𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢...

By TomHollandstan18

Imagines including you and characters from shadowhunters. This book also contains short stories with other ch... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤)
𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺)
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴 (𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦)
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦)
𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥)
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺)
𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭)
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦? (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 (𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘞𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤)
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤)
𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯 (𝘑𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢)
𝘠𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘯 (𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘮
𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘐𝘧 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 (𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘉𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘉𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 (𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘛𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 (𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘈𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘯 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘜𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)
𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)

62 4 12
By TomHollandstan18

requested by: -beautybooks

a notification. i picked up my phone and looked who it was from. simon lewis. he was telling me he was outside as we were going on a date.

i saw him sat in his car, touching up his hair in the rear-view mirror with the tips of his fingers. i ran downstairs and opened my front door.

"don't worry, lewis, your hair looks great!" i tell him with a smirk.

"woah," i hear him say under his breath, but of course it wasn't that quiet because simon isn't the most discreet person you'll
meet.

"you look amazing, y/n." he said, running his eyes up and down my body as i stood by his car.

he quickly jumped out of the driver seat and rushed round to the passenger door.

"m'lady." he said in a 'gentleman' voice as he opened the car door, patiently waiting for me to step inside and take a seat.

"that's very chivalrous of you, i should take you out on more dates." i tell him with a little laugh. he smirks at me and then walks back round to the drivers seat.

"so where are we going first?" simon asked as he started his car.

"ooo am i in charge of the date then?" i ask, looking over at him.

"of course, always the ladies choice. so, where to first?"

"hmm, what about the movie theatre?" i suggest.

"sounds like a plan." simon replies as he begins to drive.

i lift my body up higher as simon's car is a convertible and the roof was down. i could see him looking up at me with a smile on his face as my hands were in the air, feeling the brush of wind against my skin.

when we arrived at the movie theatre, which wasn't too far from my house. we saw which movies were playing...

"star wars!" simon says, excited.

"we'll get 2 tickets to the star wars movie." i say. i had watched all of the star wars movies because simon had insisted like his life had depended on it and i have to agree that they weren't too bad.

when we had found our seat we sat down and i had my head resting on simon's shoulder.

his thumb was gently caressing the skin on my thigh and his other hand was holding onto mine.

we were sat right at the back of the movie theatre, so nobody could see us.

simon turned his head towards mine and gently kissed my lips, but the gentle aspect of the kiss didn't last too long because his tongue was already finding it's way into my mouth.

"simon, you're going to miss the movie." i whisper against his lips.

"but this is so much better than star wars." he says, pushing a strand of hair from my face.

that's all the convincing i needed. i pulled the strands of hair on the back of simon's head and pushed his lips against mine.

we did this for the majority of the movie, but it was definitely a better experience.

when the movie was over, we walked out the theatre holding hands. "great movie wasn't it?" i said with a smile.

"yeah, best one i've seen."

i pulled simon out of the movie theatre and back to his car.

"pass me your keys, i'm taking us to the next destination." simon didn't say a word, just nodded and chucked his keys towards me.

i drove us to the hunters moon, the only bar i really went to, but i loved it there. i had taken simon there once before, but it wasn't exactly a date, more like a friends catchup?

when we arrived, i ordered us both a drink, obviously i didn't get an actual drink, but still.

"what's it like being a vampire?" simon asked me, honestly curious.

"other than the fact that i'm literally dead, it's not too bad. luckily, being a daylighter means my life isn't too different, but i guess the cons are having to watch the people you love and care for age, while you stay the same."

"yeah, i couldn't imagine what it's like and i'm not good with blood so i'd have no hope of survival."

"trust me, you get used to it." i told him with a little laugh.

we carried on talking and laughing together, not caring about the time, only the time we were spending together.

"do you wanna get out of here?" i asked.

"yeah. i'll call a cab."

i told the driver the address of my boathouse because that was the closest to the hunters moon.

when we had arrived, i pulled simon out of the car while laughing with him and then we both sat on the sofa in my 'living room'

"how are you so pretty?" he said to me before leaning down and kissing me on the lips. i pulled him down on top of me as i carried on kissing him.

i grabbed the bottom of simon's shirt and ripped it off of him, only parting from his lips for a second. now our bodies were even closer than before. i pulled my green dress off, leaving me in only my underwear.

simon made the same sound he did when he saw me earlier, but this time he made it much more obvious.

i turned us over so i was on top of simon and i began making a trail of kissing down his abs. he pulled me back up to his face and kissed me again, holding my face so tightly against his and he had one arm wrapped around my waist as he pushed his hips up into mine.

the next morning, we woke up, my head on simon's chest. he was awake before me, stroking circles on my head with his finger.

"good morning." he whispered, his voice still low and husky.

"morning." i replied.

i turned my head to face him and simon gently placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"that was the best date i've ever been on." simon said to me as he played with the palm of my hand.

"i'm glad i'm a good date." i laughed.

"you are. thank you for a great night."

"don't go too soft on me, lewis. but yes, it was a great date."

"i love you." simon muttered as he pulled me closer to him.

"i love you too, simon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 10.7K 100
Instagram can be a place filled with nice pictures of food and families, but what happens when Clary and her friends in the Shadow World opens up the...
2K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...
62.8K 3.9K 90
An AU Malec Love Story. Magnus has had to force himself to be someone he isn't. Stripping himself of his personality, sexuality and appearance. After...