LAST FIRST NIGHT ( A ThirBea...

By glaytoons

Bea felt so loved by the people around her including her boyfriend. She saw how Thirdy thrive to prove to her... More

LAST FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRDY
CHAPTER THIRDY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRDY - TWO
CHAPTER THIRDY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRDY- FOUR
END

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

1K 15 0
By glaytoons

Davin is carrying Deila while I hold the two paperbags on my arms. I'm watching Davin and how he struggled on holding his sister.

"We good Davin?". I asked him

With a hardship visible on his face, he look back at me and smile a bit.

"Of course mom". I nod my head.

This boy,he is such a fighter. He always endure everything. Kahit alam kong hirap na hirap na siya,he would never give up,tyatyagain niya until he succeed. One thing I really love about him.

I am holding the keys of the house already so it would be easier for me to unlock the door. Natigilan ako when it opened by itself. Kinabahan ako. Is this some kind of akyat bahay incident?

"Mom,is our door magical now?". I looked down to Davin who's now hiding on my back,nakasilip lang siya.

"Magic?". Tanong ni Deila and poked my butt because she's facing it.

"Shh,I don't know". I gulped and open the door wider.

My eyes widened when it revealed my whole family. My cousins from California,from Philippines and my parents.

"Surprised!". Late nilang sigaw.

My face crumple as I shook my head.

"More on like scaring us?". Patanong na sabi ni Davin and step inside the house.

"Hi Lola!". Bati niya.

"Oh my apos! I miss the both of you so much". Emotional na sabi ni mama and emotionally hugged the two.

Deila as always would look everyone around her innocently. She would smile and that made her look exactly her father. I sighed.

What does he mean 'see you later'?

Wait.. is he???

I look around and intently stare at everyone's face but there's no Moreno na matangkad that I saw. I sighed. Me and my false hope once again.

I closed my eyes and when I opened it I walk into the kitchen and put the things we bought.

"How's life Beadel?". I look back and smile at Dad.

"Still fine. Kaya pa". I answered.

He smile a bit and walk to me. As he reach on my side he hugged me and kiss my head.

"Hayst,what did I do that you end up in this?..". My forehead creased as I look up to him.

"What? Dad what are saying ba?". Even though I know what he's talking about I still play innocent.

"You know.. this is not. . Anyway I'm just worried about you. Alam kong nahihirapan ka dito. Given na wala kang katulong. Why don't you come home to the Philippines?". My eyes widened.

And I laugh hard.

"Wow Dad. The last time I checked you were blocking all the chances you get just to stop me from booking a flight back sa Pilipinas. Now you're inviting me?". He sighed.

"It's okay now. He's going to Japan for another league". Seryoso niyang sabi.

"You're really serious about keeping us away from him. Dad,he's the father of my children". I said and hope that would lighten his mind.

His forehead creased.

"Let's not talk about it. I'll book a flight for you and the kids. You're coming with us". He said with finality in his voice.

I sighed and nod my head before looking away. Dad also went back to the living room to talk to my titos. The thought of coming back to the Philippines brings back the feeling when I had to go home to the Philippines from California. There's a little excitement with nervousness all over my body.

I'm already working on the sports field,where I am really passionate about. Though me and the kids have a stable financial. I still thought that even if it's not a full time job,I still need to work. The burning desire to play volleyball again is sipping through me. Maybe when I go back to the Philippines? Or is that even possible?

"Mommy!". I look down and saw Deila raising her arms at me.

"Hi baby,where's your kuya ba?". I asked her.

Her forehead creased as she thinks. She pouted and look back to the living room where we can hear Davin's laughter.

"There playing". Turo niya sa sala.

Her expression really reminds me of Thirdy,she looked exactly like Thirdy,she look like a little Dani actually. Because Dani is the female version of her father. She raised her arms again and pouted.

"What do you want hmm?". Seryoso niyang tinaas ulit ang kamay niya.

"Carry!". She demanded.

I sighed and carry her.

"And then what? Mommy needs to cook". Reklamo ko,she shook her head and hugged my neck.

And demanding parang tatay lang.

We had dinner on one of the finest restaurant here in Macau. We're all laughing and somehow I miss this kind of bonding I have with my family. Hindi lang kasi ako ang busy even my cousins have their own families now, kaya hindi kami laging nagkikita. When we're still kids we used to travel at least once a year on different countries. And I'm really grateful that we're doing this now.

My cousins couldn't stop taking videos and photos,and I know later there will be a notification saying I was tagged in a story. I shook my head,I looked at my kids who's both  sitting on the lap of their grandparents. They're both sitting on dad's legs and mom is feeding them.

Dad is right,if I'll go with them it would be easier for me kasi may makakatulong sakin. Although okay naman ako with staying here and taking care of the two. But I'll choose to come with dad nalang. And whatever happens,edi mangyari.

Wow confident?

I shook my head.

Philippines. I sighed as our plane landed,I went out with my family. Mom and dad is holding the kids so I'm free to bring our luggages. I breathe the air of the Philippines and a smile escaped on my lips. I'm really back Philippines. There's a lot of things going on my mind right now but.. I just shrugged my shoulders.

When we arrive at the house. Dogs greeted me,I scratch their head and hugged them. Gosh my first babies. The caretaker took them for a walk so I went inside. Davin is walking around as if trying to remember his moments in this house. While Deila,she's politely walking behind her brother. Ganyan talaga si Deila,she's gonna keep quiet if she's in a new place but when she got used she'll be very strict and will show her attitude.

"Kids why don't you get your sweaters? It's so hot". Sabi ko and walk towards them.

"Mommy,this is our house?". Asked Deila as I pulled the zipper of her jacket.

"Yes,this is lola and lolo's house,yeah basically ours". Sabi ko and get her jacket and sweater off leaving her white shirt.

I went to Davin,and did the same.

"How about Daddy's house?". I stilled and my smile froze.

I gulped and look at her,I caress her face that look exactly like Thirdy.

Thirdy..

"Daddy's house is also pretty,it's big and a lot of dogs. And Lola Mochi is there". Si Davin ang sumagot.

Deila looked at me as if confirming if her brother is saying the truth.

I nod my head.

"Can I go there mom?".

I gulped.

"Ahh Deila,are you hungry? Let's eat cookies come". Yaya sa kaniya ni Davin.

I sighed. Gosh,life problems  and how they get complicated.

I get my phone and just on time it beeped,a sign of message,it's from the IG.

(_beadel) : Bea! Hi it's Janeena Chan from UPFRONT: UAAP SWAG. We just wanted to invite you to guest on our episode. If it's okay lang? People were requesting you pretty much. We would love to hear your answer about this BDL. Thank you in advance.

Wow,it's been a while since I played for UAAP but they still want me to be a guest? Just wow.

:Hi Janeena,sure see yah! :-)

This made me realize that it's UAAP Season nga pala.

After that message I received another one that says the detail of the interview. It's basically the UAAP SWAG that I have watched,where you ( the guest) will have a transformations. Just like what Ponggay has done before. And also Maddie.

I turn my phone off and did the mommy duties.

After going to sleep I got another message from Janeena,she said we need a place to shoot daw. And me being me I said dito nalang sa house since I know there will be no problem with mom and dad naman.

_____________________

"May boyfriend na pala si Bea noh?".

"Gagi matagal na yan ha,parang last year pa. Late ka talaga sa Balita bro".

I stilled when I heard what  the boys in front of me is  talking about. I'm here at the cafeteria eating my lunch alone.

Damn it! Sino naman kaya yang hudas na yan? Sino naman ang boyfriend ni Bea? Ang babaeng yun. Not because I didn't chase her doesn't mean na okay na sakin ang...  I shook my head.

Ano namang karapatan mo Thirds?

"I'm the first boyfriend,father of the two kids and her future husband". Matigas kong sabi before looking down to my plate.

Inis kong tinusok ang carrots at agad itong tumalsik sa damit kong puti.

"Argh f*ck! Sh*t!". Inis kong mura.

"Opss your mouth kuya". I glared at Dani.

"Manahimik ka nga ha, anong kailangan mo?".

Ngumiwi siya at nagtaas ng kilay.

"Wala naman,pero ikaw ang may kailangan sakin". Pagyayabang niya.

"Oh shut up Dani,I'm not in the mood to play with you". Sabi ko sabay duro.

She rolled her eyes before putting my hands down.

"It's about ate Bei...".

"Ayokong marinig". Seryoso kong sabi at tumayo and walk away.

Siguradong alam na ni Dani about sa bagong boyfriend ni Bea,at mang-aasar lang yun at ako naman dahil si Bea yun talagang mapipikon ako. Sinong hindi? Eh ang tagal kong walang narining sa kaniya tapos malalaman ko nalang na may boyfriend na siya.

Wow!

Nagtext si Janeena Chan sakin about sa UAAP SWAG,at dahil nainis ako hindi ko pinansin,sabi ko nalang na daanan nila ako sa Bahay at sabay nalang kaming pumunta sa location. Hindi ko na rin tiningnan ang location nun.

I heard beeping of car outside,kinuha ko lang ang bag ko at agad na lumabas,nasa labas na ng gate namin ang kotse.

"Good morning Thirdy". Bati ni Janeena

"Hi,good morning. Convoy nalang?". Tanong ko.

"Ah sige,let's go,let's do this!". Hyper niyang sabi.

Agad din akong sumakay sa kotse ko at sumunod sa kanila.

Habang nasa byahe,I opened the radio.

Aking sinta, ikaw na ang tahanan at Mundo.
Sa pagbalik...

I turn it off.. seriously? What's with these stuffs!Naiinis pa rin ako sa narining ko nung isang araw.

Kumunot ang noo ko when we enter the familiar villa. I gulped when our direction went on street where.. damn! Are we heading to Bea's house? Or baka katabi lang ng Bahay nila? Wala namang tao sa mga De Leon ngayon eh.

Pero halos iuntog ko ang ulo ko when I get my phone and saw the sent location on me.  Sa bahay talaga kami ni Bea pupunta. Nakauwi na ba sila? Andito na siya? Will I see my kids now?

Nanlalamig ang kamay akong bumaba ng kotse. Napatingala ako sa Bahay nila,damn it my heart won't stop beating so fast. Ilang beses akong lumunok. Damn it! Damn it!

"Thirdy let's go?". I blink multiple times before nodding my head.

We're really going inside,my heart can't stop pounding.

A part of me is hoping na sana sa kabilang Bahay ang punta namin,it's not that I don't want to see her,heaven knows how much I miss her and my kids. But am ready to face her? After all the things I said.. can I stare at her eyes and not remember how hurt she is the last time she's with me? Years and I'm still blaming myself for saying those words.

Huminga ako ng malalim ng tumapat ako sa gate ng mga De Leon.

Nagpigil ng ako hininga ng bumukas ang gate at lumabas si Ate Mela para e assists kami. Hindi makapaniwalang tumitig ito sakin at agad na nag-iwas ng tingin.

"Ma'am pasok po kayo,T-Thirdy". Aniya,I nodded my head at her and smile.

Nangangatog ang tuhod akong pumasok sa loob ng bahay. Nakita ko pa sina George at Philip na tumatakbo sa gilid ng pool,kasama ang caretaker. Bea's first babies before ours. Diretso ang tingin akong pumasok sa loob ng bahay. It's still the same. Araw-araw akong dumaan dito para lang silayan ang Bahay na to. Pero nitong mga nakaraan ay hindi na because we're preparing for the B League.

Nililibang ko ang sarili ko sa pagtingin sa bawat sulok ng Bahay nila. There's no play pen for Davin anymore. It's already clean. There's a picture frame of Davin with Bea when he's just a baby. I smile at how he look exactly like Bea. Kaya halos di ko mahalata na akin siya cause of he's face. But deep inside I know he's mine. I'm searching for a specific picture of a baby girl when I heard tita Det's voice.

"Hello everyone,welcome.. take a sit,take a sit". Aniya,I looked at her direction and our eyes met. I saw how she gulped but managed to smile at me genuinely.

"Oh Hi Thirdy,good morning. Didn't know you're coming. Are you doing this with Beadel?". Just by the mention of her name my heart beat fasten.

"Y-Yes tita". I smile at her.

She smile back and nod her head.

"We have so many things to talk about Thirds. But for now I'll leave you muna,I'll get you guys something to eat okay?". She said and walk to the kitchen.

"You're really close to De Leon's ,Thirds noh? It's really a good decision na ikaw ang isama namin today". No,I don't think it is.

I smile and nod my head at her.

Dumating ang pagkain and so we all munch it kahit na parang hindi ko kayang lumunok,kumain pa rin ako,there's so many possible things that could happen today and hindi ko alam kung kakayanin ko ba.

"Okay,I'll go down na. No it's fine. You don't have to . Come on HAHAHA yeah see you guys on heaven knows when". I swear buong donut ata ang nalunok ko kaya napaubo ako.

"Omg,Thirdy gutom na gutom ka ata. Here". Tipid akong ngumiti at uminom sa basong inabot ni Janeena, hindi ko na nahawakan ang baso kasi madumi ang kamay ko.

"Hi g-good morning". Napabaling ang tingin namin kay Bea.

Natulala ako,she's so beautiful. Her hair grew a little longer or I think she cut it I don't know how to describe it. Her skin is a little bit brighter maybe because of the other county's climate. And just herself is really pretty. I blink and look away.

"Hey Bea. Good morning". Bati ni Janeena.

"Hello,Good Morning,hi Thirdy good morning". Bati niya. I looked at her and I saw that genuine smile again.

I smile at her,damn I miss you so much. I want to stand up,held her,kiss her,hug her and make her feel how much longing I felt for years but I stopped myself.

"Hmm okay have you guys eaten na?".

"Oo.ikaw?". Agap kong sagot, tumaas ang kilay niya sa sagot ko. Naitikom ko ang aking bibig at nag-iwas ng tingin.

"Good. And to answer your question yes Thirdy kumain na kami". Buti naman.

"Ahh if you guys were okay na,let's start?". Tanong ni Janeena.

Bea nod her head and smile. She looked so calm,and I hate it cause why she's not even bothered by my presence when here I am fighting na wag matumba sa sobrang kaba dahil sa nagwawala kong Sistema kapag nakikita siya.

Janeena introduced us to the crew. We all smile as we shake their hands. Ako lang pala kasi inuunahan ko Yung mga gustong makipag-kamay kay Bea. After the giving of instructions we were being told to stay at the side for our entrance.

"How are you Bea?". I can't help but to ask.

"We're good". Nakangiti niyang sabi.

"How's my kids?".

"As what I've said,okay lang,fine,good something that you shouldn't worry about". She's staring to get sarcastic.

"Hmm okay. Bea..".

"Please Thirdy,can we act like things between us didn't happened so this interview won't be that awkward? Act normal Thirdy and let's get this done and maybe we'll talk later". She said and I don't have a choice but to nod my head.

Tama naman kasi siya.

I sighed and waited,but I can't help but to look at Bea who's just standing next me.

"Why are even wearing shorts?". Hindi ko mapigilang tanong.

"Why are you even wearing a jacket eh ang init?". Masungit niyang sagot.

"Ah mainit ba? Sorry ha". I said and pretend to fan myself.

She rolled her eyes and look away,pero hindi nakatakas sa paningin ko ang ngiti niya.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5K 68
THIRBEAaaaaaaAaaaaaaAaaaaa
370K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
30.1K 194 32
e p i s t o l a r y s e r i e s II Saint Prios Leviscus Del Real Roberta Anais Villamor
25.7K 554 41
STORY OF THIRDY AND BEA HAVING A BABY FOR THE FIRST TIME