I've moved on

By romancegirl789

Taylor is pregnant with her ex-boyfriend's baby. She has moved on and no longer has any feelings for him. She... More

Bad History,Bright Future
New Changes
Sweet 16
The ride of a lifetime
The Perfect Day
You Again
Unraveled
The end to a new begining
A New Little Life
Recap (Final Chapter)

Released

538 12 0
By romancegirl789

Chapter 8, Released

It was already September and it was 3 days before school started. This Summer went by so quick. Between having a new boyfriend, turning 16, being pregnant, and getting surgery.... it's like Summer never even came.

I was only 6 months pregnant now. I still had 3 months to go. It seems like ive been carrying him around for a year now. The basement didnt get finished on my birthday, but my dad and John finished it last week. The rooms were painted, the furniture was set, and everything was working. I was so excited to have my own floor in the house.

As for mine and Aaron's relationship, honestly... its gotten kinda awkward. I dont know where we are standing right now. I havent had a date with him in over a month. We still talked, called, and even video chat.. but I think, and I believe he will agree, its just getting... wierd. I honestly dont know what went wrong, sometimes we sit in complete silence until one of us has to leave.

Even though im pretty bumbed about that, Im still really excited to start school again. Today, Jenny is having a party at her house for a "back-to-school celebration" as she calls it. Everyone in our school is gonna be there. But Aaron said he had plans so he couldnt make it. But that wasnt gonna stop me from having fun.

I changed into my baithing suit and put a flowery, loose dress over it. I grabbed my keys and me and Kayla headed downstairs.

"Thanks for letting me stay over last night Mrs.Fray." Kalya smiled. She was such a suck-up.

"Oh no problem honey, anytime." My mom smiled and gave each of us a hug. "Now have a great time today, okay?"

We both nodded and headed out the door.

When we got to her house,Jenny was setting up with Kelly on her hip. She was now 5 months old.

I took Kelly from her hip and tickled her. Her little giggle came out her mouth so cute, inoscent, not a care in the world.

Jenny smiled. "Im telling you Tay, your kid is gonna love you." She laughed.

"Yeah Tay, your gonna be a great mom." Kayla smiled.

I smiled back. "Thanks guys, I sure hope so."

"Hope about what?" Heather said as she put down a bag of food on the outdoor table on Jenny's pool deck.

"Oh nothing." I said and smiled back over at Kelly.

"I got a bunch of snacks at the store, I hope it was be enough." Heather said, out of breathe.

"Yum, cheese puffs!" Kayla said while digging them out of the grocery bag.

Jenny took them away from her. "I think it will be plenty, as long as Kayla doesnt eat everything before everyone gets here." She laughed.

"Sorry." Kayla smiled

We all laughed. "Im gonna go change into my suit." Heather said as she walked into Jenny's gigantic house.

"Alright, ive got everything.. wait! I forgot the cupcakes. Can you watch her while I run inside real quick?" Jenny said and pointed to me.

"Sure, no problem." I nodded and looked back over at Kelly.

Kayla smiled at me. "She like loves you, and she hates me." She said and sat down next to me.

"Please Kay, she doesnt hate you." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna bet?" Kayla took Kelly from my arms and she began to cry. "See.. everytime she does this. Everytime."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess she does hate you." I laughed and took Kelly back into my arms.

"Kayla, your still going on about that? She doesnt hate you." Said Jenny carrying a huge try of cupcakes with Heather behind her carrying even more cupcakes.

"Yes she does, everytime I even lay a hand on her...she cries." She said and grabbed a cupcake.

Jenny took the cupcake from her hands and put it back on the try. "Stop trying to eat all of the food."

"Okay, miss moody, god damn." Kayla laughed.

"Kayla, Kelly is here remember." Jenny said sternly.

Kayla covered her mouth. "Oops, sorry Jen."

"Hey guys." Dana said with a bag of drinks and Lola over her shoulder obviously sleeping.

"Hey Dana." We all said and Dana handed Lola over to Heather.

Heather stroked Lola's hair and put her around her bare shoulder.

"What took you so long?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, you were supposed to be here 45 minutes ago to help set up." Kayla said while looking at the time on her phone.

"Sorry. Lola is in one of her moods today, Im hoping this nap will help." She said and placed the drinks down.

Jenny took Kelly back into her arms. "Its alright, I know the feeling." She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour, everyone had finally arrived. There were people tanning, eating, swimming, and there was a pretty big line at the slide.

Kayla and Heather we swimming talking to some guys in our grade while Dana and Jenny sat with their kids talking to some old friends.

As for me, I layed down enjoying the hot sun beating of my bare stomach.

Suddenly the sun was being blocked by someone. I looked up and realized it wasnt something, but someone.

"Hey Taylor." Vinny smiled.

"Oh, hey Vinny." I smiled

Vinny was kind of a wierd guy. He was very nice and me and Jenny used to hang out as friends with him. He was a pretty good friend of ours before Jenny got pregnant then Vinny felt kind of awkward.

"Sorry to bother you." He laughed.

"No its alright." I said sitting up and placing my sunglasses on top of my head.

"May I sit?" He said pointing to a loundge chair next to me.

"Yeah, go ahead." I nodded and he sat down and looked at me. "So whats up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing I just thought I would sit and talk with you, I havent seen you in a while." He smiled.

He wasnt a dorky guy, he just acted awkward towards everybody. But with me and Jenny were so outgoing... I think we forced it out of him around us. He had light brown hair with a few zits here and there, but it honestly wasnt that bad. He wasnt a bad looking guy, he was just anti-social. Neither me or Jenny ever really had a 'crush' on him. We were just really good friends.

Dana and Heather were kind of freinds with him, but they werent as outgoing as me and Jenny, so they never really clicked as friends. Its not like they didnt like him, they just didnt really find an interest in him.

"I know, we used to have so much fun." I smiled

He nodded. "I know, I miss that." He smiled wide and looked into the sun and squinted.

I got up off my chair. "I need something to drink, want to come with me?" He nodded and we headed towards the house.

"What do you want?" I asked as I opened the fridge.

"Ginger Ale for me." He smiled.

I got two cups filled with ice and poured Giner Ale in both. I handed one to Vinny. "Here you go."

He smiled and nodded. "Thanks, so how have you been?" He said and hit my arm gently.

I took a sip of the cold Ginger Ale in my cup. "Awesome actually. You?"

He took a sip. "Nothing much actually. Just the same old same old. Working."

I nodded. "Your still working at Berny's right?"

He nodded. "Yeah, Its awesome. You should stop by one day. I remember you used to come there all the time during the summer."

I smiled. "Oh yeah, I used to go with Ray all the time. I totally forgot. Ill make sure to stop by sometime."

Berny's was like a pub restuarant right outside the village near my house. They serve everything there...burgers, salads, club sandwichs, wraps, chicken, everything.

"Yeah, I was dissapointed that I havent seen you there all summer." He said looking down.

I lifted his chin up. "Ill come by soon." I winked at him playfully, like we used to do.

"Great." He smiled.

I took my finger off his chin as more people came inside to get drinks.

"Sorry I havent came to see you. Ive been kinda busy this whole summer." I laughed.

"Yeah, I can imagine." He said smiling at my baby bump.

"Yeah, I love that place, I have some good memories there." I smiled.

"Yeah, so how are you and Ray." He asked suddenly.

I looked at him shocked but he still kept his blank expression. "Well, we arent exactly together anymore. To be honest, we dont even really talk anymore."

He nodded. "So you dont have a boyfriend..." He said inoscently.

"Well, I was in a relationship with Aaron Keller...but Im not so sure whats going on anymore." I said simply.

"What do you mean?" He asked

I took a huge sip of my drink. "Well, we have reached that part of our relationship of like being awkward. We had so much fun the first few months, but now its like I barely know him." I tried to make him understand.

He nodded. "So are you gonna break it off?" He questioned.

"Honestly, I mean I dont want to personly. But we havent really talked about it." I said.

"I see." He looked out the door. "We are missing the party." He smiled.

The music was blasting outside and everyone was dancing. I took Vinny's hand and pulled him into the pool deck. We put our drinks down and danced together. It was fun to be carefree for one day.

Me and Vinny danced until we were the last ones. We finally sat back down.

"That was so much fun Vin." I smiled out of breathe.

"Yeah, I had fun too." He smiled and drank the rest of his Ginger Ale. "So how is Jenny?" He yelled over the music.

"Good, she is having a pretty hard time with Kelly right now. But she is doing good." I said.

"Thats good." He smiled.

I nodded. "So what about you Vinny, you have a girl in your life?" I asked. As far as me and Jenny knew, he has never even had a girlfriend.

He shook his head. "Nope, not yet." He smiled.

"Thats alright Vin, you just need the right girl. To have a first kiss, first dance together, first date." I smiled.

"Well, I hope she comes soon, because these lips are getting pretty sick of kissing my pillow." He joked.

I laughed. Vinny was a pretty funny guy. "Please Vin, ive known youve kissed more then your pillow."

He shook his head. "Never." He smiled.

"Really, you have never kissed a girl?" I laughed.

"Yes really." He smiled again.

"Wow, well I understand. Your waiting for the right girl. I get it." I smiled.

Vinny got up and took my hand. A slow song was playing and people were begining to leave.

"May I take this dance?" He put out his hand and bent down jokingly.

I smiled and took his hand. "It would be my honor." I smiled

He put his arms around my waist and I placed my hands around his shoulders. At that point I forgot. Forgot about realitly, forgot about what other people thought of me, forgot about the people around us, I forgot about everyone and all the worries in my life. I just let life go and enjoyed this moment with Vinny, my friend.

I looked up at Vinny. He was a lot taller then before. "You're a good dancer Vin."

He smiled. "Ive ad practice." He winked.

I laughed and we did something friends usually wouldnt do. Our lips met and I didnt pull away, I didnt move, I didnt even flinch. I wasnt thinking about Ray or Aaron. No, I was thinking about Vinny.

I was thinking that Vinny wasnt such a bad guy. He was sweet, good looking, kind, funny.. maybe I liked him. But I had no idea he liked me. I knew he would treat me better then anyother guy. So I let him kiss me.

"You were right, I was saving it for the perfect girl." He smiled.

Okay, this time I kissed him. I mean, how could I resist? That was so sweet.

We released from the kiss. All I could say was. "Thank you Vinny."

He looked confused but we kept dancing. I couldnt hear anything but the music. I thanked him for making me think over about my life. I thanked him for giving me a chance to be carefree. I thanked him for making me happy even though I was sad inside. Most of all I thanked him for releasing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
65.7K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...