Malik - Z.M (Book 1, Malik Se...

Od violentxlines

Is it wrong for me to express this kind of feeling welcomely? Is it wrong for me to even anticipate the thriv... Viac

1.
2.
3.
Not an update :)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
PRIVATE CHAPTERS.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Authors note.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
New book!!

33.

20.2K 909 663
Od violentxlines

Small update but, kind of worth it (;

Zayn stands and places his hands on my shoulders to push me further towards Blake who's standing in front of me.

He's shirtless and only wearing his underwear that's holding back raging wood.

I swallow as Zayns lips press to my ear. "Well look at this. You finally get a chance with him."

Blames bright blue gaze seems troubled as I stare up at him. He's still as gorgeous as ever.

Oh my god.

"Blake." I whisper.

"Im sorry Liss." He replies quietly.

"Do something!" Someone scowls in the small audience.

I slowly look back at Zayn as Blame steps closer to me.

Zayn's eyes are dark but he's refusing to give anything away.

Fine. If he wants to throw me in like this, I'll make use to it.

When I turn to face Blake, his hands skim my hair over my shoulder, gaining him access to my neck as he leans down to kiss the ticklish skin.

I close my eyes as I press my body to his tall body.

His hard member is already probing me in the stomach and I jump from a fright when he hoists me up and lays me down on the ballroom floor.

His lips trail slowly down my body, needing and licking my neglected brëasts as my hands run through his thick hair.

I close my eyes to make it look as if I'm enjoying this. But I don't know. I think I am.

Besides my aching back. I really am enjoying this.

It's Blake. I did have a thing for him at one point.

Just as long as Zayn is watching me enjoying another mans lips on my body, that's all that matters to me right now.

When he continues down South, my breathing increases and I close my eyes as his lips and tongue move along my open pusśy.

I groan lightly as his tongue, much like a jack hammer, sends me through a sea of desire.

My hands, often searching for something to grip on, grabs onto some poor lady's leg above me and I shake as my climax slowly starts to pull through but I pull away, causing my pussy to throb and ache from the denial of my climax.

I sit up slightly as Blakes lips glisten from my aroúsal.

I push him down on the ground and straddle him backwards so I'm purposefully facing Zayn.

Leaning down, I keep my eyes on him as I come close to Blakes hard member that's secured by the flimsy material of underwear.

I tuck it down, causing his erectíon to spring free and I grasp onto it as I feel Blakes tongue working its way back to my pleasure.

I stroke his shäft slowly, causing his hips to buck up and I press my free hand down against hips to stop him from doing that.

"Sit on his face princess!" Someone calls out.

I can't even register the audience. All I see is Blake and Zayn.

Looking down at his rather large length, I take his tip in my mouth and watch has legs slowly tense as I move my mouth up and down his shäft.

I frown at the strange taste though. He kind of tastes like strawberry.

Maybe that's what Savina had put on me.

My eyes fall on Zayn as I slide my mouth up and down Blakes long length and he shifts.

Sitting up slightly, I stop for a moment as Blakes tongue continues to fuck me. My hips, with a mind of its own, start to move against his tongue and I moan out as his hands cup around my brèasts.

My hand is still cupped around his length, but I'm so focused on his tongue. It feels so good.

I manage to pull myself together and engulfed him in my mouth again.

Taking a deep breath, I take him all in my mouth and almost gag but resist as I pull away and continue to stroke as I collect my breath together.

I lick up and down his shäft and around his tip.

I stop momentarily as I feel my climax approaching me.

Fuck.

I sit up again, my hands resting on his hamstrings as my reaching becomes erratic.

I gasp and stir my hips around his tongue as my high finally approaches me.

I close my eyes and moan as my nails unintentionally dig into his skin.

Taking a moment to ride out my orgašm on his tongue, I grab his còck and stroke it as my mouth bobs up and down his shäft.

I almost forget that I'm in a room filled with people.

My orgašm is still buzzing through my legs, weakening me as I suck and stroke him.

When my jaw starts to become numb, I pull away and continue to use my hand. His whole body starts to stiffen and I close my mouth around him as he thrusts his dick into my mouth while his moans echo through the room.

His warm, salty liquids fill my mouth and I swallow quickly without even realising.

Ugh. I just swallowed. But he hasn't even finished his load when I pull away and continue to empty his juices.

I close my eyes as it hits my face and I giggle nervously until I feel someone grabbing my arm.

Zayn pulls me up and I frown confused as he drags me away from the crowd and up the first staircase.

With the grip he has around me, I'm basically being carried because I can't walk that fast up the stairs.

He soon gives up and hoists me up over his shoulder and I squeal.

As soon as he puts me down by the bed, the door slams shut and I fall to the ground clumsily as the heels give out on me.

He scowls at me and wipes something off my face before wiping it on his pants in disgust.

Blakes cum.

I pierce my lips together as my fear slightly ignites.

"Did I do something wrong master?" I question quietly.

I try not to smile and he laughs wickedly.

"Oh no pet you did fucking perfect." Zayn spits.

I stand slowly after taking my stilettos off.

My confusion slowly starts to take over.

"That shit you're trying to pull with me?!" Zayn scowls and shakes his head before pacing the room with hands in his hair.

I blink at him.

Ahh okay.

He stops abruptly and I step back as his eyes darken.

"You miss him?" Zayn questions.

I step back as he steps closer, but the bed stops me.

"Do you like the way he touches you?" Zayn says quietly.

I swallow as his hands skim down my neck.

Resist Alissa!

"Did he pleasure you better than I did?" Zayn whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip. I know my answer is going to infuriate him. But I'm killing to see a reaction out of him.

"Yes, Master." I lie quietly.

Zayn steps back to read my face. "Liar."

"Who, you?" I whisper.

He frowns and pierce his lips together before slowly licking his lips. Stepping forward, he leans down to kiss me and I'm saved by a knock on the door.

I let out a breath as Zayns eyes lock with my own.

"What?!" He scowls out loud.

The door opens and I look down as Sabina peaks her head through.

"Sir? The owners want another event with her." Sabina says.

I swallow and shake my head as a small grin falls on my lips.

So they liked me?

"I'd love too." I lie.

Zayn shakes his head. "No. Absolutely not."

"They love her-" Sabina tries again.

"I don't care!" Zayn scolds. "Go downstairs."

I step aside to get into the bathroom to wash my hands.

My face is flustered. My eyes are wide.

Oh god I have cum on my tits.

I clean myself quickly as Zayn continues to ramble with Sabina.

When I'm finally done cleaning myself, I walk out into the room and see Zayn sauntering towards me.

I swallow hard and try to push him away when I realise whats he's going to do, but he's so strong and fast.

He grabs my hands and pushes me against the bathroom door so fast and abruptly. His lips crash to my own and I fight my insides to prevent myself from falling for him.

But it's so hard.

He wraps his hands around my waist, careful not to touch my back and he hoists me up. He steps closer to use the wall as support and I grip into his shoulders.

Zayn's lips brush against my neck and he groans in annoyance.

"You fucking smell like him." Zayn scowls.

"Good!" I spit.

He whirls around and places me on the bed, his body still hovering over my own as he buries his face into my neck, continuing to kiss my skin.

I hold my breath and find the urge in me to push him away.

"You like his lips all over your body?" Zayn whispers.

I bite my lip. "Mmm."

"Do I not pleasure you enough baby girl?" He continues.

I close my eyes as his skilled hands cup around my breásts.

God he's making this so hard for me!

"No. Daddy's too busy pleasuring his other whores." I say bitterly.

He bites down on my neck quite hard and I yelp and jolt away from him.

Zayn smirks down at me, eyes dark as my conscious continues to sneer at me for giving in so quickly.

"You have no idea how pissed off I was seeing you with him." Zayn whispers.

I clutch into my neck. You just fucking bit me.

Zayn frowns and closes his eyes as I stare up at him.

He looks down, resting his head against my chest and I swallow.

"Liss, I'm sorry." He whispers.

I frown. "For what?!"

"Last night." He shakes his head and sighs annoyed as he looks at me again.

He never apologises. Even if he knows he's wrong. He never fucking apologises.

"Don't manipulate me!" I scowl.

"I'm not." He shakes his head.

I shake my head too and sit up, but he pushes me back down.

"I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth!" I sneer.

He doesn't reply, instead he kisses me again and I try to push him away.

"Stop!"

Zayn pins my hands up above my head and I try to wiggle out until I finally relax and start kissing him back.

My control flies away when his hands gently glide down my waist, causing my skin to tingle and my heart to beat.

No. Stop.

I wrap my hands under his arms and around his back as his body presses against my own.

His lips mould perfectly with mine and I groan quietly as his finger glide down to my lower region.

Zayn presses his body against mine as I eat his zipper and I shift my butt off the bed slightly, giving him better access to my rear region.

He leaves a kiss against my neck before using my own aroúsal from earlier to lubricate my rare.

I hate myself right now. But I'm so weak.

Zayn's lips are back at my ear and I swallow.

"You swallow his load and not mine." Zayn whispers as he slowly inserts himself.

I hold my breath as he pulls back and leans over me as he pulls out slowly, leaving his tip inside to tease himself.

"That's offensive baby girl." Zayn murmurs before thrusting inside me.

I cry out when I realise how animalistic he's being. I sit up slightly and he pushes me back down on the bed before leaning his body against my own.

I wince as his rough thrústs stretch me even more. How much more can this guy stretch me.

I grip onto his back as he buries his face into my neck.

He bites down on my skin again, but less harder than before as he turns to look at my face.

I squeeze my eyes closed as he sits up and continues to thrust.

I grip onto the bed sheets as he pounds into me, each thrust becoming harder as the sweat begins to build up around his hairline.

When his body starts to tense and his thrústs become sloppy, I tighten myself around him and he curses under his breath before collapsing over me.

Both of us are breathing in sync and I close my eyes as he leaves a kiss against my neck then my cheek.

"You're mine Alissa." He whispers.

I blink and look at him in confusion as he rolls of me to stare at the ceiling.

He looks back at me and I hold my breath as his ryes, vibrant and welcoming lock with my own.

"Mine." He states as if I didn't hear him.

He takes a deep breath to collect himself and I close my eyes.

"I don't know if I can forgive you." I whisper weakly.

Zayn closes his eyes and bites his lip before looking at me again.

"I can't ignore what I feel for you."

My whole world reels to a stop as I look at him.

"I tried to prove a point, and it only made me realise that I can't ignore it." Zayn whispers.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm not dreaming am I?!

"And then Blake." He scowls, shaking his head. "Seeing you with him."

He can't even finish his sentence.

"I guess I knew how you felt last night." Zayn whispers.

A/N: 

Do you believe What Zayn is saying is true? Or should Alissa remain cold.

I love you my loveliesssss

Three smutty chapters. I'm so ughhh rn 

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: lifeofchvnel

-Chanel xxx

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.9K 303 35
*I had my last dance when I died. well technically, I didn't die; my brother did. but it felt like I died, I wish I died. he was driving us to the au...
5.7K 298 31
✔️We were sitting on the couch, my feet in his lap. "So, why don't you have a girlfriend?" "Ah, she dumped me after the trial, that's why I'm here...
11K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...
2.3M 49.9K 38
As my eyes landed on her; I immediately know where she belongs too. She is the one, I'm looking for. No doubt her sexy figure, blue orbs which just s...