Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 38

281 4 0
By unknownreader2012

the next day, we are all sat in the living room chatting away.

Carlisle: isn't it weird that we haven't had any disturbances lately. Everything is just peaceful.

I look at him.

We all agree.

Jasper: too peaceful.

A few moments later the phone rings and Bella answers.

Bella: hello.

Charlie: Bella! I want you to come home now. I haven't seen you in a while. This is unacceptable.

Bella: Will you relax? I was already planning on coming down to see you soon with Renessme. Incase you cared to ask, everything is fine here, everyone is getting along.

Charlie: I didn't care to ask, no. I just don't like the fact you're still living with her, bells she is unpredictable. I mean look at what she did to me a couple months back.

Bella: Will you just stop.

She hangs up.

Sighing.

Emmett pulls me in front of him so my back is resting against his chest.

Me: Bella, maybe you should go and visit him as it's been a while. We are here if you need anything just call.

Esme smiles at me.

Edward: I'll drive you Bella. Let's go.

He says as he picks renessme up and walks out the door.

Bella glances at us before following after Edward.

I sigh before taking a seat on the couch as Emmett joins me, I lay down resting my head in his lap as he grabs a controller, chucking a controller to Jasper to play with him on call of duty.
I curl up in a ball pulling a blanket over my legs as I grab a book before switching to the first page.

Esme: its too quiet lately, it's strange. Victoria and James are dead along with Laurent.

I look over to her,

Me:  I'm sure there'll be some more drama soon, I'm pretty sure everyone's missing the drama.

Soon enough my phone rings.
I sigh sitting up. Answering the phone.

Me: Bella? Is everything okay?

Bella: I I need you here right now. Please, Charlie is freaking out because I brought Edward with me and he won't give me Renessme.

I snarl.

Me; I'll be right there.

I hang up the phone standing up,

Me: Bella needs my help. I'm going to head over there and beat Charlie's ass.

I sigh walking over to the door.
Emmett holds my hand.

Emmett; I'm coming with you babe.

Carlisle looks at us.

Carlisle: be careful.

I head out the door as we hop into Emmett's truck as he races to Charlie's.

I hop out of the truck seeing Charlie, Bella and Edward arguing.

Me: HEY! What the hell is going on out here? Where is Renessme?

Charlie's eyes widen as he looks at me.

Charlie: Renessme is staying with me, I refuse to allow her to grow up like you!

I scoff.

Me: like you have any say in this.

He walks up getting in my face as I glare into his eyes as Emmett's hand is pressed against Charlie's shoulder.

Emmett: I wouldn't do that if I were you Charlie. You're outnumbered, is this something you really want to do.

Charlie's nostrils flare as he clenches his fist as I refuse to break eye contact.

Me: Bella, go and get Renessme.

Charlie whips around attempting to charge towards the house to stop Bella.

I grab his arm twisting it, placing his hand up to the top of his back in an awkward position.

He struggles to get out of my grip as I throw him to the floor, he gets up.

Charlie: I bet you're mother would've been glad that she's gone so she didn't have to see you turn out like this! You were and always will be a mistake!

My eyes widen slightly.

I see Emmett breathing heavy, clenching his fists as he's getting angry.

Charlie: you're pathetic, you're a monster. Bella was the only child we have ever wanted. Not you!

I blink slightly, refusing to allow my tears of venom to fall.
I walk over to Bella grabbing Renessme out of her hands and heading to the truck strapping her in and shutting the door.
I turn around heading to Charlie picking him up by his collar. I throw him against a tree.

Me: I will kill you, I don't care if I hunt animals. I will come back and kill you Charlie. Don't fuck with me. You are a poor, pathetic, sad excuse to be Bella's father and Renessmes grandfather. Watch your back Charlie. Choose your words wisely , because once you've chosen you can't take those words back.

I drop him to the floor once more as he groans.

Charlie: I'll be fucking waiting.

I turn back round to face him as I receive a punch to the face.

Edwards eyes widen as he attempts to hold Emmett back from tearing Charlie apart. Bella pulls Charlie up, dragging him into the house. Before coming back out and shutting the door.

I place my hands on Emmett's cheeks.

Me: don't worry about him. Let's go home.

I kiss his lips.

Emmett: your face is bruised.

Me: I'm fine babe. I'll heal.
He sighs as we all climb into his truck.

Bella: are you sure you're alright?

I stare out the window.

Me: I'm fine.

We arrive home, i climb out of the truck heading into the house as everyone else follows.

Esme,Carlisle,Rosalie, Alice and Jasper glance at us.

Esme: Kaileigh! Your face! What happened?

I look over to her.

Me: Charlie happened. But it's okay, I'll heal and Charlie now knows that I will get my hands on him soon enough.

I sigh.

Rosalie: but he's a human kaileigh. We don't need the wolves turning against us again for harming a human.

I shake my head.

Me: at this point, I think they'd agree with me.

I sigh.

Me: anyways, I'm going for a lie down.

Everyone glances at me, I turn round and go to mine and Emmett's room changing into something comfortable before climbing into bed, pulling the blanket over me.

All those things that Charlie said to me, hurt. A pain I hadn't felt in a long time. Tears of venom burn at my eyes. I squeeze my eyes shut hoping it'd stop them from falling but failed.
I lay here for a few hours.

Jaspers pov:

I glance at everyone else.

Me: she's been up there for quite some time. Is she okay Emmett? What happened?

Emmett sighs, looking over at me.

Emmett; Charlie said some pretty horrible things to her, like, she was never the child they wanted. Bella was the one they wanted never her, that her mother is probably glad that she isn't alive so she couldn't see how much of a mistake kaileigh is. I..it was horrible, man. then he punched her square in the face and she attacked him, and then threatened her as she was about to leave and I nearly tore his head off.

Esmes eyes widen.

Esme: do you think she's alright? I hope she's not slipping into her depression again, she's had her guard up for quite some time to prevent things from hurting her, but I think this time, Charlie's gone too far.

Emmett stands up.

Alice: .... She's really upset. She's going to be like this for a while.

Rosalie stands up looking at all of us.

Rosalie; well is there anything we can do to drag her out of this.

Carlisle stands up.

Carlisle: I'm not sure. But let's hope we figure it out soon. When vampires are in this state of depression, their mind slowly shuts down around them, like a humanity switch kind of, as I was saying vampires in this state of depression they can actually sleep like a human almost. If she turns of her humanity switch her powers can get out of control, we need to figure this out.

Kaileighs pov;

I lay there for a while holding the blanket against me protectively.

The door opens and closes again as I feel a weight on the mattress beside me.

Emmett: babe?

I turn around, as Emmett pulls the blanket over both of us. He pulls me into his chest as I wrap my arm over his stomach, as he wraps both of his arms around me. Shielding me from anything and everything as he kisses my head.

Emmett: I'm so sorry baby, Charlie he's a horrible person. And he always will be. He's just insecure. You're perfect. You've made me who I am today, you're so strong. I love you more than life. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

He says as I just cry into his chest.

He plays with my hair, in attempt to soothe me as his other hand tickles against my back.

I'm soon calm.

Me: promise you won't leave?

He places a hand under my chin to get me to look at him.
As I look into his beautiful gold like eyes, I can tell he's worried.

Emmett; baby, I would never leave. You're my soulmate. You're my wife, I'm not going anywhere it's us forever and always.

I kiss his lips, as he kisses me back placing a hand on my cheek.

We slowly pull away.

Me: can we just lay here forever?

He chuckles kissing my head.

Emmett; maybe not forever but we can stay here for a little while.

I bury my head into his chest once more.

Little did I know how much worse the depression would get......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 10.2K 26
Leigh McEwan likes change. So, when her family makes the move to Forks, Washington, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start. New town, new people...
520K 9.9K 25
Bella Swan's cousin, Emma Jenkins, is visiting Forks, WA for the first time in three years. She was born a werewolf, but at the age of twenty she was...
63.5K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
117K 2.1K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...