Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter-38 Realization

38K 1.6K 38
By _Shivani_1910

Author's POV

"Bhushan, trace the last location of Megha," Karthik called and informed Bhushan while Arjun called the police and Mr. Williams came to them tensely.

Within a few minutes, Bhushan traced her location and informed Karthik and the three of them reached that location with police.

Karthik looked at the car, which was completely damaged. For a second, his heart skipped a beat. The thought that she was inside is making him insane.

Police checked and confirmed she was not inside.

Karthik took a sigh of relief but that relief did not last long as he saw the blood on the road.

He followed the blood and looked at the man, who was moaning with pain clutching on his manhood.

Police quickly took him to their custody.

"It's ok, Karthik. Megha will be ok," Arjun tried to console his friend while walking with him, followed by Mr. Williams and police.

Upon walking a few steps, they came across a man on the ground, looking like someone had beaten him. He understood that Megha did this to that man.

He saw more blood after walking for a few more steps. His heart rate increased as his brain started imagining all the negative scenarios. He was sweating profusely as he walked on the road searching for his wife.

He ran to the nearest alley following the blood marks, Arjun and Mr. Williams ran behind him.

He halted in his place, looking at the scene. Two men were on the ground with blood. He walked past them with shivering hands and trembling feet... And there he saw a woman sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall with closed eyes.

She is gripping a glass in her hands, making blood flow freely from her hands.

"Megha," he yelled and ran to her. She is half conscious and looked at Karthik when he called her. He collapsed on the ground and took her into his arms.

"Megha!" he cried.

She smiled at him and closed her eyes, feeling safe. Till now she is conscious because she has to protect herself. After seeing Karthik, she fell unconscious because she trusts him and she knows he can protect her.

"Arjun, bring the car," Karthik roared while holding Megha tightly in his arms.

"Megha, please wake up," he was calling her continuously, but she was not opening her eyes.

He took that glass piece from her hands and threw it aside and inspected her hands. His heart clenched with pain when he saw the wounds on her head, legs and her pierced hands. A pang of anger surged in him when he saw the slap mark on her cheek. His blood boiled at the thought of someone slapped his wife.

"Mr. Williams, I will drive them to the hospital. Please clear this and come to the hospital directly," Arjun ordered as he drove the car to the alley, and Mr. Williams nodded.

Karthik picked her up in bridal style and walked to the car. Mr. Williams opened the car door for them and Karthik sat in the back seat holding her in his arms while Arjun was in the driving seat.

Arjun saw the pain in Karthik's eyes, the exact pain which he saw when he lost his mother.

"Megha, please wake up," Karthik mourned, holding back his tears. "Don't you dare to leave me, Megha."
"You can do whatever you want. You can order me around but don't leave me please," he is continuously murmuring, holding her to his chest like his life is dependent on her existence.

That moment he realized that he loved her, he freaking love her more than he ever imagined.

Arjun felt sad looking at Karthik's pain. He never saw his friend this vulnerable.

Soon they reached the hospital. Karthik took her in and the doctor took her to the emergency ward. Police also came behind and admitted the men they found.

Karthik stood at the door of the emergency ward with eyes full of tears.

"Don't worry, Sid. She will be alright," Arjun said, and patted his shoulder.
Karthik nodded as he blinked the tears which he was holding from long back.

Bhushan and Mr. Williams also arrived at the hospital after settling the issue with the police. This is the first time Bhushan was witnessing his boss like this.

"Bhushan, I want all of them and the main one who ordered them to do so," Karthik ordered dangerously and Bhushan nodded firmly.

After one hour, the doctor came out from the emergency ward.

"How is she, doctor?" Karthik asked worriedly.

"Nothing to worry, Mr. Roy. She is out of danger. Just a minor wound on her head, but her palms were pierced. We took out all the glass pieces, still it takes time to heal and the wound on her leg needs care. Don't let her walk for a few days and don't let her touch water with her hands."

"Looks like she fought with someone. She is strong and her will power is high. That's why she was able to hold on this much time," the doctor informed him, and he felt proud of his wife.

"When will she wake up? Can we see her?" he asked immediately.

"She will wake up in one hour. We will shift her to the room, then you can see her," the doctor said, and he thanked him.

After one hour, she opened her eyes with great difficulty and found herself in the hospital bed. Night incidents flashed in front of her eyes, and she panicked.

"You woke up? Are you alright, how are you feeling now?" Karthik asked as soon as she opened her eyes, and she could sense his tension.

He was sitting in the chair beside the bed, holding her hand. His hair is messy and his eyes are red, indicating he cried. The thought that he cried for her made her so happy.

"Yeah, I am fine," she said with a smile and her voice came out weakly.
Her face was pale and her eyes lost its shine, but still her smile was the most beautiful one and it made his heart feel normal and calm.

"Do you need anything?" he asked, caressing her hair lovingly.

"Yeah, I need you," she blunted out.

"You can have me anytime but now you need to rest, just sleep, babygirl. We will talk in the morning," he said and kissed her forehead as he covered her properly with a duvet.

She closed her eyes like a good girl, but she is Megha, who can't be a good girl even for a while...

"Karthik, I can't sleep," she complained with a pout as she looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Why, baby?" He asked and pecked her pout.

"I am used to sleeping beside you and now, without you, I can't sleep. You made me like this. It's all your fault," she accused him, acting mad, which he found very cute.

"Oh, we had a big problem. What shall we do now?" he replied, mimicking her.

"Actually, I have a solution for it," she said, acting like she thought hard to find the solution.

"What is it?" He asked, smiling at her amusingly.

"You just sleep with me here," she replied, as she scooted to the edge, making room for him on the bed.

He knew that she would say this, and she did.

"Me? Here?" He played along with her.

"Yeah, this bed is enough for both of us and I sleep on you more than bed," she said innocently.
Her innocent face and cunning smile are something that ties him to her fingertips.

He stood up from the chair and laid down beside her carefully not hurting her wounds. She put her head on his chest and wrapped her banded hand around his waist.
His hands were itching to take her into his arms, and now as he took, his heart felt at peace as he kissed her forehead.

"You made me worried, babygirl," he whispered and kissed the top of her head.

"Did I?" She asked, putting her chin on his chest as she looked up at him.

"Yes, you did," he replied, hugging her tightly.

"I am sorry," she commented, and her voice muffled due to his shirt.

"You say sorry like this," he asked playfully.

She looked at him and asked, "then how can I say sorry."

"A kiss will do," he winked and she smiled shyly.

"But not now. I will take my kiss at our home after your discharge," he stated and a smile is not leaving her face.

"But, Megha, I am really proud of you. You tackled four men and they were all admitted in the same hospital," he praised her and she smiled proudly.

"Ok for now, sleep," he said and she closed her eyes, snuggling more into him while he was caressing her hair, and soon she fell asleep due to the medicine effect.

Arjun was there when she opened her eyes. He wanted to come in but after sensing they were having a conversation, he left and asked Mr. Williams and Bhushan to go home too.

Early the next morning Arjun came to the hospital with Bhushan and Mr. Williams.

They saw a nurse entering Megha's ward so they followed her and walked in.
Arjun smiled to see the scene in front of him where Karthik and Megha were sleeping in each other's embrace.

"Is he the man who said I never fall for her?" Arjun chuckled.

"Hello, sir, please wake-up," the nurse called Karthik tapping on his shoulder.
As he is a light sleeper he woke up by the sudden jerk.

"Sir this bed is for patients," she said politely and Arjun grinned.

Karthik tried to get up in embarrassment, but Megha tightened her hold around his waist.

"10 more minutes please," she mumbled and snuggled more into his chest.

"Baby, you can sleep just let me get up," he tried to convince her while Arjun was enjoying his friend's helplessness.

"Umm-- just let me hold you a few more minutes, Karthik," she cried. This time Mr. Williams also chuckled.

He smiled awkwardly at the nurse who was waiting to check Megha.

"Megha, nurse is here to check up on you, can you please let me go and give access for her to check," he said softly and she opened her eyes abruptly, and tried to sit up as Karthik got off from bed.

A sharp pain hit on her head making her moan with pain. She closed her eyes for a second while holding her head.

"Megha, are you alright," Karthik asked immediately, and she nodded.

"Wait, let me check," the nurse remarked and checked on her.

"She is alright sir. Feed her something, the doctor will arrive soon to check her again," nurse informed and went out.

"You are alright, right?" Karthik asked, caressing her head and she nodded.

"Princess," Arjun called and she smiled, acknowledging his presence.

"Karthik," she called suddenly, remembering something.

"What, Megha?" He asked.

"Karthik, I don't want my mom to know this as she is already dealing with so much," she said.

"I have already taken care of it, beautiful," he replied and she took a sigh of relief.

"Aunt Nirmala brought the things which you need. Help her to fresh up and feed her something. We will wait outside," Arjun said and Karthik nodded.
"And don't do anything naughty... my sister is already in the hospital bed," he winked and earned a glare from Karthik.

Closing the door behind him, Arjun went out with Bhushan and Mr. Williams.

Karthik helped her in brushing her teeth and washing her face. He also washed up and changed to other clothes as he was still wearing the same suit from yesterday.

He made her sit on the bed and he sat on the stool beside the bed then opened the hot box which Nirmala prepared... It's healthy a soup for Megha for her fast recovery

He took a spoon full of soup and blew a few times, after making sure the temperature was ok, he fed her.

"Hmm," she moaned as she swallowed the lukewarm soup which was delicious. As she was hungry, she drank the soup quickly and he smiled satisfied.

Nothing is the happiest feeling than feeding our loved ones.

He wiped her mouth with tissue after feeding her and then kissed her forehead.

This small gesture from him melted her heart. Women don't need costly gifts or expensive things; they just fall for these small gestures from their partner.

After a few minutes Arjun walked in with police.

"The hooligans confessed... "

***

How is the update?? Tell me in comments.. ❣️❣️

Do vote 🌟 it means a lot to me.. 🥰

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
169K 12.1K 59
"π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ π™°πš—πšœπš πšŽπš› - π™Έπš 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 πš—πš˜πš πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŠπš πšπš‘πšŽ πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš— πš’πšœ .." Advika - A wannabe one of the known...
318K 6.8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancΓ©," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
54.3K 6.1K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...