit and asked,

"You said 'we sent her to abroad' who is this we?"

"Vasu"

"Who's that?"

"Mallika's cameraman"

"Where is he now?"

"I-i don't know. I haven't seen him since ages"

Sumedh gets quiet again.

Junho asked,

"Why didn't you tell me before about this?"

"It's nothing personal believe me..i just wanna make sure she is safe"

"Well..i don't really understand but nvm" Junho close his eyes and rest his head back.

Sumedh said,

"So you think it was the drug dealing man who did all this?"

"I-i mean who can?"

"Hm..."

Sumedh gets up,
"Let's go for now Junho"

Junho follows what his brother said.
They almost walked to the door when Kartikey asked,

"How did you know that i was hiding something?"

Sumedh turns back,

"It's the game of Observation and Deduction"

Saying this he leaves.

At home Junho was not in a good mood.
Sumedh noticed that since they came out from Basant's place.

"What happened?" He poked Junho's cheeks.

Junho looks at him,

"Nothing..just i don't understand why Kartikey lied to me?"

Sumedh sighs,

"Why do you care? It's his choice afterall"

Junho nods, "You won't get it"

"You didn't keep any connections after you went away from here" he says.

Sumedh's face went blank he quietly moves away,

"I'll take my rest you may continue crying or being sad"

Sumedh locked his room and crawls on his soft bed.

"Who is this Vasu?" He thought to himself.

He took the pen nd dairy and starts to write on it. After some time he kept his thing aside and laid back on his bed.

He was about to sleep when he heard a knock on his door,
He knew it was Junho but he didn't move to open the door.

After sometime the knock stopped and Sumedh could here foot steps going away.

He turns around and sighs deeply,

"Tomorrow's gonna be a long day"

He says before he went to sleep.

______________________________________

Hello!

What you think will Sumedh find Vasu?

Who is Vasu rather than a camera man?

Why do you think Sumedh left connection after he went to abroad?

Lemme know in the comment how you like this chapter.

P.S : sorry for mistakes.

Hope to see you soon,
@/kaiXmoonlight 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 457 18
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...
2.3K 254 5
*š™øššƒ š™øšš‚ š™° š™æšš„ššš™“ š™µš™øš™²ššƒš™øš™¾š™½. š™øššƒ š™·š™°šš‚ š™½š™¾ š™²š™¾š™½š™½š™“š™²ššƒš™øš™¾š™½ šš†š™øššƒš™· š™°š™½ššˆ ššš™“š™°š™» š™øš™½š™²š™øš™³š™“š™½ššƒ š™¾šš š™²š™·š™°ššš™°š™²ššƒš™“šš š™¾šš ļæ½...
40.7K 2.8K 35
"Pyaar....pyaar to sab kuchh hai...is duniya mein esa kuchh nahi jo pyaar na kar sake" Mahi rani hai.......business aur underworld ki. Aavyan raja ha...
20.3K 1.2K 18
š™³šš‘ššŠšš’šš›šš¢ššŠ šš‚šš’šš—šššš‘ ššššŠšššš‘ššžššŸššŠšš—ššœšš‘šš’ šššš‘ššŽ š™¼ššŠšššš’ššŠ š™ŗšš’šš—šš šš˜šš š™¼ššžšš–šš‹ššŠšš’ ššššŠšš•šš• šš’šš— šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš šš’šššš‘ ššŠ šš‹šš›šš˜šš šš— šš˜šš›šš‹ššœ...