𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓾𝓿

nickinacpattywack

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 Еще

intro
hairdo
new do
babymamas
night out
mimi
print
studio
i like you
candy
rush day
clubbin'
birthday
asthma
revenge
loner
mama tina's
studio 2
𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓾𝓿
fix it
calm
stink
tragedy
captured
babe
shop
rumble
gathering
oklahoma 1
blood
baby
studio 3
Double R
Little Warrior of God.
Year In
Period

grandma

3K 144 102
nickinacpattywack

"Babe let me see your hat." Nicki took it off my head. What was the point of asking? I huffed and glared at her in the passenger seat.

This girl know how to get under my skin. I got this thick ass suit on, and it's hot.

Her birthday is tomorrow and she don't know how to act. Talking about doing off the wall shit. I'm only annoyed cause she sitting here on the phone with Lauren.

Talking about boyfriends not allowed and I play the role of one so I can't come. The fuck?

She know how to piss me off too because she doing it on purpose. It's all in her tone of voice. I'll bury both of them deeper than 6ft.

"Please shut up." I grumbled. Nicki looked at me with a really face and I shrugged. It's not my fault. I'm not telling myself to get mad, my self is just getting mad.

"I'll talk to you later Lo alright? We can do the shots thing at 12 still. But I don't think i'll make it to 23 babe....Bye."

They hung up and Nicki went to snapchat. Here she go with this recording stuff. I'm never paying attention in the videos. Always looking around driving or something.

She just record everything. At least i'm not ugly though. Because she'll get some crazy shit on camera. Then have you questioning when the hell she took it.

"Papi look at the camera." She ran her nails under my chin. I looked over and she pecked my lips, making sure to get her lip gloss on there.

That's so sexy. Her nails are long this time and she don't have on no makeup . I'll pull over right now. But we stopped at a stop sign.

I grabbed her neck softly and pulled her into a kiss. A whimper left her mouth and she put her hand in my lap. If it hurts she'll tell me.

We wouldn't be able to do nothing if we wanted to. These heavy ass clothes are complicated. She would be pissed trying to get her hand inside.

She pulled away and grabbed my neck, making me look at her funny.

"My birthday tomorrow and I want to take control." She kissed my neck.

"No can do hun. I'm folding you like a pretzel as soon as 12 hit. Lauren gon have to wait."

"No. You're gonna have to wait. I'm not turning my best friend down no more. She's mad at me for that."

Fuck Lauren.

"Mhmm. We'll see."

"I'm serious."

I shrugged. Cause I said what I said. Lauren is going to wait. If she's gonna be at my house, what makes her think I won't get to her first.

Baby never think.

"Hello?....No sorry i'm booked for today....I won't be doing hair until a week from now, birthday weekend....We have others inside if you would like to book with them. If not I can give you a call back when i'm available...Ok thank you sir, have a nice day."

Fake ass voice. Her code switching is sexy though.

"Omg we've been driving for the longest where are we going?" She groaned.

We're going to the country. I don't want to tell her until we get there because then she won't be able to back down.

I know my baby don't fuck with animals and bugs, but she need to get out the city. Welcome to my world. It's not even that bad once you actually get there and be around it.

The country is one of the funnest places. People just make it seem so...ew because of the wild. But if you keep your shit together, nothing will be ew. And Grandma doesn't play bout her property so we good.

She gon get on my ass for coming dressed like a runway, but I had to get Nic out without her being suspicious. And then I tried to sneak her some clothes out, but all her stuff is girly and expensive.

And i'm sure she would flip if she had to ride horses in her Balenziaga tennis shoes.

"Shut up and ride. You talk too much. Damn."

Her face fell and she turned forward. I was just playing, but by my voice, I sounded serious. Well shit, she have been talking since we got in this car.

I heard a small huff and she was leaning on the door with her arm. Baby ass.

Then that phone started going off again. She wasn't even paying it no attention. Just clicked silent. But she got that flash alert on, so it lit up every time.

"Who blowing yo phone up like that fo?"

"You dating a hairdresser, get used to it."

I glanced at her and back to the road. She begging for a fuck up. And i'll be the one to give it to her. It don't matter where we going.

So I pulled over and got out.

"Get in the back." I opened her door. Her eyes widened and she stepped out.

"W-why am I getting in the back? Bey we're in the middle of nowhere right now." She looked around.

I helped her step inside because her little legs couldn't do it. Swear she's so little to be so... ehh!

Like damn!

This attitude would make you think she some type of big dawg. Hell nawl. It's a little ass girl with small ass feet and deep dimples.

"Take your tights off." I hopped in after her, letting the middle seat all the way back. She just watched me, so I pushed her shoulders down and took them off myself.

As soon as I went in, her legs clamped around my head. I put my hands on her knees and pushed them open. Spread them motherfuckas.

I was really doing the most with eating her out because I want her to be wore out. That'll calm her ass down some for sure. Right now she too hype with this attitude.

"I'm c-coming Bey! Okayyy slow down." She pushed my head. I started flicking her clit and fingering her, her legs stared to shake. When her legs shake, it boosts my ego.

But she shake every time because she sensitive.  It doesn't matter what I do, if it's fast or more than one thing at once, she'll shake.

I started to slowly french kiss her pussy, mixing her cum with her wetness. She just taste so good. My eyes rolled back and I pushed her thighs down some more.

I could feel her body lifting up, so I pushed her stomach down. "Mmmmm mama. You taste good baby." I panted. It was hard pushing her down, but I did it. Baby soul was leaving her body.

Still kissing, I sucked on a lip and let it go with a pop. Spitting her juices back onto her and watching it roll down. I used my hand and rubbed it around before going back in.

Honestly I do this for my pleasure after some time. It's just fun and...I love eating her out. I've never loved doing this until I started doing it to her.

It's just something about her.

I watched her body slump and her eyes roll back, she's about to release. No regular release. Her chest started to go up and down quickly, and I began fucking her with my tongue, and rubbing her clit fast with my thumb.

"MmmmMmmmMm!" She twitched.

Luckily this top is leather so all I gotta do is wipe it. She squirted everywhere. This is why I like leather seats too. Just wipe and go.

I swirled my tongue around her clit, just doing the most at this point. For some reason I just don't want to stop. But I know she's done for sure, especially after she squirted.

"S-stop!" She swat my forehead. I jumped back with a laugh and reached to the front for the wipes.

After wiping my chest and top, I grabbed another one for her stomach and cooch. She was laying there like she was dead.

"I could kill you right now. I want to go home."

I pulled her tights on and crawled above her. She had her lip in her mouth and was breathing heavily. Wonder if she need that breathing thingy. I can never remember that damn name.

"Come on stink." I pecked her lips.

"No. I'm finna go to sleep for real Beyoncé move." She mushed my shoulder.

I chuckled and crawled to the front. Never again, my damn heel got stuck in the seat belt. Dumb shit. I knew better than to do that. Mama would've beat my ass.

Grandma would've found the longest switch and worked my ass. I should stop doing stuff that I know I wouldn't do in front of them. Maybe stuff would turn out right.

It was barely an hour when we made it to the country side. Grandma was sweeping the porch. Really just being nosy cause that lady be knowing everybody business.

I reached back and Nic was crawled in a ball sleep with one hand between her thighs. She even sleep like a child. I rubbed her butt and she still didn't move.

So I stuck my hand in her tights, gripping her butt. She hates when I do that.

"Bro...Beyoncé."

"Bro!? Onika stop calling me your bro. Get up, we here." I got out and went to the back seat. Her eyes were open but she wasn't getting up.

"Why the fuck is it a cow behind you?" Her eyes widened.

The people across the street have their animals in a gate in front of their house instead of the back. Wanting to be different and shit. But when they animals be roaming the roads and finna die, they swear the drivers in the wrong.

Weird folk.

"Come on girl." I pulled her arm. She got up and got out, fixing her hair in the window. My lips smacked as she pulled out lipgloss and all that. If she don't come the fuck on.

Grandma prolly wondering what the hell we doing. We on the other side of the car and shit. I mushed her shoulder and she stumbled on one foot. Made sure I ran so she couldn't get to me.

Yes I can run in heels. They be having me fucked up. I stopped so she could catch up and grabbed her hand. She paused when she saw Grandma and I looked back at her.

"Why you didn't tell me I was meeting family? Beyoncé i'm limping right now. That is so disrespectful." She whispered.

I chuckled and pulled her to walk. Definitely a limp, but it's a cute one.

"Oh child you one crazy heffa. Coming out here in all them clothes like it ain't 100 degrees outchea."

"Granny I got clothes in the car." I chuckled. She was about to get on my ass. Give a whole speech about heat strokes and shit.

I don't want to hear it. Or I just don't want my girlfriend to hear me get cursed out by my grandma. Mama is different.

"Hi i'm Onika." Nicki introduced herself. Granny smiled at me and grabbed Nicki's hand. "You go on and get those clothes before you pass out." She shooed me.

Did she just- ok. I watched them walk into the house and turned around to get my change of clothes.

This woman took my girlfriend with no questions asked and told me to go on. But granny can do whatever she want. I don't want to pick my own switch and get whooped with it too.

I'm too old.

I walked back inside and Nic was peeling potatoes as they talked.

"I don't know how to explain it. It's definitely something i've never dealt with before and i'm thankful for her. I would probably be in an even worse situation if she didn't come around being all crazy."

"Is it love or in the moment?"

I stayed by the door and listened. I wanted to know too. We've expressed those three words and I know for a fact that I mean it with everything in me.

"Im sure it's love. There's a lot that's telling me that it is. We said it a few days ago and it feels good. Not like a regret or for right now thing."

"The look in y'all's eyes tells it all. I haven't seen a look like that since god knows when. I have faith in y'all. She ain't never popped up over here with a girl so I know it gotta be something. You're beautiful and I can see your confidence.

You don't look like you let that boy break you down. Looks to me that you didn't give a damn." Granny chuckled.

Right about that. She don't give not one fuck. And that pissed me off because that man damn near killed her.

Yet she don't want a thing done to him. Couldn't be me, and it won't. I'll kill his ass. Several times. The fuck.

"It's not that....I don't know...I've just never had to deal with anything like that. Meek was really my first actual relationship...He showed me a lot of stuff and got me in....a lot of stuff too.

But I can say that Beyoncé has showed me better things in such little time. Mentally and physically. It's like my mind is open to her when we're around each other. Her respect and loyalty..The words of intelligence and caring mindset she has for me.

I love it."

My eyes almost teared up listening to her. I want her to have my babies...Be with her forever.

"Sounds like love to me baby."

"It does doesn't it?"

"Mmmhmm."

I walked into the kitchen and sat by Nic. She smiled at me and I kissed her. Pouty face ass.

"I love you too mama."

"You eavesdropper." She whispered against my lips.

"I'm glad I did."

"Mmm. I bet you are."
•𝓡𝓛•

"Bey no i'm scared please."

Talk so much shit but scared of a fucking horse. I'm trynna teach her and she being all shaky. She gon make it run if she keep moving her legs.

"Baby....be still for real. When yo ass fly off into the air I bet you'll learn."

"No! Get me off for real. You talking bout-come on!" She reached.

Grandma prolly shaking her head at this shit.

I stepped back and pulled the tassel so the horse could walk. She was tense and looking forward as I pulled. So scary.

We were just walking. And she acting like i'm running across the field. I could, but i'll do that when it's just me. She would shit bricks.

"Ok that's enough baby please let me off." She whimpered. I stopped walking and grabbed her hand.

Luckily granny got a room full of boots, so she was able to find a pair. Or she would've been mad in her sandals.

Cause I was gon make her ride either way.

"Are you about to ride?" She sniffled. This girl was about to cry.

Trynna cover it up with sniffs.

"Yea. Go stand on the back porch." If she stand out here, she'll get hit with so much dirt. I'm about to ride the hell out this horse.

I watched her walk off and swung myself on Betty. This my baby! Granny been taking care of her since we were both little girls.

I yanked the tassel and she started walking fast. After some time, I made her run all around the field.

It feels good being out here and doing this again. I've missed it so much. I made her jump over the barrel and hit the corner without any mistakes.

My old lady still got it.

I pulled the tassels back and she lifted in the air. A whistle came out and Betty dropped down. Grandma...

Dinner must be ready.

Nic came and helped me down, and we went inside.

"Giselle don't act like you don't know. Come in my kitchen with horse hands and watch I get you. Onika know to go wash her hands, why don't you?"

I scrunched my face and went towards the bathroom. She didn't even give me time to walk into the damn house good enough. Just want to fuss at me in front of my girlfriend.

Embarrassing.

We made our plates and sat down at the table, letting granny say grace. She always have the longest prayers like we ain't ready to eat.

"Onika baby, where are you from?"

"Oh-umm. My family and I are from Trinidad and Tobago, but we moved to New York after some time. Now we're in Houston."

I never knew that. Should've asked her. It's obvious she not from here just by her family. They accent so strong and they swear they don't have one.

It's just there.

"Oh so y'all some travelers huh? Good for you!"

Granny know she stay leaving. That's why we don't be here like that cause she always going somewhere different. She in her prime for real.

Said fuck all of us and she turning up on her own. With granddaddy of course.

"It's not as good as it sounds though. But that's another story for another time." Nic chuckled.

The whole time, I listened to them talk and laugh without me. The way she just clicked, makes my heart swell.

It's so natural. Like she wasn't scared or nervous. Grandma didn't show any signs of disapproval and that's the best.

Seeing her happy with the person I brought home makes me more than happy.

She's the main approval I need. I don't think I would even leave if she didn't approve. But it's good that she does.

I'm happy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Crazy In Love Rhysia

Любовные романы

201K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
74.6K 884 12
𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬.
95.7K 1.7K 29
:))
214K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...