Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀25

95 2 0
By heartandlionreader

Ethan:
"Oh right sorry so right now I am going to ask you a couple of questions then you can answer them for me ok."

Jessica:
"Ok then let do this."

Ethan:
"What I like to hear ok first question what happened when you were fighting him but don't tell me what move did he do because I will ask later on got it."

Jessica:
"Yeah I got it well he got me by the hair and put me on the floor he did something but I am not going to tell you what yet but I move before he could do that I got his hands and did a jab cross but that did not work he did a something that I am also got going to say yet which it did work, once he did that I wanted to get up and help her fight but I couldn't and I think that was it."

Ethan:
"Ok well thank you for letting me ok now what kind of moves did he do to you and also can you please give me a description on what are theses moves got
it."

Jessica:
"Yeah I got it well he did a flying kicks double-Leg Takedown now do you want to know what is both of them?"

Ethan:
"Yes please."

Jessica:
"We'll a flying kick is a jump kick is a type of kick in certain martial arts and in martial-arts based gymnastics, with the particularity that the kick is delivered while in the air, specifically moving ("flying") into the opponent after a running start to gain forward momentum, and a the double leg takedown (colloquially known as a double leg or double) involves grabbing the opponent with both arms around the opponent's legs while keeping the chest close to the opponent, and using this position to force the opponent to the ground so now you know."

Ethan:
"Ok the next question is what is hurting you right now."

Jessica:
"Umm my right leg back and around my stomach and my head because of when he pull my hair and my left hand."

Ethan:
"Ok is your left hand is your dominant hand."

Jessica:
"Yes it is."

Ethan:
"Ok then are you ready for me to do a check up on you."

Jessica:
"Umm I do not know may I go to the bathroom please."

Ethan:
"Yeah sure their a bathroom right there."

Jessica:
"Thanks." I went to the bathroom I sat in the toilet and I saw blood oh no and what I am not on my periods because I had it a week ago now I need to tell him and my boyfriend why does this have to happen to me. "UMM ETHAN DO YOU HAVE PADS FOR ME TO USE?"

Ethan:
"I THINK I DO I WILL BE BACK."

Jessica:
"THANK YOU."

Cooper:
"Ethan why does she have her periods?"

Ethan:
"What do you mean?"

Cooper:
"I mean that she had it last week why would she have her periods now?"

Ethan:
"Well if I find out then I have to do a blood test and I know that she is already scared do I want to make her more scared."

Cooper:
"So what are you talking about."

Ethan:
"I am saying this that I need to do a blood test and that you might need to keep her calm when I do that and I will be back in a bit to get her a pad stay here got it."

Cooper:
"Yes Ethan I got it."

Ethan:
"Good I will be back."

Cooper:
"Hey babe are you ok."

Jessica:
"I do not know Cooping I am so scared I do not know if I can do this anymore I know that you trust Ethan but it is so hard for me to do it Ps did you get some clothes for me and Rocky."

Cooper:
"Yeah here is your underwear and your pants."

Jessica:
"Thanks."

Cooper:
"Anytime once you are done come on out and we will talk ok."

Jessica:
"Yeah ok."

Ethan:
"Hey I got the pads." I went to the door and knock. "Hey Jess I got your pads can you open the door for me." She open the door for me and I hand her a pad.

Jessica:
"Thanks Ethan."

Ethan:
"Anytime Ps once you came out I will ask you more questions since you had your periods because I know that you got it a week ago so I guess that it might be something."

Jessica:
"So does that mean."

Ethan:
"Hey don't think about that now ok all I will be doing once you get out is asking you more questions got it."

Jessica:
"Yeah got it."

Ethan:
"Ok then get yourself shorted then come and we will get started."

Jessica:
"Ok I will be right out."

Ethan:
"Ok and Ps do not go out of that window I know that you want to run away once I told you that."

Jessica:
"How do you know that."

Ethan:
"Because I use to be like you but once I got to become a tattoo artist I known that I need to do this not just for me but for everyone else and you are you doing this for coming here just to get a check up."

Jessica:
"For the girl who is fighting both of the guys."

Ethan:
"See now you know what I mean."

Jessica:
"Yeah I do thanks again Ethan."

Ethan:
"You know it now be quick."

Jessica:
"Ok I know what to do." Once I was done I walk out of the bathroom with help from Cooper because it hurt to walk a bit then he carrie me onto the bed."

Ethan:
"Ok are you ready for me to ask you some questions."

Jessica:
"Ok umm Ethan why are you wearing gloves for."

Ethan:
"Well I thought if I am going to ask you a couple of questions then why not I check on your stomach anyways so can you lie down for me please."

Jessica:
"Ok but can Cooper hold my hand please."

Ethan:
"Sure he can lift up your shirt up for ms please."

Jessica:
I lift up my shirt and he put his hands on my stomach. "Ethan your gloves are so cold."

Ethan:
"I am so sorry but I have to do it anyways are you ready for me to ask you the questions now."

Jessica:
"Yeah I am ready."

Ethan:
"Ok since you got your periods again have you feel any type of dizziness like at all."

Jessica:
"Not at first but now I feel really dizzy I feel like I am about to faint."

Ethan:
"Ok then make sure you do not get up then ok I am going to press on if now can you tell me it hurt when you answer the next question."

Jessica:
"Ok."

Ethan:
"Ready."

Jessica:
"Yeah I am."

Ethan:
"Ok then have you felt since you got dizzy chest pain, fast heartbeat or shortness of breath."

Jessica:
"No I have not."

Ethan:
"Ok then are you really because I am going to press now."

Jessica:
"Please Ethan no don't do it."

Ethan:
"I am sorry but I have to." I started pressing on her stomach once I press I look at her face because people can be telling you one thing but their eyes will be telling you something different. "Did you feel anything and I need you to be honest with me please."

Jessica:
"I did not feel any pain."

Ethan:
"Ok then just to make sure so I am going to do it ok."

Jessica:
"Umm."

Ethan:
"Listen I know that you are really scared right now but try to calm down please because if you don't then it going to make it way worse for you ok."

Jessica:
"Yeah ok."

Ethan:
"Are you really."

Jessica:
"No I am not."

Ethan:
"Hey just look at Cooper ok look at him not at me when I told you to breathe in I will start feeling it ok."

Jessica:
"K."

Ethan:
"Ok look at Cooper now Cooper are you ready."

Cooper:
"Yeah I am ready hey babe tell me something."

Jessica:
"Like what Cooping."

Cooper:
"What you love about me."

Ethan and Jessica:
"Really Cooper."

Cooper:
"What can't a guy can not know what a woman love about him."

Jessica:
"No they can not."

Cooper:
"And why not."

Jessica:
"Because that is a man job not a woman job."

Author:
"Ethan is saying this in sign language so you will be reading this ' that mean that they are talking in sign language ok back to the story."

Ethan:
'Hey I am going to let her do it now I am not going to tell her to breathe because then she knows that I am going to do it'

Cooper:
'Why don't you want to tell her to breathe'

Ethan:
'Because if she knows then she will not let me do it ok'

Cooper:
'Fine'

Ethan:
'Thanks'

Author:
End of sign language talk

Cooper:
"Babe please tell me."

Jessica:
"Yeah no Coop."

Cooper:
"Oh wow what happened to Cooping I like him."

Jessica:
"Well he went."

Cooper:
"Where did he go."

Jessica:
"I do not know."

Cooper:
"Yes you do."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know but I am not telling you Coop."

Cooper:
"Fine then don't tell me."

Ethan:
"Ok I am done did you feel anything."

Jessica:
"Wait when did you do that and no I didn't."

Ethan:
"Ok then and I did the same side when you were talking to Cooper anyways Cooper this question is for you do you think that Jess has pale skin?"

Cooper:
"Really right now yes."

Ethan:
"Ok that is all I need to know." After talking to them I started with the press in her stomach."

Jessica:
"Ow Ethan that hurt."

Ethan:
"And I found it I think it is an internal bleeding which we can do in a surgery do you mind if I feel your appendix."

Jessica:
"Umm I really don't know."

Ethan:
"Ok then i will not Touch it but you have yo put your hand on your appendix and tell me where it is hurt ok."

Jessica:
"Ok." I put my hand on left appendix and it hurt a lot . "Ethan my left appendix hurt."

Ethan:
"Thank you now can you put your hand on your right one please."

Jessica:
"K." I did and it did not hurt. "Ethan it did not hurt."

Ethan:
"Ok then thank you now let go and have an x-ray to see if anything broken but before I do that I think it is time that we clean up your wounds."

Jessica:
"K." After Ethan clean up my wounds we went to the x-ray room Ethan took my x-ray then he said something that I did not wanted to hear.

Ethan:
"I am sorry Jess but I have to do a blood test to see why are you having your periods can I do that."

Jessica:
Yeah I am not letting him do that I got up and run to the door I open it in till someone close it and that someone was Cooper. "Cooper why did you close the door."

Cooper:
"Why did you open the door Jessica."

Jessica:
"That is because I do not want to do it."

Cooper:
"You listen to me right now got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 1.4K 29
A girl lost her family and is trying to find her happiness again..will this boy that she meets help her do that?
341 16 1
Soulmate AU in which the last words your soulmate will say to you are tattooed on your wrist, and (Y/N) is convinced that there just isn't someone fo...
40.5K 728 27
When young 17 year old Sklar was told she was 16 and pregnant she was beyond scared. Once her boyfriend found out he left without saying goodbye, lea...