You're Only Made For Me | SAI...

dumb_and_dumb

What if a member of Popular Girl group falls in love with her own manager??? 🥀 Top 1st ranking in #saida (29... Еще

Characters Description
1. The First Encounter
2. Finally found You
3. I'm KIM DAHYUN
4. The Savior
5. That's suspicious
6. Heartbreak without relationship
7. I do have feelings for you
8. Win or lose
9. Adorable
We need to talk(not an update)
10. Destiny(random)
||
12. The wait is now over

11. Memorable night

643 20 26
dumb_and_dumb

Caution - Cringe ahead
[unedited]
—————

"Sana, I'm scared..."

I have never expected something like this to happen and bearing it longer is kind of difficult for me. This state of dahyun is unimaginable, now I get it why she was acting differently since morning. She's scared of the thunderstorms. A past trauma? A bad experience? Nonetheless I have to comfort her now.

"Everything is fine, dahyun. I'm here, don't worry" I rubbed circled her back.

She clutched my t-shirt like a kid, who is afraid to lose her mom in a crowd. The more it thunders the more she snuggles onto me. She was literally shivering from cold.

"Let's go to your room, dahyun" I somehow managed to take her to the bedroom. Our bodies didn't even detached for a second.

I lay her down on the bed, covered her cold body with blanket and scooched down on the side, still holding her hands with mine.

"Dahyun, I'll bring water" I tried to stand up but she grabbed my hands more tightly.

"Don't leave me, please..." her voice was shaking.

I'll never ever leave you, dahyun. It's my promise. Trust me.

I stood up and sat on the edge of the bed "Don't be scared, I'll be back in sec—" she didn't let me finish when she cut me off in the middle.

"No please, I'm begging you" she really begged me with those teary eyes. I'm really bad at comforting people and I'm afraid that I'll mirror her back the same tears. But at this moment I have to stay strong and make her calm.

Probably an hour has been passed. She's a little bit relaxed now but is still not ready to lose her grip from me. Her eyes were shut and a tear slipped down her cheeks. I wiped it using my thumb. She slightly opened her eyes because of my touch and our eyes met. No one uttered a word, just experiencing the silent yet calm environment. I was unconsciously rubbing her cheeks, eyes locked with hers, when I suddenly realised what I was doing for so long. I immediately averted my gaze. At this moment the wall in front of me looks a lot more interesting then anything else in the world, exception is this women beside me.

I felt a hand over mine, I looked at it and found dahyun smiling at me "Thank you" she whispered and I smiled back, squeezing her hands lightly "And sorry" she uttered lowly.

"For what?"

"F-For the trouble I caused" she has a guilt for her previous behaviour, she's embarrassed because few moments ago she was a total mess but it's not her fault tho.

"Don't! Don't you mention it again or I'll cause the real trouble" I joked just to lit up her mood.

"Are you threatening me?" she chuckled and covered herself more with the blanket.

"Yes, something like that" I giggled "...okay, I guess you should sleep now. It's already late" I said and as I started getting up from the bed, she held my wrist.

"W-where are you going?" She sat on her place.

"Living room, I'll sleep on the couch so that you can sleep peacefully" I patted her head with my free hand assuring that everything is fine.

I again tried to stand up but forgot that she was still holding my wrist. My stomach sparkled from inside as she slowly intertwined our fingers. I looked at her confusingly, even though she was not saying anything but her eyes are.

"Won't you stay here?" I have never seen this soft version of dahyun. It-It can even melt the heart of stone.

"But you have to sleep, it's already late"

"Sleep with me! I-I mean, we can share the bed. I can't allow you to sleep on the couch"

You wanted it, sana. Yes, you were waiting only for this moment, for so long. Grab the chance. Just do it. But why does it sounds like pervert?

"Uh- but, I-I don't think you'll be comfortable—" she cut me off again.

"I am! I am comfortable around you, sana" she sighed "it's just I'm kind of scared" she murmured to herself. I heard it and chuckled silently.

I hesitated at first but nevertheless accepted it "Okay" I said and she beamed her most genuine smile at me.

She sifted towards the right, giving me some space to join. I gladly accepted her invite. It was not like the weather is all good now but the best thing is that I managed to calm her down. I layed myself beside her, facing the ceiling in the not so dark room. Wow, I'm blushing and my body started gathering up the heat. I think I'm dreaming, whatever comes in my mind turns into reality, a god damn lucid dream? But the truth is that, it's not, I'M NOT DREAMING.

After some awkward silence between us and when I thought this time she actually fell asleep, she turned towards me. Having a glimpses of my side profile, which made me gulp. I pressed both of my lips together and tried hard not to look at her.

"Sana..." she whispered. Shit.

I had left no other choice but to turn my head towards her side and give a response "hmm" I hummed.

"I can't sleep" she said.

"Neither me" I said which made both of us chuckle.

Again an awkward silence came with it's belonging, until, when I heard something unexpected and unbelievable from the person right beside me-

"Can I hug you?"

No, don't stop me, I want to scream. I WANT TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. I was at the cloud nine when she said those words. It was really hard for me to believe it. Nayeon and momo must have been doing sorcery at the dorm.

I didn't said anything as I tried my best not to smile. I just spread my arms, hinting her that I'm all hers. She smiled at me before completely sticking with my body, under my embrace. I'm glad that it's all so dark here otherwise she must have been the glimpses of my face covered in red.

I was enjoying it all until when I realised that she's shivering again "Dahyun, your body temperature seems to be low, are you okay?" I looked down at her worriedly.

"That's why I asked to hug you, I was feeling cold" she said lowly, griping on my waist more tightly.

"Should I call the doctor?"

"No! just stay this way" she placed her face under the crook of my neck. Her lips touched the sensitive part of my neck, which lead to a soft moan to escape from my mouth (A/N- WTF I SWEAR, I WAS A RELIGIOUS PERSON?) Thankfully she didn't heard it or maybe she did? Our close proximity was heating up my body. My heart was beating faster than ever, I'm afraid that she might hear it.

Definitely something is wrong with her. This bold movements of hers was all new to me. You're driving me insane, Kim dahyun. You're leading me to want you more and more.

I'm comfortable, actually we are comfortable. I need nothing more and nothing less than her. My heart says I catched the feelings for the right person, which is ofcourse true. The decision I made will not let me regret it.

It didn't took long for her to fully fall asleep. I looked for a clear view of her face, even in the dark it glows beautifully. The first time I met her, she was a badass bitch and now she's just like a cute little scared cat. She looks cute. I caressed her hairs with my hand. My eyes captured her swollen lips. They look kissable. No Sana! Scratch that thought, you can't take advantage of the situation. I eventually swayed my thoughts.

But this night... this night will definitely be a memorable night for me.

Dahyun's POV-

It was 10 AM in the morning. I woke up with a strange but familiar headache. I grabbed my head and groaned as I tried to remember what happened last night. I merely know I was scared and Sana comforted me. If she wasn't there last night, I must have been passed out. Thankfully it's national holiday today, we don't have to work. I got up from the bed and looked for her. She was not in the bedroom so looked for her in the living room. There I found her in the balcony, standing with wavy hairs in loose white t-shirt and black shorts. She was sipping her coffee peacefully, looking beautiful as always. I went numb for a minute after having this view in front of me. I shook away my thoughts because I was not liking where they were going.

I silently approached her and cleared my throat just to grab her attention.

She turned around with a smile plastered on her face "oh, hey, you woke up?" I just nodded "would you like to have some coffee?"

Even in the morning her energy was scattering all around the apartment.

I didn't even respond and she started going towards the kitchen. I grabbed her wrist and made our way to the couch which made her look at me confusingly.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath "I-I'm sorry for the last night. I know I must have caused a lot of trouble to you and my behaviour must have been unbearable. I-I must have done something stupid and it was hard for you to handle. I must have been a burden to you. I'm so sorr—"

"Dahyun-ah!" I looked up just to see her smiling at me "I slept well... thank you"

"Huh?"

"After a long time, I was this comfortable while sleeping. I should thank you for it" she squeezed both of my hands assuring me that everything is fine "so thank you so much, dahyun"

"But I'm still sorry" I looked down.

"Don't be, dahyun" she patted my shoulder.

"Y-You must be thinking, what was the reason for my behaviour last night?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"But I don't think it's the right time, you should have some more rest moreover it can be your personal reason. I understand dahyun... I don't need any clarification, you didn't did any crime" she said as she stood up from the couch "I'll bring you some coffee"

I grabbed her wrist again. I think now it's becoming my favourite thing "I'm ready... I'm ready to tell you everything"

She sat back beside me "will you be okay, dahyun ?" She asked calmly and I nodded. The fact that she cares makes my heart flutters.

I inhaled deeply before starting "W-When I was 3 years old, me and my family left Korea and moved to California. Our lives were happy all there, I was happy to be with my family. I was very close to my mom and dad. It was all going smoothly until my 7th birthday arrived.

[Flashback]

"Dubu-yah! Are you excited for your birthday" Dahyun's mother asked her as she was combing little one's hairs.

"Yes mom! I'm very excited" Dahyun turned around and hugged her mom tightly "but where are we going?"

"We are... going to surprise your dad in his office" she pinched the later's nose "and then we will all together go for the party!"

"Yay! We will have a party" Dahyun exclaimed mirroring the same enthusiasm to her mother.

Dahyun and her mother drive all the way to her father's office. They were excited

"Sorry miss, but you can't go inside. Sir is in a meeting and strictly told us not to disturb him" receptionist at the table said to Dahyun's mom.

"But I'm his wife"

"Sorry mam, but we still can't allow you"

"Okay, fine"

Dahyun's mom thought that something might be fishy. Her father told her that he's not busy this week.

"Dahyun-ah, wait here for a minute okay. I'll bring your father and then we will go to the hotel" Dahyun's mother said as she made dahyun sit on the couch near the reception.

"Okay, mom"

Mrs. Kim found out that Mr. Kim was not in the meeting room and there's no such important meeting today. Little did she got the idea what's happening. She rushed towards Mr. Kim's office and took a deep breath before opening the door. She was heartbroken. She saw something, she wasn't supposed to see.

She found her husband making out with another woman. The person she has all her trust on, cheated on her. She got stabbed by her own trusty. She slammed off the door which made Mr. Kim realise that someone was here. He didn't wasted anytime and ran after the person just to find that it was his wife.

He begged his wife that it was all an misunderstanding but now it's all over between them. She no longer wants to live in a lie. She wanted to set an example of the best parents for her daughter but she failed and the fact that she knows that she already failed to give her the best life, tears her apart.

"Let's go, Dahyun" Dahyun's mother grabbed her hand and rushed her towards the car.

"But mom, what about dad?" Dahyun asked as she has no clue what's going on.

Tears were dripping down over her cheeks as she was driving the car unconsciously. It was raining hard with thunderstorms and lightning. Little dahyun was worried for her mom's state. Dahyun kept asking what happened inside the building but her mom was answering with a mourning. It was her birthday, she was supposed to be enjoying this day with her parents but it seems like destiny has it's own plan.

Dahyun's mind was running with all those thoughts when suddenly she heard a loud horn from front. She found the headlight coming closer to them. Dahyun's mother unconsciously turned the steering wheel on no direction which made the tire of the car slipped. The whole car turned over which trapped both of them inside.

The interior of the car turned into red because of the blood. Dahyun's mother grabbed her daughter's hand and somehow managed to take her out. She was all covered in red. The night was scary for both of them. Whole night, Dahyun kept crying taking her mother into her arms, who passed out. She has no idea what to do, she kept asking for the help but nobody was there. It was all the loud thunders, rain and lightning. It was all too much for a 7 years old to bear it all. She has no idea what's going on with her. Here at the moment, she got traumatised.

She kept crying till the morning. Someone people came to rescue them but it's too late now.

Dahyun's mother came back to her senses and processed what happened last night "D-Dahyun... I'm... I'm so sorry... it-it's all my fault"

"No... no mom, please don't say that... I'm here mom"

"Dahyun I failed to be a good mama, p-please forgive me..."

"Mom please! I'm begging you don't say that. I love you. You did everything good for me. Please mom o-open your eyes. We-we will get out of this together... mom open your eyes please...."

"I am so sorry girl, but she is.... She is no more!"

"No!"

And with that, Dahyun's life and happiness fell apart. She lost her mom on her special day.

Dahyun's dad rushed to the hospital as he heard what happened last night. He hugged her daughter and comforted her. She was unaware, that whatever happened last night was because of her father. Just after the two months of her mother's death, her father married another woman whom dahyun didn't liked at all. Again everything came back to normal but not for dahyun. Her heart still misses her mom dearly.

9 years have been passed. Mr. Kim's behaviour towards her daughter changed drastically. He started treating her coldly. He founds her a burden to his family but still having a little bit idea about it, dahyun loves him unconditionally. She was happy not until when a life changing night came. She found out that it was her father who is responsible for her mother's death. It was her father and her stepmother who planned her death. She was just speechless. She lost her faith from humanity. She was not that strong to fight with her father so she ran away, she ran away from the hell hoping to find a new heaven.

Her heart suggested her that she should start over from the place she belongs to, so she left for Korea. There she met yeonjun, an orphan with a kind heart. He gave shelter to her even though he was struggling financially. Dahyun trusted him blindly and he never thought of breaking her heart. Yeonjun used to work as a part timer at sehun's small restaurant. He introduced dahyun to sehun. Sehun liked Dahyun at the first sight that he gave the post of receptionist to her in his restaurant and then their story begins. Both dahyun and sehun are lucky charms for each other. Dahyun was both working and studying the management course. Dahyun's fate took her here unexpectedly. All three of them came all this way, now they all are financially stable and most importantly they are happy.

[End of flashback]

My tears started dripping down from my cheeks as my mind recalls those painful memories.

"No matter how much I try, I can't forget about those scary night memories when I was all alone at the middle of the road, holding my mom's body. I-I was shouting for help... b-but nobody came. That night it was raining heavily, like I had never seen it before. Those thunder lightning still haunts me. That night left a deep scar on both my mind and heart" I bursted out in tears.

She didn't said as she already knew that words cannot comfort me so she gave me a warm hug. That's it, all I need at this moment is someone to comfort me and tell me that everything is going to be okay.

"Dahyun-ah!" She slowly rubbed my back "you are so strong... and I'm proud of you"

Her words were working as antibiotics for me. I circled my arms around her neck and snuggled more onto her. I was never a clingy person but now I am getting used to it.

She pulled back from the hug "Sana is proud of you dahyun" her eyes sparkled and I saw her most genuine smile "and I'm sure your mom must be too..."

I smiled back as I don't know what to say anymore. But what happened next made my heart scream.

She grabbed both of my cheeks and pulled me towards her until our faces were inches apart. I was left stunned. I unconsciously closed my eyes and she chuckled at my silliness. Before I can process anything, I felt the warmth of her lips over my forehead...

I should not say this but... but I liked it. YOU FUCKING LIKED IT, KIM DAHYUN.

                               *****

A/N-

One kiss is all it takes, fallin' in love with me(Kim)...

Ewww author, you're so cringe.
IK Stfu.

Okay Sorry 🗿🥲

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

370K 12.4K 37
[COMPLETED] What happened if you be Minatozaki Sana's manager? Read to find out Highest ranking #1 in nayeon #2 in mina ...
126K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
63.5K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
16.4K 448 38
In which (Y/N) is looking for a person perfect enough to be a real friend and soon-to-be lover through his passion for music..... Published : 24th Ma...