Anbum Aranum Udaiththaayin

Af Random_Sparks

அன்பும் அறனும் உடைத்தாயின் இல்வாழ்க்கை பண்பும் பயனும் அது. Can marriage be held in name of virtue with no lov... Mere

Vidhi
Thuyaram
Kaamam
Mana Kumaral
Nerukku Ner
Mudivu
Kilarchi
Kulappam
Avachol
Ninaivugal
Purakkanipu
Aravanaippu
Thelivu
Azhutham
Akkarai
Anbu
Unardhal
Vethanai
Ellai
Parisu
Kovam
Oppudhal
Pirivu
Sandhipu
Kaarpulli
Nallinakam
Nokkam
Kutra Unarchi
Vivagarathu
Unavagam
Illam
Ketuvai
Thaniyaga
Payirrunar
Pudavai
Sondham
Thirumanam
Udanpirappu
Irppu
Unarchi Purvam
Katandhu Pogum
Avan
Nambikai
Sudari
Pathukappu
Soan papadi
Kalangam
Unmai Tharunam
Varama Sabhama?
Uyir Uruvaadha
Tharunam
Anandha Naatkal
Munmozhivu
Yosanai
Edhirgalam
Niraivu
Varutham
Senkathire
Emmatram
Grahapravesam
Poruppu
Kudumbam
Suya Mariyadhai
Urudhi
Alosanai
Pilavu
Arivuruthal
Nermai
Kadai Thirappu
Dhooram
Samarasam
Amaidhi
En Jeevan
Mogathirai
Nee Naan Naam
Nerukkam
Pathirikkai
Polivu
Ennavale
Marudhani
Maangalyam
Theeranadhi
Kootu Kudumbam
Nandrigal 🙏🏽

Irudhiurai

1.3K 152 54
Af Random_Sparks

Three years later – KM house Karaikudi

"Dei kanaku naan veetuku poi paathukarean. Nee ella seri pathutu kadaiya mudikariya da?", Kathir asked leaning back in his seat, stretching his arms.

"Ivalavu tireda irukenga. Nenga kelambunga anne, naan pathukarean", Saravana assured him.

Kathir was grateful for all the help he got from Saravana. They have started building another branch of Pandian stores in Trichy and Jeeva was helping around there more. With Moorthy not able to manage the shop alone, Kathir visits most of the days in the evening to Kunnakudi. Without Saravana and Selvam at Karaikudi taking up most of the responsibility, it would have been difficult for the brothers to manage the shop expansion.

Kathir saw younger version of himself through Saravana and he smiled widely at the ever energetic Saravana "Thanks da"

"Ennaey. Thanks elam solikitu. Namba kadaiku naan velai pakama yaru pappa?", which made Kathir smile even wider.

"Madhiyam saptengalanu kuda theryala. Tea vangitu varataney? Kudichutu kelambarengala?", Saravana asked concerned.

"illa da. Mulla thaniya irupa. Naan veetuku poitu ava kuda saptukarean",  he said and stood up to leave.

On her way, his thoughts went to how Mullai refused to move out of the terrace house as She had grown used to it. After convincing her for almost an year, they finally moved to a two bedroom apartment few months back around their 3rd wedding anniversary. He is slowly saving money, so they could build a house in few years. He mentally reminded himself to put a plan for it and discuss it with Mullai.

As soon as he entered the home, he went looking for her, and saw Mullai cuddled in her reading spot with a novel in her hand and a blanket wrapped around her. She didn't notice his presence, as she was completely engrossed in her book. He made way to her and collapsed next to her in an exhausted manner, and she got startled.

"Kathiru. Nee thana? Bayandhutean. Epo vandha?"

"Vera yaru namba veetuku varuva?", he asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggling into her.

"Romba tireda iruka pakka. Tea pottu tharata?", she asked wiping his forehead with her pallu.

"Adisayama iruku. Night tea ketta thara matta. Inaiku neeyey kekara?", he asked earning a slap on his thighs.

"Unna ketean paaru", she complained

"Illa. Late achu. Nera dinner saptutukarean."

"Seri apo poi kulichutu va. Naan poi sadham vekarean. Suda sapidalamnu, sadham matum inum vekala. Mathadhu elam readya iruku"

"Nee sandhiram edavadhu saptita ilaya? Illa vazhakam pola, naan vandha aparam sapidalamnu onum sapidama irukiya?", he asked in a worried tone and rested his hands on her stomach, feeling the bump under his palm.

"Sandhiram vandhu, sathu mavvu kanji kudichutu, nala oru mani neram thungi kuda ezhundean. podhuma?", she rolled her eyes and rested her back against him comfortably leaning and cuddling into him.

"Thunginiya? En tireda irunducha enna? Inaiku namba kadaiku kuda varalanu Selvam sonan?"

Mullai was now managing all accounts of Pandian stores while she still continued to work on her other job. With Kathir managing both shops, most of the days she offered to help with accounts of Karaikudi. It was easier as most of it was computerized now.

"Mulla, inametu namba kadai kanaka naaney pathukarean. Nee onum anga vara venam. Nee un odamba pathuko",  he said trying to sound angry but she ended up giggling.

"Adhan kovama pesa varala la. Edhuku try panra"

"Kolupu jasthi ayiduchu unaku", he said as she snuggled more into it.

"Munadi elam enna enga pathalum erinju vizhuva. Ippo ennana, ipadi iruka?", she taunted him.

"Andha Kathir ipo kanama poitan", He smiled reminiscing those day. He bends his face to place kisses on her cheeks.

"Kathiru, amma inaiku call pananga. Valaigapuku naal kurichutangalam. Akka'vum phone pananga adha pathi pesa.."

"Hmm. Anne inaiku kadaiyil solichu. Naaney kekanumnu irundhean. Unaku andha naal vasathi padum thana?"

"Office la leave erkanamey solitean. Prachanai illa. Valagapu mudichutu , Amma veetla poi okandutu mukka pudika sapida vendiyadhu than"

"Adi pavi. En kuda iruka matenu varutha paduvenu nenachean.", he sulked

"Samaika venam. Velaiku poga venam. Nee epo varuvanu kathutu iruka venam. Naan yen varutha pada porean?", she smirked turning around to see Kathir sit with a scowl of his face

"Pora apo azhuva illa. Apo vechukarean unna", he muttered which made her laugh loudly.

"Vechuko vechuko"

**
It was well past 11 and Kathir was looking at the accounts after taking shower and having dinner. He heard some shuffling and sound of door closing and opening. He lifted his head from his file and found Mullai coming out of the bathroom, her hand resting over her baby bump and layer of sweat covering her forehead.

He smiled at her outfit. She was wearing his old oversized tshirt with his black pants, her hair tied into a loose bun.

Kathir forgot his accounts in hand and started admiring her. She had gained some weight and had a pregnancy glow on her. While she secretly wished for a boy, Kathir was certain they were going to have a girl.

"Inum 3 masam than..3 masam", she chanted under her breath as she walked out of the restroom.

"Oru mani nerathula 4 vaati bathroom  poitean..Mudiyala", she breathed bit loud as she made her way to the bed.

"Pesama beda bathroom ku mathikalamnu irukean. Night ethane vaati ezhundu poradu? Apada vandhi ninudhuchu patha, ippo idhu.

Idhula pregnancy la sandhosama irunu vera elarum solranga. En mandai", she huffed loudly.

"rendu varama romba ezhundirikara. Naan venna enna panradhunu doctor kita kekarean", he said feeling bad for her

"Nee onum kekka venam. Edha ketalum, pregancy la idhu normal Mulla. Oru prachaniyum illa ..", she imitated her gynecologist which made Kathir chuckle.

"Sirikadha. Unala than elam"

"naan enna panean?", he asked confused

"Nee ipadi sirichu sirichu mayaki than, enaku indha nelamai. Inametu en kita vandhana paaru", she grunted as she rubbed her tummy and sat in the bed .

"Yaru naanu? Nee than sirichu siruchu enna mayaki vechu iruka". Smiling at her, he closed his accounts book and made his way to the bed. He sat next to her pulling her hand into his.

"Oru nightie kuda patha matengudhu.", she complained pointing towards her stomach.

"Adhan en tshirta elam, ipo nee kuthagaiku eduthukitiyey", he chuckled as she literally invaded his wardrobe and used all his tshirts and sometimes even his cotton pants.

"Nala sanju okaru, kaal pudichu vidarean", he said as he sat comfortably near her in the bed.

As he caressed her swollen ankle, "ahhh", she let out a small moan and closed her eyes

"Kaal vikathuku nee pudichu vidaradhu sugama iruku Kathiru"

"Vera enna sugama irukum theriyuma?", he asked as his hands slid upwards towards her thighs.

"Kai matum ipo kella erakala, inga oru kola vilugum Mr.Kathir", she replied sternly without opening her eyes.

He chuckled "Oru muyarchi than", he said in raspy voice as he continued to massage her legs.

"Ipadi muyarchi panni than, indha vayiroda irukean ippo", she groaned opening her eyes.

"Weight vera neraya pottu irukean. Stretch marks vera. Kolandhu porandhu, weight koraiyara varaikum onum kedaiyadhu", she whispered and turned her head unable to meet his eyes.

Frowning at her words, he slid his hands inside her tshirt to caress her bump and moved closer to her. She jerked a second and he pecked her lips to calm her.

"Nee enaikum enaku azhaga than theriva"

"Chumma soladha"

" Inum 20 kg weight potalum, un mela aasai koraiyadhu enaku", he said kissing curve of her neck.

"unmaiya?", she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Enaiku enna nambi iruka? Naan venna namba vekava?", he asked as he trailed kisses on her cheeks and jaws.

"Apo naan kekaradhu panuviya?", she asked in a sensuous manner, trailing her fingers down his torso.

He was getting excited with her moves and leaned in to kiss her lips. She broke it too soon for his liking.

"Ketadhuku badhil", she asked again holding on to his chest.

"Ennanu sollu. Seiyarean", he said getting impatient to have her. Mullai leaned closer to his ears, while he wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her closer.

"Apo ippo enaku soan papadi sapidanum. Polama?", she whispered and pushed him away.

"Edhu? Ipova?", he yelped.

"Amam. Ipo than", she hopped off the bed. She found a pant and tshirt for him and handed it to him.

"Sikiram mathitu va. Polam"

"Rathiri saptutu selvi akka kuduthanganu gulab jamun saptiyey ", he said and quickly shut his mouth.

"Illa ma. Sweet ku badhil vera sapidalamenu sonean", he added before he said something to aggravate his pregnant wife.

She pulled him out of the bed and thrusted his clothes into his hand. "Adhu elam theriyadhu. Enaku ipovey sapidanum. Nee Enna venna panrenu Enaku sathiyam panna. Ippo pecha matha mudiyadhu"

He reluctantly changed while she slipped out of his tshirt and searched for a salwar that would fit her. His pants tightened uncomfortably seeing her and his head warned him to look away.

"Seri naan poi car eduttu varean. Nee ready agi iru"

One other thing that changed over the years was him buying a car through loan. After learning they were pregnant, he didn't want her to travel in bikes, especially if they had to travel to Kunnakudi. However they didn't have space to park it in the house, so he had rented a small lot from another owner who doesn't own a car, few blocks away.

As he picked the keys, he saw Mullai walk towards him quickly.

"Pathu. Ipo edhuku odi vara. Naan poi car edututu vara 5 nimisham agum. Porumaiya va"

"Kathiru, bike la polam"

"Velayadariya? Indha vayatha vechukita?"

"Naan gunda irukenu solriya?", she asked scrunching her nose.

"Adeiya..naan epo apadi sonean?", he coughed to clear his throat.

"Chumma apadi iruka", he said and winked making her blush.

"Poda...Ipadi edavadhu edhir paradha nerathula panidu", she smacked lightly on his arms.

"Seri va", he said holding on to her hand.

" Kunnakudi ka porom? Nalu theru thalli thana porom. Bike la polam...", she pleaded

When he didn't budge, she added "please please please..", she pouted and tears threatened to fall.

He sighed seeing her about to cry. Her mood swings were so unpredictable these days and sometimes it turned her into an emotional wreck. He didn't want to do anything to upset her now and reluctantly agreed.

"Uffff. Seri. Idhan kadasi. Inametu bike la kutitu poga matean"

Instantly her mood brightened up again and she almost jumped onto him in happiness, kissing him on the cheeks. He laced his fingers with her as they made the way out to the bike.

She was not able to sit straight and placed her head on his shoulder. As she leaned onto him, she adjusted herself, so she didn't give much pressure to her stomach.

"Paathu alungama kulungama kutitu po Kathiru"

"Okara kastama irundha car la polam Mulla", he tried his luck again

"Vasathiya than iruku. Car la ponna, ipadi unna katti pudichutu vara mudiyuma?", she asked seductively as she snuggled closer to him.

Kathir turned his head to notice a slight blush dusted on her cheeks. He placed his hand over hers, which was holding on to his waist, clasping it. Her hand involuntarily tightened around his and both passed a grin at each other. Few years back neither of them thought, this is where they would be. Happy, in love and ready to expand their family. He picked her hand and gently kissed it, placing it back on his waist and started the bike.

Mullai's heart flustered in happiness. She had found someone who loved her with everything he had. One who loved every broken part of her and healed all the holes on the way. She loved his man and had absolutely no regrets falling for him. She had no doubt in her mind, that upcoming years were going to be the best years of their lives. Because they were in there together, for better or worse; they will always be together.

No matter how hard our past is, we can always begin again. And their journey started for new beginnings...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

171K 18.6K 80
Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that everyone ignored and found less interes...
74.9K 3.7K 58
En peru farah afzal, Boring. En lifea patthi oru vaarthaila sollanumna adhu boring dhaa, But naa adha patthi complain pannave illa , I am happy wi...
128K 13.4K 78
An emotional Love story of Aadhavan and Sandhya❤️ Hi all, Tried a new story.. Give it a read and comment your opinion about this.. Thankyou🤍