Shirts

It was late in the night, or really early in the morning depending if you are cup half empty or half full type of guy.
Steve and Eddie we're curled up on the couch, the younger boy letting Eddie play with his hair, something not even Nancy had done. He never knew why he cared about his hair so much, why he was so invested in learning about hair care and hair products but it made him happy.

"Hey Stevie, do you mind if I join you at work tomorrow? I have nothing to do and well.. I don't feel like hanging out with kids."

"Mmh, Sure, It's Monday so it won't be that busy, we should really sleep though."

Eddie nodded and got up, letting go of Steve's hair.
"Well my good chaps my little pillow princess has to get his beauty sleep so. Off we go!"

"Ew Eddie never call him that again."
Robin stood and helping up Nancy.
"We'll head to bed too, we'll take the guest room you guys can- do.. eugh, whatever good night."
The freckled girl dragged her partner up to the guest room shutting the door with a loud thud.

Steve smiled, standing up as well.
"We can just sleep in these, I just really wanna get up stairs so we can have a bit more, privacy."

Eddie eyes widened and he let a smile grow across his face.
"What are we waiting for then sweetheart? Lead the way."

The taller male walked up the stairs, looking back at Eddie and finally opened the door.
"C'mon."

The couple slowly walked in, turning on a few dim lights and Steve's own personal TV.
"Wow, daddy's got good money eh?"

"Oh shut up."

"Just saying, I could do some extra stuff too you for some dough."

Steve pushed Eddie down onto the bed.
"We'll see about that."

"And what do you think you're doing Stevie?"

The freckled boy simply lifted up his lovers shirt. Looking up at him for confirmation. Which the older boy gladly gave.
He began tracing every tattoo on Eddie's body. Starting with the older faded ones to the newly inked. He kissed down against the skin, letting his tongue trace after his fingers.

Eddie moaned lowly, looking up at the ceiling as he panted, gripping bundles of sheet into his hands.
"Fuck Steve..."

This gained the boys attention. He sat up, straddling Eddie's waist.
"How was that?"

"Oh it was horrible, do it again."
He still had his flair, making over exaggerated faces and using his hands to talk.

"Hmmm, I might need some convincing."

"Sweetheart, please?"

Steve nodded and went back to work. He went back over each tattoo but with more care, leaving darker hickeys and using his tongue entirely. He did however leave one tattoo unattended. A simple sentence tattoo right on Eddie's V line. It read 'Lucky you' Steve knew him ignoring was sending Eddie up the walls.

"C'mon Stevie don't be so cruel.."
Eddie's left hand let go of the silky bedsheet and snaked it's easy into Steve's hair. Trying to prompt Steve on going lower.
Steve did just that. Finally attending to the now sensitive skin. Looking back up at Eddie through wet eye lashes.

"Hm. I think I'm done."
He crawled further onto the metalhead and began kissing him. Slipping his tongue in his mouth. Exploring around just as Eddie had done to him.
Steve knew exactly how to be dominate, but now he knew Eddie's most crucial spot.

Eddie knew he was now screwed. He could feel his lovers menacing smirk as they parted from the sloppy kiss.
Steve just rolled over and shed his shirt. Cuddling into Eddie's stunned arms.
"You're going to send me to an early grave Mr. Harrington."