Love Is The Best High [STEDDI...

By stranger_rot

[Eddie x Steve] [COMPLETED Content Warnings: Sexual Situations, Self H/rm, S/icide Mentions, Dr/g Use, Drinki... More

Pot
Sorry
Shirts

X

1.7K 38 79
By stranger_rot

After a long, hot shower Steve felt much better. The soreness wasn't absent but was tamed. Eddie was very good at aftercare, he washed his lover carefully, kissing him gently for reassurance.

Once the pair were done and out of the shower they walked back into Eddie's room, both with towels around their waists.

"Hey Steve can I ask you something?"

Steve nodded.

"Are those the scars from those nasty ass demobats?"

"Yep, Robin had given me this cream to fade them but I like the way they look. 'Very metal.' If I do say so myself."

Eddie chuckled, tracing the scars softly with his hand.
"Very metal, my strong hero princess. You'd be great in DnD."

The taller male rolled his eyes.
"Yeah and you just had me like a virgin in here."

Steve sat down on the edge of the messy bed, light imprints of sweat and the mess Eddie made still remained on the bed.
"Can I ask you a question?"

This time Eddie nodded.

"When did you get these new tattoos? Like this bat one here on your heart?"

The metal head blushed a bit, tucking his hair behind his ears.
"Well, you inspired them. You were willing enough to put your life on the line just to help me prove my innocence and get to the bottom of that crazy shit. I like getting Momentos of important things in my life."

Eddie examined his left arm, a X was written in small print right above his vein.

"This one was when I found out I was gay. I tried to take my own like with drugs. Heroin to be exact. But I lived and decided never again."

Steve felt a swell of compassion in his heart. He leaned over to hug Eddie by the waist. Placing a few kisses on his neck then up to his cheek.

"I... I really do love you Eddie. I'll always be here for you."

Eddie smiled. Holding onto Steve's arms.

"Thank you Stevie, this is sweet and all but we need to get dressed."

The boys laughed. Eddie got up going through his clothes, getting a pair of black skinny jeans and a Black Sabbath T-Shirt for Steve. As well as some clean boxers and socks.

"Wear this, it'll look good."

Eddie handed Steve the clothes and Steve took them gratefully.
He slipped off the towel to put on the boxers. Then putting the pants on, buttoning them. Finally pulling down the shirt and fixing a bit.
"Well?"

His long haired lover looked him up and down in pure amazement. How absolutely beautiful he looked. Walking up slowly to feel Steve's sides and skin just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. It was very real. Making the shy Steve blush, covering his face a bit in embarrassment.

"Dear god Harrington you're gonna be the death of me.."

"Okay okay- I get it- go put some clothes on hurry up-"

Disappointedly he tore away from Steve.
He shuffled around his clothes putting on boxers and of course his classic Hellfire shirt with a pair of ripped up black jeans.
Once done he put his rings back on, one by one.

Steve loved those rings. They felt so cool against his warm skin and were the perfect fit for Eddie.

Eddie noticed the boy staring and started to take one off.
Grabbing the short haired boys hand he placed it onto his ring finger.
"Can we be official? Like can we be boyfriends?-"

He grabbed his face and kissed Steve. Hoping Steve wouldn't reject him.
Once they pulled away from each other Steve smiled widely.
"Of course, I'd love to be you're boyfriend. Munson"

"That's, good? Great! I'm sorry I'm bad at this-"

Steve patted Eddie's back.
"Let's go get a bite to eat, pizza okay? I think we should meet up Robin and Nancy and go to my place since it's, well less cramped. No offense."

The shorter male nodded and stood up. The two put on their shoes and walked out the door. Eddie fumbled with the keys once more before locking the door and checking with a semi hard tug.
"Okay we're good to go!"

They got in the car. Like a old routine Steve starts the car, Eddie fiddles with the radio and they talk in between the car karaoke. 

"Say Stevie, how did you know you liked guys?"

"Well you remember Billy Hargrove? Yeah.. dude was like my gay awakening."

"No way you liked that total asshole, he threw you around like a doll!"

"And I loved it, but anyways what about you?"

"Ozzy Osbourne.. I don't know man something about a guy biting off a bats head is really hot."

"That fits.."

"Hey what's that supposed to mean??"

Steve gave a sly side glance.
"You know what it means."

"Well Mr. Harrington I'll have you know being treated like a ragdoll isn't actually considered normal either."

"I never said that. But now I see why they call you Eddie 'The Freak' Munson."

Eddie semi forcefully hit the back of Steves head. Which gained a 'What the hell' from the other boy.

"At least I know what to do with you now Harrington.."

The pair shoot glances of lust for the next few minutes until they pulled into Steve's driveway. Steve's house was always pretty secluded so it was okay for them to have a bit of a make out session.

They kissed roughly grabbing onto each other for dear life. Like it was the last time they would ever get to kiss. Sweaty handprints were being placed on the windows and the occasional bump of the steering wheel startled the two.
After about 5 minutes of this, a loud slap was placed on the windshield followed by the terrifying screech from a girl.

Eddie quickly got off of Steve and they looked at the girl. Robin.
"Ew what the hell guys get a room!!!"

She wrinkled up her nose and scoffed.
Steve flushed pink and Eddie giggled slightly.

"You guys are gross. Anyways get out of there I wanna swim!!"
She sported a one piece swim suit. Pink with a blue stripe going across.
Nancy followed behind her. She was in a pink frilly two piece.

"Awh shit man my swim stuff is at home-"

"Don't worry I have extras."

"Steve I'm not wearing a speedo."

Steve laughed.
"I never said that Eddie."

They both got out of the car. Steve then grabbed his keys to open the door. Letting in Robin and Nancy who bolted for the pool.

Eddie went up to Steves room. Looking at silk sheets and white carpet. It was all to beautiful. He kinda felt bad for doing Steve on his dirty bed but it was behind them.

The short haired male then entered the room going over to some cabinets and grabbing some things.
"Okay so you can have the red swim trunks or the gray ones."

"Gray, gimme gimme -"

Steve handed over the shorts and Eddie began to strip.

"Dude!! Use the restroom!!"

"What!! It's not anything you haven't seen."

"That's true-..."

He shrugged and took off his clothes as well. Slipping on the red trunks as Eddie did the same.

"Looking good Munson."

"Same to you Harrington."

They walked down stairs. Looking out the sliding door they saw Robin dunk Nancy in the pool. The pair of girls giggling and sharing kisses and hugs.

Then. A knock at the door. It was loud and obnoxious. Steve and Eddie both looked at each other and spoke.

"Dustin.."

Steve opened the door. Dustin, Max, Lucas and Erica stood at the door.

Erica spoke.
"Ew put a shirt on."

"Erica shut up!! I should have left you home!"

"Yeah and mom would have kicked your ass."

Eddie rolled his eyes.
"Now now, this is no way to act in our blessed King Steve's home! So who invited you all??"

Erica spoke.
"Nancy you long haired freak."

"Uh ouch? Jeez just get your butts inside.."
Once the kids walked past Steve and Eddie, the shorter boy left a peck on his boyfriends cheek. Earnings a blush from him.

"Let's go outside, it's nice out "

Steve nodded and walked out.
The chaos of Max and Erica chasing the boys around with a water hose and the boys screaming in return was enough to convince the pair on not having kids.

"After you my liege."
Eddie stuck out his arm from Steve to grab

"Why thank you Sir Munson."
Steve held onto him and they walked into the pool slowly. The cold water causing Eddie to groan a bit.

"What the crap man- this is worse than lovers lake!!"

Robin laughed.
"What Eddie? Can't handle cold water? I guess I know who's the top in the relationship!!"
She whispered the last part and in return Nancy splashed her with water.
"Shut up!!"

Eddie jumped into the water leaving Steve on the steps of the pool.
As he was under he grabbed Robin's ankles and pulled her under. Then went to bring her back up to whisper in her ear.

"I'll have you know he was whining like a virgin."

Nancy turned red. Steve gave her questioned look before widening his eyes.

"Eddie what the hell stop telling them personal shit!!"

"Sorry she asked!"

"I'm going to drown myself..."
Steve went under the water with embarrassment. The water cooling off his burning face.

Eddie swam over and pulled Steve up by his waist. Kissing him lightly on the lips.
"Good thing I'm here to rescue you!"

Robin then shushed them.
"You guys the kids!"
The freckled girl motioned at the now staring Dustin and Max. Lucas and Erica were too busy trying to kill each other.

Dustin's blinked a few times before speaking.

"What. The. Hell."

Eddie and Steve froze in place. Looking at each other.
Steve spoke in a panicked tone.
"Uh- Dustin- I can explain!!"

"NO! NO!! WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Eddie gulped. Is Dustin going to hate them now? He should have just stopped while he was ahead- What about Steve? What about Steve's reputation??

"I- I'm not upset or anything if that's what you think!! I'm not a- uh, Max what's it called??"

"A homophobe..?"

"Yeah that!! I'm just... Really confused!? And I do want an explanation!"

Max gave Dustin an annoyed look.
"They don't have to explain anything asshole! And if they do it can be later!"
She then grabbed onto his hair and dragged him away. Mouthing a 'Sorry' to the couple.

The four all shot looks at each other in the silence. Before Robin broke it with a laugh.
"I'm so sorry!! But that was so funny!! You guys almost shit yourselves!"

"Babe thats not funny! Something bad could have happened!"

"Nance. Trust me. Dustin is not that type. Plus he knows Steve can kick his ass."

Steve rubbed the back of his neck.
Letting himself grab onto Eddie's hand under the water.
"M-maybe we should order a pizza and explain during then?"

Eddie nodded and looked over at the girls who both gave a thumbs up.

The couples helped each other out of the water. Grabbing the near by towels and drying themselves off.

Once they all stepped inside the cold air sent shivers up Steve's and Nancy's spine.
Their lovers both covered them up before ushering them over to the seats around the dinning room area.

The metalhead spoke.
"Me and Robin will order! You all can put something on."

Steve nodded and motioned for Nancy to go with him up to his room. It was weird inviting her back up. He didn't feel anything for her anymore and it was weird. Even thinking about her that way grossed him out. She wasn't ugly or anything he is just very in love with Eddie.

"Let me get you some clothes."

"Thanks.. But I have my own and for Robin. Just get Eddie something. But Uhm, can I ask you something?"

Steve nodded and he pulled out some sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"Did I make you-... Gay?"

----------

Eddie and Robin had finished ordering and sat together talking. Well by talking it was mainly the longer haired boy ranting.
"That was so stupid of me!"

"It was."

"I am such an idiot!"

"You are."

"You're not helping y'know!! I hope Steve is okay-"

"He's fine. Those kids aren't judgemental."

"Then why aren't you out to them?"

"Because I don't want to be. But if I was they wouldn't care."

Eddie sighed and put his head on the table.
"How do I tell Steve I'm sorry?-.."

Robin gave a smirk.
"Well, he's your boyfriend. And you know what boyfriends do?"

"Robin- no! No!"

"What! It's how I say sorry all the time!!"

"Ew! Eugh I can't get the image out of my mind now!!"

"Well seeing you two eat each other's faces wasn't pleasant either."

Eddie let out a loud groan.

----------

"Uhm- what?"

"I- I just- if I treated you that badly I wanna know so I can apologize..."

Steve handed her a bag for their wet clothes and began looking for some clothes for his own boyfriend..

"No. No you didn't, I've always liked guys it's just, I never had the guts to ask any of them out. So I stuck with girls."

Nancy nodded and spoke.
"Well same for me- so you don't have to worry about, y'know.. me and Robin being some sort of rebound thing."

"I'm not.. but thanks. And uhm- what ever happened to you and Jonathan?"

She grabbed the bag a bit tighter. and shook her hair back.

"He uh- we broke up. He found out he liked guys too. And started dating his best friend. Aaron? Arby? Argyle! Argyle..Yeah we ended on good terms."

"That's good. I'm happy for you and Robin y'know. She always talks about you at work. It's annoying sometimes. But I love her. Anyways I'm going to get changed you should do the same.

They walked down stairs.
"Ed's c'mon let's go get changed before the food gets here."
Eddie shot up and quickly walked Steve up stairs.
"Woah what the heck?-".

Robin giggled a bit before grabbing onto Nancy and walking into the guest bathroom.
"

What did you do?"

"Oh nothing ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1K 11
Steve and Eddie ending up together is unthinkable. Or is it?
646 9 1
So this starts out as a Eddie x fem (oc again) and warps into a Steddie x fem threesome deal. Doesn't really follow a set timeline in Hawkins, tried...
47.1K 1.5K 18
A few weeks after beating Vecna, Steve finds himself struggling with nightmares. Again. Little does he know, Eddie is in the same boat. (A/N: Its a b...
7.3K 250 14
Steve always had a close bond with all the kids. Except he always felt like he never had a bond with Max. Weather it was because he despised her brot...