The Things, You Do {18+}

By Amina_addy

Talia, a strong but awkward young woman must navigate through her senior year of high school, all while keepi... More

Intro
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
[1] 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒐𝒐.
[2] 𝑭𝒊𝒙 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.
[3] 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒔. 𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏.
[4] 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕???
[5] 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔.
[6] 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔.
[7] 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕.
[8] 𝑶𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑶𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐.
[9] 𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝑫𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒕 𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
[10] 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕.
[11] 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.
[12] 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆.
[13] 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒄𝒉.
[14] 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒅𝒆𝒂.
[15] 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
[16] 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔.
[17] 𝑰 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒑 𝑴𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅.
[18] 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖...
[19] 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕.
[20] 𝑴𝒔. 𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏...
[21] 𝑰 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑴𝒆.
[22] 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.
[23] 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌?
[24] 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑼𝒑 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒐 𝑰𝒕.
[25] 𝑰 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒏𝒅.
[27] 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒐 𝑪𝒓𝒚.
[28] 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒂𝒚 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒓?
[29] 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒄𝒉.
[30] 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕.
[31] 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏?
[32] 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝑶𝒓 𝑴𝒚 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆?
[33] 𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑰𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉.
[34] 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕.
[35] 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔.
[36] 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒔 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆.
[37] 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑩𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅.
[38] 𝑰𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒓?

[26] 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑨𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒎, 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑨𝒕 𝑴𝒆.

2.8K 79 7
By Amina_addy

|Talia|

"There is this new documentary that came out on Netflix, I thought you would want to watch it." Theo sat down next to me with a lunch tray in his hands.

He placed a juice box in his mouth as he held it up with his teeth by the straw, "Wow really... I'll look at it later." Checking every second to see if Ethan was texting me back, he never did... but I still had hoped he would.

"Who are you texting? Is it Daniel?" He tried to look over on my phone by leaning closer to me, moving away from him, he humped his shoulders and continued eating.

"No... It's not." Clicking on his profile again there still wasn't a new text. Didn't he say there was a surprise for today?? It's Thursday, right?

Looking at the calendar, it was definitely Thursday... or maybe I just need to update my phone?

"Theo it's Thursday... right?"

"Mhm." His mouth was too filled with Peanut butter and jelly he couldn't even open his mouth.

He cleared his mouth out of peanut butter, "Why what's wrong? Is it about the trip tomorrow? What, did you forget to pack for it?"

"No, it's not that..." Sighing I placed my phone down. "Besides, why can't you go with me, It will be boring without you." Grabbing my face I held it up with my hands while looking down at the table.

"I told you, I have practice, my basketball game is in a few weeks and I really need to train hard... I also can't be absent anymore and need to keep my grade up."

I still felt miserable that I was going alone, which made me not want to go anymore. Theo read my face and tried to bring up my mood.

"It's alright, big caveman get big muscles and win basketball game, caveman will get better grades and go on senior trip with you at end of school year."

His stupid imitation worked as a small smile appeared on my face, "God, you said you'll stop talking like that, you promised in middle school."

He chuckled as he took a sip out of his juice, "Tell me all about it when you get back."

He brought me into a side hug releasing me shortly after. A buzz on my phone had me immediately pick it up revealing two text messages from Ethan.

Ethan ❤️:
Meet me outside when school is over.

Ethan ❤️:
;)

That's all he texted after not texting me for the whole day; plus him not showing up today had me hover over my phone every second of the day waiting for a text. Scoffing, I sometimes forget I am dating him now.

"Hey you guys—."Aliya sat down in front of us smiling at Theo. "Theo babe, are you going to help me pack for tomorrow?"

"Mhm..."

Turning towards Aliya I would have never thought she would get selected to go. "They picked you to go to?"

She looked at me while grabbing Theo's extra juice box gaining him to look at her in disbelief, "Hey?!" She hushed him so she could speak.

"I paid to go, I didn't feel like coming to school tomorrow so I guessed why not go to Manhattan instead! And since kids who are going on the trip aren't attending school tomorrow and a weekend stay at a hotel sounds charming I was happy to take the offer." She smiled while finishing the juice box, placing it back on Theo's tray.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She got up and left to go back to her friend group. I'm going to have to spend the weekend with her?! Though she has been nice to me lately, I don't know how she would act when Theo isn't around.

"Yay, you get to spend the weekend with Aliya, maybe you two will be best friends when the trip is over." Theo tried to lighten up the mood as he knew I was not fond of this situation.

He sighed softly picking up his now empty juice box, "Hey... can you do me a favor and get me another juice box please—." He pressed his hands together as his lips pouted out. He is really trying his hardest not to get up.

"Fine, but only if you give me money for the vending machine." Sliding my hand towards him on the table I opened it waiting for him to place a dollar in it.

He rolled his eyes while groaning, "I only have a five-dollar bill though..." He reached into his pocket taking out a bill only for him to rethink his life decisions.

As he was in his thoughts, I plucked it out of his hand hastily getting up from the bench so he wouldn't grab me.

"Talia!" He tried to reach out for me only for me to move out the way.

"Thank you for the lunch money."

Running away from him. I slowed down as I got to the front of the cafeteria, walking up to a freezer, almost all the juices were taken quickly catching sight of where it all went. Everyone had at least three or more of their own, some even mixing it in with their food or seeing who could finish the fastest.

"Disgusting..."

Picking one up, I was about to leave only to hear my name called out.

"Talia! Hey!"

Turning around, Issac rose from his seat while struggling trying to get out of the bench as one of his legs was stuck. Once he finally got it unstuck, he shuffled over to me while flattening his pants.

"Hey." Grinning towards him he smiled back.

I noticed that he was wearing his Harry potter glasses today, he promptly shoved his hair back as some fell in his face.

"Yeah, I just saw you. I didn't know you had lunch this period?" He peeked down at the five-dollar bill in my hand.

"Are you going to the vending machine? I'll come with you if you don't mind." He shoved his hands into his pocket as he waited for a response.

"Sure, I don't mind." Grinning at him, he nodded as he followed behind me.

"So. I remember that Theo said you and him have been friends since Pre K? How did that happen?"

"Yeah." Smiling I couldn't recall much but I did remember how it all started. Glimpsing at him, he walked beside me with both hands nudged in his pockets, his straight dark blonde hair as always was all over the place.

Clearing my throat, there was about to be a lot of talking, "We were in the same Pre k class with the same teacher Mrs. Vivian. It was the first day and my dad dropped me off, of course, like every kid, they never want their parent to leave without them. So my dad gave me my favorite lunch box that he packed for me, that way I wouldn't feel so scared. It had a tiger on it with a forest background, and that made me feel superior since I felt I was braver with it. As lunch came, a boy (Theo), sat next to me and grabbed my lunch box, opening it to find a ham and cheese sandwich with a Ziploc bag full of Cheez-its and a fruit punch Caprisun. So in my defense, I hit him on the arm as hard as I could and grabbed my tiger lunch box back happily eating my food, only Theo had better plans and grabbed it back from me and we started fighting over it. Mrs. Vivian then came over to the commotion and spoke to us in her calm voice and told me, that sharing is caring, I told her to f off and sat somewhere else. Theo then came up to me again, assuming Mrs. Vivian told him something, this time he had a toy tiger in his hand and gave it to me, I took it from him smiling and in return, I gave him some of my Cheez-it. And from then on he started calling me Tiger and I use him for lunch money."

Picking up my chips from the vending machine, I used the extra change to get myself an ice tea.

"That was a cute story, though; Theo was very much a lunch thief." Issac leaned onto a vending machine immediately pushing off as it shook a little too much.

"Yeah. And this machine won't give me my change back." Punching it with all my strength, nothing came out having me sigh as I rolled my eyes.

"I guess Theo won't get his fifty cents back." Opening my ice tea, I took a quick drink of it, but the goodness of 100 calories had me wanting more.

"Fifty cents? Here take mine." He dove into his pockets, pulling out two quarters and handing them to me.

"Wow. Thank you, you didn't need to." Looking up at him, I placed it in my pocket. "I'll see you later then--"

"Wait, are you free tonight?" He stopped me as I was about to walk away, turning around to face him, I didn't want to say I was going on a date with Ethan, Theo doesn't even know, and keeping secrets from him is harder than constipation.

"Oh. Sorry, I'm am. Maybe when I get back from the trip we can hang out?"

"Yeah, of course. I'll see you around then." He turned around walking away to his table though I could sense he was smiling.

The sound of change falling had me look back at the vending machine. "You, bitch." Smiling at the fifty cents, I grabbed it up placing it in my pocket.

•••

As I waited for Theo to leave, I knew I wouldn't be having any tutoring sessions today as Mr. Romano had a family dinner to take care of. A text came through while I walked down the halls of the school. Some kids were still leaving to go home and most were skipping classes to hang out with friends.

Turning on my phone, a text from Ethan showed up.

Ethan ❤️:
I'm outside in the parking lot. Waiting for u. ;)

God, he keeps putting winky faces.

Me:
Alright, almost there. :)

Shutting off my phone, I fixed my bag on my shoulder as I walked down the steps and over to the parking lot, there were a few cars parked, but the familiar black Jeep was stationed in the middle of the parking lot, where none of the cars were placed had me walk towards it.

All the windows were up, and as I got closer to it I could hear music coming from inside. The driver's door soon opened as I was now standing a few feet away.

Ethan hopped out, his hair bouncing in place, only I instantly realized.

"You got a haircut?"

"Yeah. what do you think of it?"

Moving up to him, he smiled as his dimples revealed, "I love it." Messing with his hair as I played around with it, I always daydreamed of being in his hair and now it's happening.

He pulled me closer to him as he kissed me roughly which caught me off guard though I went with it.

"You're so beautiful." He leaned back as his hands went down to my thighs.

Smiling stupidly, I didn't know what to say.

"And, I'm sorry for calling you while you had tutoring, though your teacher answering had me." He laughed as he let go of me.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

He shook his head, "It's no problem. Alright, let's go to the surprise." He opened his door going back inside the Jeep as I walked to the other side to get in.

Getting comfortable in the seat, I closed the door as Ethan started up the car. "Where are we going?"

He beamed towards me, "I can't ruin the definition of the word surprise."

•••

"This is it." Ethan stopped the car as he finished parking in the lot of a huge park.

"Wow. It's beautiful." Looking out the window, the was a gorgeous lake that reflected the sunset.

"I knew you would like it. Let's get out before it gets too late."

He opened his door soon getting out as I followed behind him. I took in the fresh smell of mowed grass and the earthy smell of the lake, though screaming and laughter were heard from afar.

As we walked closer, Ethan brought me to him as he held my hand, "I heard there is a fair around here. Want to check it out?"

Looking up at him he waited for my answer, "Sure, I haven't been to one in a while."

In the distance, I was able to see a Ferris wheel as the shrieking got louder I knew we were getting closer. The smell of funnel cakes, popcorn, and other fried goodness caught my nose as we walked into the fair.

We got our tickets at the front which Ethan paid for us both. "Don't eat too much, you don't want to get too full."

Smiling as I looked around, I eyed down all the stands that sold food. I knew if I was to eat all the food sold here, there would still be room for more.

"I'll try not to." Letting go of his hand I ran over to a stand that sold huge toys for prizes. Ethan followed behind me as he held his phone in his hand.

Pointing up at a huge pink dinosaur plush, I turned my head to him, "I'm going to try and win that one."

"Alright, though you sure you don't want me to get it? I'm good at these."

"Nope, I got it." Taking out a dollar from my pocket, it will give me at least five tries to get that plush.

Handing it over to the guy who ran the stand, he gave me five hoops to throw onto the glass bottles.

"Give it your best shot." The man smirked down at me as if he thought I wasn't going to win this thing.

I'll prove him wrong.

"I'll be here if you need my help." Ethan leaned into my ear soon moving away to give me space.

•••

"Told you I could do it!" Stuffing the dinosaur in Ethan's face, it only took me about ten tries to get it...

"I never said you couldn't!" Ethan smiled down at me as he grabbed the pink dinosaur from me. getting it out of his face, he carried it on his shoulders as if the plush got tired of walking.

"I want to tell you something... though I'll do it on there." He pointed up to the Ferris wheel as we walked towards it.

"Why can't you do it here?"

"Because I want it to be us two." He kissed my forehead as we waited in the short line to get on.

The man in the front separated the number of people who could get on, "Alright. Up to four people can get in a cabin! No more!"

"I think I drank too much, I'll need to use a restroom after this." Leaning closer to Ethan, I could feel my bladder getting ready to want to release itself.

"Alright, we'll leave quickly when it's done." He took the dinosaur off his shoulders as we got into a red cabin.

Ethan sat in front of me while I settled down on the bench. The door soon shut, and as the ride began Ethan leaned forward in his seat while smiling.

"I have good news, I know you got selected to go on the trip to Manhattan, So--" He stopped talking as he took out a folded paper from his pocket. "I paid to go to be with you."

My mouth widened as I covered it excitedly, moving around in my seat, I soon stopped to think, "Wow! But wait, How did you find out??"

"A friend told me. Don't worry, just know I'm coming with you, and maybe we can spend some more time together." His smile grew as I went up to him hugging him.

Pulling back, my bladder was really ruining the moment, "Okay, but now I certainly need to pee." Smiling Awkwardly, all I was able to think about was finding the nearest restroom.

Sitting back down to lessen the discomfort, Ethan tried to spark up another conversation though it was hard for me to talk back to him. The ride stopped after what felt like decades. Pushing my way out first, we both jogged back to his car trying our hardest not to bump into anyone.

As we made it back safely, Ethan began to laugh at me holding in my breath as my cheeks puffed out, shutting my eyes I tried blocking out everything.

"It's not funny." Turning over to him, he still couldn't stop cackling.

"I know it's not, you just look cute when you're focusing." Rolling my eyes, he turned on the ignition driving off shortly after.

"There is a restaurant around here if you want to go there--

"Yes. Yes just go anywhere." Cutting him off he stopped in front of a fancy restaurant.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, I'm good." Opening the door I ran inside only to be stopped by a lady standing at the front desk.

"Hi, do you have a reservation?"

"No- I just need the restroom."

She nodded her head while putting a clipboard down, "Okay follow me, hun."

Walking behind her, waiters came from every direction with either a plate of food in their hands or a fancy notebook and pen ready to write down orders.

One waiter passed by me, and I could smell the delicious meal on the plate. But then out of nowhere, I saw her, Eloise... She walked out of the area where we were heading to, the restroom. That means if she is here Mr. Romano is also here too. Following her with my eyes, she walked back to her table which wasn't far from the restroom.

"Alright, here you are Miss." Returning my gaze to the lady she waited for me to go inside.

"Thank you so much."

Running inside quickly, I didn't want to be seen by them, especially since I know my teacher's entire family is there.

As I finished my business, I felt more relieved and free that I forgot what was happening outside. Washing my hands I walked out of the restroom as I dried it off on my shirt, oblivious to my surroundings, I was unable to hear my name being called out.

"Talia! Honey come over here!"

Turning my head to the voice that said my name, I completely forgot about the situation I was in, Eloise stood up from her seat waving me over, and Maria ran over to me while smiling.

"Talia! I didn't know you were invited to. Did my uncle bring you??" Maria hung onto me as she jumped up and down.

"Uhm. No." Looking up at the table everybody including Mr. Romano was staring in my direction my heart began to beat fast as all the attention was on me.

Maria grabbed my hand and began walking me over to their table, I could fight back, that would make me come across as if I was unapproachable.

An older female opened her mouth as I got closer while smiling, "Wow sei così bello. Falla sentire la benvenuta a tutti." She looked over at Mr. Romano.

"Mama, she doesn't understand what you are saying." Eloise turned her head as she walked over to me.

"Hello bellissima." Eloise gave me a welcoming hug before pulling back. Greeting her back I looked back at their full table with family though not seeing Aurora anywhere. Adrian sat still in his seat while he waited on his food to arrive while Mr. Romano rose from his seat walking toward us, he kept eye contact with me having it hard for me to look away as always.

"I will walk her out." He wrapped his arm around my waist moving me away from his sister, the feeling of his closeness made me tense, my face began to get hot as his hand stayed on my belly.

"Aw well, get home safe."

Nodding my head, my throat was too clogged for me to speak, and my mind was too full of my teacher's hand still in contact with my bare belly.

This soon came to an end when he let himself go of me as his hand was now placed on my back while we walked away.

"What are you doing around here?" He glanced down at me with a straight face waiting for my response.

"...I had to pee, so I came here."

He stayed silent, looking up at him, his eyes were shut only for them to open again.

"What I meant to the question was what are you doing in this area, why aren't you home." He re-worded

Staying silent, I didn't want to tell him I was on a date, do you usually tell your teacher you went on a date??

"Are you going to answer?"

"Yes... I went on a date."

His fingers felt like they coiled on my back once I said that.

"With who?"

He stopped walking as we were nearly close to the exit, his hand fell from my back as he waited again for my answer. But why did he want to know who?? Would it even matter.

"Are you going to answer?"

"Mhm... Ethan." I whispered his name so he wouldn't hear.

"What? Speak louder."

"...Ethan..."

He stayed silent, he examined my face as his tongue poked the inside of his cheek his hands now stuffed in his black pants. What was he thinking about?? Do I have something on my face?

"...I'll see you tomorrow Talia."

He walked away having me walk the rest of the way out still confused as ever.

•••

Don't forget to comment and vote! :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 285 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...
13.6K 417 25
Brianna Parker, an 18 year-old high school student, embarked on a new journey when she encountered her teacher. From that point onward, she aimed to...
374K 5.7K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
198K 4.9K 127
A rebellious and criminal student named Lyla Valentine gets a new teacher at a new school for delinquent kids, Mr. Grey who she instantly hates. She'...