Fix Me | Scarecrow x Reader

By ShesAllIWant

Gotham city, a place run by mob bosses and the notorious Bat. A girl gets orphanated at a very young age and... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9

Welcome

2.5K 29 10
By ShesAllIWant

Okay so here's the deal, this is a mix of many batman media's from movies to comics to shows.

Trigger warning for almost every chapter, I'll try and warn beforehand but I may forget or have forgotten, also I'm too lazy to edit them right now so it's unedited, hopefully not too bad.

Cast will be very... interesting to say the least. In this story *spoiler alert* there will be three jokers similar to how in the comics "The Three Jokers". I know this sounds confusing but hear me out, it'll make for some great storylines. Keep in mind that characters and how the actors played them will be different, it's just how I see them. Anyways let's get the cast show on the road...

Cast

Joker One - Criminal Joker, played by Heath Ledger

Joker Two - Clown Joker, played by Cameron Monaghan

J

oker Three - Comedian Joker, played by Joaquin Phoenix

Description

Joker One is the anarchist, the one who started out as a criminal and then cut up his face. Joker Two has a similar background story to Jerome, he was born at Haly's Circus and ended up going crazy and killing his mother, so basically Jerome but instead looks like Jeremiah. Joker Three is the one who started out as a Comedian, his jokes weren't appreciated enough, was a social outcast who was bullied and so he killed people.

Jonathan Crane, Scarecrow - Played by Cillian Murphy

Description

Jonathan Crane or Scarecrow was abused and tested on by his father with his experiments, when his father died his grandmother abused him and locked him in a church. Yada, Yada, Yada, he became a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum after going to university, becoming a professor then getting fired for testing on students.

(Maybe it's just me but I imagine Scarecrow to sound like Willem Dafoe when he speaks in his mind. So like when Johnny is talking to himself Scarecrow has a different voice.)

Catwoman - Played by Zoe Kravitz

Description

She was abandoned as a young child by her mother at an orphanage. She had a fascination with cats, and grew up as a street kid until she started picking up jobs from the mob. She got a job at Oswald Cobblepot's Iceberg Lounge. Also, she wears Anne Hathaway's Catwoman costume.

Poison Ivy - Played by Anya Taylor Joy

Description

Pamela Isley, also known as Poison Ivy was born with a skin condition where in her DNA were plants' DNA. She went to University to study plants and soon became a botanist. She got poisoned and due to the plant cells in her DNA, she survived and was now able to talk and control plants.

Harley Quinn - Played by Margot Robbie

Description

Harleen Quinzel studied Psychology in University, she was obsessed with Criminals and how their brains worked. By the time she got out she got an internship at Arkham, she worked with lots of Criminals eventually being able to work with Batman's Big and Bad ones. She fell in love with the Joker and ended up helping him escape after stopping off at a costume store and getting a Clown Costume.

Bane - Played by Tom Hardy

Bane was recruited by Ra's al Ghul after he saved his daughter in the pit. He was saved in the Lazarus Pit and given a mask which gives him the ability to hardly feel pain.

The Penguin - Played by Robin Lord Taylor

Description

The penguin started working for Carmine Falcone and slowly made his way up. He opens a club called the Iceberg Lounge and then betrays Carmine

The Riddler - Played by Cory Michael Smith

Description

Edward Nygma, the riddler worked for the GCPD as a forensic scientist. He had a fascination for riddles his whole life. People around him constantly mistreated him and eventually, he cracked and started killing people.

Talia Al Ghul - played by Tara Emad

Daughter of Ra's al Ghul takes up his place when he has to go into hiding after fighting Batman. She is one of the few villains aware of his name. She later mothers Damian Wayne. She is half Chinese and half Arabian.

Ra's al Ghul - played by Hiroyuki Sanada

Ra's al Ghul, leader of the league of shadows. Ra's al Ghul was a mentor and trainer to Bruce Wayne under the name Henri Ducard and recruited him into the League of Shadows to destroy Gotham City. He is of Chinese decent.

Bruce Wayne / Batman - Played by Christian Bale

Alfred, Lucius and James Gordon I see played by the same actors as in TDK series. So Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman but I do also see Ben MacKenzie as Detective Gordon with his love instrests the same as in Gotham.

Other Villians I may show a picture of. I can't think of anyone for Two face or find any good fan edit pictures. Also you may use your own face claims these are just mine for how I imagine this story. Don't change Cillian though or I'll be very upset >:(

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 27 20
*second book in Batman series* It has been nine months since Dick Grayson's death. Bruce and Barbara have continued to live together as partners and...
90 8 8
On his birthday each year, Dr. Jonathan Crane endures humiliating surprises and disasters from his misguided colleagues and the Gotham rogues.
33.4K 869 19
You live in fear of your abusive ex, which led you to an article on fear, written by Dr. Jonathan Crane. This article inspires you to work for him as...
81.7K 2.7K 31
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..." * Daughter of...