Jaune goes into the family bu...

De captdynamite

well... I have another one for ya, I thought it'd be a fun run. Jaune had his normal shtick, betrayed, left b... Mais

Joining the Family Buisness
Opening Night
The Patch Brotherhood/Winchester Penance

River of Styx

2K 37 18
De captdynamite

It's been about 2 years since Ruby, Blake, Nora and Ren had gone missing from Beacon, though Yang had seen Ruby leave she was at a loss. There were no records of that bullhead being docked that night, so in her eyes her sister was just sadly gone.

Yang, Weiss, and Pyhrrha were made a 3 man team and were walking along Vale as the Vytal Festival was set to start soon. The festival stands were being set up and Weiss was uncharacteristically happy.

Weiss: "Ohhh I can't wait, this festival always helps me get over my sadness, it's going to be great. The celebrations of the world cultures. And even a tournament!"

Yang who was still depressed still managed to throw out a smile.

Yang: "I'm not used to seeing you so happy Weiss. It's kinda scary."

Pyrrha: "I'm inclined to agree with Yang on this one Weiss. "  the two giggled as Weiss pouted. "Besides, this just so happens to be the day the transfer students appear right?"

Yang: "And you could also spy on the competition. " She gave a sly smirk as Weiss was quick to retort.

Weiss: "You have no proof!" As they were walking they saw the remains of a dust store that had been robbed. "What happened here?!"

The two detectives were looking over the scene, not paying much mind to the teenagers.

O'Malley: "Well O'Conner, this is a right fucky wucky ain't it."

O'Connor: "That it is O'Malley, still, all the dust is gone, but none of the money, who do you think the culprit could be?"

O'Malley started stroking his glorious mustache.

O'Malley: "Either dem White Fangs, or another group, though the Fang hasn't needed this much dust, so your guess is as good as mine Der bud."

Weiss: "Blegh, the white fang, bunch of degenerates."

Pyrrha: "Weiss, how about we don't assume it's them, from what I remember Ruby telling us years ago, Roman was never caught, nor do they have solid evidence. "

Yang: "Yeah Weisscakes, take it easy. It's not like something is gonna make a ransom faunus look bad within 5 second-"

Sailor: "OI!! STOP THAT FAUNUS!" They turned to see a monkey faunus wearing black slacks, canvas sneakers and a blazer with no shirt underneath.

Sun: "Ey! I'm sorry guys, but I'm in a rush, later!"

Sailor 2: "YOU NO GOOD STOWAWAY!"

Sun: "A no good would have been caught, I'm a great stowaway, Thank you very much!"  He started running into the city and Weiss watched.

Yang: "Well there's your transfer student Weiss."

Weiss: "After him!!"

The group started following the Faunus through the streets, though he also got away from them he made it to his destination. 

The building had music playing theouout it, and the sign about it had the name 'River Of Styx'. There was a small amount of people in line, but the faunus they were looking for just walked in.

Yang: "What's this place? It has to be new right?"

They walked to the line and waited a little.

As they made it to the front the bouncer stopped them.

Bouncer: "Names?"

Weiss: "I got this guys." She puffed her chest out in pride. "Weiss Schnee."

Bouncer looked at the list.

Bouncer: "Not here." Weiss was dumbfounded. As they questioned it a blue haired boy with goggles on his head and a black suit walked up and patted the bouncer on the shoulder. "Ey Nep, you just missed Sun."

Neptune: "Of course I did, mother-" He looks over to see the girls in line. "What's their deal?"

Bouncer: "Not on the list."

Neptune: "Damn. That sucks." He started walking inside.

Yamg: "Look, you guys have someone in there we need to bring out, we just caught him being a stowaway."

Bouncer: "Not on the list, not getting in. I don't make the rules, and you don't wanna meet who does."

Weiss: "But shouldn't my name alone get me in."

Bouncer: "Your sister, sure, you, not so much. Maybe if you were with Winter or your mom yeah." He looked through the list. "And no, neither of you two are on either, I will have to ask you to leave."

Yang started to get angry.

Yang: "You won't be talking mess when I break down this damn door!"

Weiss had a confident and arrogant smirk.

Bouncer: "You asked for it." He pulls out the radio.  "Boss, we have three bogeys at the door, they aren't on the list and are refusing to leave after multiple warnings." With that a gust of wind approaches them as they three see someone they haven't seen in two years.

Ruby: "Okay! Who is interrupting my time with the boss' baking!" Yang has a wide eyed face and a dropped jaw. Ruby turned to see her half sister. "Oh its you. What do you want Yang? Or any of you for a matter of fact." They just stared at her with still widened eyes. "Well?! I got a club to run and a meeting to start in 5 minutes, if you don't leave I will use force."

Yang: "Ruby... we haven't seen you for years... where have you been?! What are you wearing?" Ruby looked down at her outfit and was confused.

Ruby: "Well I've been working, and what's wrong with my outfit? It's just my casual wear.  Anyways, are you gonna make this easy or hard?"

Weiss: "You aren't gonna say anything else?! We've been worried si-"

Ruby: "Imma stop you right there snow nips, you only wanted your punching bag back, since me and Blake left I'm assuming Pyrrha is on your team now right?if so you don't need me at all. Or Blake, so just leave us alone." She turns her back, they notice her emblem is on her nape. "If you don't leave I'm calling the cops, or worst dad." With that she patted the bouncers back as he nodded and started to seal off the door." The grate closed keeping them from coming in.

Yang was not having it. She was blaring white as her hair set aflame. She tried to punch the door but Pyrrha and Weiss stopped her.

Yang: "Stop! She could be in danger in there!" As the three were holding back a raging bisexuality, Ruby was making her way to the main floor.

Ruby: "I apologize for the tardiness everyone, I had a very unexpected visitor, and I fear they may cause issues. If I have to leave again please pay no mind."

The others that were there nodded and knew Ruby wouldn't interrupt a meeting without reason.

The all look over to see Jaune Arc sitting at the head of the table, he was more well muscled than before, wearing a black vest with a nice blue shirt underneath, and a ice blue tie.

Jaune: "It's not a bother Ruby, I understand, trust me I have seven sisters after all." He stands up and starts to walk to a board near the table. "So everyone as of now, our profits have gone up by 50 percent of last years. While good. We are to aim higher.  Ren, you and Nora are running your tea house perfectly, please continue what your doing." Lie Ren wore a long sleeve tang shirt with a bowler cap and tea shade glasses, while Nora wore a sundress,  her belly a little bigger. "Also congratulations on your blessing, I hope they grow up as wonderful as you two are." They smiled and nodded. "Blake, how has the maid cafe's been going for you. I understand you are going to be busy this week and next for Vytal correct?"

Blake Belladonna was wearing a very beautiful black dress. Her ears now showing as one was pierced with a beautiful diamond hoop.

Blake: "Indeed It will be Jaune, however my girls and boys will have little to no issue with the training they've received from your training." She bowed afterwards.

Jaune: "Excellent, Ruby, the club will be officially open tonight, are you ready?"

Ruby: "Yes boss, I am ready to assume responsibility and prove that your faith in me isn't for show. I will do my best, even if I was to fight my sister." She looks around the room.  "I've learned that family isn't just blood. But the ones who I've shared a bond with." She stands and bows. "I know I'm the youngest. But I thank all of you for allowing me to create a bond with you all." Everyone started to clap as Ruby finished her bow. As it happened she heard the grates in front get slammed. "Ugh!!! Sun, please join me up front."

Sun: "Of course." He stood up and followed after them.

Nora: "She's grown so much."

Jaune: "Indeed, she was always a fine leader."

Blake nodded and stood as well.

Blake: "I will join her, if it is our partners, i would feel better standing with her." She bows. "Thank you for understanding Boss." She started walking and her heels clicked in the halls.

All the guys except Jaune and Ren were staring st the Bellabooty.

As Ruby and Sun made it to the front they Saw Yang panting trying to open the grate. Ruby nodded at the guard and she opened it. Ruby handed Crescent Rose to Sun as she cracked her knuckles.

Ruby: "Yang! I gave you ample warnings, but you refused to listen. I will have to use force now."

Yang: "You can't beat me in hand to hand Ruby. You know that, I don't even think you have the muscle for it."

Ruby: "Oh really? Looking down on me already?" She removed her hoodie and the crop top underneath showed off her 8 pack abs and toned body. Her thighs were muscled and her arms looked like they could choke an Ursa out. "Still wanna try?" She made a smug face. Hoping she'd back off.

Blake: "Showing off already?"  Weiss, Pyrrha,  and Yang looked to Blake walking towards them, rings that look like claws on both hands she crosses her arms. "Even after two years you still have an attitude problem.

Blake: "It'll be easier if you three left, Ruby has a big day today." She places a hand on Ruby's shoulder. "And I refuse to let you all ruin it."

As the staredown continued Ruby was getting frustrated.

Ruby: "Well wh-"

Jaune: "Stand down Rubes. " 

Everyone turned around to see Jaune.

(Just imagine it's Jaune's face.)

Jaune: "I'd appreciate it if you followed directions for once."  He started walking towards the group, a cigar in his left hand and a lighter in the right. "This is a big night for Rosebud." He places the cigar in his mouth a lights it. After a puff he places a hand atop Ruby's head. "Now I'd rather Ruby not get in trouble for something not her fault. Now leave." With that Jaune gives a death stare at the group. They stumble back a bit and begrudgingly leave. "You okay?" He looks at Ruby  who is holding onto his hand with both of her. A small sniffling can be heard.

Ruby: "Why... why do I feel sad, she acted like I didn't matter before.... so why..." Jaune hugged Ruby. In hopes to calm her down.

Jaune: "It happens when old wounds open Ruby, you know this from watching me too." He broke the hug. "Don't worry, I'm still here for ya, we all are." He smiled and everyone agreed.

Ruby: "Thanks everyone." She looks at the club. "Let's have the greatest opening ever!" She threw her fist in the air. "BANZAI!"

Everyone: "BANZAI!!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32K 723 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
350K 13.4K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
198K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
219K 6.4K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...