Banana Bus Squad Preferences

By Coffee-Addict-020

Yay another preference about a few of my favorite youtubers aka The Banana Bus Squad. VanossGaming (Evan F... More

How You Met-
How They Ask You Out-
First Date-
Hugs-
Kisses-
Nicknames-
Phone Contacts-
Best Friend-
How You Sleep/Cuddle-
Favorite Place To Kiss-
Nervous/Bad Habit-
Jealous-
Who He's Jealous Of-
Who You're Jealous Of-
His Turn On's-
Your Turn On's-
Fears-
They Caught You Singing-
Lazy Days-
Little Quirks He Likes-
On Your Period-
Mental Health Issues?-
Mental Health PT 2, Story Line-
Kinks?-
Insecure-
They Slap Your Butt-
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
Height Differences-
Sad/Depressed-
He's/You're Sick-
What He Loves Seeing You In-
He Finds Out You're Ticklish-
When You Play with His Hair-
Arguments-
Dinner Dates-
When He Protects Your Innocents-
What He Does When You Cry-
Baking Together-
When You're Injured-
You Make Them Blush-
They Make You Blush-
When You Have A Disability-

What You Steal Of His-

181 5 0
By Coffee-Addict-020

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS ONE!? I"M SORRY

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- You stole his jackets because you loved how comfy they were. Evan would just laugh how big they were on you but let you wear them.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- You stole his hoodies all the time. Due to you living in Ireland, it was cold 24/7 and your hoodies never enough so you stole David's and it was basically a giant blanket on you that you could curl up and fall asleep in. David would also laugh because of how giant they were on you.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- You stole his hoodies as well. Same as David basically.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- You stole his sweatpants because they're always so much more soft and comfy than yours. Jon would laugh because they were so big on you but he let you wear them anyways.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- You stole his hats because why not?

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- You stole his scarves because they were very warming and Brian honestly loved how cute you looked in them.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- You stole his Jackets because they were much more warmer than yours. Scott would laugh cause it was so much bigger on you but he thought it was cute.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- You stole his shorts cause again, why not? You just like stealing his clothes.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- You loved taking his shirts cause he had some pretty dope shirts, plus you'd love to see how long it would take him to notice when his shirts are gone which you thought was always funny.

(Oops. Never noticed I forgot this one. My bad, Enjoy!?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

182K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
171K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...