ME AND YOU! liam dunbar

By niallhoranslovebot

ā€•ā Me and you. Always got each other's back we do. 'Cause everything's a little bit better when you and I sti... More

INTRODUCTION!
SEASON 4, freshmen year
CHAPTER ONE, the one with the lacrosse tryouts
CHAPTER TWO, the one with the aiding & abetting
CHAPTER THREE, the one with a boat house and a deadpool
CHAPTER FOUR, the one with davenford prep
CHAPTER SIX, the one where they find liam
CHAPTER EIGHT, the one with the bonfire night
CHAPTER NINE, the one with video games & a missing kira & scott
CHAPTER TEN, the one with three things that cannot be long hidden
CHAPTER ELEVEN, the one with saving kira & scott
SEASON 5 (part one), junior year
CHAPTER ONE, the one with the last day of summer
CHAPTER TWO, the one with theo raeken & hayden romero
CHAPTER THREE, the one with the chimeras
CHAPTER FOUR, the one with the club sinema

CHAPTER SEVEN, the one with the dangerous and idiotic plan

111 7 1
By niallhoranslovebot

Nova wakes up with a gasp, breathing heavy as she looks around the room. She calms down at seeing she was in her bedroom and glances at her alarm clock that sat on her nightstand. It read two-thirty in the morning. A sigh left her lips and she shook her head, running her hands through her slightly tangled brunette colored hair.

She tries to reassure herself that it was just a nightmare and that it wasn't real as she laid back down. She closes her eyes, immediately regretting it when the images of Liam getting killed by one of the assassins right in front of her flashed in her mind. Her heartbeat had quickened, and she quickly opened her eyes, sitting back up.

She gets out of her bed and puts on a hoodie over the black tank top she wore. She decided to not change out of her plaid pj bottoms and then puts on her shoes. She climbed out of her window, landing on the ground easily after she jumped, and started running. She wasn't exactly for sure why she was running or where she was going, but she knew she just needed to get her mind off of her nightmare. She had a feeling that if she kept on thinking about her nightmare she wouldn't go to sleep anytime soon.

Nova finds herself knocking on Liam's bedroom window. It only took a minute for Liam to come over and open the window. His hair was flat, slightly messy, and she didn't fail to notice he wasn't wearing a shirt. Upon seeing his toned chest she felt her face heat up. But when she realized something, a frown tugged on her lips, knowing she woke him up from his sleep.

"Nova? What's wrong?" Liam asks her, tilting his head to the side. "What are you doing here so late?" He furrows his eyebrows upon realizing something. "Did you walk all the way here?"

Nova sheepishly smiles. "More like ran." She shrugs, glancing at the ground shyly. "I...I had a nightmare and I thought maybe running would get my mind off of it since I was having trouble going back to sleep. I didn't even realize I was going to your house until I ended up here."

"I'm sorry I woke you up." Nova apologized, feeling guilty for waking him up.

"It's alright." Liam reassures her, looking at her with concern. "Do you want to stay here?"

Nova almost immediately nods in response and after Liam steps to the side so she can climb through. As she climbs through the window Liam gets back under the covers. He pulled the covers up for her when she walked over to the right side of the bed which was empty. Laying on the bed, Nova smiles a bit when he scooted closer to her while he laid the covers over them both. She rested her head on his chest, curling her left arm underneath her chin, and laid her right arm on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

It wasn't rare for the bestfriends to cuddle. They often cuddled while watching a movie or when one of them has a nightmare. It was just something that felt normal for them althoughthey are aware of the fact that best friends don't usually cuddle like they do.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Liam questioned, breaking the comfortable silence in the room.

"Not really." Nova responded, closing her eyes.

She was surprised the images of her nightmare didn't flash in her mind again. It was as if it faded away with her being with Liam. But that didn't mean she wasn't afraid of it coming back. "Okay." Liam whispered, gently stroking her right arm which helped Nova relax more. A few minutes have gone by, comfortable silence filling the room again.

Liam glances down at Nova, smiling slightly upon noticing she had fallen asleep. "Good night, Noves." He leaned down, placing a kiss on her forehead.

****

In the morning Nova ran back to her house before Liam woke up. She did appreicate Liam helping her calm down after her nightmare last night, but she felt like she needed to get back home. She wasn't sure how his parents would react to finding her in Liam's bed that morning.

Nova stood beside Liam in the kitchen at Scott's house, standing at the kitchen table along with Kira, Lydia, Malia, Stiles, and Scott. Three laptops were placed on the table, one in front of where Liam and Nova stood, one in front of Kira, and one in front of Stiles.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked.

"Depends on how many cameras they have." Stiles shrugs. "But I think so."

"Are we really doing this?" Liam questioned, uncertainty in his voice.

Scott nods. "We're doing it. Tonight."

"Isn't it dangerous?" The more Liam spoke the more Nova realized that he was nervous about this. She didn't blame him. She is too.

"It's incredibly dangerous." Stiles replies. "And borderline idiotic."

Nova glares at Stiles, his comment not helping her or Liam calm down. "Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked.

Stiles raises his eyebrows. "Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?"

Kira purses her lips together, shaking her head. "I think it's a yes to both."

"You don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to." Scott said to Liam upon noticing how he was acting. He glances at Nova. "You don't have to either."

Liam shakes his head. "I'm not scared."

"Me neither." Nova replies. She bites her lower lip nervously, fiddling with her charm bracelet she always wore. "At least not yet."

"Then you're both borderline idiotic." Stiles comments, sending a wink their way along with finger guns and Nova rolls her eyes at him. If that was his way of making them feel better it didn't work. He looks back at Scott. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?"

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira inquired.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott answered.

"Simon said the same thing." Stiles speaks. "He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead."

"So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the Deadpool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott said.

Nova honestly didn't like this plan at all. It could go wrong in so many ways. She furrows her eyebrows when she realizes something that would go along with what Scott said. "You don't get paid."

"But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam questioned.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott looked like he didn't like the plan that much as well.

"Espeically if it's someone high on the list." Stiles added, worry laced in his voice.

"So, if he wants visual confirmation..."

"He will have to come see for himself." Nova finished Liam's sentence, still thinking that this was a stupid plan.

****

Nova stood in the morgue along with Liam, Kira, Kira's mother, Noshiko, and Stiles, standing around the one of the metal slabs that's sticking out from the wall where Scott is laid with a blue sheet over his naked body. Nova tried convincing Scott to do it instead of him since he's all Melissa has, but he, Stiles, and even Liam wouldn't let her do it.

"I still hate this plan." Melissa comments, wiping the tears from her eyes as she walked into the morgue. She looks at her son's lifeless body. "I mean, this is pretty significantly terrifying. He looks dead."

"Give me your hand." Noshiko said to Melissa, putting her hand in front of Melissa.

Melissa glances warily at Stiles who stood beside her. Stiles rubs her back comfortingly, looking at her with a reassuring smile. "It's okay." Melissa nodded, slipping her hand into Noshiko's who puts her hand on Scott's heart.

"Wait for it." Noshiko spoke.

A few seconds later, thanks to Nova's enhanced hearing she could hear Scott's heart slowly beat. Melissa let out a relieved sigh. "Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?"

"Enough for an Alpha." Noshiko replied.

"How much time do we have?"

"Fourty-five minutes." Noshiko responded to Melissa.

"What happens after that?"

"I bring him back the same way." Kira answered Melissa's question.

"No," Melissa shakes her head. "I mean, what happens if he stays like this longer than forty-five minutes?"

Everyone avoided eye contact with her. They were each dreading to tell her what would happen. "No one's told her?" Noshiko asked them, noticing how silent they are.

"What?" Melissa furrows her eyebrows. "What happens after forty-five minutes?"

Noshiko takes a deep breath before replying with, "He dies."

****

Kira, Liam, and Nova set up the laptops in the empty room, making sure they picked one that was out of the way so no one would get suspicious. While they did that Stiles met Chris in the basement, trying to get the IP address. After Nova texted Stiles what number the room they are in, Stiles went to the room Kira, Liam, and Nova are in as Chris hacked into the security cameras.

Stiles stood between Nova and Kira, answering the call when he got a call from Chris, and he puts it on speaker. "I'm here." Chris said. "You ready? Try it now."

Stiles presses enter on one of the laptops and security camera footage of the hospital appeared on each laptop. "It worked." Nova smiled.

"Thanks, Chris." Stiles ended the call. Nova glanced at the watch she was wearing, fiddling with her bracelet since she was nervous when she saw there's twenty-eight minutes left.

****

Nova furrows her eyebrows when she noticed one of the boxes showing security footage of the roof started flickering until it went black. "That's not good."

"Is that supposed to look like that?" Liam asked, pointing at the screen that now said 'no signal'.

"No," Stiles shakes his head. "No, it's not."

"Where is that?" Kira questioned.

"It's the roof." Nova replied.

"Someone's gonna have to check it out." Stiles added.

"I'll go." Kira offered, turning to walk to the door.

"Woah, woah," Stiles stops her. "This might not just be a malfunction."

Kira reveals her katana sword. "That's why I'm bringing this."

"I'm coming with you." Liam announced, following Kira to the door.

Nova went to follow them, but Stiles grabs her arm, and she lets out a small huff of annoyance. She yanked her arm away from his grasp, crossing her arms, her lips forming into a pout as she acted like a child would when they were told no when they wanted to do something.

"Okay." Stiles looks at the door that Kira and Liam just then walks out. "And you're both coming right back. Immediately." He sighs, shaking his head. "Kids."

Nova rolls her eyes. "Liam's only a year younger than you and Kira's your age."

A few minutes have gone by as the siblings anxiously wait for the arrival of Liam and Kira and during those few minutes the power went out. Which meant they didn't have any security cameras to look at.

"Okay, I'm sick of waiting." Nova heads to the door. Stiles was quick to follow her, not wanting her to go out there by herself and he didn't want to be left alone. "Let's go look for them."

They walk out into the hallway, noticing that the lights are flickering on and off. They bumped into someone and Nova's eyes flash yellow, letting out a low growl when she saw a gun aimed directly at Stiles' face. He had his arms raised up in defense with a wide-eyed expression. He lowered his arms, relaxing at seeing who was standing in front of him and Nova. Nova's eyes went back to their normal color and she calmed down after seeing the person was only Chris.

"The power's out in the whole building. We lost all the cameras." Stiles told Chris.

"Stay with Scott." Chris said to the siblings. "Text me if you see or hear anything." He looked at his watch. Nova looked at her own watch, noticing that there's now only eighteen minutes. Nova and Stiles exchanged a look and went into the morgue as Chris went down the hallway.

****

Nova watches her brother pace, calling Chris, but Chris wouldn't answer the phone. "Come on, Chris." Stiles sighs. "Why aren't you answering the phone?"

The two of them turn to the double doors of the morgue when Chris is thrown into the room, landing roughly on his side. Nova's eyes widen while Stiles puts his phone back in his pocket. "That's why he wasn't answering."

"I was right." Chris groans in pain. He looks at the two siblings. "Guys, get out of here."

Nova let out a growl at seeing Kate walking into the morgue and she let her eyes glow yellow. She steps in front of Stiles. Stiles stood frozen in place in front of where Scott's body is held as Chris stands up, moving to stand beside them. "Get out of the way, kids." Kate said. "I'm taking the body."

Nova only growls at her, not daring to move away. "Why?" Stiles asks Kate, raising his eyebrows. "Visual confirmation?"

Kate shrugs, beginning to walk towards the siblings. "Don't worry, handsome." She replies to Stiles. "I'm not the Benefactor."

"Then what do you want with the body?" Chris asked her.

"I wish I could tell you." Kate responded.

Before Nova could stop her from coming any closer, Chris moved forward, twisting Kate's arm back while aiming his gun at her chin. Kate smiles. "I always forget you carry two."

"Back off!" Chris demanded, pushing the gun under her chin for emphasis. Nova still stood in front of Stiles, but now she had an arm out in front of Stiles, wanting to make sure that he was protected behind her.

Kate tilts her head to the side. "You sure you can pull that trigger fast enough?"

"I don't want to." Chris said.

Kate shakes her head. "You're not going to kill me."

"I'm not going to let you take his body." Chris glares at her and she glared back at him.

"Okay, well, obviously, you guys have a lot to talk about, so maybe I saw some coffee, a vending machine outside." Stiles gestured to the door, hoping they'd leave which obviously didn't happen. Everyone, including Nova, ignored his comment, and Nova even rolled her eyes at him.

"Listen to me, Kate. We have a plan." Chris spoke quietly, keeping his gun pressed to her chin.

Stiles nods. "He's telling the truth. We're trying to get to The Benefactor."

"If you didn't notice, you're on that list too." Chris tells his sister. "And you're worth more than most."

"That's why I'm here." Kate informed the three of them.

"Then back off and let us do what we planned." Chris suggested.

Kate only twisted his arm to look at the watch he wore, seeing it was counting down from three minutes. "Take the Berserkers and go." Chris continues. "Kate, please. We have a plan."

A sigh of relief leaves Nova's lips while Kate backs away slowly before she leaves the room. Nova and Stiles turned to where Scott's body was being held and Stiles pulled his body out. Seconds later, Kira ran into the room and worry fills Nova when she didn't see Liam with her. Kira was quick to put a hand on Scott's heart and bolts of lightening and electricity crackled around her hand.

When she pulled her hand away and Scott didn't get up right away, worry fills Nova and she nervously bites her lower lip. She let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding while Scott screamed, sitting upwards, and gasping. After he stopped Kira pressed a tender kiss to his lips.

"What happened? Did it work?" Scott asked.

Nova looks at the doors when they open and another sigh of relief at seeing Liam. She was even more relieved to see it looked like he wasn't hurt. He looked fine. But he had a serious expression on his face as he looked at Kira.

Kira looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What?"

"It's your mother." Liam replies. "She's hurt."

****

Kira's mom was sent to a hospital that's quite far from Beacon Hills so Kira decided on going with her since she didn't want to her mom to go alone. And Nova found out something that was being kept a secret from her. Nova knew the rest of the Deadpool had been cracked and she knew some of who was on the list, but she didn't know until that night that she is on the list as well.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Nova asked when she heard footsteps come to Stiles' room. She knew it was Stiles.

"What?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, walking further into his room. He was confused at what she was even doing in his room, but then his eyes trailed over to his crime board. He took in a sharp breath at seeing she was looking at one of the lists of the Deadpool, the one that had her name on it and next to it read one million dollars.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes, watching as she turns to face him with teary eyes which broke his heart. He hated seeing her cry. He takes a step towards her. "I just...I didn't know how to tell you."

"I'd rather you told me then kept it a secret from me." Nova shakily sighed. She couldn't believe she was on the Deadpool. That meant assassins are out there searching for her so they could kill her just for money.

"I know." Stiles nods, looking at her with an apologetic smile. He felt awful about keeping this secret from her, but he really didn't know how to tell her that someone was after her. "I'm sorry. I really am. But I promise you that no one is going to kill you."

He pulls her in for a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head. He's her older brother. He doesn't care that he's human. He's going to protect her no matter what happens. "I'll protect you no matter what happens."

A/N ah i love nova & liam so much. also love the stilinski sibling duo a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 48
ššœšš‘ššŽ šš ššŠššœ šš˜šš—ššŒššŽ šš‘ššžšš—šššš’šš—šš šššš‘ššŽšš– šš—šš˜šš  ššœšš‘ššŽ'ššœ šš™šš›šš˜ššššŽššŒšššš’šš—šš šššš‘ššŽšš– Amelia Sealgair spent her summer in Scotland trying to...
42.3K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
1.8K 81 8
ā€•ā I'm in love with someone else's girl, you rock my world. You're the best I never had. Oh, girl, I want you bad!āž OR ā€•ā scott mccall is in trouble...
33.2K 553 24
(EDITING) šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Liam Dunbar finds himself entangled with the youngest Stilinksi, who happens to be a witch alternative universe [ liam dunb...